HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty
PostSubject: "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty10/15/2012, 00:46

I posted the following simultaneously on http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthread.php?119890-quot-7-Seals-quot-beyond-Einstein-theories-revealed-from-quot-Book-Scroll-quot-Rev-5-1-10-10

Introduction

I first made some big religious & scientific discoveries in 1989 and self-published There Are No Coincidences detailing them in 1998. I felt that the booklet was so important that I hand-delivered a copy to the White House East Gate Guardhouse on February 27, 1998 (I remember it being Chelsea Clinton's birthday). After returning home, I sold a few copies and gave some away, and eventually put it on the shelf and forgot about it. Then 9/11/01 happened! In the drumbeat to war with Saddam Hussein that followed the invasion of Afghanistan, I realized that George Walker Bush Jr. was lying about the reasons for the War In Iraq. Besides those interested in the oil that they had been unable to profit from, many Christian fundamentalists saw it as the "destruction of Babylon" prophesied in The Revelation Chapters 14, 16, 17, & 18. In other words, many Christian leaders saw this war as an opportunity to help the Christ to return! (On Sunday June 15, 2003, there was even a 60 Minutes segment on this including an interview with Jerry Falwell, “Now all the signs of The Revelation have taken place – Christ will reappear!”) I reread the Bible's last book and realized that the "book/scroll" referred to in Rev 5:1-10:10 was my booklet! Wow!!

I've always had a close relationship with GOD/nature/the universal conscious-subconscious mind/the universal quantum computer where things happen in direct response to my thoughts and actions. (I'm willing to prove this to any scientist, religious leader, or government leader!) I dusted off my booklet and began tweaking it so as to have the "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' - on the cover. In January 2002, I had the "book/scroll" finished (so I thought, I’ve been tweaking it ever since). On Feb. 1, I called the White House (202-456-1414) and told the receptionist, “I need to speak to a Secret Service Agent regarding a matter of great national & international importance!” An agent came on the line. "Hello, Special Agent. I’m Brad Watson from Miami, FL and I've produced the 'book/scroll' referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the '7 seals' on the cover. I'm coming to Washington DC in two weeks to distribute some copies of it to the President, some members of Congress, some  religious leaders, and some university professors. When I get there, it will snow alot!" (I figured I'd put GOD on the spot since He was putting me on the spot. Every weatherman will tell you that you can’t predict the weather two weeks in advance – too much chaos theory feedback.) The Special Agent asked me for my flight info and hotel reservations. When I arrived at Ronald6 Wilson6 Reagan6 National Airport on Valentine’s Day, I was immediately greeted by three representatives from the US State Department including the Chief of Diplomatic Security – Chuck Hunter (I still have his card). I gave them a copy of the booklet and told them I’d be tweaking it while in DC and would also give them an updated copy before leaving. I then informed them, "It's going to snow alot while I'm here." The next day, it started snowing and became such a blizzard that President's Day Weekend, that practically everything had to close including most churches and even Mt. Vernon (I was only able to visit their Gift Shop where I picked up the book Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites). Even Bush Jr. had to make a long, miserable drive back from Camp David in the blizzard.

The booklet has been tweaked quite a bit since, but I haven’t printed a revised version since Jan. ’06. I’ve  continued to vigorously research science, math, comparative religion, linguistics, arts, and history while continuing to document non-coincidental synchronic reactions that happen to me on a daily basis. The Internet is an excellent way to share much of the information I’ve gathered (google: 7 seals revealed and/or Brad Watson, Miami). I’ve emailed and spread some printed essays around South Florida and other locales across the US. I’ve attended some religious conferences and scientific conferences, many houses-of-worship and university physics departments. Why, I even combined three of the “seven seals”/scientific theories in a poster presentation entitled Identifying ‘True Earth-like Planets’ – All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets 2010-2020 held in Pasadena, CA on April 21-23, 2009, http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm This satisfies Rev 21:1.

Parable of the Sower of the Seed

Regarding how the “7 seals”/'beyond Einstein theories' and related information is received by various individuals, it’s the classic example of the Parable of the Sower of the Seed (Matthew 13:3-, Mark 4:3-, Luke 8:5-). I’ve found that those that are very religious are often closed-minded to and unprepared for new mathematical and scientific discoveries, even ones that prove GOD’s existence! They don’t ‘get it’, even if they want to and they usually don’t want to. Some religious leaders have reacted with anger (Mt 5:22) and even called the police. (In 2007, Pastor Terry Danger of Hollywood Lutheran Church punched me in the face.) Those that are very scientific are often atheists and as soon as they see the word ‘God’, they’re not interested. They sometimes call me and my theories “crackpot” ( http://thescienceforum.com ). But, at least the scientific skeptics usually put up better arguments than the religious skeptics. The third category is the ‘oblivious’: they don’t care about studying religion or science or anything. And finally there are those who are open-minded and have done their homework in both religion and science, but they’re awaiting some serious answers to some serious questions, i.e. “What really happens to us when we die?” This is “the good soil where the seed produces an excellent crop.” They are “the ones who have ears to hear… The knowledge of the secrets of heaven is being revealed to them”.  

The Revelation's "7 seals"/theories are known as follows...

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory), GOD-guided Evolution Theory

Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 algorithm/cod or FOD=6_4 on PlanEt Nestor (Design Worlds Theory)

Seal #3: Unified Strings U21/S19 Theory (M-theory + time analysis providing a very simple symmetry) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"

Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitve Pattern/Algorithm/'Fractal'

Seal #5: Speed & Power of (GOD's) Thought Theory (Similar to Quantum Entanglement's Time Travel)

Seal #6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories (based on E=mc2)

Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 26 Principles incl. Theory of Luck (Einstein returned as Watson)

This is the 3/20/15 10:39 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds74/heavens74.

Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of multiple-spaces that don't transfer well to this forum post.

There Are No Coin4c1idences788

There is synchronism, nonlocal cause-and-effect, design and alignment. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of GOD/FOD’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to nature, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e. sacred geometry, gematria74, the English774 language and base-10. In this biocentric/anthropocentric universe, we are not only 'observers who affect the experiment', we are participants and co-creators...

