HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitrep: the Holy Land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
keras

Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty2/26/2016, 09:57

Ezekiel 35:1-5 Look toward all the lands of the Edomites and pronounce judgement upon them. The Lord says: I shall stretch out My hand to strike your land, I will reduce it to a desolate waste and your towns will be ruined. Then you will know that I am the Lord, for you have kept up an ancient feud and shed the blood of the Israelites by warfare, during the time of their punishment.
Ezekiel 35:6-9 Therefore as I live, says the Lord: I shall make blood your destiny, since you do not hate killing and death, that will come upon you. Your land and cities will become desolate wastes forever and no one will travel there. I will cover the hills and valleys with the dead, your towns will not be inhabited.
Ezekiel 35:10-14 You say: the two nations and two countries [The ten tribes of Israel and the two tribes of Judah] will be our possession, even though the Lord has been there. Therefore your anger and jealousy will be repaid, for I will do to the whole of Edom what you have done in your hatred for My people. I shall be known among you - for the way I judge you, you will know that the Lord has punished you. [by the means of a CME sunstrike] I have heard all your blasphemous talk about the Land of Israel, saying: the Land is ours to occupy. You have boasted and spoken against Me without restraint. So now I will destroy you., while the whole world rejoices, As you rejoiced at the inheritance of the House of Israel, when it was desolated, so I will do to you, all your lands will be devastated. Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verse abridged

The Edomites can be identified as those nations and entities - that hate My people and have kept up their ancient feud with the Israelites, - that currently occupy a large portion of the area promised to the Patriarchs and who now threaten the State of Israel with annihilation. Psalm 83:13-15, describes how the Lord Himself will deal to them, as they commence their attack on Israel. Isaiah 30:26, Psalm 7:12-16, Isaiah 8:9-10, Obadiah 1:15, Micah 4:11-12
Psalm 83:12 informs us that the goal of this alliance is total possession of all the Land of Israel. This is exactly as the Charters of Hamas and Fatah state; they are not interested in a two State solution, all the Jews must either leave or be killed.

Many people believe that the next prophesied event in our world will be the Gog/ Magog invasion. Others say it’s the tribulation – preceded by a rapture of the church. Some think the Return of Jesus will be next. That it will be none of these is told to us in the Book of the prophet Ezekiel, chapters 34, 36, 37, 38 & 39 they all speak about the Israelites being gathered out of the nations and settled back into the Holy Land of Israel. Those chapters are written in a fairly obvious sequence of events. Ezekiel 34:12-13 ‘I will rescue My people from where they were scattered in the Day of cloud and darkness, I will lead them out of the nations and bring them home to their own country’. Amos 5:18, Isaiah 13:9-10
Then comes Ezekiel 35, where it is explained how this gathering and resettlement can take place.
In conclusion, this attack by the peoples surrounding Israel will result in their destruction, but the Bible prophecies also say that Judah too, will be judged at this time and ‘only a holy remnant will survive’. The Land is not polluted by radiation and as the CME quickly passes, the vegetation soon regenerates.[Psalm 68:9] Ezekiel 36:8 You, Land of Israel, grow your trees and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. This opens the way for all the twelve tribes of Israel to return to their heritage. Later will come the invasion by Gog/Magog – a different list of peoples and nations. They attack the Israelites ‘gathered from the nations and living in a land recently recovered from ruin’. Ezekiel 38:8 Their total destruction is ‘to show Myself Holy and make Myself known to many peoples’. Ezekiel 38:23 The rest of the prophecies will then unfold – the rise of the Anti Christ, the Tribulation and then, the culmination of the age: the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign.
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty3/18/2016, 22:33

