HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinty Bible Code Basics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 02:49

Ed J wrote:

...................................God's Signature
...................................Proof of God=117
...... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

..........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
..........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
..........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
..........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
..........God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

Hi David,

"The New Testament"=192
+"The Old Testament"=181
.......................................___
.......................................373 - the 74th Prime Number

And also know...

"New Testament"=159
+"Old Testament"=148
................................___
................................307 - the 63rd Prime Number

And of course the word "Testament"(117) by itself has a Theomatic value of 117! ...corresponding to...

The Center Chapter of the Bible just so happens to be Psalm 117 (THE LARGEST BOOK);
since there are Exactly 1189 Chapters in the entire bible, that would make Psalm 117
(smallest chapter) THE CENTER, because there are 594 chapters before and 594 after.

.................……………........ YHVH is GOD=117
.................PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
.................the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

What similarity can we draw from this? How about from .small to large
"God the Father" is at the center of all truth; even unto - the smallest of particles,
yet larger than our mortal minds can fully comprehend. "YHVH is GOD"(117).

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 03:17

Sorry. Been busy thinking of how to simplify the content of my book. Those who have my first copies say it is a bit technical so following my line of thinking is hard to grasp. I pray for the spirit to lead them in understanding.

If you have time listen to the basics of Al Neals original presentation here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaXHvM0CR_0

I will be back soon with more on my Hebrew letter countdown. My book briefly touches on what Al Neal speaks of in his original talk. My book focuses more on what he showed us in the conference calls. Things his original talk did not reveal.

DavidJ
www.authr.me/djp
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 03:30

Daauthor50 wrote:

Sorry. (1)Been busy thinking of how to simplify the content of my book.
(2)Those who have my first copies say it is a bit technical so following my line of thinking is hard to grasp.

DavidJ
www.authr.me/djp
Hi David,

1) I believe I can help you in this regard.

2) I'm familiar with Al Neal's videos, I want to hear the technical stuff that you say is hard to grasp.
See how technical my research is, and yet how I simplified it so that everyone can understand?

I had help as well. grinning

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 09:23

First obtain a copy of the following chart

http://biblecode.info.tm/matchchaps.htm

A calculator will also come in handy for what I will explain after you download it. The chart is showing in essence that the New Testament will fit in the Old Testament over 3 1/2 times matching chapter to chapter. You will find this chart handy in finding the number for whatever chapter you are looking for. For example the 273rd chapter of the Bible is 2 Samuel 6 and lines up with Matthew 13. Another example is Matthew 27 is the 27th chapter in the new testament and lines up with Psalms 69, the 574th chapter in the Old testament. What does Psalms 69 have in common with Matthew 27?. More to come.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 10:06

Daauthor50 wrote:
First obtain a copy of the following chart

http://biblecode.info.tm/matchchaps.htm

DavidJ
Hi David,

Great! That is the Chart that I was looking for! But I have one question:
Why doesn't the "New Testament" have a duel numbering system?

.....................1 Matthew 1 - 930
.....................2 Matthew 2 - 931
.....................3 Matthew 3 - 933

...as there are actually 1189 TOTAL Chapters?
...And, I already use the "FACT" that there are
...exactly 260 New Testament chapters total.

.........................(26)יהוה = GOD(26)

Fact #1. GOD's NAME, [יהוה] Theomatically matching “GOD”=26!
Fact #2. The SHORT FORM of God's Name, [יה], is pronounced “YÄ”=26.
Fact #3. Man being created in YHVH's Image is first mentioned in Gen.1:26.
Fact #4. “GOD”=26: matches the number of letters in the English alphabet, 26.
Fact #5. “God's”, the possessive form of GOD, , the number of times it's written is 26.
Fact #6. "Spirit of God", in the possessive, the number of times this phrase is written is 26.
Fact #7. The New Testament, the number of "Chapters" that there are in it - IS EXACTLY 260.

God bless
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 10:07

Daauthor50 wrote:

A calculator will also come in handy for what I will explain after you download it. The chart is showing in essence that the New Testament will fit in the Old Testament over 3 1/2 times matching chapter to chapter. You will find this chart handy in finding the number for whatever chapter you are looking for. (1)For example the 273rd chapter of the Bible is 2 Samuel 6 and lines up with Matthew 13. (2)Another example is Matthew 27 is the 27th chapter in the new testament and lines up with Psalms 69, the 574th chapter in the Old testament. What does Psalms 69 have in common with Matthew 27?. More to come.

DavidJ
Hi David,

1)What significance does that have?
2)Never mind, could you instead start with...

Quote :
Another example is Matthew 27 is the 27th chapter in the new testament and lines up with Psalms 69, the 574th chapter in the Old testament. What does Psalms 69 have in common with Matthew 27?.
The truth contained in our research MUST have overlap.
That is what I seek is: information of a compounding nature.
(I think we may have some with this, so could you start there?)

