HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Jesus preexist his birth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty1/31/2016, 10:53

Hi Danny,

Have you ever done bible study with the JW's?
Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?    Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/1/2016, 03:14

deleted
Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?    Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/3/2016, 23:51

deleted
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/7/2016, 22:45

Hi Danny,
Is someone trying to teach you something you don't feel comfortable with?
Just something is familiar.

Never follow man.
Back to top Go down
Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?    Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/9/2016, 05:24

deleted
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/9/2016, 16:00

Danny Dabbs wrote:
Hi Miia!

Yes, I feel uncomfortable with some doctrines in this forum and especially in heavennet.

I will pray to God and I will not follow man.

Peace to you!

Danny
Hi Danny,

If you think about it, it's from others that see things differently then we ourselves
which provides us with the opportunity to see things we wouldn't ordinarily see.

Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/9/2016, 21:24

Ed, what point is there in seeing other Christians ideas if only to get confused when the Holy Spirit alone is our teacher, (not man).
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/9/2016, 21:39

Hi Danny, good choice.

Don't stress over others ideas, because a lot of the time they are simply doctrines built on top of pre learned doctrines of other groups.

Listening to man causes confusion. Peace and truth is found through God.

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. (John 16.13)

The anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him. (1st John 2.27)

Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/10/2016, 10:11

Addendum: Studying/ discussing a topic with others for answers (where something is unclear) is OK, imo. There is a difference.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/11/2016, 11:44

Hi Miia,

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself;
but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me:
for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore
said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16:13-15 )

"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:" (John 20:21-22)

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment,
that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." (Rev 3:18)

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire"
"whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak"
"For many are called, but few are chosen."

miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/11/2016, 21:14

Hi Ed.

And you point in those verses is?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/12/2016, 03:22

miia wrote:
Hi Ed.

And you point in those verses is?
Hi Miia,

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

Danny Dabbs

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/25/2016, 20:57

deleted
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty2/28/2016, 04:12

Danny Dabbs wrote:
Hi Ed J,

How does God exercise his attributes of love, hearing, and speech without needing his creation?

Now that is something to think about….

Danny
Hi Danny,

We don't know too much about the Angelic realm, but we do know
that all those things are very important in the physical realm.

Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty3/3/2016, 11:33

Hi Danny,

"Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men." (Prov 8:30-31)

It is verses like Prov 8:30-31 and 1Peter 1:11 that brought me to the conclusion that "the spirit of Christ"
was breathed into Adam when God breathed into his nostrils the "breath of life" (ref. Genesis 2:7)
I say this because it says: "as one brought up with him". What do you think about this info?

And in John 5:19 Jesus says he does what he seeth the father do:
"but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he
doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

"And when he had said this, he(Jesus) breathed on them,
and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost" (John 20:22)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Jesus preexist his birth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next