HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitrep: the Holy Land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
miia

miia

Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/17/2015, 15:57

keras wrote:
So, we see that before God’s seal is set on His servants, those Israelites who go out to preach the coming Kingdom of God, a terrible cleansing will take place to prepare for the return of His people, righteous Israel, to the Promised Land.

Jesus and the Disciples did not say that anywhere, if so please show me?

Quote :
Isaiah 30:26  -This will be caused by a coronal mass ejection [sunstrike] hitting the earth.
Ambient temperature say, 25o Celsius x 7= 175o, approximately the heat required to cook food. This will result in extensive deaths and destruction. Fires will destroy cities and forests, resulting in huge smoke clouds, covering and darkening the earth. Isaiah 33:10-12, Psalm 18:7-15
But, the promise to those who trust in the Lord and keep His Laws is;
Joel 2:32 Then, everyone who calls on the Lord will be saved.        

Not sure how it will happen, Keras, but the (suns) destruction will be final, and only those who are chosen by God will be saved from the fire, and that IS 'The End', rather than before the end.

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/17/2015, 20:37

miia, Isaiah 66:19 tells us how those whom God will seal, that is the 144,000 will proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom. Also in Isaiah 49:6.

Re a CME; the earth has experienced many CME's, most minor with some radio interference and auroras. But in 1859 the Carrington event destroyed the earth telegraph system and recently Quebec lost it's electricity supply to a CME hit.
So what is prophesied in Rev 6:12-17 and in over 100 other prophesies, isn't the end of the world, but a hit that will do exactly what the Lord wants it to do and the world will never be the same again.

I have written extensively on this and all of God's plans for the last days. Free at; www.logostelos.info
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/19/2015, 20:33

keras wrote:
miia, Isaiah 66:19 tells us how those whom God will seal, that is the 144,000 will proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom. Also in Isaiah 49:6.

Thanks Keras, but I was meaning this:

Quote :
a terrible cleansing will take place to prepare for the return of His people, righteous Israel, to the Promised Land.

Where does it say that in the New Testament? I can't find that anywhere.

keras wrote:
Re a CME; the earth has experienced many CME's, most minor with some radio interference and auroras. But in 1859 the Carrington event destroyed the earth telegraph system and recently Quebec lost it's electricity supply to a CME hit.
So what is prophesied in Rev 6:12-17 and in over 100 other prophesies, isn't the end of the world, but a hit that will do exactly what the Lord wants it to do and the world will never be the same again.

Could be/ could happen as you say. But, when the sun is heated seven times hotter, that will be The End/ The return of Christ/ The Day of The Lord - 24 hours.

Believe it or not, there's no stopping it, so the most important thing is not to lose the love we once had.

I just finished a classroom course, and in hindsight I could have done much better spiritually. Most of the others on the course were not believers - as far as I know. But I hid my light under a bushel, or extinguished it almost entirely - which is not good.

Another thing I have learned - it is an utter waste of time arguing with those who see things differently.
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/21/2015, 08:46

Well, you are sure right about those who have fixed opinions, being unable to see any other view,
Pray that you aren't like that!
This Day of the Lord's wrath is not the same Day as the Return. Is Amos 5:18-20 His Day of glory?
We are told when the Lord's Day of wrath happens; it is the Sixth Seal, that happens years before the Return.
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/22/2015, 20:11

keras wrote:
Well, you are sure right about those who have fixed opinions, being unable to see any other view,
Pray that you aren't like that!

Keras, Christianity is more than 'what you know'.

I have fixed ideas because God showed me when I asked, and I trust in God with my whole life, and no mere man is going to change my fixed ideas.

Quote :
This Day of the Lord's wrath is not the same Day as the Return. Is Amos 5:18-20 His Day of glory?
We are told when the Lord's Day of wrath happens; it is the Sixth Seal, that happens years before the Return.