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/26/2013, 10:14

Also keep in mind what matches up with "God's Signature" may be the strongest...

...................................God's Signature
...................................Proof of God=117
...... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

..........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
..........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
..........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
..........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
..........God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/27/2013, 03:05

awesome awesome
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/27/2013, 04:08

Ed J wrote:

Great! That is the Chart that I was looking for! But I have one question:
Why doesn't the "New Testament" have a duel numbering system?

.....................1 Matthew 1 - 930
.....................2 Matthew 2 - 931
.....................3 Matthew 3 - 933

For one thing you will discover that Matthew begins a whole new set of Hebrew letters beginning with Matthew 1 making it an Aleph chapter while at the same time it is a Wav chapter from its count from Genesis 1 (930/22=42.27....42x22=924...930-924=6 The 6th Hebrew letter is Wav). I will get into more detail on this later. Told you there is a technical side to the code.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/27/2013, 04:12

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

I have to work today but will be back tomorrow. Did you find the match between Matthew 27 and Psalms 69? (Hint what did they give him on the cross?) I will present other chapter matches tomorrow. Later we will see how current events hidden in the Psalms can be found matching chapter to chapter.

Btw keep this scripture in mind as we look at matching chapters from Isa. 28:10-11
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/28/2013, 02:57

Daauthor50 wrote:

Did you find the match between Matthew 27 and Psalms 69? (Hint what did they give him on the cross?)

DavidJ

Ok.....a bit quite. My book is still availiable fo as low as $7.95. Visit www.tinyurl.com/berean-project for details.

Try these matches as well.....From Revelation 1 to Revelation 22, you will find a number of content matches such as Rev 6 to 1 Sam. 8:11-18, Rev 15:2 to 1Sam 17 or how about Rev 22:19 to 1 Sam 24:21.

In my book I give this as a homework assignment. How many times will you find the words, "come down" and "came down" "gates" and "bars" in 1 Samuel 23 in its match to Revelation 21 where the kingdom comes down unto the earth?

How is that for technical content? More later.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/29/2013, 06:33

I will not go into details on how you can find bits of the first 39 books of the Bible in the first 39 chapters of the New Testament. I have files containing this at our group website as well as an appendix in my book.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InfinityBibleCode/

I also go into detail concerning the 7 Churchs in Revelation being equal to 7 chapters in the New Testament as well as their Isaiah chapters. The Bible is a self defining book.

Audio files are also availiable here.

http://www.infinitybiblecode.zoomshare.com/

Be back in a day or two. Got work to do on breaking down my book further.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/30/2013, 06:48

Daauthor50 wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

I have to work today but will be back tomorrow. Did you find the match between Matthew 27 and Psalms 69? (Hint what did they give him on the cross?) I will present other chapter matches tomorrow. Later we will see how current events hidden in the Psalms can be found matching chapter to chapter.

Btw keep this scripture in mind as we look at matching chapters from Isa. 28:10-11
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

DavidJ
Hi David,

Yes, I see the fulfillment of Psalm 69:21 where Jesus given vinegar in Matthew 27:34.
But it is also recorded in Mark 15:36, Luke 23:36, & John 19:29-30 as well as in Matthew.
Are you suggesting that there is a pattern to this more than just "the fulfillment of Prophecy"?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty4/30/2013, 09:25

Daauthor50 wrote:

Try these matches as well.....From Revelation 1 to Revelation 22, you will find a number of content matches such as Rev 6 to 1 Sam. 8:11-18, Rev 15:2 to 1Sam 17 or how about Rev 22:19 to 1 Sam 24:21.

In my book I give this as a homework assignment. How many times will you find the words, "come down" and "came down" "gates" and "bars" in 1 Samuel 23 in its match to Revelation 21 where the kingdom comes down unto the earth?

How is that for technical content? More later.

DavidJ
Hi David,

OK I'll compare those and see if I can find the connection. smiling

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty5/1/2013, 01:29

The code is actually more extensive than I can cover in my book. The audio files reveal much more than I cover. My book is an introduction to code basics and a bit compact and fast.

Another example I give is comparing I Corinthians 13 to Eccel 7. (666-260=146) In 1 Cor. 13:3 we find the word, "...profiteth..." while in Ecc 7:11-12 we read, "...profit..." and "...money..." Is the number 666 tied to buying and selling? How about looking up the Hebrew word Yithron. You will discover it has a numeric value of 666 and means, "profit". (just another example of Al Neals original talk.)

This is what is happening by matching the chapters ,precept upon precept,and finding "here a little, there a little.".

So "yes" I am presenting a pattern. But this pattern works both ways not only from New Testament to Old Testament but also vise versa.

More later.
DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinty Bible Code Basics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next