Amos 3:1-8 Listen you Israelites to these words that the Lord addresses to you, all of the twelve tribes that He brought up from Egypt; You alone I have cared for among all the nations of the world, that is why I must punish you for your sins. Do two travel together without agreeing? Or if disaster comes, is it not the work of the Lord? Indeed the Lord does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants, the prophets.
Amos 3:9-11 Make this proclamation: Assemble on the hills of Samaria, look at the tumult seething amongst the people! Those who don’t know how to do right and who live by oppressing others. Therefore the Lord says: The destroyer will surround your land, your strength will fail and your towns will be despoiled.
Amos 3:12-15 Listen to this testimony against the descendants of Jacob. As a shepherd may rescue fragments of a sheep from a lion, so will only a remnant of Israel be rescued. On the Day that I deal with Israel, for their sins, I will also destroy the pagan shrines and their ostentatious buildings.
Amos 4:12 Israel, this is what I shall do to you – so, Israel: Prepare to meet your God.
Amos 5:4-9 These are the Words of the Lord to the people of Israel: Seek the Lord, if you want to live, or He will sweep through Joseph’s descendants like a fire with no one to quench it. He who made the stars, has power over all things, He will make a destruction flash forth against the mighty that wipes out their military power.
Amos 5:10-15 You that despise the truth, you that extort tribute, though you have fine buildings and beautiful farms, you will not enjoy them. For I know of your crimes and monstrous sins – but at this time, keep silent, because now are evil times. You must hate evil and love good and it may be that the Lord will show favour to the survivors of Joseph. [Joseph- Ephraim and Manasseh, now among the Western nations]
Amos 5:16-17 Therefore the Lord says: In the towns and in all the world, there will be mourning and sorrow, for I will pass through your midst. [This refers to the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied, worldwide event. Amos 5:20 – The Day of the Lord is indeed a Day of deep darkness and terror.]
Amos 9:8b-15 Yet, I shall not totally destroy Israel’s posterity. I shall shake Israel among the nations, none will be lost, but the ungodly among My people will die. Those who say disaster cannot come to us, we are strong and safe. The fallen House of David will be restored as it was long ago. The time is coming when the Land will be prosperous, My people will live on their own Land, eating and drinking the abundant produce. They will never again leave the Land that I, the Lord, have given to them. [Look forward to the great promises of redemption and restoration.] Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty3/23/2016, 13:56

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for sharing your insight with the members of this forum. Keep it coming brother!

keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty3/25/2016, 07:37

Israelis: The current inhabitants of the State of Israel.
Israelites: True descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, or those people grafted in by reason of righteousness. Only God knows who they all are. Amos 9:9, Romans 9:6
Most Western Christians view modern Israelis as a continuation of the ancient Biblical drama of Israel and as the inheritors of the traditional role that the Jews have played through the ages. Through them, we have a universal moral code of justice: the Ten Commandments. These Divinely inspired Laws form the basis of our Judeo/Christian morality and ethics. Therefore modern Israel has been expected to reflect a high level of justice and morality in its actions.
Jewish teaching also says that history is not as the Greeks taught it, that is: a cyclical series of events in which mankind gets no better or no worse. The Torah, the Talmud and the Mishnah, all teach that we can steadily uplift human society and eventually there will come a Messianic era of true peace and harmony.
Although the State of Israel does display restraint in their dealings with their neighbours, it can hardly be said that they maintain Biblical precepts, such as ‘Love thy neighbour’. And as for moral leadership, Israeli’s are a seriously bad example!
What then of the prophesies that say the Israelites are a chosen people, destined to be a ‘light to the nations’? We must be aware and keep in mind that the Jewish people are comprised of only 2 tribes, of the original 12 sons of Jacob. [Parts of some other tribes are assimilated.] Ezekiel 22:15 The Jewish Israeli people are just ‘the budding of the fig tree’, a first fruit of the final regathering of ALL the Israelite people. Galatians 3:26-29
We are told in many prophecies that Judah will be judged and punished for their many sins, but a remnant will survive to become a ‘holy seed in the Land’. Isaiah 6:13 Then, the great spiritual regeneration and rejoining of all the Israelites will take place; Ezekiel 37:1-19, and as Ezekiel 37:20-28 goes on to say: I shall make them a single nation in the holy Land and I shall pour out My Spirit upon them. Isaiah 44:1-5
Then the Lord’s righteous people will be His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10 and 12,000 from each tribe will go out to the world, to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Rev. 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19 This judgement/punishment event, the Sixth Seal disaster of fire from the sun, will severely affect the whole world, Luke 21:35 and the nations will cede their sovereignty to a One World Government in order to re-establish normal life and initially ten regions will be formed, each with a Governor or President. Fairly soon, a charismatic and powerful man will rise and take control of them all, declaring himself to be the great leader and saviour of humankind.
New Israel, [Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5] will not join this federation and they become rich and prosperous, blessed by the Lord, living in peace as God wipes out the Gog/Magog attack, but they become complacent and when the OWG leader comes to make a peace treaty with them, their leaders agree to it, forgetting that it is the Lord who protects and saves them. Isa 28:18 This is the trigger for the start of the final seven years, as prophesied in Daniel. The first 3.5 years will be peaceful, but then the OWG leader comes to Jerusalem with his army and conquers Beulah. He goes to the new Temple and sits in the Holy of Holies, declaring himself to be God. This commences the trumpet and bowl punishments of the great Tribulation, which lasts for 3.5 years. Those righteous Israelites, who refused to agree to the treaty with the OWG leader, are promised a place of safety for this time. Then the Lord Jesus will Return in glory, to reign on earth for 1000 years. After that comes the Great White Throne judgement of all the living and dead.
Finally: eternity with God in the New Jerusalem!
www.logostelos.info
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty3/28/2016, 13:51