The Big Bang (a supermassive white hole) ~13.8 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. Our universe & that SBH share the same event horizon. That SBH & SWH formed an Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole). This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth cycle within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and eternity. Self-replication is the simplest plan for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.   GOD-guided evolution includes panspermia, intelligent design58, complexity, apparent randomness (chaos theory), purpose, sudden catastrophes, reincarnation & follow-the-leader, and alien intervention.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April ... god=good=gooooooood=G-d=7_4 ... Simple674 English774 Gematria874 - the key74: A=1...Z=26
Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p•4f = 17.76”. FIG = 6/7
Jesus74 b 4.17.6 BC/17.4.748 AUC, on Cross74 G7ood4 Friday74 7.4.783/30 AD

FOD=6_4 ... fod=food=fooooooood=F-d=6_4 ... Genasis74 6:4 "Nefilem64", Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of PlanEt Nestor  
Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, lunar phases 7.4 days, etc. Nestor’s inner planets at .6 & .4 AU, lunar phases 6.4 days, etc., hence F6od4. Rev 21:1
http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4

Unified Strings U21/S19 Theory (M-theory + time47 analysis providing a very simple symmetry): Physics' Theory of Everything  
3 dimensions regular space + 7D hyperspace + 7 aspects regular time + 4a hypertime = 21 dimensions/aspects of spacetime[/b]
-or-
3D rs + 6D hs + 6a rt + 4a ht = 19D/a st  (engineerable i.e. PlanET Nestor) (Einstein's 1921 visit & Nobel, Hawking's ALS at 21)  

Metonic cycle = 19 solar years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months74 = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole of one19 solar mass will have a Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 miles. Bhagvad7 Gita[sup4[/sup] 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christ77ians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 y after Ben Franklin died on 4/17/1790 - Abe Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill), Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51 ≈ 7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres/ 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian has 19 museums. Avg. American adult weighs 185 lbs. T. Roosevelt died in 1919. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5D theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. AI doubles memory74 every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up at 18.6 mach. 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found), Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186 ft wide » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Qur'an endcoded #19, Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day. IMF's 186 countries. 19th Amend. Bahai's 19 days. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 y. 18-wheelers + spare.
19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. Dan19.  Cop19.  My father58's stroke, I was 19.  

Neutrinos aren't the fas†es† thing in The Conglomerate, †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime.
Dark energy74, gamma rays, quasars, antimatter, negative energy,  helium 3, etc. aren't the most energetic things, GOD/FOD's †hough† is.

Y h w/ h64? ... thought = h2c² ... new thought = t²h2up    
G7OD4/F6OD4 = †he33 1 Mind40 = universal quantum computer = 12t hi ui pi

(universes [u}, infinite [i}, hydrogen [h], speed of light [c], time [t], pain/pleasure [p])

E=mc² ... Conglomeratal Energy eternal = light² x mass of infinite universes ... CEe = God = 2 Christmases
God = CEe = mass x infinite Christs ... CEe = 5mass ×/+ 8time = 40/13masstime ... (God = 40/13mt)
Conglomeratal Energies eternal = infinite universes × 10 senses × 6 mass × 9 time (godse = 6m ui 10s 9t)

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7  soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that
human souls that help the global system will return as human (Mt 5:5).
Luck 100 = karma 4 + modesty 1 × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution4 + blessings4]
George Washington → Robert E. Lee → Eisenhower, FDR → Obama, Abigail Adams → Mary Lincoln → Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson58/73,
Bernard de Clairvaux → Leonardo Fibonacci → Leonardo da Vinci → Galileo → Ben21 Franklin → Lincoln → Einstein →

Richard ‘Brad’shaw Wa†son77 II

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58 even to the throne of G7od4 Himself.” – Masonic774 oath444                      
t 1/20/09 Obama’s oath botched  t 1/9/10 Eureka quake  t 12/21/10 lunar eclipse on solstice  t 3/23/11 Jerusalem  t 4/27 tornadoes  t 5/25 Oprah  t 5/29 Indy t 8/5 SEALs  t 9/11  t 3/14/12 WH 4/7 Holy Sat./Passover t 5/19 Crown King fire t 5/28 Mem. Day

t 10/14/12 11:47
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty
PostSubject: finished(74)?   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty10/15/2012, 00:53

I think I finished74 editing the op - it took awhile. I did tweak Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory by adding A Simple Repetitve Pattern. It helps me to share this information with others so as to improve it.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: tweaked   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty11/16/2012, 05:37

The Revelation's "7 seals"/theories are known as follows...

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)/GOD-guided Evolution Theory

Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 algorithm or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory

Seal #3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory (M-theory + time analysis) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"

Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitve Pattern/Algorithm/'Fractal'  

Seal #5: Speed & Power of Thought Theory (similar to Quantum Entanglement)  

Seal #6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories (based on E=mc2)

Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 24 Principles inc. Theory of Luck (ex. Einstein returned as Watson)

11/30/14
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty11/18/2012, 15:14

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)/
GOD-guided Evolution Theory

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) ~13.82 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. That SBH & this universe share the same event horizon. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This `simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.
GOD-guided evolution includes panspermia, ID, complexity, apparent randomness (chaos)/purpose, sudden catastrophes, & ETs.

"In the beginning"... This theory explains what happened before the Big Bang and what will happen after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. The Guardin' of Eden story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere & Earth is 4.55 billion-years-old.) The near future should bring confirmation of extraterrestrial life and their intervention with global cultures. Advanced technology and wormholes (Einstein-Rosen bridges) should eventually provide interuniversal travel. Note: It appears that this universe creation theory is now accepted by over 50% of astrophysicists.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty12/3/2012, 07:30

I've got a heated discussion going on at http://amazon.com/forum/christianity where I posted the "7 Seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories' are opened. Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 1 The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty1/11/2013, 01:14

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.75 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This `simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

"In the beginning"... This theory explains what happened before the Big Bang and what will happen after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. The Guardin' of Eden story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God-guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again while changing a chromosome to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere on Earth which is 4.55 billion-years-old.) The near future should bring confirmation of ETs and their history with global cultures. Advanced technology and wormholes (Einstein-Rosen bridges) should eventually provide interuniversal travel. Note: It appears that this universe creation theory is now accepted by most astrophysicists.

(Notice how Seal #1 compares to Genasis74 1:1. The sequel/prequel to the Bible must explain how “God created”/what caused the beginning of this universe and what will come after its end. The prophecy of "Then I saw a new heavens and a new earth" from Isaiah 65:17 & The Revelation 21:1 has now been fulfilled [see the Earth-like Planet Nestor]).

"Scientific research can reduce superstition by encouraging people to think and view things in terms of cause-and-effect." - Albert58 Einstein (1923)

What was going on before the birth of this universe and what caused it? Many physicists, i.e. Michio Kaku and Brian Greene agree that the Big Bang of this universe was actually a supermassive white hole which was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This is a hypothesis that’s very hard to prove anytime soon. But this would solve one of mankind's greatest mysteries: "How could eternity and infinite space really work?"

