HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty
PostSubject: Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty10/11/2012, 01:19

It's a surprise to many Christians (and non-Christians) to learn that not only was reincarnation a common explanation for the afterlife in Jesus'74 world, many Early Church Fathers - like Clement and Origen of Alexandria - not only believed and taught the transmigration of the soul, they taught that Jesus taught metempsychosis. It was part of the ancient mysteries that were only taught to a small number of initiates. This explains why Jesus often taught in parables74 and why he often said after teaching something not readily understandable by the unititated, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear". Jesus first says this in Matthew 11:15 after identifying John the Baptist as the returned Elijah.

I often talk to people online and offline about reincarnation. Two weeks ago, I met a young orthodox Jew who is studying to be a rabbi nearby. "Are you open-minded to reincarnation", I asked him. "Of course, every Jew believes in it!" I have never gotten that response before and it's not accurate. However, from his youthful perspective it is! If you are not aware of it, America's youth - and youth around the world - are percentage-wise much more open-minded or even believers in reincarnation compared to my generation (I'm 53) which is much more open-minded to reincarnation than my mother's generation (she's 89).

Books
Reincarnation - The Missing Link in Christianity by Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Summit University Press, 1997)
Reincarnation: The Phoenix Fire Mystery by Joseph Head and S.L. Cranston (Julian Press, 1977)

---INCOMPLETE---
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Parables=74   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty10/11/2012, 11:35

Hi Brad,

Thanks I didn't know that "Parables"(74) also equaled 74!.........Selah!

Selah is used 74 times (not counting a person named Selah) and it means to pause and reflect, so I will.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty10/11/2012, 11:37

Quote :

Interesting concept, or belief, Brad.
Especially when you think of Elijah, and John.

Another thing is that Jesus is in the body of true believers.

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty10/11/2012, 11:39

I have read some of Origen, did Origen believe in reincarnation?
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Selah 74x and means...   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty10/14/2012, 03:07

Ed,

Pardon me, but Selah doesn't really mean "to pause and reflect". It being in the Bible 74x - 71x in Psalms and 3x in Habakkuk - is a BIG code! Scholars are in agreement that Selah was a directive to the musicians. It meant either to pause before continuing, or it meant an instrumental interlude, or it may have simply meant cymbals should be crashed!
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty1/16/2013, 10:44

karmarie wrote:
Interesting concept, or belief, Brad. Especially when you think of Elijah, and John.

karmarie,

You've now been 'initiated'. "He who has ears to ears, let them hear."

Re: "Another thing is that Jesus is in the body of true believers", wrong in the reincarnated physical sense.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: op tweaked   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty1/16/2013, 10:55

It's a surprise to many Christians (and non-Christians) to learn that not only was reincarnation* a common explanation for the afterlife in Jesus'74 world, many Early Church Fathers - like Clement and Origen of Alexandria - not only believed and taught the transmigration of the soul, they taught that Jesus taught metempsychosis. It was part of the ancient Mysteries that were only taught to a small number of initiates. This explains why Jesus often taught in parables74 and why he often said after teaching something not readily understandable by the unititated, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear". Jesus first says this in Matthew 11:15 after identifying John the Baptist as the reincarnated Elijah.

I often talk to people online and offline about reincarnation. Back in September, I met a young orthodox Jew who is studying to be a rabbi nearby. "Are you open-minded to reincarnation", I asked him. "Of course, every Jew believes in it!" I have never gotten that response before and it's not accurate. However, from his youthful perspective it is! If you are not aware of it, America's youth - and youth around the world - are percentage-wise much more open-minded or even believers in reincarnation compared to my generation (I'm 53) which is much more open-minded to reincarnation than my mother's generation (she's 89).

*The term 'reincarnation' didn't first appear until c. 1800 AD

Books
Reincarnation - The Missing Link in Christianity by Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Summit University Press, 1997)
Why Jesus Taught Reincarnation by Herbert Bruce Puryear (New Paradigm Press, 1995)
Reincarnation: The Phoenix Fire Mystery by Joseph Head and S.L. Cranston (Julian Press, 1977)

Synchronism: 1/15/13 18:51 "The master of codes and symbols is back" - ABC World News
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated?   Does the Christ return as Jesus(74) in the same body or reincarnated? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Gematria-