HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daauthor50

Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/2/2013, 06:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2auxH5Ahk

You know what Justin, I think Calhoun Tubbs would say it this way,

Wrote a song about ya, like to hear it? Here it goes.

"To people who think they're Jesus.... When the real one shows up you're going to have a few problems. AAAAHAAA.....Thank you very much!"

Lol
DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/3/2013, 04:51

David J,

You've childishly resorted to making up a name to call me and quoting some unfamiliar song; this is neither a practice of a 'true Christian' or an intellectual. You've also totally ignored the FACT that the BIGGEST sign of the Christ's return according(74=A1+C3+C3+O15+R18+D4+I9+N14+G7) to the Bible is his producing the "book/scroll sealed with the 7 seals" which I've done and have revealed the "7 seals" as 'beyond Einstein theories'.

If you were to be more open-minded and less dogmatic, you could read my writings and learn much. And to be very clear, I do NOT think that I AM Jesus(74) son of Joseph. I've been very clear that I AM Richard 'Brad'shaw Watson II. All our eternal souls pass through time by reincarnation and this has been proven with the scientific method (including experimentation). My soul's last incarnation was as Albert Einstein. 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua(74) ben Yosef. 6,000 years ago, I was the 'God-guy' in the Guardin'(74) of Eden, 8,000 years ago I was Osiris(74).

History repeats itself. 2,000 years ago, I received the same kind of mocking from many that I now receive from you and others who are stuck in Christian fundamentalist dogma, i.e. "eternal heaven and hell".
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/3/2013, 05:09

What is there to learn from one with an obvious identity crisis and a God complex? You need to get back to your medication apparently. A entire posting aimed at me and I am supposed to sit back on my hands and simply say, "God Bless you and have a nice day". There is a time to take up arms or have you forgotten that.

I pray for you and move on. I have better things to do with my time than argue back and forth with a raving lunatic and an heretic.

"Wow" A "Stop watching this topic" button. Think I will use it.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Heaven & Hell are a state-of-mind   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/9/2013, 02:38

Heaven & hell are a state-of-mind, NOT someplace that you go after you die for eternity. 'Eternal punishments & rewards' are unjust; we are constantly "judged according(74) to our actions". Reincarnation has now been proven through the scientific method (including experimentation) and this is how the Christ has returned and produced the "resurrection of the dead". Billy Graham and all other Fundamentalist leaders have been preaching misinformation re: the afterlife for ~2,000 years.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Correcting a Evangelical's Bible interpretretation   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/14/2013, 03:07

The following is from a discussion I'm having on http://carm.org/forum ...

[quote=Biblehistorian;4488496]Then the 1st resurrection of the Saints takes place, where they take up imperfect bodies before the 2nd coming. Then Christ returns to the earth for the 2nd coming in the flesh, taking up an imperfect body like those he resurrected. At this time Satan is cast out of heaven. There is an interval of time from the 2nd coming until Armageddon when Christ seals his elect, all the while Satan is getting the nations prepared for Armageddon.[/quote]The Christ has returned and has used the scientific method (including experimentation) to prove reincarnation. Thus, the "resurrection of the dead" has occurred.

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]Then Babylon the Great is destroyed by the UN, the UN turns on the "Federal Reserve" and the CIA. Then there is 1 year and 3 months, which could be cut short, until Armageddon.[/quote]This is FALSE. Are you taking the Left Behind Series seriously? The literal Babylon - the ancient ruins 50 miles south of Baghdad - was 'destroyed' by the US and Polish Armies in 2002 or '03. "Mystery Babylon"/"Whore of Babylon is the United States. The 2nd Coming of the Christ supports the UN and took early copies of the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" ('beyond Einstein theories') to the UN (NYC) back in 2003.

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]The UN takes over world government and then declares "peace and security" at which time Armageddon begins.[/quote]
Those Americans that are anti-world government are hypocrites! They're anti-UN while promoting the US as the soul world power.

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]After Armageddon, Satan is abyssed and Christ begins his 1000-year reign over 1/3 of the current earth's population who survived Armageddon.[/quote]Anyone who wants to see 2/3 of the global population killed is sicker than Hitler, Stalin, Hirohito, and Mussolini combined! The Christ has returned to save, Mother Earth, humanity, and animal life.

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]Christ rules for 1000 years with his elect Bride Class of 1,440,000.[/quote]"Bride Class"? You made up that expression, right? It certainly is NOT in any Bible! The Christ has returned and begun his "rule", but this "reign" is similar to 2,000 years ago where he currently holds no official office. Yet, through the power of his mind, he is in charge.

