HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butler

butler

the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty
PostSubject: the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20   the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty3/14/2021, 15:45

Dear wonderful saints of the Holy City bible code---- this passage. Eph ch. 1..19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,.

I am fairly certain my walk with Jesus Christ could and should be marked with greater Holy Spirit power....not at all for any focus to be on me....but that the demonstration of His Spirit and power that is

also spoken of in 1 Cor ch. 1 and 2 might manifest more readily in my daily life.....with that i am also fairly certain it is both my sin nature and a mixture of unbelief that has kept Holy Spirit from

demonstrating Himself more readily in my daily life with the power promised from said passage Ephesians 1:19-20....has anyone else entertained similar thoughts when reading Ephesians chapter 1?

thank you all for your consideration in this matter
sincerely
butler
Back to top Go down
SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl

PostSubject: Re: the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20   the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty3/15/2021, 05:45

Yes, it is also true in my Christian walk, that sometimes I know it is me who is keeping the Holy Spirit at a distance. Thank you for posting this message it's comforting to know others experience the same.
Back to top Go down
butler

butler

PostSubject: Re: the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20   the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty3/15/2021, 11:41

SouthernGirl wrote:
Yes, it is also true in my Christian walk, that sometimes I know it is me who is keeping the Holy Spirit at a distance.  Thank you for posting this message it's comforting to know others experience the same.

thanks SouthernGirl...it is comforting to know i am not the only one
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20   the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty3/19/2021, 10:15

butler wrote:
Dear wonderful saints of the Holy City bible code---- this passage. Eph ch. 1..19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,.

I am fairly certain my walk with Jesus Christ could and should be marked with greater Holy Spirit power....not at all for any focus to be on me....but that the demonstration of His Spirit and power that is

also spoken of in 1 Cor ch. 1 and 2 might manifest more readily in my daily life.....with that i am also fairly certain it is both my sin nature and a mixture of unbelief that has kept Holy Spirit from

demonstrating Himself more readily in my daily life with the power promised from said passage Ephesians 1:19-20....has anyone else entertained similar thoughts when reading Ephesians chapter 1?

thank you all for your consideration in this matter
sincerely
butler
Hi Butler,

Have you seen this thread? ...

https://holycitybiblecode.forumotion.com/t100-more-spiritual

Back to top Go down
Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20   the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty3/21/2021, 10:46

1 cor 12 v 10 to another> the interpretation of tongues =339=117= God the Father =117 39×3=117 Gen 40 v 8  do not interpretations belong to God=387 >87×3=261 = the word of reconciliation =261 = and his deadly wound was healed=261 >61×2=122=righteous
3x3x9=81= born again 81 kinsman 81
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20   the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Power of Ephesians 1:19-20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1