So, what is the return to you, and how will you know?
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/26/2015, 18:14

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
Ezekiel 43:1-9 I went to the East gate and there I saw the glory of the Lord coming with the sound of a mighty torrent. The earth shone with His glory, it came in and filled the Temple, the place of His throne where He will dwell among the Israelites forever. Neither they nor their rulers will defy the Lord again by their idolatry and sins.
Ezekiel 43:10-11 Ezekiel, tell them about the Temple and let them be ashamed for their sins. If they repent and are remorseful for what they have done, then describe to them the new Temple, to be built on the Holy mountain. Make detailed plans for them to follow and carry out, with all the instructions for its operation.
Ezekiel 46:1-3 The East gate is to be kept closed during the six days of the working week, to be opened only on Sabbaths and at the new moon. When the ruler, [The prince in the NIV & KJV] comes in, he is to stand by the East gatepost, while the priests sacrifice his offerings. He is to bow down in worship and then to leave. The people must also bow in worship at that gate. Malachi 1:5
Ezekiel, the prophet, lived during the period between the exile of the Northern tribes and the Jewish captivity. His prophecies about the Land and the Temple have not yet happened, as when the Jewish remnant returned under Nehemiah, that Temple didn’t receive the Shekinah Glory. All of Ezekiel chapters 40 – 48, await fulfilment and note that this must be before the Return of Jesus, as the ‘ruler’ of all the Israelites makes sacrifices and worships the Lord at the New Temple. Jeremiah 30:21, Zechariah 14:21

He is tramping out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored Isaiah 63:1-6
Revelation 14:18-20 From the altar came the angel who has authority over fire and he called out to the angel with the sharp sickle: “Gather the harvest, the grape clusters are ripe.” They were gathered and thrown into the great winepress of God’s wrath. Blood flowed from the press for 200 miles. Amos 5:17, Jer. 6:9

He has loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
Ezekiel 30:1-8 Prophesy! The Lord says: Cry out, for the terrible Day is near, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, His Day of Reckoning upon the nations. A sword will come upon Egypt and there will be disaster in all of the Arab lands. Those who support Egypt will fall and all who live along the Nile will die. When I set Egypt on fire, the land will become totally desolate and ruined. They will all know that I am the Lord, on that Day. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

The Lord’s Day of reckoning – a Day of fire, His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath, will be an unexpected and shocking event, that will cause destruction throughout the Middle East. It will be the fulfilment of Psalm 83 and Micah 4:11-12. Other prophesies make it clear that the whole world will be affected and that it will take the form of a coronal mass ejection sunstrike. A really big CME will have all the effects described, but it quickly passes, leaving the Holy Land ready for His righteous people to gather and settle there. The rest of the world’s nations will form a One world Government.
His Truth is marching on!

Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/26/2015, 22:04

Keras wrote:
Other prophesies make it clear that the whole world will be affected and that it will take the form of a coronal mass ejection sunstrike. A really big CME will have all the effects described, but it quickly passes, leaving the Holy Land ready for His righteous people to gather and settle there. The rest of the world’s nations will form a One world Government.
His Truth is marching on!

Unfortunately, you are opening the door to a deception. Please read again what you just said, then listen to the warning of Jesus himself.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. (You say he will be in Israel).

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you beforehand.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
(Did you get that?)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Paul picks up from this:

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Back to top Go down
miia

miia

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/26/2015, 22:09

All of the OT verses you refer to (temple and offerings) were fulfilled with Jesus Christ, and the Heavenly Jerusalem, (Hebrews 12, 22 Galatians 4, 24, etc).

I'm not doubting there may be a CME which would change life as we know it. But, watch what you believe after that happens.
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty12/30/2015, 09:00

I do not subscribe to the preterist view that most prophecy is fulfilled. The historical record simply doesn't confirm that idea.
And if some events have had a partial fulfilment, or happened as an example of the final event, then we should be able to discern that from what the NT, esp Revelation tells us.