"A duality occurs when you can look at the same phenomenon in two distinct ways, taking one theory and mapping it to another theory. In a sense, the two theories are equivalent." - String Theory for Dummies

The Big Bang and black holes are singularities which are points with infinite density and the radius of zero, and where the laws of physics break down. We have now directly observed a supermassive black hole at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy and astrophysicists have concluded that there is a supermassive black hole at the center of every galaxy. Is it possible, even likely, that these two singularities - a Big Bang/ supermassive white hole and a supermassive black hole - are linked in a death-rebirth relationship?! This would be a simple, cause-and-effect, duality explanation of how there could be infinite space and infinite time (eternity), which would include before the birth of this universe and after its death. Is our universe one of billions in The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes? (The term 'multiverse' is often used to promote “parallel universes”: a hypothesis that every possible decision of ours creates other universes. I AM adamantly opposed to this, knowing that observing our decisions thus destroys the other possibilities.) Traversable wormholes theoretically allow very fast travel from one part of a universe to another part of that same universe and allow travel from one universe to another; thereby proving The Conglomerate theory. Science58 may find a way to utilize natural wormholes and produce artificial star-gates in the future. (Perhaps they already exist and are kept secret from the public?!) But for now, we can only conclude that since the Big Bang and black holes are the only two58 known singularities, this must be an example of duality.

"Deep in the past, some unknowable event triggered the first foundations of a multi-universe. Chance reigned, and many heavens were born with physical laws adverse to life. They collapsed back on themselves or diffused into vapor and were never heard from again. But those universes that were born with physicals laws familiar to us were also the ones able to make black holes that allowed them to trigger 'daughter' universes. Over time, a fantastically large and complex multiverse resulted with most parts of the cosmos having physical laws that allow life - natural selection functioning on a cosmic scale." - Dr. Lee Smolin, Penn State University

Many Christians and other 'creationists' have a tendency to not question what was taking place before “GOD created this universe”. Many Christians and others have a tendency to throw around the term 'eternal life' without putting much thought behind it. Unfortunately, many have conceptualized eternal life as “something that begins once you die and continues into the future forever”. That's not eternity, that's perpetuity. There are countless perpetuities, but only one eternity. To properly believe in eternal life, one has to properly define eternity as all of time - past, present, and future - and then explain what was taking place before the Big Bang and what will take place after the potential death of this universe! It's hard to conceive of eternal life without accepting The Conglomerate as ‘universe creation theory’. The good news is that we have all eternity to further research it and prove it!

"Self-replication is any behavior of a dynamical system that yields construction of an identical copy of that dynamical system. Biological cells, given suitable environments, reproduce by cell division. During cell division, DNA is replicated and can be transmitted to offspring during reproduction. Biological viruses can reproduce, but only by commandeering the reproductive machinery of cells through a process of infection. Harmful prion proteins can replicate by converting normal prions into rogue forms. Computer viruses reproduce using the hardware and software already present on computers. Self-replication in robotics has been an area of research and a subject of interest in science fiction. Any self-replicating mechanism which does not make a perfect copy will result in the creation of different variants and thus be subject to natural selection as the variants which are better at persisting in their environment will outlive and out reproduce variants which are not so suited to their environment." - http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-replication

Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

Guardin’ of Eden decoded: I believe that ~6,000 years ago, some ‘God-guy’ (I mean no disrespect) appeared in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley and cloned himself to “create ‘Adam’ in our image” – Gn 1:26. He then cloned Adam and changed a chromosome to “create wo-man” – Gn 2:23. The 2nd & 3rd greatest souls and their offspring would eventually interact with the humans nearby - Gn 4:14-17. Science recognizes ‘Mitochondrial Eve’ who lived 200,000 years ago and that all humans today are descended from her through our mitochondrial DNA. ‘Eve’ means “the mother of all the living” – Gn 3:20.

(See Discover Magazine June 2011, First Look Inside a Black Hole p. 28 Beyond The Event Horizon - “Cosmologist Andrew Hamilton’s stunning computer models reveal a place where time runs backward & entire universes are born”.) 3/8/11 14:29 t 1/1/13 20:01

Synchronism: 1/1/13 20:01 "A symphony of alien sounds" - The Universe, Alien Sounds on History 2 (H2) Channel. 20:07 Music of the Spheres played by Vienna Philharmonic on PBS. 20:09 "When the drummers play at a certain tempo, it's as if the stones play back to them" - MysteryQuest, Stonehenge (2009). 08:59 Lincoln movie receives 12 Oscar nominations. Chicago concert on 4/4 25 Or 6 to 4.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty1/11/2013, 01:25

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
The "7 seals"/theories are tweaked as follows...

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)

Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory

Seal #3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory - Physics' "Theory of Everything"

Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitve Pattern/Fractal

Seal #5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory

Seal #6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories

Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles (Einstein returned as Watson)
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' of 1/21/13   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty1/23/2013, 05:09

The "7 seals"/theories are known as follows...

Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory

Seal #3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory - Physics' "Theory of Everything"

Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitve Pattern/Fractal

Seal #5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory (primarily based on Quantum Entanglement)

Seal #6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories

This is the Obama 2nd Inaugural & MLK Day Jan. 21, 2013 11:29 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds74/heavens74. Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of multiple-spaces that don't transfer well to this forum post.

There is synchronism. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e. sacred geometry and gematria74.
We are not only 'observers who affect the experiment', we are participants and co-creators...

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.75 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

GOD3=7_4 ... god=good=gooooooood=G-d=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April ... Simple674 English774 Gematria874 - the key74: A=1...Z=26
Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p•4f = 17.76”. FIG = 6/7

FOD3=6_4 ... fod=food=fooooooood=F-d=6_4 ... Genasis74 6:4 "Nefilem64", Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of PlanEt Nestor
Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, lunar phases 7.4 days, etc. Nestor’s inner planets at .6 & .4 AU, lunar phases 6.4 days, etc., hence F6od4. Rev 21:1
http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4

Unified Strings Theory
3D rs + 7D hs + 7a rt + 4a ht = 21 dimensions/ aspects of spacetime

(time47 analysis provides symmetry)

Nestor’s U21S19 theory
3D rs + 6D hs + 6a rt + 4a ht = 19D/a st

(incomplete, yet engineerable + Einstein's separability principle)
(unified [U}, strings[S], dimensions [D], regular space [rs], hyperspace [hs], aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht], spacetime [st])

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months74 = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole of one19 solar mass will have a Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 miles. Bhagvad7 Gita[sup4[/sup] 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christ77ians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 y after Ben Franklin died on 4/17/1790 - Abe Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill), Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51 ≈ 7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres/ 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian has 19 museums. Avg. American adult weighs 185 lbs. T. Roosevelt died in 1919. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5D theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. AI doubles memory74 every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up at 18.6 mach. 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found), Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186 ft wide » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Qur'an endcoded #19, Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day. 19th Amendment. Baha'i & #19. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 years-old. 18-wheelers + spare.
19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. Dan19. Cop19. My father58's stroke, I was 19.

Quantum entanglement transmits information faster-than-light, †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime.
Dark energy74, gamma rays, quasars, antimatter, negative energy, helium 3, etc. aren't the most energetic things, GOD/FOD's †hough† is.

(universes [u}, infinite [i}, hydrogen [h], speed of light [c], time [t], pain/pleasure [p])

E=mc² ... Conglomeratal Energy eternal = light² x mass of infinite universes ... CEe = God = 2 Christmases
God = CEe = mass x infinite Christs ... CEe = 5mass ×/+ 8time = 40/13masstime ... (God = 40/13mt)
Conglomeratal Energies eternal = infinite universes × 10 senses × 6 mass × 9 time (godse = 6m ui 10s 9t)

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that
Luck 100 = karma 4 + modesty 1 × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution4 + blessings4]

George Washington → Robert E. Lee → Dwight Eisenhower
Franklin Roosevelt → Barack Obama
Abigail Adams → Mary Lincoln → Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson58/73
Frederick Douglass → Martin Luther King Jr.
Bernard de Clairvaux → Leonardo Fibonacci → Leonardo Da Vinci → Galileo → Ben21 Franklin → Lincoln → Einstein →

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58
even to the throne of G7od4 Himself.” – Masonic774 oath444
1997 t 1/21/139 Obama 2nd Inaugural & MLK Day
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: The "7 seals"/theories are tweaked as follows   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty1/26/2013, 20:32

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
The "7 seals"/theories are tweaked as follows...

Hi Brad,

Can you please explain what are the 23 principles of reincarnation?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty1/29/2013, 09:33

Below is how the "7th Seal"/'beyond Einstein theory' appears on the cover of There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment. This is the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. #1-11 of the 24 principles of reincarnation are scientific laws and theories that also directly apply to the soul and its continuous incarnations; this includes Einstein’s principle of separability which has been tweaked. All 24 of these principles have been proven through experimentation (the results of which will be presented in another paper.)

----------------------------------------------------

Reincarnation Theory & its 24 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can't be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/"survival of the fittest" assures that
human souls that help the global system will return as human. (Matthew 5:5)

Luck 100 = [karma 4 + modesty 1] x [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4]

George  Washington → Robert E. Lee → Dwight Eisenhower
Franklin & Eleanor Roosevelt → Barack & Michelle Obama
Abigail Adams → Mary Lincoln → Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson58/73,
Judy Garland → Beyonce
Bobby Jones → Tiger Woods
King George III → George McClellan → Adolph Hitler → George Walker Bush  
Bernard de Clairvaux → Leonardo Fibonaoci → Leonardo Da Vinci → Galileo → Ben21 Franklin → Lincoln → Einstein → (Watson)

---------------------------------------------------

"Know that if you become worse you will go to the worse souls or if better to the better. And if in every succession of life or death you will do and suffer what like many fitly suffer at the hands of like." - Plato

Jesus said, "Don't store your treasures on Earth, store them in heaven where rust, moths, and robbers can't get to them. Where your treasures are, so is your heart." - Matt 6:19-21

"The body of Benjamin Franklin, printer (like the cover of an old book, its contents worn out, and stript of its lettering and gilding) lies here, food for worms. Yet the work itself shall not be lost, for it will, as he believed, appear once more in a new and more beautiful edition, corrected and amended by its Author." - his epitaph written at age 22

REINCARNATION THEORY & ITS 24 PRINCIPLES

(1) Energy is the property something has that enables it to do work. The basic forms of energy are kinetic energy, potential energy, and rest energy.

(2) The law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, although it can change form. (The law of conservation of mass states that matter can not be created or destroyed, although it can change form.) Nothing is ever lost from this universe.

(3) The law of conservation of information states that information can be created, but not destroyed, although it can be transferred. The laws of physics preserve information as it is transformed. Humans constantly prove that it is easier to relearn something than learn it the first time.

(4) The law of conservation of consciousness states that consciousness cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed.

(5) Einstein’s updated principle of separability now states that systems (souls) with different locations in space have independent realities. Souls remain ‘separate and independent’ throughout the eternal reincarnation process.

(6) The theory of wave/particle duality states that all matter & energy is both waves and particles (even a particle has a wavelength). Therefore, this life is a particle in the wave of our eternal life. In classical physics, waves transport energy, but not matter, from one region to another. 19th century physicists found that light sometimes acted like a wave and sometimes it acted as a particle.

(7) The theory of luck provides the equation of how our karma is reflected back by the 'matrix' or ‘universal quantum computer’ (God)…

Theory of Luck
Luck 100 = [karma 4 + modesty 1] x [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contributions 4 + blessings 4]

(8) Self-replication is the simplest way to design anything from a cell to a universe to an individual mind.

(9) Many animals and insects build nests/colonies that take more than one – sometimes many - lifetimes to build.

(10) There is evolution of the soul through the centuries and natural selection/survival of the fittest now assures that human souls that help the global system will return swiftly as human, thus implying that ones who ‘fail’ won’t return as human for 'awhile'.

(11) Many things in nature are cyclical and express a birth, death, and rebirth. Every ending brings a new beginning.

(12) Our soul is attracted to ‘our physical Creator’: sun, planet, & moon + our parents & relatives.

(13) Our soul is attracted to our DNA (ancestors). We keep our talents, capabilities, interests, and personalities from previous lives and add new physical attributes, talents, and capabilities through our DNA and experiences. It’s always easier to relearn than learn! Besides our parents, we also ‘inherit’ ALL our ancestors through DNA.

(14) Our soul is drawn to our environment: physical location, parents’ views, religion, politics, friends, schools, etc., i.e. ‘Liberal Gene’ was recently discovered.

(15) Our soul is attracted to the date of birth - our birthdays are more important than they seem!  

(16) Our soul is attracted to the name our creators (parents/ancestors) bestow on us – its meaning and gematria874.

(17) We ‘come back’ to continue to improve the ‘system’, to continue our missions, and to ‘fix the mistakes’ of previous lives. Earth – Leave It Better Than You Found It!

(18) Personality continues

(19) ‘True love never dies’. We continue our love relationships (mates & offspring) to propagate and further evolve the species.

(20) We return as human (if we pass the test of being ‘good’ for the system) because it’s the greatest way God has devised for energy to simultaneously experience the physical and spiritual universes.

(21) Our soul is attracted to physical characteristics, i.e. Abraham Lincoln was 6'4" and I'm 6'4".

(22) Our soul is attracted to places, events, and objects, i.e. many Civil War reinactors were killed in that war.

(23) If one was male, one usually returns as male. If one was female, one usually returns as female. God uses the theory of, "If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it".

(24) 'Follow-the-leader'. Leaders are reincarnated and continue to lead, especially thee leader - the Christ - is reincarnated in every generation.

Examples of ‘direct reincarnations’

→ Pythagoras
Socrates → Aristotle
Julius Caesar → Jesus son of Joseph (JC)
Leonardo Fibonacci → Bernard of Clairvaix → Leonardo da Vinci → Galileo Galilei → ? → Benjamin Franklin → Abraham Lincoln → Albert Einstein → Brad Watson
Marquis de La Fayette (6 September 1757 – 20 May 1834) → William Henry Fitzhugh Lee
Cleopatra → Mary Magdalean
Abigail Adams → Mary Lincoln → ? → Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson
Billie Holiday → Mariah Carey
Judy Garland → Beyonce
John Adams → ? → Franklin Roosevelt → Barack Obama
Eleanor Roosevelt → Michelle Obama
King George III → George McClellan → Adolph Hitler → George Walker Bush Jr.
Winfield Scott → George Marshall
Ulysses S. Grant → Omar Bradley
Stonewall Jackson → Douglas McArthur
George Custer → George Patton
Sonja Henie → Michelle Kwan
‘Young’ Tom Morris → Bobby Jones → Tiger Woods
Babe Didrikson Zaharias → Annika Sorenstam
Errol Flynn → Charlie Sheen
Elsa Einstein → Sivabruntha Visvanathan
Mileva Maric Einstein → Janna Levin
Johann Sebastian Bach → Mozart → Hector Berlioz → Maurice Ravel → Chick Corea
Puccini → Andrew Lloyd Weber
Frederic Chopin → Alexander Scriabin
Dorothy Dandridge → Halle Berry
Edgar Casey → David Wilcox

http://7seals.yuku.com , http://7seals.blogspot.com  , http://RevelationRevealed.proboards.com , http://mystery.freeforums.org  

[size=9]Synchronism: 12/26/14 14:37 "'Chosen one', huh?" ESPN 2 ad mocking LeBron James
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: tweaked 2/1/13 07:40 Genasis 2:1, Matthew 2:1   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty2/3/2013, 13:03

The "seven seals" are opened as 'beyond Einstein theories' on the cover of the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. The 74-page booklet is entitled...

- there is synchronism

synchronism: the simultaneous causally related occurrence of local and/or non-local events and the proven science that the simultaneity is connected, i.e. entanglement.
Chaos theory
states that everything is interconnected.

"Great secrets and mysteries are exposed when the book prophesied in The Revelation comes to light"
(paraphrased) - History Channel's Nostradamus Effect, Son of Nostradamus

"The seal denotes that which is secret; seven represents Providence. Hence, 'the Book/Scroll sealed with seven seals' denoted knowledge perfectly secreted from the profane,
and secure from all unhallowed search." (tweaked) - Masonic774 site

"The seven seals reveal a righteous, holy, and just God who must punish sin." - tellingthetruth.org

"The first time Jesus came, He did so as a Lamb. But the second time He will come as a Lion - as One in charge, in authority." - p 63 (re: Rev 5:1-)
- You Can Understand the Book of Revelation by Skip Heitzeg (Harvest House, 2011)

"The Lamb is found worthy to open the seven seals on the scroll which is the title deed to the earth. Ancient contracts were sealed to insure that only the rightful recipient could legally open it.
'Romans sealed their wills seven times on the edge of each roll.'"
http://www.end-of-the-world411.org/seals.html

"An ancient symbol of identitiy and authority is the seal, a small object carved with unique design, which could be pressed into a soft clay tablet or into melted wax. It was used like a signature to guarantee the authenticity of a document such as a royal decree, and it could also ensure the security of a document in transit: when stamped into sealing wax securing folded or rolled paper, the seal could not be broken undetected. To this day seals are still used on legal documents, such as wills. Seals were sometimes worn in the form of rings, and inscribed with the names of deities or passages from holy texts,
leading to their use as talismans."
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Symbols, Signs & Dream Interpretation by Mark O'Connell, Raje Airey and Richard Craze (Metro Books, 2009)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals

PREFACE

Nowhere in the "7 seals" prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 does it mention "Jesus Christ". The symbolism of "the Lamb" & "the Lion" is given as the answer to "Who is worthy to open the 'book/scroll'"? When the Christ returns, will he be in the body of Jesus or will the eternal soul and mind of Y'shua - as God incarnate - be in a different body than 2,000 years ago?

When one reads Rev 5:1-10:10, you learn of the "book/ scroll" that only GOD's 'chosen one' can open that is sealed with the "7 seals". The Bible explains that when each one of these seals is opened, there is a judgment and an apocalyptic event. The "7 seals" are NOT described as themselves being judgments and apocalyptic events. They are described as when opened (cause), that action synchronically produces judgments and the reaction of catastrophic events (effect).

"Rev 5:1 A scroll: a papyrus roll possibly containing a list of afflictions for sinners (cf Ez 2:9-10) or God's plan for the world. Sealed with seven seals: it is totally hidden from all but God. Only the lamb (Rev 5:7-9) has the right to carry out the divine plan." - p. 1688, The Catholic Youth Bible (revised)

revelation: 1. the act of revealing or disclosing; disclosure. 2. something revealed or disclosed, esp. a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized. 3. Theol. a. God's disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures. b. an instance of such communication or disclosure. c. something thus communicated or disclosed. 4. (cap.) Also called Revelations, The Revelation of St. John the Divine. the last book in the New Testament; the Apocalypse. --- Syn. divulgation, admission, divulgence, exposure.

apocalypse: 1. (cap.) revelation (def. 4.). 2. any of a class of Jewish or Christian writings that appeared from about 200 BC to AD 350 and were assumed to make revelations about the ultimate divine purpose. 3. a prophetic revelation, esp. concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanetly triumph over the forces of evil. 4. any revelation or prophecy. 5. any universal or widespread destruction or disaster. - Webster's Dictionary

"The 7 seals contained secret information known only to GOD until the Lamb/Lion was found worthy to open the scrolls and to look on the contents." - revelation-today.com