The original plan of God was to have a people who would be His witnesses and present the gospel to the nations. Ancient Israel failed in this mission, they were sent into exile, but only for a decreed time of punishment. There are two groups: Israel and Judah. Judah have returned to a portion of the holy Land, but in unbelief and Israel remains scattered among the nations. Also many gentile people have been grafted in to Israel through the New Covenant of Jesus.
Now the exile of Israel is over, but they; now every true righteous Christian person, Galatians 3:26-29, cannot go to their heritage, as all the holy Land is inhabited by atheists, Muslims and all kinds of ungodly beliefs and false religions. What is God to do?
The same as He did in Noah's day: wipe them out, only this time by fire from the sun. The great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, as prophesied in over 100 Bible passages: the means, the effects and the results.

This Day will be triggered by the commencement of an attack on Israel, from all directions by a confederation of nations and entities. Psalms 83:1-18 Iran will prepare their nuke missiles, Isaiah 22:6, but at the moment of firing, the Lord will destroy them by the powerful EMP flash from an explosion of the sun. Psalms 7:12-16, Jeremiah 49:35, Ezekiel 32:24-25, Deuteronomy 32:22
24 hours later the main mass of this Coronal Mass Ejection will arrive on earth. It will mainly affect the Middle East region killing all life except a remnant of the Jews in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:18
The rest of the world will see it coming and will hide among the rocks and in caves, Isaiah 2:21, Luke 23:30, Revelation 6:16, so most will survive.
Luke 21:25-26 ...signs will appear in the sun....people will stand helpless, not knowing which way to turn....They will faint with terror as they see what is coming. Luke 21:28 When you see these things, look up for your redemption draws near.
The Return of Jesus, mentioned in verse 27 happens later, as we know from the sequence in Revelation.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty3/29/2016, 04:30

Hi Bruce,

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege
both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness:
and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness." (Zech 12:2-4)

"and will smite every horse of the people with blindness"

No doubt this is a reference to the coming CME that will hit islam
turning the worlds attention to the God of Israel.
Good work my brother in Christ!

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?" (Amos 3:7-8)

keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty5/27/2016, 11:30

Five attacks yet to happen:
The Bible prophets describe five attacks by armies against peoples and entities, that await fulfilment in these end times. They are all described differently and all occur at different times, but the common elements are; they all take place in the holy Land and they are all won by the Lord.
In their correct sequence:

1/ The Islamic Confederation attack against the State of Israel. Psalms 83:1-18, Micah 4:11-12
2/ The Gog/Magog attack against the new nation of Beulah. Ezekiel 37-38, Joel 2:20
3/ The conquest of Beulah, by the Anti-Christ. Revelation 13:5-7, Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 7:25
4/ The battle of Armageddon by an army from all the nations, at the Return of Jesus. Revelation 19:19, Daniel 8:25
5/ The final rebellion against God at the end of the Millennium. Revelation 20:7-9, Daniel 2:34-35

For what reason do they attack?
1a Because of their ancient enmity against Jacobs descendant’s. Ezekiel 25:1-17
2a In order for God to display His power and to make Himself known to His people and the nations. Before Jesus’ visible Return. Ezekiel 38:23, Ezekiel 39:7
3a The Anti-Christ will break the 7 year treaty with Beulah. Daniel 9:27, Rev 13:7
4a It is Satan’s attempt to prevent the Return of Jesus. Revelation 16:14
5a Satan’s final deception of mankind. Revelation 20:3 & 7-9

