HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV  Empty
PostSubject: 2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV    2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV  Empty7/21/2022, 08:10

If you check out my Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks post I explain why Jesus Christ second coming will occur in 2022 on August 17th.

Here’s a link to a TV programme called codes and conspiracies about freemasonry that say there’s a prophecy about the day of judgment/Armageddon built into the Washington Monument for the year 2022.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwtXuV0GYH8
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: 2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV    2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV  Empty7/21/2022, 08:15

Their is also a well known artist called THE KID LAROI who announced an “END OF THE WORLD TOUR 2022”. His birthday happens to be August 17th. I’m sure all are aware of the music industry by now.

Peace brothers and sisters. JESUS IS ON TIME = 178

2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV  1225c810
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: 2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV    2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV  Empty1/17/2023, 11:14

Ryan wrote:
If you check out my Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks post I explain why Jesus Christ second coming will occur in 2022 on August 17th.

Here’s a link to a TV programme called codes and conspiracies about freemasonry that say there’s a prophecy about the day of judgment/Armageddon built into the Washington Monument for the year 2022.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwtXuV0GYH8
Hi Ryan,

Looks like it didn't happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV    2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV  Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 MASONIC ARMAGEDDON ON TV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1