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]After the 1000 years Satan is let loose. Satan is let loose and creates a rebellion of many, bringing back "Gog of Magog" which is Nazism. Satan is then destroyed along with all his followers.[/quote]No. Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) will not be reincarnated as human for 1,000 years because of the Christ's respect for the prophecy of The Revelation. But keep in mind that all Bible prophecy is a 'script' for the Christ and he as the 'Superstar' can rewrite it if he so chooses!

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]After Satan is killed then JUDGMENT DAY begins. First the "dead the great and the small" are judged, meaning those still alive on the earth from the millennium. Then when they are judged, all those who died both righteous and unrighteous come back for JUDGMENT DAY. The righteous get eternal life on the earth, the unrighteous are cast into the lake of fire.[/quote]Wrong, very WRONG! The Christ is NOT going to kill anybody!! Jesus son of Joseph didn't kill anyone and Christ 2 doesn't either: this is the BIGGEST sign that he is 'God incarnate' once again. Judgment Day is now (and always has been) every day. The Bible states over 25 times that "We reap what we sow", "When the Christ returns, everyone is judged according to our actions". Everyone's soul is eternal and we all pass through time by reincarnation. Everyone stays on Earth for 1,000 years, but not necessarily as human. There is no "lake of fire".

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]Then after Judgment Day is over and death is no more, then Christ and his bride class now in imperfect fleshly bodies are "changed in the twinkling of an eye" into incorruptible spiritual bodies and they meet their Lord in the air on their way to heaven.[/quote]"Judgment Day" never ends. All our actions have consequences is a law of nature that is in effect now, 10 years from now, 100 years from now, 1,000 years from now, 1 billion years from now, etc. As a law of nature, it doesn't change. This applies to the eternal soul of 'God incarnate' as well. There is no "bride class". No one "meets their Lord in the air" unless they are riding in an airplane or helicopter with Christ 2. "Heaven" (and hell) are frames-of-mind and heaven must NOT be confused with the heavens: sky, low-Earth-orbit, deep space.

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]Then everybody lives happily ever after[/quote]Seriously, a fairy tale ending?! NO, WRONG!!

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496]those in heaven and those humans living in a paradise earth.[/quote]There is no difference between "heaven" and "a paradise earth".

[QUOTE=Biblehistorian;4488496] In the meantime, Christ is up in heaven with his bride class of 1,440,000 from the earth, sipping on pina coladas and smoking "crack" (heavenly equivalent, of course) and having a great old time throughout eternity.[/QUOTE]This is quite offense to me and I pray it is quite offensive to everyone who would read it! The Christ is already in a heavenly state-of-mind, although he greatly sympathizes with all those who aren't.
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/14/2013, 03:48

This is my final post here. Enjoy your resident lunitic who can openly mock Jesus and be proclaimed harmless to this forum. I introduced another code to those that may be interested. That is what I came here to do. In return your resident lunitic gets to create an entire post against me and continue to proclaim the lie of the Devil, "you shall not die".

Delete my account. I am out of here.

Godspeed and Godbless

D L Johnson
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/14/2013, 19:46

Daauthor50 wrote:
This is my final post here. Enjoy your resident lunitic who can openly mock Jesus and be proclaimed harmless to this forum. I introduced another code to those that may be interested. That is what I came here to do. In return your resident lunitic gets to create an entire post against me and continue to proclaim the lie of the Devil, "you shall not die".

Godspeed and Godbless

D L Johnson
Hi David,

Not sure where you are from, but where I'm from we all have the right of freedom of speech.
Sorry if Brad offends you, but here in the U.S.A. freedom of speech is protected under law.
You need to stop crying like a little baby (throwing a temper tantrum) and remember
that you are posting here to the get the truth of GOD out to an unknowing public.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/14/2013, 19:56

Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:

Godspeed and Godbless

D L Johnson
Hi David,

Not sure where you are from, but where I'm from we all have the right of freedom of speech.
Sorry if Brad offends you, but here in the U.S.A. freedom of speech is protected under law.
You need to stop crying like a little baby (throwing a temper tantrum) and remember
that you are posting here to the get the truth of GOD out to an unknowing public.

God bless
Ed J
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth,
..but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it
..may minister grace unto the hearers." (Eph 4:29)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Christians should embrace math & science   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty8/25/2013, 07:28

Many Christians are proud to ignore scientific data and logic, and cling to unsubstantiated faith. This is not good, especially when the science and logic prove GOD's existence, Jesus son of Joseph as the Christ and 'God incarnate', and prove the return of the Christ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist   Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Correcting the views of a Christian fundamentalist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2