HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if the last days are now literal day's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daauthor50

What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty
PostSubject: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/5/2013, 07:59

This is a blog posting from my website www.tinyurl.com/berean-project

>>> I was just recently riding the bus when I took out my copy of Evangelist Ed F.
Vallowe's book Biblical Numerics to do more studies on the number 17 when a
young man seated nearby said, "Excuse me sir. Do you know what is in Exodus
3:8?" I said, "No. Do you?" He said that he did not and was just wondering if I
knew. I had to ask him if the scripture just came to mind or if it was something
he was just wondering about. He said it had just came to him to ask. So I told
him that it was either something he had to read or it was a message from God
to me, either way we both needed to look it up. Before I got off the bus I thanked
him and went on my way.

Exodus 3:8 reads:

> 8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to
bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing
with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the
Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Whether this was a message just for me or for the Body of Christ at large I am
not sure but it fits my train of thought. My thought recently is this,

>What if the last day's are now literal days from the year 2000? What I mean
is, what if each year has become a day in the month of Aviv on the Hebrew
Calender. In Honour of Kings I make mention that if the years are now playing
out their meanings in the years then this year of Depravity and Rebellion (13)
leads to Salvation and Deliverence (14).

Isreal was delivered from the hands of the Egyptians on the 14th day of the
first month, God had come down to bring them unto a good land. Three days later
they crossed the Red Sea, a symbol of the resurrection.

Yahushua (Jesus) was crucified on the 14th day and was resurrected 3 days
later, the 17th day of the month.

13 is connected to Anti-Christ and those meanings and events are playing out
and if this is truly the case then it is not a far fetched idea that the
remaining numbers will play out to the return of our Lord and Saviour.<<<<<

Also on my blog you will find that someone has come up with 10 reasons why the "Abomination of Desolation" may have occured on 3/22/13. I am in discussion right now with others who are also wondering the same thing. I believe events are not turning out as we have been lead to believe all these years. My book was written to give one reason to pause and think.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/6/2013, 02:37

Daauthor50 wrote:

Also on my blog you will find that someone has come up with 10 reasons why the "Abomination of Desolation" may have occured on 3/22/13. I am in discussion right now with others who are also wondering the same thing. I believe events are not turning out as we have been lead to believe all these years. My book was written to give one reason to pause and think.

DavidJ
Hi David,

Is this in reference to the new Pope?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/6/2013, 05:55

No. This has to do with the President's visit to Israel. Not only was an image erected in his honor but the Temple passover sacrifice was stopped.
More availiable about this here:

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.ca/2013/03/ppsimmons-radio-guest-offers-10-reasons.html

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: The 70 weeks of Daniel    What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/6/2013, 06:31

The 70 weeks of Daniel
Hi David,

Have you not considered that the 70 weeks of Daniel may have had a past fulfillment?

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/6/2013, 08:40

Ed J wrote:
The 70 weeks of Daniel
Hi David,

Have you not considered that the 70 weeks of Daniel may have had a past fulfillment?

I am not the only one in life to consider that many times Bible prophecies has past present and future fulfillments.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/6/2013, 09:04

Hi David,

Seventy weeks (or 290 yrs) are determined
upon thy people and upon thy HolyCity:

1. to finish the transgression,
2. and to make an end of sins,
3. make reconciliation for iniquity,
4. bring in everlasting righteousness,
5. to seal up the vision and prophecy,
6. and anoint the most Holy. (Dan 9:24)

Who does this sound like it most apples to?
(Jesus or some future Antichrist character)

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/7/2013, 02:52

Jesus fulfilled the 70 weeks of Daniel. His ministry was 70 weeks in length not 3 1/2 years as what is commonly taught. I make mention of this in my book. Matthew 24:15 states that there will still be a yet future fulfillment of the scripture otherwise Christ would not have mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/10/2013, 15:21

Hi David,

What evidence do you have to suggest that Jesus ministry was more than 3½ years?

