HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return Of Christ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/13/2013, 10:14

Hi David,

Jesus was born on the forth day according to the 1,000 years for a day. Look at Hosea 6:1-2 as it points to the same time-line you gave:
Hosea 6:1-2 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
After two days (2,000 years) will he revive us: in the third day (2,000-3,000) he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/13/2013, 20:43

Ed J wrote:
Do you believe the kingdom of God to be a physical kingdom rather than a spiritual one?
'Heaven' is a frame-of-mind; it's both a physical locale and a spiritual one. It should not be confused with the 'heavens' (sky/space). I AM in heaven right now. I AM very close to GOD: the 'universal quantum computer' and loved ones (I have the world's best girlfriend), I live in Miami (paradise), and work as a musician.

2,000 years ago, there was no other form of government then kings and their kingdoms. Since 1776, GOD and the Christ's preferred form of governance is democratic-republics. Therefore, we must STOP referring to the "kingdom of God" or "the Christ returning as king of the world". The 'governance of God' works. Christ 2 will be recognized as the head of the Christian churches, and Jews and Muslims will recognize him as well as the spokesman for the One GOD.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/13/2013, 21:54

Daauthor50 wrote:
The pattern is set in Genesis 1 and 2. God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days and the 7th he rested. ("A day to the Lord is 1,000 years and 1,000 years as one day." - 2 Peter 3:8) This is the pattern, man will have 6,000 years to work the final 1,000 years is a rest period.

The day Adam ate of the fruit he died. That day was not a 24 hr period, but the 1,000 year one. The oldest soul was Methuselah, even he died
within a day or the 1,000 year period.

The return of Christ will be a physical kingdom and this is according to the scriptures. Pentacost was a "breath" similar to God breathing life into Adam. Yes it is the spirit of Christ come unto his people but his return is still a physical one. I was just reading Zephaniah 3:9-13 where he will restore a pure language (Hebrew) to the people and leave a poor people among them. I believe there will be some flesh and blood people (as taught by some) that will live to ripe old ages while there are those of us with new bodies as Christ was given.

Satan must tempt someone when he is loosed a little season to go against Jerusalem again before fire comes
down from heaven and destroys them.
David(40) J(10),

You've been taught incorrectly or if these are your conclusions, they are very WRONG!

1) This universe is 13.75 billion-years-old. Your conclusion that according to the Genasis story of Creation that "one day = 1,000 years" is WRONG. If the Apostle Peter meant this literally, then he was WRONG. Remember that Jesus did not say this.

2) There certainly is NO "final 1,000 years" of a "rest period" or any other kind of "final period".

3) The return of the Christ has occurred; you are corresponding with him right now. I AM no king and have no desire to establish myself as one. Matter-of-fact, I AM very anti-royal!

4) "The day Adam ate of the fruit he died. That day was not a 24 hr period, but the 1,000 year one. The oldest soul was Methuselah, even he died within a day or the 1,000 year period." WRONG - Everything about that was WRONG! Your concept of reality is quite untrue. As much I AM a follower of the Word, I suggest you put your Bible down for 40 days and read science and math books and newspapers for this duration.

5) Did Pentecost produce anything other than gibberish? Not that I know of. Has 'talking in tongues' ever produced anything other than gibberish? Not that I know of. The cloning of the extraterrestrial 'God-guy' to produce Adam was something quite different!

6) "I (GOD) will change the speech of the peoples to a pure language, that all people may call on GOD and serve Him with one consent" - Zephaniah 3:9. That 'pure language' is English774. It's gematria74 is one proof of this designation.* Much of Zephaniah should NOT be literally interpreted.

7) All our eternal souls pass through time by reincarnation. We are constantly receiving new bodies.

8) Jerusalem is NOT going to be "destroyed by fire" and it's evil of you to want to see this happen to satisfy your mistaken interpretation of scripture. You've been deceived by the D'evil/Satan!

