HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
really

"The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 14:35

Ed, can you see the relationship between Zechariah 14 and the N.T?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Could you please be a bit more specific?   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 14:46

Hi Really,

If you can lay out the verses "side by side", that way
I can see what you are talking about? Here is an example:

Zech. 15:32 says: "%%^&#)()(*_()&)"
and that marches what Rev.23:4-5 says
because Rev.23:4-5 says: ^&&$#%$&*()^%$

If you do this for each and every verse you are referencing,
then I will be able to understand what you are getting at; OK?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 16:08

really wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi Really,

What specifically are you referring to in Zechariah 14?

Hi Ed.

Old Testament.

Zech.14:1-3.

Behold, a day of the LORD is coming, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in the midst of you. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle.

New Testament, fulfilled....

Matt 24

"You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another, that will not be thrown down.........So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house; and let him who is in the field not turn back to take his mantle. And alas for those who are with child and for those who give suck in those days! Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a sabbath. "

Jerusalem 70AD.

Hi Really,

I believe Zech 14:1-3 sounds like what happened to Jerusalem in 70A.D..
Matching what Jesus also describes in Matthew 24:1-2...

Matt 24:1-2 (And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him
for to show him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things?
verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

HOWEVER, further down in the Chapter, Matthew 24:14-22 says... (this is clearly NOT about 70A.D.)

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." (Matt 24:14-22)

Quote :
the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place
Islam is the spirit of antichrist, and Jesus appears to be referring to the 'dome of the rock'(688A.D.) More on this in my next post

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 16:08

Hi Really, (...continued)

Quote :
the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place

Islam is the spirit of antichrist, and Jesus seems to be referring to the 'dome of the rock'(688A.D.),
which is confirmed using God's Prophetic time-table in Revelation 12:6. (a day for a year: Ezek 4:6)

............................................1948 - 688 = 1260

"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,
that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days." (Rev 12:6)

"Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains" (Matt 24:16)
Mountains in biblical terminology is "Nations", Jesus said to flee to the nations.
However, In 1948 Israel was brought back to her land being born in one day. (Isa 66:8)

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 16:16

really wrote:

Old testament.

Zechariah 14:8-9

On that day living waters shall flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea and half of them to the western sea; it shall continue in summer as in winter.

Fulfilled in the New Testament.....

John 4:10

'Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who is saying to you, 'Please give me a drink,' you would have been the one to ask him, and he would have given you living water."

John 4:13

'Jesus answered her, “Everyone who drinks this water will become thirsty again. But whoever drinks the water that I will give him will never become thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become a well of water for him, springing up to eternal life.

John 7:38

'The one who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, will have rivers of living water flowing from his heart."

Hi Really,

I agree with this, you make good connections here!

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 16:21

really wrote:

Old Testament.

Zech 14:10-11.

The whole land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. But Jerusalem shall remain aloft upon its site from the Gate of Benjamin to the place of the former gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Han'anel to the king's wine presses. And it shall be inhabited, for there shall be no more curse; Jerusalem shall dwell in security.

John 4:21

Believe me, dear lady, the hour is coming when you Samaritans will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You don’t know what you’re worshiping. We Jews know what we’re worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews. Yet the time is coming, and is now here, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. Indeed, the Father is looking for people like that to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Gal 4;25

'Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery along with her children. But the heavenly Jerusalem is the free woman, and she is our spiritual mother.'

Hebrews 12:22

'Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, to tens of thousands of angels joyfully gathered together, to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, to a judge who is the God of all, to the spirits of righteous people who have been made perfect, to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better message than Abel’s.
Hi Really,

I don't quite see the connections you are trying to make here,
can you explain (in more detail) the specific connections you are making?

Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 22:59

Ed J wrote:
really wrote:

Old Testament.

Zech 14:10-11.

The whole land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. But Jerusalem shall remain aloft upon its site from the Gate of Benjamin to the place of the former gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Han'anel to the king's wine presses. And it shall be inhabited, for there shall be no more curse; Jerusalem shall dwell in security.