Who it is that are deceived, are those who have believed false doctrines and fictional stories:
There is a lot of discussion here on when a rapture to heaven will happen.
The prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 mentions a rising up of those who remain alive when Jesus Returns. Also Matthew 24:31 refers to the same event, where the chosen people are gathered to Him.
But this event cannot mean going to heaven, as Jesus has departed from heaven and entered on His reign, Revelation 19:6. He brings the souls of the martyrs with Him, Revelation 19:1, and they are resurrected , Revelation 20:4
Then the Marriage Feast of the Lamb takes place, Revelation 19:7 It takes place during the extra 75 days prophesied by Daniel 12:12. Where this feast will be, we are not told, but it cannot be in heaven, as Jesus is by then on earth, having defeated the attacking armies. Zechariah 14:3, Revelation 19:17-21

So there is no rapture to live in heaven for any living person, this entire theory is a false teaching, designed by Satan to confuse and delude people in these last days of this era.
Psalm 37:29 The righteous will possess the Holy Land and will live there forever.
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty1/4/2016, 17:37

The Destruction of Damascus

Isaiah 17:1 Damascus will cease to be a city, she will be reduced to a heap of ruins forever desolate. Animals will live there, undisturbed.
Jeremiah 49:23-27 Of Damascus: The Syrians are covered in confusion, for they have heard news of a coming disaster, they run around in fear and trembling and panic grips them. No more joyful songs or celebrations are heard in her streets, because on that Day her young men will fall and soldiers will lie still in death. The Lord says; I will kindle a fire inside Damascus and it will devour her strongholds.
Amos 1:3-4 For crime after crime of Damascus, I will give them no reprieve because they oppressed My Land with malicious spite. Therefore I will send fire to consume her strongholds.
Zechariah 9:1-2 The Word of the Lord comes to the lands north of Israel and it will soon come upon Damascus. For to the Lord belongs all of that area and even though the cities of Lebanon have become rich, He will strip them of all their possessions and break their power. A devastating fire will devour them all.
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

These prophecies tell of the soon to happen destruction of Damascus, Syria. Note that in all cases, they go on to talk of other nations who are also affected by this fire judgement. Isaiah 66:16 In particular Isaiah 17:4-6 says how Jacob, that is: the 10 tribes of Israel- now the Western nations and the 2 tribes of Judah now the current State of Israel, will lose their strength. It seems that most of the world’s military forces will be wiped out. Isaiah 34:2-3, Hosea 2:18, Micah 5:10-11
Although the Sixth Seal, the next event to happen according to the sequence in Revelation, does not mention fire as the means of punishment, [there is nothing in Revelation 6:12-17 to say how it will be carried out] we can ascertain the details from parallel passages like: Isaiah 34:2-4, Isaiah 2:12-21, Joel 2:1-11, Malachi 4:1 and especially 2 Peter 3:7 & 10.
Notice in Jeremiah 49:23, how they know what is coming. This can be explained by the 24 hour period between the initial flash of a coronal mass ejection sunstrike and the arrival of the main mass of superheated plasma. Ezekiel 7:10-19
That it will be a single Day of destruction is confirmed by the use in every case of the Hebrew and Greek words for a 24 hour period and this fits how a CME will hit the earth and then continue on into outer space. Isaiah 63:4, Joel 1:15

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty1/13/2016, 15:11

Jeremiah 4:5-7 Declare this in Judah, Proclaim it in Jerusalem! [the State of Israel] Sound the war trumpet throughout the land and command the people to assemble. Make a signal to Zion to head for safety without delay, for the Lord is about to bring you disaster and dire destruction from afar. The Destroyer of the nations has come out of his lair to make your land desolate and your cities will be laid waste, bereft of inhabitants.
Jeremiah 4:-9 Therefore: put on sackcloth and wail, for the fierce anger of the Lord will not be averted from Judah. On that Day, the courage of your leaders will fail and your Rabbis will be shocked and appalled.
Jeremiah 4:11-12 When that time comes the Jewish people will be told: A scorching wind from the high place will sweep down upon My people, a gale too strong for winnowing, a powerful blast will come at My bidding, when I state My case against My people.
Jeremiah 4:19-20 & 46 Oh how I writhe in anguish, I hear the sounds of destruction and the crashing as the whole land goes down in ruin. Suddenly, in an instant the buildings are thrown down, the cities are flattened by the fire of the Lord’s fury.
Jeremiah 4:23-28 I saw the earth and it was in chaos and darkness. The mountains and hills shook and reeled. The land was like a wilderness, there was no one to be seen, even the birds had gone. The earth will mourn for this in darkness, for now that I have made My purpose known, I shall not relent or change it. Ref: REB

