HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Jesus preexist his birth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FredandMary

Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty3/24/2016, 13:46

Ed J wrote:
FredandMary wrote:
Hi everyone. Malachi 3 v 7 and 8 how does it tie in with Isaiah chapter 6 verse 12 and 13 concerning the TENTH
Hi FredandMary,

Tithing was an ordnance given to the fledgling nation of Israel to help take care of the poor.
As was leaving the corners of the fields unharvested so that the poor were taken care of.
In "The USA" we have taxes and government programs that are used for this purpose.

THE TENTH IS THE REMNANT US NOT MONEY THE TENTH IF YOU STUDY IT OUT THE HOLY SEED )
CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY =336 MALACHI 3 V 10 WHOLE VERSE 2504=336. They are robbing. GOD ____tithes means worshippers remember the ten lepers only tenth one of ten returned NOW LOOK AT ISAIAH 6 V 12 AND 13. TENTH=67=117 =the seal of God=117 THE HOLY SEED=126 A=1 Z=26 A TO Z =351 GENESIS 28 V 22. I will SURELY GIVE THE TENTH UNTO THEE= 351 PRAISE GOD
Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?    Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty3/28/2016, 08:30

deleted
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty3/31/2016, 17:59

Danny Dabbs wrote:
What do you think?
Hi Danny,

All the building blocks are in Scripture. For example:

1. Jesus said we are in him
2. Jesus said God is in him
3. Jesus said he is in God ... (John 17:21)

And...

1. that they may be one
2. even as we are one
3. I in them
4. and thou in me
5. that they may be made perfect in one ... (John 17:22-23)

See Danny
that they (= me, you, and others) may be made "Perfect" with a "Divine Nature" (see 2Peter 1:4)
I want you to jump to conclusions, which will get you nearer and nearer to what I believe to be the complete conclusion.

Here is one of my favorite quotes:
"Fragmented information that leads to the correct conclusion is better than all out disclosure" - Ed J

Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/2/2016, 10:05

deleted
Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/11/2016, 09:06

Hi Ed J,

I no longer believe that God is a Trinity.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son OF God.

There is a God and He has a Son. The Holy Spirit is God’s own Spirit, not another person.

On the point of pre-existence I’m still not sure.

Danny
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/11/2016, 10:05

Danny Dabbs wrote:
Hi Ed J,

I no longer believe that God is a Trinity.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son OF God.

There is a God and He has a Son. The Holy Spirit is God’s own Spirit, not another person.

On the point of pre-existence I’m still not sure.

Danny
H Danny,

I knew you would get there!
But please, please stop deleting your posts.
If anyone reads responses to you, nobody will know what you said

Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/11/2016, 11:28

Hi Ed J,

Ok sorry. God Bless you.

Your Brother in Christ,

Danny
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/11/2016, 13:23

So many people believe in the Trinity, and I like the Eastern Orthodox denomination (I would maybe become an orthodox IF there was a church where I live).

Recently, I've been thinking about the Trinity.

Like I always said: I don't believe it's such a big deal; just a different perspective. Trinitarians believe that Christ is the Son of God. But being 'a part of God' (much like the sun rays are a part of the sun, or there are two sides to a coin), so Jesus is a part of God, and is thus is called God. I THINK that's how they see things.
Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/12/2016, 07:16

Oh Lord Jesus Christ please save me. Give me the truth. I’m very confused. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/12/2016, 08:15

Danny Dabbs wrote:
Oh Lord Jesus Christ please save me. Give me the truth. I’m very confused. Amen.
Hi Danny,

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one
that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." (Matt 7:7-8)

Since you have asked, I will steer to the thread that addresses your question...

http://heavennet.net/forums/topic/trinity-and-non-trinity/

Please read through ALL 8 pages as there are diagrams included.
Also feel free to post to me on that thread if you have any questions.

Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/12/2016, 09:31

miia wrote:
So many people believe in the Trinity, and I like the Eastern Orthodox denomination (I would maybe become an orthodox IF there was a church where I live).

Recently, I've been thinking about the Trinity.

Like I always said: I don't believe it's such a big deal; just a different perspective. Trinitarians believe that Christ is the Son of God. But being 'a part of God' (much like the sun rays are a part of the sun, or there are two sides to a coin), so Jesus is a part of God, and is thus is called God. I THINK that's how they see things.
Hi Miia,

There are diagrams on that thread - go and check it out as well,
we have only briefly talked about this in the past.

miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/12/2016, 10:47

Danny Dabbs wrote:

Danny,

'Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.' John 14.13
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty4/12/2016, 10:49

Hi Ed. I might check it out
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty10/26/2016, 20:16

miia wrote:
Hi Ed. I might check it out
Hi Miia,

Did you ever check it out?

Paradigm

Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty11/26/2017, 03:50

Hi, I'm new here and was just reading through some of the threads. It is nice that Ed isn't afraid to delve into controversial subjects and allow those kinds of discussions.

That being said, I think we have to really get strict at times with our questions and terminology. Often if we do not use precision of language, we may arrive at a faulty conclusion or perhaps one that is less than accurate.

It is hard to detach from our cultural accents of thinking, speaking and perceiving the world, reality and the unknown. I think as we seek to align more and more with both the language, thinking and practices of the Bible things gradually become more clear.

Now I try to come at things as much as possible through a Hebrew lens. Therefore I am in the habit of using many of the Hebrew names and terms. I find that not only is this a more accurate approach to scripture, but that it enables me to see the scriptures more through their authentic lens.

Therefore, when I refer to the Messiah, I normally will use his Hebrew name that he and others would have said and heard.

So I think we have to consider and/or question the soundness or precision of our questions. Is the right question,

"Did Y'shua/Jesus preexist his birth?"

Or would we get a different answer by asking "Did Messiah preexist his birth?" Initially this may seem like splitting hairs, but I think it is important to see a distinction here to better see and rightly divide.

Would we get the same or different answers based upon scripture to these two questions?

Did Y'shua/Jesus preexist his birth? Did Messiah preexist his birth?

I believe as we consider the questions, it helps us to begin the process of formulating the answers. Look forward to reading more of your posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Jesus preexist his birth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next