HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/16/2013, 05:18

Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:

The meanings of some of numbers...

DavidJ
Hi David,

"Numbers" don't have meanings. The only meanings
numbers have - are those "we" assign to them...

...Social Security #
...Driver's license #
...ect.

What is the meaning of the number "117"?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/16/2013, 05:21

Ed J wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Then you know God's name means:
[י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey
"Hand" ."Behold" ."Nail" ."Behold"

The definitions of these four Hebrew letters of God's name (tetragrammaton)
tie Jesus' to YHVH in a way that most Christians have never been taught. "Selah"

"But Zion said, [The LORD JEHOVAH] hath forsaken me, and my Lord [Jesus Christ] hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls (the walls of the "HolyCity": ref. !sa 60:14 and Rev 21:2-3) are continually before me." (Isa 49:14-16)

Hi Brad,

I reference how the meaning of the letters of God's name (yod-ha-vov-hey) is encoded (see embolden part)
into the verse of Isaiah 49:16. I reference how "the walls" is an indirect connection and a
citation to the "HolyCity" of God. Do you see this connection, or no?

Hi David,

Also please comment on this post; thank you.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/16/2013, 05:34

Hi David,

Are you referring to this chart when you say "pictographic meanings" of Hebrew letters:
Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 HebrewTable

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: In another post I did comment on YHWH....   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/18/2013, 05:47

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Then you know God's name means:
[י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey
"Hand" ."Behold" ."Nail" ."Behold"

The definitions of these four Hebrew letters of God's name (tetragrammaton)
tie Jesus' to YHVH in a way that most Christians have never been taught. "Selah"

"But Zion said, [The LORD JEHOVAH] hath forsaken me, and my Lord [Jesus Christ] hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls (the walls of the "HolyCity": ref. !sa 60:14 and Rev 21:2-3) are continually before me." (Isa 49:14-16)

I see the connection to Christ as stated in my book. The name of God as Yahu'ah would also connect the name of Christ as Yahushua as Jesus taking on the name of the Father in "Yahu". It has also been stated by people that the name of the Jews are the Yahudim. Note again "Yahu" in the name. In two or three witnesses let a matter be established though again it is not an important point.

Did you place one letter atop the other in the name of the father and the son? In so doing again you will confirm that yod-hey-wav-shin-ayin may very well be the correct spelling though again not a point to debate as in the case of tomato or ketchup. Another witness in itself. Ayin-eyes or face, Shin-arms raised to heaven, Wav-torso, Hey-legs, Yod- his work or deed in the earth.

My book contends that Yod being placed at the bottom signifies his deed being done in the earth. This being that the Ark of the covenant is IN the earth and contains the blood as our perpetual atonement for sin.

www dot covenantkeepers dot co dot uk/ <--------Ron Wyatt and the Ark of the Covenant discovery. I still can not post external links.

David J

PostSubject: Yes   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/18/2013, 05:49

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Are you referring to this chart when you say "pictographic meanings" of Hebrew letters:

Yes that is one.
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Called by some as Biblical Numerics....   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/18/2013, 06:06

Ed J wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Daauthor50 wrote:

The meanings of some of numbers...

DavidJ
Hi David,

"Numbers" don't have meanings. The only meanings
numbers have - are those "we" assign to them...

...Social Security #
...Driver's license #
...ect.

What is the meaning of the number "117"?

E W Bulliger, Ivan Panin and Ed Vallowe are just a few names of people who have connected numbers to biblical meanings. While 117 has no stated significance by some 120 is a divinely appointed time of probation made up of three forties (3x40=120) also a number for probation.

"We" don't assign anything when it comes to the meanings as they occur in scripture. This premise is not something new. Bullinger died in 1913 therefore I can quite honestly say "Numbers in Scripture" has been availiable since before we were born. It may have been a book on my fathers shelf. I opened one of his many books and found out that the number 6 had its meaning connected to "man" when I was no more than 10 years old.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/19/2013, 09:47

Daauthor50 wrote:

www dot covenantkeepers dot co dot uk/ <--------Ron Wyatt and the Ark of the Covenant discovery. I still can not post external links.

David J

You can only post external links after a week or something;
it's a forum security feature I can do nothing about.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ?   Do Gematria meanings equal Pictographic Hebrew ? - Page 2 Empty3/22/2013, 20:37

Daauthor50 wrote:
In a search engine such as Google, type "Pictographic Hebrew PDF". There is a PDF file from, " emetyahshua-dot-com" called The Ancient Pictographic Hebrew Language - Emet Yahshua . It should show up amomg the first listings. It is a very interesting file and contains some if not all of the words I used in my book.

The meanings of some of numbers seem to correspond to the meaning of the Hebrew letter of that same number. Another example is that Lamed being the 12th Hebrew letter means, "lead, protect authority, staff, etc". While the number 12 means Perfect government. So there seems to be a connection even though in some it is only slight.

If you are not familiar with the meanings of the numbers from 1 to about 21 I can provide a PDF or website with that information. A search of the term "Biblical numerics" should show some results.

The file it a quick read if you look it up. I will be back later with more info. I have to use a public computer until I get a stable laptop again.

DavidJ
Hi David,

Are you specifically talking about stuff like this: