Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty3/7/2013, 10:35

Hi Everyone,

How does one become more "Spiritual"?
Here is a short list of the do(s) and Don't(s)
of how you go about - to becoming more spiritual:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Point #1: The most important thing you need to do is: kill the ego. How? by starving it to death.

Mark 8:34-37 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them,
Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whoso-
ever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same
shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what
shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Point #2: You must concern yourself with the concerns others (instead of your own concerns),
literately letting your concerns just fall to the ground - with no-one to help except God point the way.

Note: You CANNOT ask what their concerns are, because they will not tell you,
instead they will take that as an opportunity to have you help them fulfill their lusts,

...and that's something you CANNOT DO! You have to covertly find out what their
concerns are, and then work to meet them. Here are some examples on what to do...
Examples:

A. If they have no car, offer to take them to the store.
B. If they are troubled, lend an ear and listen.

C. But what you SHOULDN'T DO is: offer people money, for the same reason
that you shouldn't ask what their concerns are. Because they will use it
to fulfill their lusts, that's why. And that's not helpful to either of you.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty3/12/2013, 10:32

Ed I agree with this.

So can you say more on how to "starve the ego"?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty3/15/2013, 14:13

Hi Really, sure.

You starve the ego by fractalizing point#2 in each and every instant.
I estimate the time to be somewhere in the range of 1-3 weeks. At work:
I would not say anything to anyone unless it was something of their concern.
And I found as I never addressed my concerns, my ego died; but "I" was still there.

I believe this is the meaning of what Jesus said in the following verse:
"And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." (Matt 10:38-39)

Back to top Go down
Colter

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty3/19/2013, 22:18

That's a post crucifixion recollection of events, because the cross had not happened at that point so Jesus would not have said "and take up his cross."

But I agree with the truth content, we become more spiritual, more like God by exchanging our will with his.

Colter
Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty3/24/2013, 19:41

Ed J wrote:
Hi Really, sure.

You starve the ego by fractalizing point#2 in each and every instant.
I estimate the time to be somewhere in the range of 1-3 weeks. At work:
I would not say anything to anyone unless it was something of their concern.
And I found as I never addressed my concerns, my ego died; but "I" was still there.

I believe this is the meaning of what Jesus said in the following verse:
"And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." (Matt 10:38-39)

Ed, the closer that we are to God -- the more concerned we are for others.

That is something that I discovered.

The Spirit leads us to feel much more for others, to have a deeper understanding of others, and to have more patience towards others.

The wrong spirit, or distance to God, instead leads us to make mistakes, to feel anger (unjustified) and to say the wrong things, and to push away those who we should be helping.

I believe that this has to do with how close we are to God.
Would you all agree?

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: My latest blog posting.   More Spiritual Empty3/27/2013, 04:35

This is my latest blog posting from my website. I thought its content has relevance to this discussion.

"Honour of Kings breaks down the Bible into it's component Hebrew letters. Mem is the 13th Hebrew letter and is over any 13th chapter of the Bible with one of its meaning being that of "blemish". 2 Corinthians 13 contians the following words in verse 5:

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Ask yourself with this scripture in mind, "What is in you?" Are you spiritually minded or are you carnal in nature and at emnity against God? That is for you to pray over and decide.

Honour of Kings is a Bible study guide that breaks down the very elements of the Bible. It is not a feel good book or message. It is a "study to show thyself approved" book therefore I guess I can say it is not rated "E" for Everyone but rather "M" for Mature Christians who know God and themselves in him.

Therefore if you want to know the word and spiritually know him, the one who guided the hands of those writers then "Honour of Kings: The KJV Bible Code" is the book for you."

I will be posting each Hebrew letter under my study of the code here but you may find it interesting that just recently I had someone who purchased my book made a sly comment that made me realize he did not appreciate his purchase. As I opened my Bible to study something while he and his wife were watching a movie on their computer I came across 1 Corinthians 2:14

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

While 1 Cor. 2 is a Beth chapter it is also a Cheth chapter which means "separation". You will find this separation quite openly in Romans 8 in that we must walk in the spirit and not the flesh. We may all already be familiar with the scriptures that say that the flesh is at emnity against God and cannot please God.

Being "born again" in the spirit makes us more in tune to the things of God that we may understand his word and his nature being that of love itself. He commands love even in the face of times when love does not seem to be a choice in the matter.

How does one become more "spiritual"? Become more like him as he is spirit and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

DavidJ

Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 14:53

Hi.
How does one become more spiritual?
I watched a television program today which you csn probably find on youtube - Pastor Claudio Freidzon on the annointing.
It was good.
Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 15:01

Two Jehovah Witnesses came as usual yesterday and i realised how indoctrinated they were by MAN. The deny the POWER, of such Paul said keep away (from).
And people on forums, some teach lies and errors, many do. They are following these same teachings and doctrines of men most likely picked up years ago but cannot see it.
And what of this forum? Number calculations? Did the Disciples need calculators to know truth?
No, they did not.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 15:13

really wrote:
Hi.
How does one become more spiritual?
I watched a television program today which you csn probably find on youtube - Pastor Claudio Freidzon on the annointing.
It was good.
Hi Really,

How have you been?
How do we know which program (by him) you mean?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 15:24

really wrote:
Two Jehovah Witnesses came as usual yesterday and i realised how indoctrinated they were by MAN. The deny the POWER, of such Paul said keep away (from).
And people on forums, some teach lies and errors, many do. They are following these same teachings and doctrines of men most likely picked up years ago but cannot see it.
And what of this forum? Number calculations? Did the Disciples need calculators to know truth?
No, they did not.
Hi Really,

Numbers only verify "Bible Truth", take for example beauty in Zech 11:10...

.................................Jesus(74) = Beauty(74)

10: And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
11: And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.
12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty
pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD
. (Zech.11:10-13) (see Matthew 27:3-10)

God's staff called beauty is a clear reference to "Jesus" and is
Theomatically confirmed using the number "74
". (Do you agree?)

Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 15:46

Hi Ed,
Good thank you, just trying to get used to posting on a mobile phone.
Forumotion is good as they have the mobile version.
My posts will have to be short though.

Get to your other points later on.
The pastor- try googling the name in my post above.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 16:26

really wrote:
Hi Ed,
Good thank you, just trying to get used to posting on a mobile phone.
Forumotion is good as they have the mobile version.
My posts will have to be short though.

Get to your other points later on.
The pastor- try googling the name in my post above.
Hi Really,

There's a lot of stuff on the guy, which one did you watch?

Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 20:32

Hi Ed - which one did i watch? Something about the annointing. It was in another language but had written english.
Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 20:41

Hi Ed.

You could add numbers up and they could total anything - good or bad, right or wrong.
Yes, there is significance in some numbers such as the repeated use of seven in Revelation, etc. Or 666. But that is straightforward and requires no calculations.

Do you see my point?

What would you do if thenumbers said something wrong?
Back to top Go down
really

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty5/19/2013, 20:44

If the numbers said something wrong, which im sure they do then that proves all english gematria separate from truth because there is no lies in truth.
People want truth .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Spiritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Spiritual   More Spiritual Empty

Back to top Go down

More Spiritual

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next