HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty
PostSubject: Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/29/2011, 05:20

I would like to keep this thread .free of dialog. in order to catalog the results of my research.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi, my name is Ed J.

I have been studying the Bible for over 40 years and have discovered
some incredible information contained in "the Bible" in general and more in
the AKJV Bible specifically. YHVH's existence has had encoded in the "AKJV Bible"

I have written a free e-book that documents the Proof of God’s existence;
It's available for free download at my web site. I would like to categorically give
these proofs to everyone here as well. Though the Christian doesn’t really need this,
it is intended for the Christian to have the necessary responses to any unbeliever who
says there is no proof;  because there is, I will be present the very proof that they need.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Introducing HolyCityBibleCode   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/29/2011, 05:32

Hi Everybody: Introducing HolyCityBibleCode.

The free e-book “Holy City Bible Code” uses mathematical anomalies
in the Authorized King James Version of the Bible to prove that
YHVH exists. English Gematria is but ONE of the MANY points.

Defining the terms…

Gematria: is the use of number valuations, which associate different words together, through integers.
“Gematria” is a powerful tool, which can be used with the Hebrew, the Greek and English languages;
illustrating that through the use of number associations, Gematria even crosses language barriers.

Theomatics: is the use of “Gematria” totals, to associate Theological ideas together;
through multiplication factors, which are derived from their specific Gematria valuations.

The God Numbers: are specific reoccurring “Theomatic numbers” used in the AKJV Bible;
that not only help to prove GOD’s existence, but also help to clarify many doctrinal beliefs.

Gematria: illustrated as a parable, is much like a loaded gun…
Is a gun an instrument of evil? That depends on how it is used; No?
In the hands of a rebellious criminal, it is indeed. Yet put that same gun
in the hands of a trained Police officer and it becomes an instrument of peace.

Prov.25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

This powerful information is relatively unknown to mainstream Christianity, yet it's neither
irrelevant nor inconsequential; and can be proven that God orchestrated its design!

Isaiah 55:1:  Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money;
come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Where-
fore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which satisfieth not?
Hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

PS. I’m interested in hearing any of your experiences or insights about these types of phenomena.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to share them with us all (in a new thread).
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: A brief biography.   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/29/2011, 05:35

Hi Everybody,

I usually do not talk about Theomatic numbers in Scripture with most newer Christians,
but Atheists and those claiming to be Agnostic are different, needing the exposure,
as personal testimony of "God” means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to these people.
So let me tell you mine: I have had my understanding of God for 30 years
before numbers (such as you see in my Posts) were introduced to me.

Have any of you ever seen the movie called ‘Bruce Almighty’ with Jim Cary?
There is a driving scene where Bruce cries out to God... “God show me a sign”!
He drives past one sign that says “Bridge Out” and then another that says “Caution”.
He is completely oblivious to the “many signs”, continuing towards an incomplete Bridge.
That is how numbers were for me, “no interest” “didn't care” and still I kept seeing the number 54,
but didn't have a clue as to why? Then I was introduced to a book called Theomatics II by Author Del Washburn.

Or Are you familiar with the Prophet Amos?
Amos 7:14 ...I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son;
but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: And the LORD took
me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.

Well my story is very similar, God still uses people today and God has called me
to write a book that now documents the very “PROOF of God's existence”.
I have no buffeting spirit, like the Apostle Paul had, as I have no ego.
YHVH=63 has even wrote about me in his book: “The Bible”=63.

This has only been done (as I see things) to be used as conclusive proof of GOD's existence.
Without it, I would be considered just another “crackpot”, in a long history of ‘crackpots’.
My good friend Gary Robb once said: “Nobody can know everything about everything”.
But God's kingdom is “real” and the extent of this proof is yet to be revealed to all.

Sorry for the Autobiography, but it is necessary to this thread.
Numbers are corroborative evidence only; nothing more.
I have learned based on numbers: No “Theology”,
though satan might tell you all differently!

God bless (Joshua 22:34 / Psalm 119:98-101)
Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Eccl.9:13-16)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Rev.21:2-3)

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: God's Signature   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/31/2011, 06:13

Hi Everyone,

People in the U.S.A. are convicted may times by nothing more than circumstantial evidence.
What I will illustrate is: A preponderance of circumstantial evidences that cannot be explained
by anything other than a smart "God" orchestrating this "intelligent design" over large time scales.
If a truth seeker's honest, they will be able to see that "the big picture" shown, points directly to God!
I'm fairly certain that most of the information I will present is unknown even to most well studied Christians.

