HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daauthor50

Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty
PostSubject: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/12/2013, 05:50

In my book I explore Hebrew letters and their pictographic meanings. I show how the pictographic meaning of every Hebrew letter is not only contained in Psalms 119 either openly or covertly but the meanings are also over each chapter of the Bible. For example the 13th hebrew letter Mem means water, chaos, blemish, massive, sea, mighty, and liquid. Now compare this to Revelation 13. Every 13th chapter of any given book contains the meaning even blemish being some sort of sin or something wrong. Of interesting note Genesis 26 (13x2) contains a spring.

In Gematria 13 means depravity and rebellion, not far from Mem in its meaning. Meaninwhile 8 having its meaning of New beginnings seems to correspond in some way to Chet and its meaning of tent wall, separation etc, in that a New Beginning is different in some aspects to the Old, a separation of sorts. Interesting enough there are 8 people in Genesis 8 moving us into a new beginning.

Comments are welcome of course. A search of pictographic hebrew will come up with a PDF file that can be downloaded. More to come.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/12/2013, 09:04

Hi David,

Then you know God's name means:
[י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey
"Hand" ."Behold" ."Nail" ."Behold"

The definitions of these four Hebrew letters of God's name (tetragrammaton)
tie Jesus' to YHVH in a way that most Christians have never been taught. "Selah"

"But Zion said, [The LORD JEHOVAH] hath forsaken me, and my Lord [Jesus Christ] hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls (the walls of the "HolyCity": ref. !sa 60:14 and Rev 21:2-3) are continually before me." (Isa 49:14-16)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Yahushua....   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/12/2013, 09:25

He who creates,he who destoys, he who secures, he who knows you and wants you to experience him.

I am going to enjoy being here I see lol smiling

My book goes into even greater detail. Take the name of God and place each letter one atop the other. It forms the symbol of a man.

Now take the name of the son, from bottom to top. yod-hey-wav-shin-ayin (thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven)

The symbol of a man his hands raised.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/12/2013, 10:02

Daauthor50 wrote:

yod-hey-wav-shin-ayin

DavidJ
Hi David,

yod-hey-shin-vav-ayin

Once you know how Jesus' name in Hebrew is pronounced,
the Hebrew spelling becomes obvious. YÄ-shü-ă [יה-שו-ע]

The "Vav" here in Jesus' name [יהשוע] is used as vowel and is pronounced: (ü) oo

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: PatAtoe or   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 05:36

PatatO.....Catsup of Ketchup.

Both are right. Remember the diamond. We all see the same fire it emits just from different angles.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 10:32

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

tie Jesus' to YHVH in a way that most Christians have never been taught. "Selah"

"But Zion said, [The LORD JEHOVAH] hath forsaken me, and my Lord [Jesus Christ] hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls (the walls of the "HolyCity": ref. !sa 60:14 and Rev 21:2-3) are continually before me." (Isa 49:14-16)

Hi David,

Can you comment on this post as well?

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: You're conmfusing Gematria and Numerology   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 13:51

Daauthor50,

You are making a BIG mistake of confusing numerology and gematria. "In gematria, 13 means..." WRONG! That's numerology.

A subjective numerologist can use gematria, but then gematria loses its objective nature.

Pictographic and hieroglyphic are the same, right?
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 13:58

Ed J wrote:

Reference?

Quote :
Ed, you won't admit to YHWH=Yehowah. Too bad. Your use of "Selah" is also incorrect; it's a directive to musicians.

GOD bless.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Y'shua(74) / Jesus(74)   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 14:07

Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:

yod-hey-wav-shin-ayin

DavidJ
Hi David,

yod-hey-shin-vav-ayin

Once you know how Jesus' name in Hebrew is pronounced,
the Hebrew spelling becomes obvious. YÄ-shü-ă [יה-שו-ע]

The "Vav" here in Jesus' name [יהשוע] is used as vowel and is pronounced: (ü)
Y'shua(74) is the correct way to spell(64) Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) to display its original Aramaic/Hebrew pronunciation. Remember that you're posting in the gematria section where we are explaining how the gematria of these ancient names and words are translated into English(74) with gematria(74) often over-ruling original pronunciation.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 14:21

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Hi Brad,

I reference how the meaning of the letters of God's name (yod-ha-vov-hey) is encoded (see embolden part)
into the verse of Isaiah 49:16. I reference how "the walls" is an indirect connection and a
citation to the "HolyCity" of God. Do you see this connection, or no?

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/13/2013, 20:27

No. I think you've imagined that one..
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/15/2013, 08:31

Daauthor50 wrote:
In my book I explore Hebrew letters and their pictographic meanings. I show how the pictographic meaning of every Hebrew letter is not only contained in Psalms 119 either openly or covertly but the meanings are also over each chapter of the Bible. For example the 13th hebrew letter Mem means water, chaos, blemish, massive, sea, mighty, and liquid. Now compare this to Revelation 13. Every 13th chapter of any given book contains the meaning even blemish being some sort of sin or something wrong. Of interesting note Genesis 26 (13x2) contains a spring.

In Gematria 13 means depravity and rebellion, not far from Mem in its meaning. Meaninwhile 8 having its meaning of New beginnings seems to correspond in some way to Chet and its meaning of tent wall, separation etc, in that a New Beginning is different in some aspects to the Old, a separation of sorts. Interesting enough there are 8 people in Genesis 8 moving us into a new beginning.

Comments are welcome of course. A search of pictographic hebrew will come up with a PDF file that can be downloaded. More to come.
Hi David,

I'm interested in the Hebrew Pictographic that you mention,
and also how it ties to "Gematria". Can you illustrate that for us?

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Pictographic Hebrew   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/16/2013, 05:00

In a search engine such as Google, type "Pictographic Hebrew PDF". There is a PDF file from, " emetyahshua-dot-com" called The Ancient Pictographic Hebrew Language - Emet Yahshua . It should show up amomg the first listings. It is a very interesting file and contains some if not all of the words I used in my book.

The meanings of some of numbers seem to correspond to the meaning of the Hebrew letter of that same number. Another example is that Lamed being the 12th Hebrew letter means, "lead, protect authority, staff, etc". While the number 12 means Perfect government. So there seems to be a connection even though in some it is only slight.

If you are not familiar with the meanings of the numbers from 1 to about 21 I can provide a PDF or website with that information. A search of the term "Biblical numerics" should show some results.

The file it a quick read if you look it up. I will be back later with more info. I have to use a public computer until I get a stable laptop again.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/16/2013, 05:11

Hi David,

Aren't you going to post your data directly here?
It would be much easier on us if you would post it here.
Also, you are allowed to put links in your posts in this forum.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty3/16/2013, 05:16

Daauthor50 wrote:

The meanings of some of numbers...

DavidJ
Hi David,

"Numbers" don't have meanings. The only meanings
numbers have - are those "we" assign to them...

...Social Security #
...Driver's license #
...ect.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next