HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return Of Christ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Coming of the Christ produces "book/scroll" with "7 seals"   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/10/2012, 03:33

karmarie wrote:
Ed, that was the Holy Spirit that came on Pentecost. Jesus is still to come, THE DAY OF THE LORD... That hasn't happened yet. It will very soon though.
karmarie,

Peace and nice to meet you. You are correct about Ed confusing the Holy Spirit appearing 50 days after Jesus crucifixion - Pentacost - with the 2nd Coming of the Christ. There is a long list of prophesies that must be fulfilled to produce/synchronize with the 2nd Coming, but it appears these have all taken place, i.e. Nation of Israel, "destruction of Babylon"/War In Iraq, etc. You, however, are mistaken that "That (the 2nd Coming) hasn't happened yet". "It will very soon" be recognized by the masses.

The BIGGEST test of the Christ at his return is that he must produce the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 that is "sealed with the 7 seals". It's easy to imagine this work that only GOD and he can produce with its paradigm-changing knowledge will save the Earth, humanity, and animals from destruction, and lead the righteous to "Heaven on Earth"!
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: reply #34 & Jesus was 34 when crucified   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/10/2012, 03:44

This is reply #34 and that number is very symbolic since Jesus was NOT 33-years-old when he was crucified like almost all believe who care about the facts, Y'shua/Joshua the Nazarean was actually 34-y-o. He was born on April 17, 6 BC (17/4/748 AUC) and the date of his crucifixion was Friday April 7, 30 AD (7/4/783): the first day of Passover. The Roman Catholic Church promotes this date and the Romans should know when the Romans crucified IESVS. 10 days after being on the Cross, Jesus turns 35. Then he splits from Judea & Galilee - the Roman Empire - and goes to ---.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: "End of the age" is correct, "end of the world" is wrong!   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/10/2012, 05:48

Gene Balthrop wrote:
E D j..................Three important things to notice in those scriptures, Notice the time period, end of the world
Gene,

Peace and nice to meet you. "End of the world" is a wrong translation of Matthew 24: 3 that started in the KJV. The International Children's Bible (ICB) also gets it wrong, as does the Living Bible 1977. The Revised Standard Version (RSV) in 1885 corrected it with "end of the age". NIV, NAB (Catholic), NKJV, Bible NET and many others have Mt 24:3, "Close of the age". :cheers:

Synchronism: 14:47 This thread has 704 views, GOD=704.
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/10/2012, 19:46

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/11/2012, 02:32

In the Doctrinal Disputes subforum, I just posted, Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Please check it out.

BIG synchronism: earlier at app. 10:00, I was replying to karmarie and making some very BOLD statements that I wasn't sure if I should expose at this time. As I tried to send the new post, my computer locked up and my mother's medic alert signal went off! She was fine and didn't know why the LOUD beeping started? I do - there is a GOD and I heard the signal loud and clear that I should not expose that information at this time.
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/11/2012, 11:32

Back to top Go down
Gene Balthrop

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/12/2012, 01:48

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
Gene Balthrop wrote:
E D j..................Three important things to notice in those scriptures, Notice the time period, end of the world
Gene,

Peace and nice to meet you. "End of the world" is a wrong translation of Matthew 24: 3 that started in the KJV. The International Children's Bible (ICB) also gets it wrong, as does the Living Bible 1977. The Revised Standard Version (RSV) in 1885 corrected it with "end of the age". NIV, NAB (Catholic), NKJV, Bible NET and many others have Mt 24:3, "Close of the age". :cheers:

Synchronism: 14:47 This thread has 704 views, GOD=704.

Nice to meet you also Brad.................You are right it is properly translated (end of the age), My point was to reference, that the time period.was at the (END) not the time being spoken of as i recall brother, Its been a while i would have to go back and reread what i was answering. I love good scholarship.

Peace and love to you and yours.........................................................................................gene
Back to top Go down
Gene Balthrop

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/12/2012, 01:58

tc2012 wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi Karmarie,

It was a "Spiritual" return, not a "Physical" one; and it happened on "Pentecost".