For over 400 years, religious scholars have been unaware that within the AKJV Bible,
"YHVH" (God’s name) has been mathematically encoded as the number sixty-three[63].

The Authorized King James Version of the Bible is permeated with five such numerical signature markers:
26, 63, 74, 117 & 151. Numerical associations of theological concepts even cross language barriers,
which exemplify and represent proof of YHVH. This pattern of five represents "God’s Signature".

.....................................God's Signature
.....................................Proof of God=117
........... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

..............יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
..............YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
..............Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
..............HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
..............God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

Each of these specific number values (26, 63, 74, 117 & 151) can be argued (by themselves)
as irrelevant by any skeptic to their associative meaning. But all of them taken as a whole, seeing
their interconnectedness of significance relating to “The Big Picture”, the odds become astronomical.

These certain words and names are intercorrelated throughout the AKJV Bible and have interconnectivity
to both the original Hebrew and Greek Scriptures; this evidence is undeniable. When considering the
proof of the existence of God, it is inconceivable that the evidences could have been fabricated
by the mind of man given the large timescales combined with the variety of languages used.
God's existence is now presented to the world at large. May this information bless you all!

God's Signature has truly been encoded into the "AKJV Bible"; THESE FACTS ARE UNDENIABLE!
The only recourse a debunker has is to throw up 'smoke screens', which include flooding the thread
with 'squag', such as word phrases of NO RELEVANCE, to try to discredit words that “communicate” TRUTH!
Attempts to distort the truth, confuse the mind, and distract the spirit will have no effect on the true truth seeker!

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: God's Name is YHVH.   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty11/3/2011, 20:12

Hi Everyone,

.....................................God's Signature
.....................................Proof of God=117

....The “Divine”(63) “Deity”(63) of “The Bible”(63) is “YHVH”(63); “YHVH is GOD”.

......................God's Name transliterats directly into English as YHVH.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name.. [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey. …is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &. [יה] YÄ

[יהוה] is pronounced with its exact preciseness “YÄ-hä-vā”; where ä sounds like that of
the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like that of the vowel in the word “hay”. So when you
see the tetragrammation YHVH, the proper pronunciation is YÄ-hä-vā. (Psalm 45:17) I make this
point because the correct pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’
interpretations, without any working knowledge of Hebrew. GOD’s Name (יהוה) translates
directly into English as YHVH as the Hebrew alphabet lacks vowel representations.

Hebrew has NO [W] SOUND, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

...GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from Hebrew.
...Correctly translating the Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
...Some basic linguistic rules need to be considered when translating the Hebrew texts.
...These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
...and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite from English: from right to left).
...Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
...aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
...are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

The identity of (26)יהוה is GOD”(26) spoken as YÄ-hä-vā: where ä sounds like
that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like the vowel in the word “hay”.

Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: The number 117 shows much significance in English Gematria   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty11/18/2011, 21:13

Hi Everyone,

The number 117 shows much significance in English Gematria,
as it relates to both the Bible and God’s Hebrew name and title.

..............................God's Signature
..............................Proof of God=117
..... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
........God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

God’s Name (יהוה) translates directly into English as YHVH; therefore, YHVH is GOD!
The Gematria total of GOD the Father matches precisely with the Hebrew Gematria
of יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD); which is 117. Furthermore YHVH is GOD totals 117 as well!

.................……………........ YHVH is GOD=117
.................PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
.................the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

The Center Chapter of the Bible just so happens to be (THE LARGEST BOOK) Psalm 117;
since there are EXACTLY 1189 chapters in the entire bible that would make Psalm 117
(smallest chapter) the center, because there are 594 chapters before and 594 after.

What similarity can we draw from this? Well how about from .small to large,
GOD is at the center of all truth, even unto the smallest of particles
yet larger than our mortal minds can fully comprehend.