"Certain words and phrases used in Revelation had a clearer meaning to ancient readers familar with the objects. For example, important documents were sent written on a papyrus scroll sealed with several wax seals. Only the proper person, in the presence of witnesses, could open the documents. Thus in this vision, only the 'worthy' creature is able to break the seals"
- The Student Bible / New International Version p. 1322 (Zondervan, 1996)

BEYOND EINSTEIN THEORIES

At age 76, Albert Einstein had an aneurism which began to burst and was taken to the hospital on April 14*, 1955. While hospitalized, he wrote 12 pages of calculations in a last attempt to discover the unified field theory: an attempt to bring together in one "Theory of Everything" all the forces of nature. Einstein had been working on it since he published his Theory of General Relativity 40 years before. Today's particle physicists propose several theories as being this TOE with string theory: M-theory, Supergravity theory, and superstring theory being the leading candidates. Seal #3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory is the Big TOE! Yet, it falls under the 'umbrella' of Seal #2: Plan-it theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory.

Einstein did not discover the Big Bang Theory, although the equations of his General Relativity certainly allow for it. Einstein's philosophy restricted him to thinking about this universe as being eternal. Therefore, any hypothesis/ theory that delves into the Big Bang and what preceeded the beginning of this universe and what succeeds the end of this universe is 'beyond Einstein', i.e. Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory) and Seal #6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories.

Einstein famously referred to quantum entanglement as "spooky action-at-a-distance". Any faster-than-light theory is 'beyond Einstein' and Seal #5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory (based on Quantum Entanglement) proves that "information/thought can be superluminal and defy strict linear time". Thought is massless and, therefore, not subject to the light-speed-limit of relativity.

I attended the '04 Einstein Conference at the Aspen Institute where four or five different presenters - including AI Director Walter Isaacson and a Nobel Prize winning physicist - compared Albert Einstein to Benjamin Franklin (who believed in the transmigration of the soul). Franklin's eternal soul returned as Abraham Lincoln (*shot on April 14) who returned as Einstein. Whether one wants to accept this or not, Einstein is now the key74 to whether reincarnation is true! Either Einstein doesn't return and that proves reincarnation is false, or Einstein returns and produces Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles. Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory is hardly 'beyond Einstein', since it's an observance of a very simple repetitive pattern of the #19 or 18.6 throughout nature and global culture. However, chaos theory (Lorentz 1961) and fractals (Mendelbrot 1975) weren't discovered until after Einstein's death in 1955, making S=19 Theory and perhaps technically anything discovered after April 18, 1955 as being considered 'beyond Einstein'.

"A scientific theory is a set of principles that explain and predict phenomena. Scientists create scientific theories with the scientific method, when they are originally proposed as hypothesis and tested for accuracy through observations and experiments." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

"To unlock the scroll (of Revelation 5:1-10:10), the angel must find someone that's worthy." "The breaking of the '7 seals'." "4 Horseman of the Apocalypse." "In the Book of Revelation, Jesus will come again and do the job right the 2nd time." "Jesus (upon his return) is now a warrior king, he is wielding God's Word and has a sword in his mouth."
- History Channel, God vs. Satan

INTRODUCTION

I first made some big scientific-religious discoveries and self-published a booklet detailing them in 1997. I thought that it was so important that on February 27, 1998, I hand-delivered a copy to the White House East Gate Guardhouse (it was Chelsea Clinton's Birthday). After returning home, I sold a few copies and gave some away, and then put in on the shelf and forgot about it. Then 9/11/01 happened! In the drumbeat to war with Saddam Hussein that followed, I realized that George Walker Bush Jr. was lying about the reasons for the War In Iraq. Besides those interested in the oil that they had been unable to profit from, the Christian fundamentalists saw it as the "destruction of Babylon" prophesied in The Revelation Chapters 14, 16, 17, & 18. In other words, many Christian leaders saw this war as an opportunity to help the Christ to return! On Sun. June 15, 2003, there was even a 60 Minutes segment on this including an interview with Jerry Falwell, "Now all the signs of The Revelation have taken place – Christ will reappear!"

I reread the Bible's last book and realized that the "book/ scroll" referred to in Rev 5:1-10:10 was my booklet! Wow!! I've always had a close relationship with GOD/nature where things happen in direct response to my thoughts and actions. (I'm willing to prove this to any scientist, religious leader, or government leader.) I dusted off my booklet and began tweaking it so as to have the "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' - on the cover. In January 2003, I had the "book/scroll" 'ready' and called the White House (202-456-1414) on ~Feb. 1 and told the receptionist, "I need to speak to a Secret Service Agent regarding a matter of great national and international importance!" Eventually, an agent came on the line. "Hello, Special Agent. I’m Brad Watson from Miami, FL and I've produced the 'book/ scroll' referred to in The Revelation 5:1- 10:10 with the '7 seals' on the cover. I'm coming to Washington DC in two weeks to distribute some copies of it to the President, Vice President, maybe some members of Congress, some DC religious leaders, and some university professors. When I get there, it will snow alot!" (I figured I'd put God on the spot since I was hanging my bols out there. Every weatherman will tell you that you can’t predict the weather two weeks in advance – too much chaos theory feedback.) The SA asked me for my flight info and hotel reservations.

When I arrived at Ronald6 letters Wilson6 Reagan6 National Airport on Friday February 14 (Valentine's Day), 2003, I was immediately greeted by three representatives from the US State Department including the Chief of Diplomatic Security – Chuck Hunter (I still have his card). I gave them a copy of the booklet and told them I would be tweaking it while in DC and would also give them an updated copy before leaving. I then informed them, "It's going to snow alot while I'm here." It started snowing the next day and didn't stop! It was such a blizzard that President's Day Weekend that practically everything had to be closed – including Mt. Vernon. Even Bush Jr. had to make a long, miserable drive back from Camp David.

I've tweaked the booklet quite a bit since and even formally presented three of the 'beyond Einstein scientific theories' in a poster entitled Identifying ‘True Earth-like Planets’ – All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets 2010-2020 held at the Hilton in Pasadena, CA on April 21-23, 2009, see http://planetnestor.blogspot.com

Here is a brief description of the "7 Seals"/'theories...

#1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)
This explains what happened before "In the beginning"... and what will happen after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. The Guardin' of Eden story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again while changing a chromosome to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere on Earth which is 4.55 billion years-old.) The near future should bring confirmation of ETs and their history with global cultures. Advanced technology and wormholes (Einstein-Rosen bridges) should eventually provide interuniversal travel as a proof of The Conglomerate. We as observers cancel out any potential parallel-universes promoted by some as existing within the multiverse.