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him
shall he appear the second time (beginning at Pentecost) without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:28)

At death, Jesus was made to be sin; he who knew no sin, that we may be made the righteousness of God in him.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I must disagree with the interpretation that the promised return of Jesus is "spiritual" and not "physical." That interpretation is inconsistent with what is written in Scripture. When the disciples recieved the power of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, only those in the room were aware of the presence of the Spirit and yet it is written in Scripture that when Jesus comes again "all will see His coming": For as the lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds... Matthew 24: 27, 28-31. It is also written: When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from the another; as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: an he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on his left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you... Then shall he say unto them also on the left hand, Depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25: 31-34, 41.

The Son of man will come again with his angels as noted above. He will send his angels to gather the elect and he will send them to gather out of his kingdom all that offend: The Son of man shall sen forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and they will be cast into the furnace of fire... then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father... Matthew 13: 41-43.

Jesus said that he would go to prepare a place for those who believe in Him: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14: 1-3. This passage of Scripture certainly implies more than a spiritual return.

The disiciples asked Jesus of the sign of his coming: ...the disiciples came unto him privately, saying, What shall be the sign of thy coming, and the end of the world? Matthew 24: 3. One of the signs which Jesus gave was the following: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come. Matthew 24: 14. The words of Scripture certainly seem to support the interpretation that the coming of Christ and the end of the world are simultaneous events, and neither will occur until the gospel has been preached in all the world.

Finally, it is written in Scripture that Christ will return in the same form in which he was last seen at the time of his ascension into heaven: When they therefore were come together, they asked him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom of Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud receieved him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go up into heaven. Acts 1: 6-11. It is quite clear that the return of Jesus is completely separate from the Holy Spirit which came upon the disciples at Pentecost. The Holy Spirit came to give power to the disciples to spread the gospel throughout the world, but when Christ returns in the same form as when he ascended to heaven, the whole world will immediately know, and He will come with his angels to gather the elect, and to judge the unrighteous.

tc2012

This is a true view of Jesus return it is a Physical return and a Physical Kingdom that Jesus will usher in at the end of this age just as the above post says, i am in total agreement with this.

Peace and love to you all..........................................................................gene
Back to top Go down
Gene Balthrop

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/12/2012, 02:25

To all..........Luke 21:25-35...Shows Christ return as Son of Man is a Physical event that will be seen and felt by all mankind. IMO

peace and love to you all.........................................................gene
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/12/2012, 09:43

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Christ 2 would sometimes ride in an airplane, right?   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/14/2012, 02:52

karmarie wrote:
Revelation 1:7, "Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him...and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him."
karmarie,

Would you view the Christ riding in an airplane as satisfying Rev 1:7? And yes, Christ 2 is primarily a judge.

Synchronism: 10/13/12 11:47 "Heaven and hell are here on Earth. Hell is distance from GOD. Hell is outside the light and love of GOD" - Banned from the Bible, History Channel
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Christ 2 is 'Son of Man'   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/14/2012, 02:55

Gene Balthrop wrote:
To all...Luke 21:25-35 shows Christ return as Son of Man is a physical event that will be seen and felt by all mankind.
Amen(33=A1+M13+E5+N14)
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/14/2012, 20:13

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Rev 5:1-10:10   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/15/2012, 02:34

Everyone,

I've just posted "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Rev 5:1-10:1 in Doctrinal Disputes - please check it out.
https://holycitybiblecode.forumotion.com/t53-7-seals-beyond-einstein-theories-revealed-from-book-scroll-rev-51-1010
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty10/17/2012, 11:28

karmarie wrote:
Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
karmarie wrote:
Revelation 1:7, "Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him...and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him."
karmarie,

Would you view the Christ riding in an airplane as satisfying Rev 1:7?

Of course not. What do you mean?
Yea Brad,

What do you mean?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return Of Christ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top