What the Lord uses to achieve victory and the results of these attacks:
1b The Middle East is virtually depopulated, by fire, storms, earthquakes and tsunamis, caused by a massive CME. Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 30:25-28, Zephaniah 2:4-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14, Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18
2b The entire Gog/Magog army is wiped out, by earthquakes and fire. Ezekiel 38:18-22, Ezekiel 39:3-5, Joel 2:20
3b Beulah will be conquered and the Lord’s people tested. Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:31-35, Revelation 11:2
4b The Anti-Christs army is destroyed by the Sword of the Word and he is chained up. Revelation 20:19-21, Daniel 11:25
5b The armies are burned up and Satan is thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:9-10

What happens to the dead?
1c They are burned to ashes by fire from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1&3, Isaiah 33:12
2c They are buried in Wadi Mujib. Ezekiel 39:11
3c Their souls are kept in heaven awaiting Jesus’ Return. Daniel 11:35, Revelation 20:4
4c Their bodies are food for the birds and animals. Revelation 19:21
5c They are totally consumed by fire from heaven. Revelation 20:9

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty6/28/2016, 18:47

Deliver us, Lord

Isaiah 63:7-10 I shall tell of the Lord’s unfailing love and of the great things He has done for His people, in His compassion for Israel. He said: surely they are My people, they will not be false with Me. So, He, Himself delivered then from their troubles. He carried them through all the days of old. Yet, they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit, so He turned against them and allowed enemies to conquer them.
God chose and prepared a nation that would be His friends and a witness about Him to the world. Sadly, they rebelled against their Maker, so their punishment was exile. This was to be for a defined period, Ezekiel 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18 and now we look forward to the gathering of all righteous believers into the Holy Land, be they actual descendants of Jacob, or grafted in as believing Christians. Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29

Isaiah 63:11-14 When in exile, they recalled the days long past and how Moses shepherded his flock through the sea and into the Promised Land, by the power of the Holy spirit. Thus, You led Your people and thereby gained everlasting renown.

Isaiah 63:15-16 Look down from the heavens – Your lofty throne and see us, Lord, for You are our Father. Where now, is Your zeal and Your valour, You are withholding Your compassion from us. Even though Abraham may not know us and Israel does not acknowledge us, You, Lord, are our Father and our Redeemer from of old.
“Abraham does not know us and Israel does not acknowledge us” Israelites by descent or by faith in Jesus, can still call on their Father and Redeemer of old. They are all todays Christians, from every nation and language. Isaiah 51:1-2, Revelation 5:9-10

Isaiah 63:17-19 Why, Lord, do You let us wander from Your ways and harden our hearts, so that we no longer revere You? Turn again for the sake of Your servants, the peoples that are Your inheritance.
Why have enemies trespassed on Your sanctuary? Why have our enemies trampled the Land? You have not ruled over them, they are not Your subjects. We are Your people from ancient times, Your servants and witnesses.

Our prayer for today:
Psalm 106:47 Deliver us, Lord our God, and gather us from among the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your Name and make Your praise our pride. Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.
logostelos.info
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty10/18/2016, 14:04

Friends, we are all aware of soon to happen, dramatic changes coming to this world.
The Bible prophets tell us, in great detail of many things that will take place , leading up to the glorious Return of our Lord Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Jesus said in Matthew 24:32-33, when the fig tree buds, [the fig tree: a metaphor for the Jewish people, Jeremiah 24:4-7] then the present generation, those alive when that happens, will live to see it all.
The State of Israel, the Jewish homeland was declared in May 1948, so for anyone born then, the average lifetime of 70 years is up by 2018. Therefore the end time events must commence on or before May 2018. That this is a possibility/probability, is evident from our current world, but more particularly: the Middle East situation.

Jesus quoted the prophecy of Isaiah 61:1-2a at the commencement of His earthly ministry. Luke 4:18-21 He carefully left off the remainder of that chapter, for what was not to be fulfilled at that time was the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath.
This terrible world changing Day, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17, is what we can expect to happen in the near future. It will be triggered by an attack onto Israel by an Islamic confederation of peoples and nations and Iran will attempt to fire nuke missiles at Israel, but God will cause their weapons to explode upon themselves. Psalms 7:12-16, Joel 3:4, Jeremiah 49:35-37

Many prophesies say how all those who believe in God and keep His Laws, should call upon His Name, [Jesus] on that Day and they will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
He will protect us; sending angels from heaven to save His own people, Psalms 57:1-3, Isaiah 43:2, as He did for the 3 men in the furnace; Daniel 3:19-27
Then, we have the Lord’s promises of the gathering of His Christian people into all of the holy Land, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 66:18-21, to live there as He always intended; being His witnesses and sending out missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.