#2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory
Like any design58er/architect/engineer/composer74, etc., when The Creator first conceived of any 'true Earth-like planet', He had to plan it by creating a mathematical model. John 1:1 is more than a leading principle of the ancient Mysteries, the Word 'God' represents one of physics' universal constants - number 174, actually. The ancient precept "As above, so below"/"On Earth as it is in the heavens74 predicated sacred geometry and eventually led to Simple674 English774 Gematria874. The forbidden fruit74 that Eve & Adam ate was a FIG (6/7*) which is a HUGE code as is Genasis74 7:4. Earthlings' 'next-door neighbors' - the Planet Nestor & Nestlings - are introduced, as is proof of Biblical extraterrestrial intervention (Gen 6:4 "Nefilem64"). Free4masonry7 with its oral traditions has kept the secret of GOD=7_4 through the centuries. The omnipresent pattern/fractal of 7_4 is reflected at different scales, making it a perfect74 example of chaos theory applied to epic proportions!

#3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory - Physics' "Theory of Everything"
Many theoretical physicists refer to string theory/M-theory as the theory of everything (TOE) since it combines the four forces of nature and the two types of matter - as well as combining quantum mechanics (the very small) & relativity (the very BIG) - into one unified field theory. (Einstein sought this for the last 40 years of his life!) This theory now receives an analysis of time47 that completes it and gives it symmetry. There is much indirect observational data provided that proves its existence. But this TOE actually comes 'under the umbrella' of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4, which is the BIGGEST example of Einstein's separability principle!

#4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitve Pattern/Fractal
This data can now be seen as a very simple underlying repetitive numerical pattern in nature that has been observed for 7,000+ years, i.e. the convergence of the lunar year every 19 tropical (solar) years. It has been consciously and subconsciously mirrored on important occasions in global culture. S=19 is an strong example of sacred gematria sealed in the Genasis story starting with the Serpent/Snake/Satan/Sin (*Six/Seven) and is a result of U21nified S19trings Theory. S=19 is also a fractal and an example of separability.

#5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory (based on Quantum Entanglement)
The scientific method has been used to confirm that thought - especially GOD/FOD's thought - is the fastest and most powerful thing in this universe. Thought can travel faster-than-light, thus going back in time and producing a new chain-of-events resulting in non-coincidental synchronic reactions. Many synchronisms are provided as proof. This explains the 'how' behind the Parting of the Red Sea, Walls of Jericho, etc.

#6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories
It's further mathematically proven that God The Creator became incarnate as Jesus74 son of Joseph58/73, but it certainly wasn't the first time nor was it the last! CEe & CRe are 'metaphysical conservation theories' dealing with the infinite universes within The Conglomerate. The science58 of "You are gods" (John 10:34) is explained. CEe theory proves why Venus has a 40-year cycle and a 40-day retrograde, why a couple has 40 fingers and toes, and why there are many 40-year and 40-day periods mentioned in the Bible, i.e. Gen 7:4.

#7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles (ex. Einstein returned as Watson77)
"The Christ77 returns and there's a resurrection of the dead". All our eternal souls pass through time by reincarnation and the scientific method - including experimentation - has been used to prove this. There is a long list of Famous Direct Reincarnations (book title) and Albert58 Einstein returning is the key74. This knowledge of the afterlife and its processes saves Mother Earth, humankind, and animals.

This is the Feb. 2, 2013 07:40 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds74/heavens74. Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of multiple-spaces that don't transfer well to this forum post.

There is synchronism. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e. sacred geometry and gematria74. We are not only 'observers who affect the experiment', we are participants and co-creators...

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.75 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity).
Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

GOD3=7_4 ... god=good=gooooooood=G-d=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April ... Simple674 English774 Gematria874 - the key74: A=1...Z=26

FOD3=6_4 ... fod=food=fooooooood=F-d=6_4 ... Genasis74 6:4 "Nefilem64", Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of PlanEt Nestor
"Identifying 'True64 Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built64 On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4"

Unified Strings Theory

Nestor’s U21S19 theory

(unified [U}, strings[S], dimensions [D], regular space [rs], hyperspace [hs], aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht], spacetime [st])

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months74 = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole of one19 solar mass will have a Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 miles. Bhagvad7 Gita[sup4[/sup] 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christ77ians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 y after Ben Franklin died on 4/17/1790 - Abe Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill), Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51 ≈ 7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres/ 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian has 19 museums. Avg. American adult weighs 185 lbs. T. Roosevelt died in 1919. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5D theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. AI doubles memory74 every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up at 18.6 mach. 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found), Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186 ft wide » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Qur'an endcoded #19, Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day. 19th Amendment. Baha'i & #19. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 years-old. 18-wheelers + spare.
19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. Dan19. Cop19. My father58's stroke, I was 19.

Quantum entanglement transmits information faster-than-light, †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime.
Dark energy74, gamma rays, quasars, antimatter, negative energy, helium 3, etc. aren't the most energetic things, GOD/FOD's †hough† is.

God = CEe = mass x infinite Christs

CEe = 5mass ×/+ 8time = 40/13masstime (God = 40/13mt)

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that

Judy Garland → Beyoncé
King George III → George McClellan → Fuhrer Adolph Hitler → George Walker Bush
Bernard de Clairvaux → Leonardo Fibonacci → Leonardo Da Vinci → Galileo → Ben21 Franklin → Lincoln → Einstein →

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58
1997 t 2/1/13 07:40 Genasis 2:1, Matthew 2:1
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: revised 2/11/13 06:13 Pope Bendict XVI resigns   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty2/13/2013, 11:00

Although I had tweaked the 'Title Page' here and elsewhere online on 2/1/13 07:40, I hadn't printed out a hard copy with the two very minor grammatical corrections (& to and, Beyonce to Beyoncé). I did so on 2/10/13 16:00*. Later that Sun-day night, I got the idea of adding "aphelion" to Seal #4 "7/4=185th/186th day & aphelion". I didn't print it out - I was tired and not really moved to by any 'non-coincidental synchronic reaction'. I fell asleep watching CNN and woke up to it around 06:00. It was then that it was announced that Pope Benedict XVI had resigned!

This is the Moon-day Feb. 11, 2013 06:13 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds74/heavens74.

Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of multiple-spaces that don't transfer well to this forum post.

There is synchronism. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable,
i.e. sacred geometry and gematria74. We are not only 'observers who affect the experiment', we are participants and co-creators...

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.75 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity).

Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p•4f = 17.76”. F I G = 6/7

"Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4"

Unified Strings Theory

Nestor’s U21S19 theory

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months74 = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole of one19 solar mass will have a Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 miles. Bhagvad7 Gita[sup4[/sup] 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christ77ians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 y after Ben Franklin died on 4/17/1790 - Abe Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill), Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51 ≈ 7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres/ 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian has 19 museums. Avg. American adult weighs 185 lbs. T. Roosevelt died in 1919. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5D theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. AI doubles memory74 every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up at 18.6 mach. 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found), Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186 ft wide » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Qur'an endcoded #19, Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day & aphelion. 19th Amendment.
Baha'i & #19. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 years-old. 18-wheelers + spare. 19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. Dan19. Cop19. My father58's stroke, I was 19.

Quantum entanglement transmits information faster-than-light; †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime.

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred.
Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that

Judy Garland → Beyoncé

1997 t 2/11/13 06:13 Pope Benedict XVI resigns

*Synchronism: 2/12/13 19:11 "It can't be a 'coincidence', there must be a causal link I'm missing." - Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory, The Jerusalem Duality. 19:12 Ad with Washington & Lincoln singing with 'Colonial rhythm section'
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: tweaked 2//21/13 11:08   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty2/25/2013, 01:41

On February 21, 2013 11:08, I tweaked the title of the "book/scroll" by adding "alignment": There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism and alignment'.

Although I had tweaked the 'Title Page' here and elsewhere online on 2/1/13 07:40, I hadn't printed out a hard copy with the two very minor grammatical corrections (& to and, Beyonce to Beyoncé). I did so on 2/10/13 16:00*. Later that Sun-day night, I got the idea of adding "aphelion" to Seal #4 "7/4=185th/186th day & aphelion". I didn't print it out - I was tired and not really moved to by any 'non-coincidental synchronic reaction'. I fell asleep watching CNN and woke up to it around 06:00. It was then that it was announced that Pope Benedict XVI had resigned!

This is the Moon-day Feb. 11, 2013 06:13 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds74/heavens74.

There is synchronism and alignment. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable,
i.e. sacred geometry and gematria74. We are not only 'observers who affect the experiment', we are participants and co-creators...

Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p•4f = 17.76”. F I G = 6/7

"Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4"

Unified Strings Theory

Nestor’s U21S19 theory

Metonic cycle = 19 tropical years = 6,940 days = 235 synodic months74 = 254 sidereal months. Eclipse series = 19 eclipse y = 223 syn. mo. Two58 eclipse seasons are 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. Speed of light=186,282 mps. A black hole of one19 solar mass will have a Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 miles. Bhagvad7 Gita[sup4[/sup] 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.58’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male + 7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christ77ians. Knights Templar 1119 AD. ~18.6 y after Ben Franklin died on 4/17/1790 - Abe Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill), Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51 ≈ 7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres/ 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian has 19 museums. Avg. American adult weighs 185 lbs. T. Roosevelt died in 1919. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, received Kaluza’s 5D theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. AI doubles memory74 every 18._ months. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up at 18.6 mach. 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found), Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186 ft wide » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Qur'an endcoded #19, Q 19:19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. FL18/FLA19, 7/4=185th/186th day & aphelion. 19th Amendment.
Baha'i & #19. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 years-old. 18-wheelers + spare. 19th Dynasty & Moses. Jah19. Do19. Dan19. Cop19. My father58's stroke, I was 19.

Quantum entanglement transmits information faster-than-light; †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime.

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred.
Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that

Judy Garland → Beyoncé

1997 t 2/21/13 11:08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Synchronism: 2/12/13 19:11 "It can't be a 'coincidence', there must be a causal link I'm missing." - Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory, The Jerusalem Duality. 19:12 Ad with Washington & Lincoln singing with 'Colonial rhythm section'. 2/24/13 09:41 "Things that are equal to the same thing, are equal to each other" - Lincoln movie clip, 10:43 "Do I believe in fate?" - ad on CBS.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Parable of the Sower of the Seed   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty3/28/2013, 00:36

I get the impression that the members of this forum know their Bible very well! But how well educated in math and science is everyone? This is the classic example of the Parable of the Sower of the Seed. Those that are very religious would like to understand the material, but they usually haven't done their homework in math and science, so it won't take root. Different religious groups are very ingrained in their dogma and this information changes almost everything; they don't want a drastic change! They're very comfortable with often talking about the 2nd Coming of the Christ, but they don't really want to see it happen - they would no longer be-in-charge. The scientific community is very competitive and scientists first react to these discoveries with jealousy. When they see the Word 'GOD', even though it's expressed mathematically, they immediately dismiss this as "intelligent design crap!" They don't bother to dig deep and if they do, they're almost always not religiously educated, so the "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' don't take root here either. Of course, those who haven't done their homework in religion or math/science won't begin to get it; there's no chance of this New Word taking root in this hard and very shallow ground. Ah, but the 4th category HAS done their homework in comparative religion and math/science and awaits the bridges between these two communities that never should have been separated! The seed finally finds its fertile soil and takes root here. It grows and produces much fruit(74=F6+R18+U21+I9+T20)!

Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19

Everyone should be aware that according(74) to The Revelation 5:1-, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can produce the "book/scroll" from the Right Hand of GOD and open the "7 Seals".*

[size=2]*Synchronism: 3/27/13 08:30 EDT Seal captured at hotel in California - CNN. 09:11 EDT "The 'It's a Small World' Ride at Disney park breaks down and strands passengers for 3 hours. - Today, NBC
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 'SYNC' & Einstein quote   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty4/11/2013, 03:44

My 90-year-old mother died on March 27, 2013 and like everyone's death, it set off a chain of events - a chain of non-coincidental cause-and-effects. In my case, one 'synchronism' was coming across a used book for $1 entitled SYNC - The Emerging Science of Spontaneous Order by Steven Strogatz (Hyperion/TheiaBooks.com, 2003) at the non-profit thrift store that my mother did volunteer work for. I haven't completed reading SYNC yet, but alot of it is very valuable to my research since it confirms much of my theories! On page 154, I found the following quote that I will add to my 74-page booklet, possibly at the top of the Introduction Page...

"This is the sort of coincidence that fills a mathematician with awe. 'It is a wonderful feeling', said Einstein, 'to recognize the unity of a complex of phenomena that to a direct observation appear to be quite separate things.'"

Seal #7 states that all our eternal souls pass through time by reincarnation and that I, as Albert Einstein, have run the experiment of dying and returning as myself to prove this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10   "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10 Empty

Back to top Go down

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' revealed from "Book/Scroll" - Revelation 5:1-10:10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next