This describes the multi prophesied judgement/punishment by fire, that destroys the Lord’s enemies, carried out by the ‘Destroyer of the nations’. Deuteronomy 32:34 It is the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the sixth seal of Revelation. It is the final punishment of Judah, their ‘third swing of the sword’. Ezekiel 21:14, Jeremiah 8:12, Jeremiah 11:15-16
This blast of superheated wind results from a CME sunstrike, Isaiah 30:26 that will suddenly ruin the entire Middle Eastern region, ‘laying it waste and bereft of inhabitants’. Isaiah 64:10, Isaiah 17:1, Jeremiah 49:2, Isaiah 34:5
The whole earth will ‘be in chaos and darkness’, the extreme heat, earthquakes, powerful winds and tsunamis will kill millions worldwide. Jeremiah 9:21-22, Isaiah 66:16
Now that the Lord has made known His plan, He will not relent or change it’.

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty1/16/2016, 19:10

It should be obvious to everyone on earth with access to news information that some kind of cataclysmic event will probably occur in the near future. The lessons of history, the population explosion, natural disasters and the preparedness of nations for war are all dire warning signs for us. But we who study the Bible can, and should know what the prophets tell us about the end of this age. Amos 3:7
The Book of Revelation tells us about a sequence of terrible events called the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgements and we note that the Sixth Seal is referred to as ‘the great Day of the Lord’s wrath’. Then the Seventh Seal is a time gap in heaven of ‘about a ½ hour’. This calculates to approximately 16-24 years of earth time, using the one day in heaven = 1000 years on earth principal. This will allow for all that must happen until the glorious Return of Jesus.

Therefore, the Sixth Seal is the event that the Lord intends to use in order to punish the nations, who at present conspire to annihilate Israel. Their attack and its consequences are prophesied in Psalm 83 and Micah 4:11-12. Prophecies that parallel the Sixth Seal are; Isaiah 34:4 ‘the sky rolled up like a scroll’, Isaiah 2:21 ‘hide in caves, etc’, Zeph.1:14 ‘The Day of the Lords wrath, a Day of doom and disaster’, then in Amos 1 – it says how the Lord will send fire to destroy the Ishmaelite peoples [those mentioned in Psalm 83] for all their crimes. There are over 70 verses in the Bible that speak of a forthcoming fire judgement and most of them state clearly that it is the Lord Himself who instigates this fire. Joel 1:15 & 19 ‘The Day of the Lord comes, a mighty destruction from the Almighty and fire has consumed the trees and pastures.
Habakkuk 3:12 Furiously, You traverse the earth, in anger, You trample on the nations.
Isa. 66:15-16 The Lord will judge with fire....He will test all mankind, many will be slain.

How He will do this, is told to us in Isaiah 30:26-28 where it is undeniably written about ‘a devouring fire, from the Lord Himself’, that is caused by ‘the sun shining seven times stronger’. This can only be a coronal mass ejection; something that the earth has experienced in the past and is expected to happen again, that can have worldwide devastating consequences - a seemingly natural occurrence that will maintain the hidden-ness of the Lord. With this scenario in mind, many other prophecies make sense, passages like Ezekiel 20:47-48, about a fire in the Land, kindled by the Lord, and 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, where Peter says: ‘The Day of the Lord will come like a thief, the Day the heavens disappear and flames bring all the earth to judgement’. Psalm 18:7-15