Over 100 years ago, a teaching was promoted, saying that before any disasters would happen, God will take His people up to live in heaven and they would Return with Him for the Millennium.
This teaching is not found in the Bible, as Dr John Walvoord; a rapture proponent, did actually admit. Scriptures like John 14:1-3 and 1 Thess. 4:15-17 are touted as rapture proofs, but they pertain to the end of the Millennium and at the Return of Jesus respectively and in no way do they, or any other verses say anyone will go to live in heaven. Jesus refutes that false idea in John 3:13 No one goes to heaven, except the One who came from there.

What we Christians are all exhorted to do when disaster strikes, is to pray for the strength and God given protection to survive that Day, 1 Cor. 10:11-13, 1 Peter 1:7 and to be found worthy to live in the holy Land, as the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16
Remember this truth: all the promises of God to Israel now applies to Christians. Galatians 3:26-29 Jesus came to extend salvation to all who will accept it and now we are His people, bought by Jesus’ blood, chosen by Him and destined to be with Him on earth forever. Isaiah 49:8, Revelation 5:9-10

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty10/20/2016, 14:47

The Prayer of Judith Judith 16:13-17
I will sing a new hymn to my God: O Lord, You are great and glorious,
You are marvellous in Your strength, invincible.
Let Your whole creation serve You, for You spoke and all things came to be.
You sent out Your spirit and it gave them form, none can oppose Your Word. Mountains will shake to their depths, like water, rocks melt like wax in Your presence.
You still show compassion to those who fear You.
All sacrifices with their fragrance are but a small thing.
All the fat of the whole offerings is of no significance to You.
But those who fear the Lord will gain strength and overcome.
Woe to the nations who attack Your people, the Lord Almighty will punish them.
On the Day of judgement, He will consign them to fire and worms
In pain, they will weep forever.

The Prayer of Hannah 1 Samuel 2:1-10
My heart exults in the Lord, in the Lord, I now hold my head high.
I gloat over my enemies, I rejoice because You have saved me.
There is none so holy as the Lord, none so righteous as our God.
Cease your proud boasting, speak no words of arrogance.
For the Lord is a God who knows, He governs what mortals do.
Strong men stand in silent dismay, but those who slipped gain new strength,
Those who had plenty fight for a crust and the poor and needy grow strong.
The Lord metes out both death and life, He can bring the dead up again.
Poverty and riches both come from the Lord, He brings low and He raises up.
He lifts the weak out of the dust and raises the poor from the refuse heap
to give them a place among the great, to give them seats of honour.
The foundations of the earth are His making, The Lord sets the world in its place.

He will guard the way of His loyal servants and the wicked will be silenced in darkness
For it is not by strength that a mortal prevails.
Those who oppose the Lord will be terrified, when from the heavens, He thunders against them, He will judge all the earth, His King [God’s Right hand: Jesus] will be endowed with strength, His head will be raised high.

The Prayer of Mary Luke 1:46-55
My soul tells out the greatness of the Lord, my spirit rejoices in my Saviour.
For He has looked with favour on His servant, lowly as she is.
From this day forward all generations will count me blessed,
for the Mighty God has done great things for me, His Name is holy.
His mercy is sure forever, toward those who fear Him.
He has shown the power of His arm, He routs the proud and all their schemes.
He has brought down monarchs from their thrones and raised on high the lowly.
He has filled the poor and needy with good things and sent the rich away empty.
He has come to help Israel, His servants, as He promised to our forefathers,
He has not forgotten to show mercy to Abraham and his children’s children forever. Ref: REB and Apocrypha.
These three godly women prayed for God to destroy the ungodly peoples.
We know from the Bible prophets that the Lord will act against all who refuse to acknowledge Him. Isaiah 66:15-17, Romans 1:18, Revelation 6:12-17
Now, nearly 2000 years after Jesus came to show us the Way, the Truth and the Life, we can expect His judgement/punishment to happen quite soon.
We Christians are told to call upon His Name: Jesus, Acts 2:21, on that terrible Day and we will be protected. Isaiah 41:13

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty11/19/2016, 06:57

Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will Return and have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.