Some may say these facts are all mere coincidence, but my research suggests that it is by design.
As a matter of fact the Hebrew language has no word for coincidence; and because of this they
do NOT believe there is such a thing, only divine intervention called: providence or serendipity.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: A closer look at the number 26.   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty1/9/2012, 01:09

Hi Everyone,

........................................God's Signature
........................................Proof of God=117

In case anyone is having trouble understanding the significance of this information.
Here is a closer look at the number 26, these are seven facts that cannot be denied.

.........................(26)יהוה = GOD(26)

Fact #1. GOD's NAME, [יהוה] Theomatically matching “GOD”=26!
Fact #2. The SHORT FORM of God's Name, [יה], is pronounced “YÄ”=26.
Fact #3. Man being created in YHVH's Image is first mentioned in Gen.1:26.
Fact #4. “GOD”=26: matches the number of letters in the English alphabet, 26.
Fact #5. “God's”, the possessive form of GOD, , the number of times it's written is 26.
Fact #6. "Spirit of God", in the possessive, the number of times this phrase is written is 26.
Fact #7. The New Testament, the number of "Chapters" that there are in it - IS EXACTLY 260.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty2/13/2012, 21:28

Hi Everyone,

..............................God's Signature
..............................Proof of God=117
..... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
........God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

By now you should be able to see that this is a serious study into the “AKJV Bible”.

..........Fact#10. GOD is written 4473 (71 x 63)
.....................times in the AKJV Bible

...............The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

Fact #1. JEHOVAH is First mentioned (in singular form) in the "AKJV Bible" in Exodus 6:3.
Fact #2. “The Bible” has a value of 63 matching “YHVH”, which also has a value of 63.
Fact #3. The phonetic spelling of God in Hebrew [אלהים] is “ĔL-ō-Hêêm”, and also is 63.
Fact #4. Ex 6:3 I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name
of
God Almighty (בְּאֵל שַׁדָּי), but by my name JEHOVAH was I(YHVH) not known to them.
The English rendering of [בְּאֵל שַׁדָּי], which is “El Shaddia”, also has a Gematria value of 63.
Fact #5. The Greek word for "Testament" is [διαθήκη], which is spelled “diathéké” totals 63.
Fact #6. The Theomatic Encryption of [47+69+73 = 63 x 3] illustrates YHVH=63 also as a Trinity.
Isaiah(47) Jehovah is Salvation, Jeremiah(69) Jehovah is High, Ezekiel(73) EL(God) will strengthen.
Fact #7. At 6,300 feet above sea level, high in the mountains of Ararat, came to rest “The Ark”(63).
Fact #8. “The Ark” of the covenant matches the Greek word of covenant [διαθήκη], “diathéké”(63).
Fact #9. Jesus said we should address God as “Father”: the Hebrew word לאביך, for Father, equals 63.
Fact #10. The total number of times God is written in the AKJV Bible: 4473. Theomatic encryption 71 x 63.

Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty3/4/2012, 08:03

Ed J:

While recently reading posts on another forum which you submitted two years ago I found your website and read your initial posts on this thread. It seems we have much in common. I have been a Christian believer for >50 years and have accepted the message of salvation found in the Scripture by faith. There was never a need for some sign of proof. When I was first introduced to the concept of gematria by my brother I rejected it completely and thought of it as a form of mysticism. However, a few years later, in 2005, my brother finished writing a book which had taken him several years, and a portion of that book showed about 50 instances in which Hebrew words or phrases taken from Scripture pertaining to the Messiah, had the gematria value of 888, 1480, 2368, and 3168, which are the numerical values respectively for: Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ, and Lord Jesus Christ, written in Greek. I became convinced that gematria does confirm the truth of Scripture.

Still, gematria is not something that I had any interest in pursuing myself. Then in Sept. 2006, a family tragedy occurred which brought great sorrow. An immediate, and miraculous answer to prayer at that time, which gave me comfort, revealed God's presence to me as never before. I felt that the tragedy and answer to prayer had occurred for some purpose. From that time on, as I read the Bible, I prayed for enlightenment, and for guidance and direction as to what God wanted me to do.

Then, in Feb. 2008, I was suddenly overcome with the inspiration to use gematria in evaluation of a passage of Scripture which had remained in my thoughts after reading it several months earlier. In one evening I found a number of numerical associations which confirm that the verse from the OT was fulfilled by Jesus. Over the next two weeks, every number that I saw guided me to passages of Scripture which revealed further proof of Biblical inerrancy. In that short period of time I had written over 100 pages of notes as to what I had found.