The four best passages that describe the Return of Jesus in His glory, to commence His Millennial reign and visible to all, NOT as a thief and unexpectedly, are; Zechariah 14:3-15, Matthew 24:27-30, Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 19:11-19. We are told that on that Day; ‘the Great Day of the Sovereign Lord’, Rev. 16:14, there will be an earthquake only in Jerusalem and that Jesus will destroy the attacking army of the Anti- Christ by the sword of His Word. He then gathers His elect from around the earth and commences His Millennium reign. These four descriptions do not mention a worldwide fire judgement and as the world will have just experienced the Great Tribulation, for that judgement to occur at the same time as the Return, seems unnecessary and illogical.

Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty1/20/2016, 12:55

The Scriptures provide the framework by which the end-times will unfold and describes a world where there must be a convergence of religion, economics, and leadership. A One World Government and a Global religion. But for these to be established, there has to be a dramatic change to our current situation.
The Bible tells us about the characteristics of the last generation and we are the first generation in human history to meets all of the conditions described in the Scriptures. There is scarcely a day that passes in which we don't hear of events around the world which continue to lay the foundation for the final days as described in His Word; leading up to the geographic and cosmic events yet to happen, as comprehensively described in the Bible, that will devastate the earth and result in the deaths of millions or billions of people.
We may not know the day nor the hour of such events, but we can clearly see the season approaching. Based on the wording of all the prophesies, many theologians and astrophysicists claim that what is being described will be literally fulfilled by a coronal mass ejection (CME) from the Sun hitting the Earth!
The surface of the sun consists of dense, super-heated Plasma. Think of the sun as a ball of liquid FIRE - burning at around 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and not as having a surface that is on fire - but is literally fire through and through (i.e. like a lake of fire and not a lake on fire). CMEs are constantly being emitted from the sun, but should a large one on an unprecedented scale directly strike the Earth; this dense superheated plasma would push away part of the Earth's atmosphere. As the CME continues into the stratosphere, it would then vaporize all planes, birds and flying insects, then strike the earth with devastating consequences.
Some may believe this is nothing more than theory or speculation of what events could occur within the end times, but the reality is that various governments from around the world have realized this approaching Biblical event is entirely real, and they’re already preparing for it.

What Governments Don't Want You To Know
Since God normally utilizes His own creations to carry out judgement as we see this time and time again throughout the Old Testament, then we know if this CME scenario is true, we may already be seeing the preparation for this event unfolding today. First, something has changed within the last 10 years regarding how governments are planning for continuity of operation; they're now thinking global. Recently, governments all over the world have built over 1,000 doomsday seed vaults to ensure the survival of the human race. The largest that we know of is the Norwegian vault on the island of Spitsbergen in the Arctic Circle. In addition, governments have begun building massive underground bunkers and small underground cities carved within the bedrock of mountains for their leadership.
But the most frightening signs are the ones hiding in plain sight...
First, unknowing to most, Earth's magnetic field, which normally protects us from high energy particle emissions from the sun, is collapsing! With a reduced magnetic field, solar radiation and CMEs will now have a greater impact on the Earth than ever before. In fact, the European Space Agency recently launched a satellite array that monitors solar activity and the impact it has upon the Earth. During the first 6 months of operation, it was revealed that the Earth's magnetic field was not only indeed collapsing, but that it was happening 10x faster than researchers first realized. In addition, recent discoveries by astrophysicists in Japan have revealed that our sun is in fact capable of producing what is now being called a "super flare" which is 20x - 1,000x more powerful than any flare witnessed on our modern age. They're referring to a CME that would be substantially larger than the one which occurred in the Carrington event of 1859. The "super flare" being described by researchers would be so powerful, with Earth having a weakened magnetic field, it could truly penetrate the stratosphere; causing the events described by all the prophets to come to pass.

