HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinty Bible Code Basics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 03:18

Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:
Try these matches as well.....

Rev 6 to 1 Sam. 8:11-18

DavidJ
Hi David,

I see no connection between these two?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 03:21

Daauthor50 wrote:

Rev 15:2 to 1Sam 17

DavidJ
Hi David,

I don't see any connection with these either?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 03:23

Daauthor50 wrote:
Try these matches as well.....F

or how about Rev 22:19 to 1 Sam 24:21.

DavidJ
Hi David,

I don't see the connection you're trying to make here either?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 03:30

Daauthor50 wrote:
In my book I give this as a homework assignment. How many times will you find the words, "come down" and "came down" "gates" and "bars" in 1 Samuel 23 in its match to Revelation 21 where the kingdom comes down unto the earth?

How is that for technical content? More later.

DavidJ
Hi David,

This is a connection that I have been aware of for a long time now.
I didn't know anyone else was aware of this connection. I'm glad to
see that you too see the connection between Rev. 21 and 1Sam. 23!

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 03:41

Daauthor50 wrote:
The code is actually more extensive than I can cover in my book. The audio files reveal much more than I cover. My book is an introduction to code basics and a bit compact and fast.

Another example I give is comparing I Corinthians 13 to Eccel 7. (666-260=146) In 1 Cor. 13:3 we find the word, "...profiteth..." while in Ecc 7:11-12 we read, "...profit..." and "...money..." Is the number 666 tied to buying and selling? How about looking up the Hebrew word Yithron. You will discover it has a numeric value of 666 and means, "profit". (just another example of Al Neals original talk.)

This is what is happening by matching the chapters ,precept upon precept,and finding "here a little, there a little.".

So "yes" I am presenting a pattern. But this pattern works both ways not only from New Testament to Old Testament but also vise versa.

More later.
DavidJ
Hi David,

What is that formula suppose to represent here?
And doesn't 666 minus 260 equal 406 instead of 146?

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 05:54

You are right. I am typing off the top of my head and moving too quickly. We are wrapping the NT twice instead of once around itself (666-520=146) and arriving at the 146th chapter for our number 666 where we find "profit". Jesus (Yahushua) was wrapped when he was born and wrapped at his burial. We are wrapping the Bible upon itself in different ways.

I am running around at just happened to stop in a library to check back. The audio files again explains a lot of things that I can not cover.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 06:09

Daauthor50 wrote:
You are right. I am typing off the top of my head and moving too quickly. We are wrapping the NT twice instead of once around itself (666-520=146) and arriving at the 146th chapter for our number 666 where we find "profit". Jesus (Yahushua) was wrapped when he was born and wrapped at his burial. We are wrapping the Bible upon itself in different ways.

I am running around at just happened to stop in a library to check back. The audio files again explains a lot of things that I can not cover.

DavidJ
Hi David,

Have you ever heard of "The Bible Wheel?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/1/2013, 06:11

Daauthor50 wrote:

How many times will you find the words, "come down" and "came down" "gates" and "bars" in
1 Samuel 23 in its match to Revelation 21 where the kingdom comes down unto the earth?

DavidJ
Hi David,

Can you elaborate more on your understanding
of the connection between Revelation 21 and 1Samuel 23!

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/2/2013, 04:18

The connection is still matching content to content. Where we have the kingdom of heaven coming down in Revelation 21 we find the words, "gates and bars" in 1 Samuel 23:7, "come down" in verses 11, 25 "came down" in verse 6. That is at first glonce. There could be more as in stronghold.

The story of David and Goliath is a match to the scripture in Revelation where they had victory over the beast and the mark of his name. We know 666 was on Goliath in what he wore.

And this is matching Revelation to 1 Samuel. I did not compare the scriptures futher out. I chose these to make my point. The Bible is not only a self defining book but simply wrapping the Bible around itself you will find some amazing things.

You see for example Genesis 6 is along the same line as Psalms 47. Do we have an incident in 1947 that has to do with a UFO? Not only that but in the same year over in Turkey thay claim to have found Noah's Ark.

More on Prophecies in the Pslams and where events found in a given year can be found in a matching chapter in the New Testament.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/2/2013, 04:19

deleting repeated message
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/2/2013, 07:03

Daauthor50 wrote:

DavidJ
Hi David, (Link)

The Bible Wheel - by Richard A. McGough

Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 BibleWheel_Color_550

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/3/2013, 02:45

Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:
Try these matches as well.....F

or how about Rev 22:19 to 1 Sam 24:21.

DavidJ
Hi David,

I don't see the connection you're trying to make here either?

Swear now therefore unto me by the Lord, that thou wilt not cut off my seed after me, and that thou wilt not destroy my name out of my father's house.
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

The connection is in the removal of the person's part out of the book of life. Destroying the name of the person.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/3/2013, 02:53

Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:

Rev 15:2 to 1Sam 17

DavidJ
Hi David,

I don't see any connection with these either?

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

1 Samuel 17 is the story of David and Goliath. He was 6 cubits in span, The weight of his coat was 5 thousand shekels of brass (add one for his helmet to total another 6). His spearhead 6 hundred sheckels of Iron

The connection is Goliath represents a form of the beast and David is a representative of the church. Our victory in Christ.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/3/2013, 03:03

[quote="Ed J"]
Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:

Rev 6 to 1 Sam. 8:11-18

DavidJ
Hi David,

I see no connection between these two?

And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The white horse has long been connected to Anti-christ. Though I recently found it interesting that a certain religious leader carries a Bowed Cross I never saw it in that light before.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n2029.cfm

DavidJ

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty5/3/2013, 03:09

Ed J wrote:
Hi David, (Link)

The Bible Wheel - by Richard A. McGough
[/quote]

Found it yesterday after you mentioned it. Interesting.

Later I will detail what I call the Zayin-Aleph pattern. The pattern also appears to be a scroll of sorts and only appears in two books of the Bible. This pattern seems to connect 1 Samuel/Revelation to the book of Psalms as a pointer of sorts to the times we are in now beginning with Psalm 1 (1901-according to Prophecies in the Psalms)

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinty Bible Code Basics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next