A day or two after the inspiration had first come to me, I was awaken from sleep about 2 AM and felt the presence of someone in the room. I felt an indescribable sense of peace. I did not have a vision, and did not hear a voice, but thoughts came to me as clearly as if someone were speaking, and told me: all numbers are important, don't jump to conclusions, and wait for a revelation. Unfortunately, the inspiration was so intense that I made many errors at first in what I thought was the way to use numbers. A gradual process of learning from the inspiration coming to me for a few weeks at a time led me to use a most unusual method of gematria.

My use of gematria makes no sense. I am illiterate in the languages of the Bible, Hebrew of the OT and Greek, of the NT. How could I ever conceive of using gematria to discover hidden truth in Scripture? And if I were to discover that to be possible, who would ever accept my findings or believe me; a man of no authority in Biblical studies, illiterate in the languages, and having no moral authority above any other man? However, I was compelled to continue using the numerical value of words from Scripture, or stating scriptural truth, and began to compose phrases, and most often, complete sentences, wirtten in a sort of "short hand" translation by using only the root word spellling of each word according to Strong's Concordance, instead of the proper spelling according to rules of grammar.

In this manner, I began to find numerical associations which confirm what is written in Scripture regarding Jesus by the numerical values of 888, 1480, 2368, and 3168. In about 3-4 episodes of intense inspiration lasting 4-6 weeks each time, I found hundreds of gematria corellations. Although my desire was only to prove what is written concerning Jesus, I felt guided by the Spirit to evaluate other aspects of Scripture and arrived at some findings which are certain to be very controversial, even to those few who accept that gematria proves the divine nature of Scripture. Because of these more controversial findings, and my reservations as noted above, I have had repeated doubts as to the validity of what I feel has been a revelation from the Holy Spirit. However, I continue to have short periods of inspiration from time to fime which last a few days to a week or more, in which I am guided to certain verses, or doctrinal concepts, and find numerous gematria associations. After viewing the video on this forum concerning Hebrew gematria, the importance of root words as described in that video seems to lend some support to the method I have used.

This forum may be more receptive to my gematria findings, and so I will likely show some of my findings later. Most of my findings result form the numerical value of sentences written in Hebrew root words having the same value as a Greek word which has a direct association with what is written, but some are short phrases using Greek root words, and a few, using a combination of Hebrew and Greek. To end this post, I will show one of those findings which use both languages, and is one that came to me within the first week of inspiration to use gematria. Jesus said: I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last... Revelation 1: 11. (Review the video mentioned above and note the significance of the chapter and verse.) The sentence in English will show the Strong's Concordance identification for each word used, then it will be written in Hebrew (from right to left) and Greek, followed by the numerical value for the words and the total for all words, and then the word of the same value which confirms the truth of Scripture.

I am (H589) the Lord, (H3068) the Alpha (G1) and Omega. (G5598)

אנִי יהוה / Α + Ω

26 + 61 + 1 + 800 = 888

JESUS =̔ Ιησοῦς = 888

tc2012

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Welcome TC2112   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty3/4/2012, 14:16

Hi TC,

Welcome to HCBC Forum.
Please feel free to start a new thread
to share all the things that you have been learning.

I'm trying to keep this thread clear of "dialog" related to Gematria.
As I only want to use this thread to be used to categorize data related to the book.

No biggie that you posted here, I just ask that you start another thread for us to begin a dialog.
Starting new threads is simple, just find the category that is best suited for a topic, and click on "NEW TOPIC" .

Again welcome the forum!
Ed J
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: KJV NT code & YHWH(4,64)=Yehowah(7,70/85)   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/1/2012, 01:11

Ed J wrote:
YHVH has encoded his existence into the AKJV Bible.
Ed,

Pardon me, but GOD/God has encoded His existence into every Bible - English and non-English! The question is, "Where are the codes the strongest and what are the codes?"

First, I have about 25 different Bible versions and yesterday I became convinced from a close friend that I need to get an English version of the Ethiopian Coptic Bible. I'll have to check my library here and at my other house to see if I already have an American King James Version, Do the first four books of the NT begin as they do in the KJV with the Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) code of "The Gospel74 according74 to St.74 Matthew(7), Mark(4), Luke(4), John(4,47)"? This is BIG!