John 4:21

Believe me, dear lady, the hour is coming when you Samaritans will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You don’t know what you’re worshiping. We Jews know what we’re worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews. Yet the time is coming, and is now here, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. Indeed, the Father is looking for people like that to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Gal 4;25

'Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery along with her children. But the heavenly Jerusalem is the free woman, and she is our spiritual mother.'

Hebrews 12:22

'Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, to tens of thousands of angels joyfully gathered together, to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, to a judge who is the God of all, to the spirits of righteous people who have been made perfect, to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better message than Abel’s.
Hi Really,

I don't quite see the connections you are trying to make here,
can you explain (in more detail) the specific connections you are making?

Hi Ed.

People say that Jerusalem has never dwelt in security, and that this is still to come in a temporary future millennium of a thousand years.

However, the connection that i can see with the above is that Jerusalem does indeed NOW dwell in security and remains aloft, because it is the heavenly Jerusalem.
Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 23:01

Ed J wrote:
really wrote:

Old testament.

Zechariah 14:8-9

On that day living waters shall flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea and half of them to the western sea; it shall continue in summer as in winter.

John 4:10

'Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who is saying to you, 'Please give me a drink,' you would have been the one to ask him, and he would have given you living water."

John 4:13

'Jesus answered her, “Everyone who drinks this water will become thirsty again. But whoever drinks the water that I will give him will never become thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become a well of water for him, springing up to eternal life.

John 7:38

'The one who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, will have rivers of living water flowing from his heart."

Hi Really,

I agree with this, you make good connections here!

Thanks smiling Glad you can see it. I did not make the connections though, I prayed for understanding.

But what I am wondering now is this : As you can see in the above, Zechariah says "living waters will flow out of Jerusalem". Jesus said that a true believer would have "living water flowing out of his heart."

The Body is the temple, when in Spirit and Truth. So... Heart... Jerusalem - is there a connection? Something to think about, I don't know if I worded that right..😄

Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 23:09

Ed, I disagree on Islam being what you say... Too tired to discuss it right now though!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 23:14

really wrote:
Hi Ed.

People say that Jerusalem has never dwelt in security, and that this is still to come in a temporary future millennium of a thousand years.

However, the connection that i can see with the above is that Jerusalem does indeed NOW dwell in security and remains aloft, because it is the heavenly Jerusalem.
Hi Really,

OK thanks; sorry that I needed you to spell it out. smiling

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/12/2013, 23:26

really wrote:
Thanks smiling Glad you can see it. I did not make the connections though, I prayed for understanding.

But what I am wondering now is this : As you can see in the above, Zechariah says "living waters will flow out of Jerusalem". Jesus said that a true believer would have "living water flowing out of his heart."

The Body is the temple, when in Spirit and Truth. So... Heart... Jerusalem - is there a connection? Something to think about, I don't know if I worded that right..😄
Hi Really,

Apart from replacement theology nonsense, Jerusalem
represents (spiritually) Jesus and "Mt Zion" God's Holy Spirit.

Should I start a thread on God's biblical meanings of words?

Heads means Kingdoms
Mountains means Countries
Crowns means Kings or Leaders

Water means tongues, languages, and peoples
Living waters means God's word
Trees mean people, ect.

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/13/2013, 01:35

the holy place is behind the pulpit[the doctrine of christ=219 opposite the spirit of error219

the original tongues=219 is the doctrine of christ the spirit of error=219 same as [for the love of money219 is [the spirit of error219 nothing wrong with money he said just dont covet after it hope i help some in christ fred and mary
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty4/13/2013, 04:55

FredandMary wrote:
the holy place is behind the pulpit[the doctrine of christ=219 opposite the spirit of error219

the original tongues=219 is the doctrine of christ the spirit of error=219 same as [for the love of money219 is [the spirit of error219 nothing wrong with money he said just dont covet after it hope i help some in christ fred and mary
Hi FredandMary,

I believe you need to read the thread...
"English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? . (Link)
Please join me there.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: "The time is fulfilled."   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty5/9/2013, 22:07

Hi Everyone,

...................."The time is fulfilled."

Here is a video (as in the "First Post") that works.

(start watching at 10:50 time-line, and watch all the way to 50:50)

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty5/20/2013, 14:24

dan 9v 27 correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)   "The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The time is fulfilled." (Mark 1:15)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next