The Lord Has Already Warned Us that This Is Coming...
We are told to do look for the signs for the end of our age, and it appears that the Lord has already warned us that the event described in our Bibles is indeed coming soon. During July, 2012, a massive CME ejected from the sun and crossed Earth's orbital path; missing us by only one week! This particular CME was unprecedented in size (X-class), and if the flare would have erupted just one week earlier it would have hit Earth square on. This CME blast was so massive that NASA referred to it as "The Solar Superstorm of 2012" and believe it would have knocked our civilization back to the 18th century - leading to panic, war, starvation and disease. This near miss was so shocking to various unaware agencies, they kept the event SECRET from the public for one and a half years before finally revealing it to media at a recent space summit.
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/sponsored_article1.cfm#OdPrpuMB5ZbwS6UL.99

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty1/27/2016, 13:13

keras wrote:

The Lord Has Already Warned Us that This Is Coming...
We are told to do look for the signs for the end of our age, and it appears that the Lord has already warned us that the event described in our Bibles is indeed coming soon. During July, 2012, a massive CME ejected from the sun and crossed Earth's orbital path; missing us by only one week! This particular CME was unprecedented in size (X-class), and if the flare would have erupted just one week earlier it would have hit Earth square on. This CME blast was so massive that NASA referred to it as "The Solar Superstorm of 2012" and believe it would have knocked our civilization back to the 18th century - leading to panic, war, starvation and disease. This near miss was so shocking to various unaware agencies, they kept the event SECRET from the public for one and a half years before finally revealing it to media at a recent space summit.
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/sponsored_article1.cfm#OdPrpuMB5ZbwS6UL.99

Hi Bruce,

Major Ed Dames calls this July 2012 event "The shot across the bow"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YevxK8lPOpU

keras

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty2/12/2016, 10:14

It seems to me that many people don’t see how the Bible prophesies tie together to make a whole coherent picture.
There is no doubt that Daniel and Revelation have many parallel prophesies, that can also be seen; giving more details, in the other Bible books.
Regarding a One World Government: This concept has been around for a long time and many overt and covert movements have promoted it. That such a political entity will happen, led by a charismatic man known to us as the Anti-Christ, is quite clearly prophesied in Daniel 7:23-24 and described in Daniel 11:21-45, paralleled in Revelation 17:12-13 and described in Revelation 13:1-18.
The problem the promoters of the OWG have, is the refusal of the nations to relinquish their sovereignty. We all prefer to do our own thing and with the current world situation, this works OK. There are hiccups with nations that mismanage their economies, but it is against the interests of the IMF and the ‘gnomes of Zurich’ to allow a nation to go bankrupt.
So, in order to force the nations to agree to a OWG; initially 10 regions, governed by 10 Presidents*, they know there has to be some kind of dramatic event to start this process. That planned event is to be a nuke attack in the Middle East. A mini WW3, that will shake up the world and have the beneficial effect of solving the Palestinian/ Israel conflict - they would both be gone!
The recent agreement with Iran gives them the green light to proceed with their avowed plans to wipe Israel off the map and the recent tests of nukes and missiles in North Korea is an indication of how close we are to this attack. They know such an attack will result in their own destruction, but they will do it, as their religion pushes them into it. Ezekiel 35:6, Proverbs 8:32
However, it won’t be retaliation by Israel or America that will thwart this secret attack by Iran and her allies onto Israel, the Lord will take action and He will destroy them all, Psalms 11:4-6, virtually depopulating the entire Middle East region. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18, Jeremiah 49:35, Isaiah 34:5, Zephaniah 2:4-5 and many other prophesies about the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath.
The rest of the world will mostly survive and as things will be then, agreement on a OWG will be easy. Not quite as planned, but a similar result!
What happens to all the true believers in the Lord? Raptured to heaven? Nowhere does the Bible say that will happen at any time. 1 Peter 3:12 says it clearly; it will be the fiery test of our faith and we must stand firm, believing in His protection. Then: look up, for our redemption is near. Luke 21:25-28 Jesus will Return within 20 years.

*Google - 10 world regions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep: the Holy Land   Sitrep: the Holy Land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitrep: the Holy Land

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next