Second, the tetragrammaton is spell64ed YHWH64. Just the fact that spell(64=S19+P16+E5+L12+L12) and YHWH(64=Y25+H8+W23+H8 ) are both built(64=B2+U21+I9+L12+T20) on 64 is a test(64=T20+E5+S19+T20). Free(4)masonry(7) uniquely defines GOD as the Grand Architect of the Universe or G.A.O.T.U.=64. Mercy=64, Avraham=64 (Lincoln=64, he was 6'4" & reelected in '64), (Mount) Moriah=64, Israel=64, dust=64, chosen=64, mother=64, etc. Why the emphasis on 64? You've read my NASA Conference presentation Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets - All New Worlds Are Built64 On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 on the www at exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm . I've tweaked it in the three years since. On the Planit Nestor, FOD=6_4.

YHWH(4,64)=Yehowah(7,70/85) is a HUGE code! Also, Yehowah = Ye how? Ah. YHWH = Y h w/ h = Why hydrogen with hydrogen? The combination of two hydrogen molecules - the number 174 element74 - is one of the basic parts74 of the beginnin'74 or Genasis74 of this universe.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 'Gematria': the alphanmeric codes/ciphers...    Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/1/2012, 03:10

Ed J wrote:
Defining the terms…

Gematria: is the use of number valuations, which associate different words together, through integers.
“Gematria” is a powerful tool, which can be used with the Hebrew, Greek and English languages;
illustrating that through the use of number associations, Gematria even crosses languages barriers.
Ed,

Permit me to offer up a tweaked definition of...

Gematria: the alphanumeric codes/ciphers which make a connection between different names/words/phrases with a similar sum. 'Gematria' is a powerful tool, which can be used with the Hebrew/Aramaic, Greek (isopsephy), Arabic (hisab al-jummal), and English languages; illustrating that through the use of number associations, gematria even crosses languages barriers.

The first sentence now includes gematria74, connect74, between74, and the second sentence's English74 and cross74. Also, the mention of Greek isopsephy and Arabic hisab al-jummal is very important in uniting monotheistic/Abrahamic religion74s.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty10/4/2012, 01:53

Hi Brad,

Glad to see you made it!
I would like to keep this thread free of dialog.
Dedicated instead to the various "snippets" of my research. (see first Post)

Please do feel free to start any thread you wish though.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Connecting the word "Testament" to God's Signature   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty5/5/2013, 08:54

Ed J wrote:

...................................God's Signature
...................................Proof of God=117
...... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

..........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
..........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
..........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
..........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
..........God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

Hi Everyone,

"The New Testament"=192
+"The Old Testament"=181
.......................................___
.......................................373 - the 74th Prime Number

And also know...

"New Testament"=159
+"Old Testament"=148
................................___
................................307 - the 63rd Prime Number

And of course the word "Testament"(117) by itself has a Theomatic value of 117! ...corresponding to...

The Center Chapter of the Bible just so happens to be Psalm 117 (THE LARGEST BOOK);
since there are Exactly 1189 Chapters in the entire bible, that would make Psalm 117
(smallest chapter) THE CENTER, because there are 594 chapters before and 594 after.

.................……………........ YHVH is GOD=117
.................PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
.................the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

What similarity can we draw from this? How about from .small to large
"God the Father" is at the center of all truth; even unto - the smallest of particles,
yet larger than our mortal minds can fully comprehend. "YHVH is GOD"(117).

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty5/6/2013, 06:42

Here lies an interesting thought. The final book premise is whether Psalms 117 being the very middle of the Bible is in actuality a time clue as to when Christ returns for his church. Yahushua (Jesus) said that "if those days be not cut short no flesh would be saved". Is this a veiled reference to Psalms 117 (2017) The longest chapter on the other hand is Psalms 119 (2019) so will everyone be speaking Hebrew by 2019?

You say the number 117 is the signature of God. I was a bit late to catch that since I have been so busy lately until it dawned on me the number you were saying.

Did you also know that the 22 Hebrew Letters repeat a total of 54 times from Genesis to Rev? Did you know the 27th time ends at Psalms 116? The 27th book in the OT is Daniel while the 27th book in the NT is Revelation.

Is there a reason for this?

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).   Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form). Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy City Bible Code: the Gematria (in snippet form).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next