HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Jesus preexist his birth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty
PostSubject: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty8/12/2012, 12:45

The essence of this question is discussed on many forums - so I think we should discuss it here as well.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty8/12/2012, 12:49

Hi Everyone,

For those that believe Jesus did preexist his birth - what was he in his preexistant state?

1. Part of God
2. An Angel
3. Other

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 11:17

Ed J wrote:
Hi Everyone,

For those that believe Jesus did preexist his birth - what was he in his preexistant state?

1. Part of God
2. An Angel
3. Other

I vote #1.
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 12:32

I vote 3.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 12:42

karmarie wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi Everyone,

1. Part of God
2. An Angel
3. Other

God bless
Ed J
I vote 3.
Hi Karmarie,

Please explain; OK?

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 14:34

Hi Ed.

I don't think we can understand exactly what Jesus was pre-existent,

To say He APPEARED as an Angel, as a Voice, a Dream, a Vision, etc, is to me the most accurate thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 15:00

Hi Karmarie,

It sounds like you are saying, you don't what to believe he was in a preexistant state; is that a correct summation?

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 15:02

Hi Ed, no that's not what I'm saying. I do believe Jesus pre-existed as the word of God.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/13/2012, 15:10

Hi Karmarie,

The bible says "The Word" was God.
If you believe that was Jesus, wouldn't
that then make your vote also number 1?

As you already know I believe
"The Word" is God's HolySpirit
rather than Jesus as you do.

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/14/2012, 20:23

Hi Ed.

'"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD'

'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'

'That they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us..................... that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one'

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: All eternal souls must have pre-existence and post-existence   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/31/2012, 13:10

All eternal souls must have pre-existence and post-existence, otherwise they wouldn't be 'eternal'! Most Christians and Muslims believe that "When you die, you go to heaven for eternity". But that's not the definition of eternity - that's the definition of perpetuity. When you pick a point74 (in time47) and continue forever74 - either forward or back - that's perpetual. When one includes all of time - past, present, future, etc. - that's eternal.

The early Church Fathers were split on whether to promote reincarnation. Clement and Origen of Alexandria taught the transmigration of the soul and taught that Jesus taught it. Reference...

Reincarnation - The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Summit University Press, 1997)

Reincarnation: The Phoenix Fire Mystery

Famous Direct Reincarnations by Brad Watson (projected 2013-14)
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty10/31/2012, 16:38

Hi Brad,

I also believe in a "perpetuity" as you put it, but "The Bible"(63) says
that it will be on a different plain or dimension. Jesus says we will be
as the Angels. He was able to vanish and appear in closed rooms. So
I might also suggest dimensional time-travel may be available to us too.

Back to top Go down
Colter

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty3/10/2013, 02:31

I believe Jesus existed from eternity, he incarnate as both human and divine, he was a miraculous person, and is the co-creator of our world. As a spiritual being Jesus and the Father are indivisibly linked in divinity, the two are one as far as mans perception goes.

After leaving earth and returning to his rightful place as Christ Michael, our creator Son is now and forever more both Human and divine, he took with him the human experience. He is sovereign ruler by rite, with all power and authority in heaven and on earth granted to him. We will pass through him by way of his spiritual gravity as wee make our way inward to the Father.

Colter
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty3/13/2013, 10:30

Colter wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi Everyone,

1. Part of God
2. An Angel
3. Other

I believe Jesus existed from eternity, he incarnate as both human and divine, he was a miraculous person, and is the co-creator of our world. As a spiritual being Jesus and the Father are indivisibly linked in divinity, the two are one as far as mans perception goes.

After leaving earth and returning to his rightful place as Christ Michael, our creator Son is now and forever more both Human and divine, he took with him the human experience. He is sovereign ruler by rite, with all power and authority in heaven and on earth granted to him. We will pass through him by way of his spiritual gravity as wee make our way inward to the Father.

Colter
Hi Colter,

Would you vote #2 then?

Back to top Go down
Colter

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty3/13/2013, 13:02

[quote="Ed J"]
Colter wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi Everyone,

1. Part of God
2. An Angel
3. Other

Colter
Hi Colter,

Would you vote #2 then?

The creator Sons are the Fathers of their local universe's, they are celestial beings, Gods really, creations of the paradise Trinity.so I don't know how their spiritual bodies would differ from angels. I would have to say 3, "other."

Colter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Jesus preexist his birth?   Did Jesus preexist his birth? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next