This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people.
1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5
2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9
3/ My people; the true Israelites of God, every Christian believer, individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4
This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty12/9/2016, 19:38

I shall set My Laws in your hearts…. Hebrews 8:10
This verse from the New Testament, is a quote from the O.T. –
Jeremiah 31:31-34…The days are coming when I shall set My Laws within them, writing them on their hearts…
New Testament teaching says we Christians are now under the New Covenant, the Old is obsolete: Hebrews 8:10-13. However, it is fairly obvious that this prophecy of how God’s Laws will be set into our hearts has not yet been fulfilled. The great prophecies in Ezekiel chapters 20, 36 and 37 tell us when, how and why this will happen:
Ezekiel 20:39-44 Now, you Israelites, [Scattered among the nations as at present, but now identified as every true Christian person. Romans 9:8] go and serve your idols. But in days to come, I shall punish you for your disobedience to Me and no more will you desecrate My holy Name with your idolatries. But after I have gathered you into the Land of Israel, you will serve Me and the nations will witness it. You will know that I am the Lord, [BEFORE the Return of Jesus, Ezekiel 34:30] when I bring you back to the Land that I swore to give to your forebears and you will despise your old evil ways and follow only My Commandments. You will know that the Lord has done this for you, not for your sake, but for the honour of His holy Name.
Ezekiel 36:1-7…the enemy boasts: The ancient heights of Israel are ours. [the current situation] Therefore the Lord says: The mountains of Israel, now occupied by other peoples and plundered and despoiled by them, so I will act in the heat of My anger against those Edomite peoples who have seized My Land as spoil. [Edom: the descendants of Esau, now identified as the Islamic peoples.] Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:2-5
This will be the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, an event extensively prophesied throughout the Bible – a literal Day of fire from the sun, earthquakes, tsunamis and powerful storms. All of the world will be affected, but the full force of this disaster will hit the Middle East, virtually depopulating the entire area.

These are the great promises of our redemption and the great gathering:
Ezekiel 37:11-14 The Lord said: These bones are the whole people of Israel, [every Christian person] They say: Our bones are dry, [spiritually bereft] our hope is gone [Acts 26:6-7] and we are cut off. [separated from the holy Land] Prophesy, therefore, the Lord God has said: My people, I shall bring you out of your graves, [your dead spiritual condition] I shall put My spirit into you, redeem and purify you, then I shall settle you into your heritage. Ezekiel 30:11-31, Ezekiel 20:34-38
Ezekiel 36:24-28 The Lord says: I am going to take the Israelites from where they are among the nations, I shall assemble them from every location and bring them to their homeland. I shall purify them from everything that defiles them, give them a new heart and put a new spirit within them. I shall place My spirit in My people, they will conform to My statutes and observe My Laws faithfully. THEN they will live in the holy Land that I gave to their forebears, they will be My people and I will be their God.
Isaiah 51:1-2…We Christians belong to the Seed from Abraham. Galatians 3:26-29
So, the sequence of events is: first, the great Day of the Lord’s wrath, next His people are gathered and purified, then they are settled into all of the holy Land. About 13/15 years later, Jesus will Return for His Millennium reign.
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Kill Shot Sequence   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty4/30/2017, 22:15

Hi Bruce,

Most people don't believe the "Kill Shot Sequence" (CME) will happen. Major
Ed Dames has predicted (in advance) many things that have now happened.
Like the killer crop fungus, the fukushima nuclear disaster, and a coming CME.

...BUT did you also know that he also predicted that North Korea would detonate
a nuclear bomb on the Korean peninsula as a precursor event to the CME Kill Shot?

At the time of Major Ed Dame's prediction this seemed unlikely to occur, but as we see
today, this precursor event seems like it is on the horizon of occurring in the near future.
This video was posted on March of 2012 (North Korea reference is on timeline 4:00 to 4:22)

keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty5/31/2017, 18:10

Yes, I did know that the DPRK would test nukes and they have done several u/g tests.

Ed Danes is right; he just gave his warning too soon, as I have done too, so now people think we 'cry wolf'!
So complacency sets in and plainly as God wants it to be: most will be very shocked and taken completely by surprise. Many will renounce God as their rapture belief doesn't happen, but all who stand firm in their faith will be protected and saved. Acts 2:21
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty5/31/2017, 18:36

keras wrote:
Yes, I did know that the DPRK would test nukes and they have done several u/g tests.
Hi Bruce,

No not a test. but explode a nuke as an act of war (on the Korean peninsula) - that is the prediction.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitrep: the Holy Land

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next