*Synchronism: 06:31 "You've been hearing different languages (in St. Peter's Square)". - CNN
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: This scripture only confirms the point.....   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/14/2013, 03:50

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Jesus was born on the forth day according to the 1,000 years for a day. Look at Hosea 6:1-2 as it points to the same time-line you gave:
Hosea 6:1-2 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
After two days (2,000 years) will he revive us: in the third day (2,000-3,000) he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

Spirit, wisdom(will), understanding (you), counselor(see), might, knowledge, fear

If each period is broken down then his birth falls into the 5th day. Did he walk on water, were the disciples fishers of men? What was created on the 5th day? Did you know that birth and period of Solomon covers the 4th day?(Sun = SOLar or SOLO Moon = MON)

When we live in his sight (during the 7th period) everyone will know a Fear of the Lord. Get it.

The Old Testament is the New Testament concealed. The New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. Feel free to download Al Neals audio files. He covers the basics of what treasures are hidden in the Bible. My book only covers the basics of what I learned from the Infinity Code

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/14/2013, 03:53

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:
The pattern is set in Genesis 1 and 2. God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days and the 7th he rested. ("A day to the Lord is 1,000 years and 1,000 years as one day." - 2 Peter 3:8) This is the pattern, man will have 6,000 years to work the final 1,000 years is a rest period.

The day Adam ate of the fruit he died. That day was not a 24 hr period, but the 1,000 year one. The oldest soul was Methuselah, even he died
within a day or the 1,000 year period.

The return of Christ will be a physical kingdom and this is according to the scriptures. Pentacost was a "breath" similar to God breathing life into Adam. Yes it is the spirit of Christ come unto his people but his return is still a physical one. I was just reading Zephaniah 3:9-13 where he will restore a pure language (Hebrew) to the people and leave a poor people among them. I believe there will be some flesh and blood people (as taught by some) that will live to ripe old ages while there are those of us with new bodies as Christ was given.

Satan must tempt someone when he is loosed a little season to go against Jerusalem again before fire comes
down from heaven and destroys them.
David(40) J(10),

You've been taught incorrectly or if these are your conclusions, they are very WRONG!

1) This universe is 13.75 billion-years-old. Your conclusion that according to the Genasis story of Creation that "one day = 1,000 years" is WRONG. If the Apostle Peter meant this literally, then he was WRONG. Remember that Jesus did not say this.

2) There certainly is NO "final 1,000 years" of a "rest period" or any other kind of "final period".

3) The return of the Christ has occurred; you are corresponding with him right now. I AM no king and have no desire to establish myself as one. Matter-of-fact, I AM very anti-royal!

4) "The day Adam ate of the fruit he died. That day was not a 24 hr period, but the 1,000 year one. The oldest soul was Methuselah, even he died within a day or the 1,000 year period." WRONG - Everything about that was WRONG! Your concept of reality is quite untrue. As much I AM a follower of the Word, I suggest you put your Bible down for 40 days and read science and math books and newspapers for this duration.

5) Did Pentecost produce anything other than gibberish? Not that I know of. Has 'talking in tongues' ever produced anything other than gibberish? Not that I know of. The cloning of the extraterrestrial 'God-guy' to produce Adam was something quite different!

6) "I (GOD) will change the speech of the peoples to a pure language, that all people may call on GOD and serve Him with one consent" - Zephaniah 3:9. That 'pure language' is English774. It's gematria74 is one proof of this designation.* Much of Zephaniah should NOT be literally interpreted.

7) All our eternal souls pass through time by reincarnation. We are constantly receiving new bodies.

8) Jerusalem is NOT going to be "destroyed by fire" and it's evil of you to want to see this happen to satisfy your mistaken interpretation of scripture. You've been deceived by the D'evil/Satan!

*Synchronism: 06:31 "You've been hearing different languages (in St. Peter's Square)". - CNN

I will not respond to those who are clearly Anti-christian. There is always at least one enemy of the faith on any forum site so I will not even bother to read any post from such a person......moving on!

