HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty
PostSubject: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/4/2012, 01:46

The Bible is full of sacred and symbolic numbers. Genasis(74) starts with "7 days" and the #7 appears 58 times in The Revelation not including chapter and verse numbers. And let's not forget the infamous 666! So is there numerology in the Bible? According(74) to many, there is!

The Bible was written using Hebrew & Aramaic gematria and Greek isopsephy (gematria). The King James Authorized Version (KJV) was written using Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74), i.e. "The Gospel(74) according(74) to St.(74) Matthew(7 letters), Mark(4), Luke(4), John(4)".

Many have incorrectly judged "gematria is numerology". Yet, they aren't familiar with numerology or gematria, so how can they make this pronouncement? It's true that a numerologist can use gematria, but a numerologist can also use your height and weight. Does that make your height and weight numerology? A numerologist can also use your birthday, address, and telephone number. Does that make your birthday, address, and telephone number numerology?!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/4/2012, 02:08

Hi Brad,

.. “The God Numbers”(151) are (26, 63, 74, 117, 151)
Yes, the number 74 is very important to "Gematria"(74).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

..............................God's Signature
..............................Proof of God=117
..... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
........God The Father=117 (Represents God יהוה האלהים)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: I don't agree with your "The God Numbers"   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/7/2012, 00:59

Hey Ed,

How are you getting 74 out of “The God Numbers”? The=33, God=11/26, Numbers=92. I don't agree with your term "The God Numbers" nor do I agree with some of the numbers you chosen.

The number 74 is not only the number 174 focal point74 of Simple74 English74 Gematria74, GOD=7_4 and this combination of 7 & 4 is thee vital element74 of the construction of this universe! See my NASA presentation Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built64 On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GOD=11/26
יהוה
=26 (God's Name YHWH pronounced Ye-ho-wā or Ye-ho-wah)
There are 26 letters in the English Alphabet.

YHWH=64 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
YHWH(4,64)=Yehowah(7,70/85)

Jesus=74 (Christ's name of Y'shua74 in English74 is: 'Joshua'74)
AKJV Bible=74

Father=58
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/7/2012, 01:07

Ed J wrote:
Hi Brad,

.. “The God Numbers”(151) are (26, 63, 74, 117, 151)
Yes, the number 74 is very important to "Gematria"(74).

Hi Brad,

My bad, "The God Numbers" equals 151 (33+26+92=151), not 74.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/7/2012, 01:21

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
Hey Ed,

Father=58
Hi Brad, yes
"father" equals 58.

.....................Father(58) = YÄ-hä-vā(58)

"I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations:
therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever." (Psalms 45:17)

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/7/2012, 01:31

Hi Brad,

..........Fact#10. GOD is written 4473 (71 x 63)
.....................times in the AKJV Bible

...............The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

Fact #1. JEHOVAH First mentioned (in singular form) is in the "AKJV Bible" in Exodus 6:3.
Fact #2. “The Bible” has a value of 63 matching “YHVH”, which also has a value of 63.
Fact #3. The phonetic spelling of God in Hebrew [אלהים] is “ĔL-ō-Hêêm”, and also is 63.
Fact #4. Ex 6:3 I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name
of
God Almighty (בְּאֵל שַׁדָּי), but by my name JEHOVAH was I(YHVH) not known to them.
The English rendering of [בְּאֵל שַׁדָּי], which is “El Shaddia”, also has a Gematria value of 63.
Fact #5. The Greek word for "Testament" is [διαθήκη], which is spelled “diathéké” totals 63.
Fact #6. The Theomatic Encryption of [47+69+73 = 63 x 3] illustrates YHVH=63 as “The Trinity”.
Isaiah(47) Jehovah’s Salvation, Jeremiah(69) Jehovah is High, Ezekiel(73) EL(God) will strengthen.
Fact #7. At 6,300 feet above sea level, high in the mountains of Ararat, came to rest “The Ark”(63).
Fact #8. “The Ark” of the covenant matches the Greek word of covenant [διαθήκη], “diathéké”(63).
Fact #9. Jesus said we should address God as “Father”: the Hebrew word לאביך, for Father, equals 63.
Fact #10. The total number of times God is written in the AKJV Bible: 4473. Theomatic encryption 71 x 63.

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Gematria vs. Numerology   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/7/2012, 01:42

Ed,

The main point74 of the op is "Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it". This post was the result of a reply I made to Jennifer Dent over at forum.bible.org who said, "I will not allow numerology on this forum."

Is gematria numerology? We know the Bible (and Qur'an) were written using Hebrew/Aramaic gematria, Greek isopsephy, and English gematria, but besides that, does the Bible use numerology with all those symbolic 7s, 12s, 40s?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/7/2012, 01:53

Hi Brad,

Are you kicked off bible.org-forum now?

God bless

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: "And let's not forget the infamous 666!"    Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/14/2012, 02:58

I added the following to the op...

And let's not forget the infamous 666!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/14/2012, 06:54

Hi Brad,

When I edit a post "AFTER" someone responded to it,
I put the reason (at the bottom) in the specific post.

Reason for Edit: Grammar
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 74 views, now #75   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/21/2012, 01:22

I just noticed that this thread had 74 views, so I thought I would point(74=P16+O15+I9+N14+T20) that out. Is this numerology that I'm using or is it just recognizing the symbolic significance of a particular number, i.e. #74?

Synchronism: 10/20/12 10:19 "The Christian religion started 2,000 years ago with Jesus the Son of GOD. But what about the woman who was at the foot of the Cross: Mary Magdalean? Was Jesus married to Mary?" - Beyond The Da Vinci Code on History 2 (H2) Channel
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/21/2012, 17:37

I just noticed that this thread had 74 views
Hi Brad,

Were do you see the number of views at?

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Let's get back ON-TOPIC   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/24/2012, 03:11

Ed,

Click on your 'Proflie' page, then click "Topic(s) being watched'.

-----------

Everyone,

Let's get back ON-TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty10/24/2012, 03:15

Hi Brad,

Thanks! I didn't know that.

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Let's stay ON-TOPIC!   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty11/3/2012, 01:25

The Bible is full of sacred and symbolic numbers. Genasis(74) starts with "7 days" and the #7 appears 58 times in The Revelation not including chapter and verse numbers. And let's not forget the infamous 666! So is there numerology in the Bible? According(74) to many, there is!

The Bible was written using Hebrew & Aramaic gematria and Greek isopsephy (gematria). The King James Authorized Version (KJV) was written using Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74), i.e. "The Gospel(74) according(74) to St.(74) Matthew(7 letters), Mark(4), Luke(4), John(4)".

Many have incorrectly judged "gematria is numerology". Yet, they aren't familiar with numerology or gematria, so how can they make this pronouncement? It's true that a numerologist can use gematria, but a numerologist can also use your height and weight. Does that make your height and weight numerology? A numerologist can also use your birthday, address, and telephone number. Does that make your birthday, address, and telephone number numerology?!
Ed & everyone,

I've quoted myself in an attempt to get this thread back ON-TOPIC.

1 Thanks74. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it   Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it Empty

Back to top Go down

Gematria is NOT numerology, although a numerologist can use it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next