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: replying to David J's lies   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/14/2013, 09:14

David40 J10,

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged" - Jesus, Mt 7:1-2

Those are vicious lies! How rude, ignorant, and egotistical of you. You are the opposite of how a Christian should behave; that makes you an antichrist.

I've imitated Jesus son of Joseph since I was 6-years-old. I've produced the "book/scroll sealed with the 7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' ( http://7seals.blogspot.com ) and according to Rev 5:1-10:10, only the Second Coming of the Christ can do this.

You, like every antichrist, gets one official WARNING to repent from your anti-GOD ways before you receive your Judgment Day from this court.

- Brad Watson, Miami
GOD's Judge of All Humanity
http://7seals.yuku.com
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/14/2013, 13:48

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Hi David,

I meant at the end of the fourth day.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 'The Lord's Prayer' revised by Christ 2   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty3/23/2013, 04:25

"Our GOD who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. They governance come, they will be done on Earth as it is in the heavens. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the governance, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen." - 'The Lord's Prayer' revised by Christ 2

Synchronism: 3/22/13 13:05 EDT "The Book of Revelation... God will return in end times to pass judgment on humanity" - Ancient Aliens on History 2 Channel (H2)

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Christian Fundamentalists believe in Zombies   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty5/16/2013, 23:11

'Eternity' is all of time: including the past, present, and future. Christian fundamentalists don't believe in eternity, they believe in perpetuity: starting at a point in time and continuing forever into the future. And any Christian who doesn't believe in reincarnation, can only explain "the return of the Christ and the resurrection of the dead" by their belief in zombies! They believe that skeletons of the dead - some dead for thousands of years - will supernaturally reconstruct when the Christ returns and dig their way out of their graves (or emerge from the sea if they were buried there) and walk the streets. "Thriller!" speechless

Synchronism: 5/16/13 08:15 Mummy Forensics on History 2 Channel
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Syria is correctly "Armageddon" - Revelation 16:16   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty9/1/2013, 02:31

Will the US attack on Syria (& Assad) satisfy the "Armageddon" prophecy of The Revelation 16:16? It's very important that it does!

http://stvedten.blogspot.com/2011/11/syria-and-armageddon.html#comment-form

AN EXPLANATION OF THE WORD 'ARMAGEDDON'
by Stephen Tvedten on August 9, 2012 07:27

The Greek word Armageddon in Rev. 16:16 has a basis in Hebrew grammar that is not often explained and the prophetic significance is affected. As a place name, Megiddo is the Jezreel valley fortress in northern Israel, but the name has no final ‘n’ letter. Megiddon with a final ‘n’ is only found in the Zechariah 12:11 text. This spelling distinction is erased in many Bible versions but King James has it...

"In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon."

Root ideas are ‘gather,’ ‘to cut’ (GADÀD) and ‘troops’ (GADÙD). Megiddo is ‘gathering of troops’ and final ‘n’ infers ‘place of...’ So Megiddon may not be a name but rather a generic term for a battlefield, ‘place of gathering of troops’.

It is not credible that Arm– is transliterated from har (mountain). No mountain (har) is mentioned in Megiddo texts, and the valley beside Megiddo is always called Jezreel. A likely explanation has been overlooked although the clue is in the Zechariah text. Hadad and Rimmon are two gods of ancient Syria, which were not known in Israel at any time. The mourning of Hadad-Rimmon must be in Syria. In Hebrew, Syria is Aram. It becomes Arm– if joined in compound to another word. So the Greek word Armageddon (Rev 16:16) is a transliteration of Aram + megiddon, and means ‘the place in Syria of the gathering of troops'.

Zechariah 12:11 mentions a ‘valley’ or ‘plain’: this might be the northeastern Syrian plain facing the Euphrates River. Prophetically this is where the Eastern troops cross the Euphrates River (Rev 16:12). This interpretation removes the Armageddon scenario from Israel and puts it in Syria. The mourning of Hadad-Rimmon (Zech 12:11) could be the mourning for the dead after Armageddon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return Of Christ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5