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 02:47

I said he fulfilled the 70 weeks. His misnistry was NOT 3 1/2 years. Watch this video sometime. Michael Rood gives his ministry verse by verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg87u3GY2rI

I don't believe common teachings. Not anymore. When you read the scriptures for yourself and you learn things from another perspective, in this case from the Hebrew standpoint, you see things differently. You realize that the Roman based calender is what has been handed to you from birth with all it's holidays based on Paganism. The pulpits tell you God's feast days are done away with but you read and see they will be in practice in the time to come under his rule. So you realize for yourself that something is wrong. That is one reason I wrote my book. To share another perspective and tell people to read the Bible for themselves.
DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: The Time is Fulfilled (Mark 1:15) What time?    What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 07:40

Hi David, (What time is fulfilled?)

.....................The Time is Fulfilled (Mark 1:15) ...(Link)
................What time is fulfilled? The 69th prophetic week of Daniel's Prophecy
................concerning Messiah the Prince (Jesus); that's what time-line is fulfilled.

...."Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to and to restore
....(re)build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks:" (Dan 9:25)

Artaxerxes gave the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem in 457B.C. (ref. Nehemiah 2:4-5, 2:7-8)
[7+62+1=70 (70 total Prophetic weeks)] 69 prophetic weeks equals 483 years [a day for a year (ref. Ezekiel 4)].

.................................[483yrs. - 457B.C. = 26A.D.]
..........The 70th week of Daniel begins with the beginning of Jesus' Ministry.

Jesus would have born around 4B.C. and started his Ministry just after turning "30" in 26A.D.
(the age of 30 is considered a legal adult in Judaism: ref. Luke 3:23) Jesus, after he is baptized,
and after John is put in prison, declares "The Time is Fulfilled" (the fulfillment of 69th prophetic week)!

P.S. Note: 26 is the Theomatic number for "GOD"
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: The 70th week "is" fulfilled by Jesus' Disciples   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 07:43

Daauthor50 wrote:
(1) *I said he fulfilled the 70 weeks. His misnistry was NOT 3 1/2 years. Watch this video sometime. Michael Rood gives his ministry verse by verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg87u3GY2rI

(2) That is one reason I wrote my book. To share another perspective and tell people to read the Bible for themselves.

DavidJ
Hi David,

1) I'm familiar with most of Michael Rood's stuff and have seen this particular tape series (see link) before,
but I don't remember that part. Could you give me the time-line where he discusses *that particular?

Daniel's Prophecy indicates that Messiah the Prince (Jesus) would be killed in the middle of the 70th week.
(ref. Daniel 9:26-27). The Disciples then finished the 70
th Prophetic week; do you agree? And if not, why not?

2) Yes, and I'm looking forward to you sharing more of your research. grinning

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 09:18

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

1) I'm familiar with most of Michael Rood's stuff and have seen this particular tape series (see link) before,
but I don't remember that part. Could you give me the time-line where he discusses *that particular?

Daniel's Prophecy indicates that Messiah the Prince (Jesus) would be killed in the middle of the 70th week.
(ref. Daniel 9:26-27). The Disciples then finished the 70
th Prophetic week; do you agree? And if not, why not?

2) Yes, and I'm looking forward to you sharing more of your research. grinning

I have seen the series only once myself but agree with his point of view. I can not give the timeline as it would mean going back through his talk and taking notes but I do believe that the disciples finished the 70th week. My wonder is whether the time was finished when they preached it first to the Jews afterwhich it went out to the Gentiles.

My book asks the question as to whether the numeric value of EL (31) is in fact a clue as to his exact age when he was crucified.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 09:52

Daauthor50 wrote:

(1)I do believe that the disciples finished the 70th week. (2)My wonder is whether the time was finished when they preached it first to the Jews afterwhich it went out to the Gentiles.

(3)My book asks the question as to whether the numeric value of EL (31) is in fact a clue as to his exact age when he was crucified.

DavidJ
Hi David,

1) Then it stands to reason that Jesus would have started the 70th week with his Minestry, would it not?
2) See the post "after" my next post
3) No connection

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 09:53

Hi David,

........."And he (Jesus) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week ( 3½ + 3½ = one 7 year prophetic week):
...........and .
in the midst of the week. he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" (Dan 9:27)

........................"The sacrifice and the oblation to cease" ..What exactly does this mean?

.."but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself." (Heb 9:26)
.."For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins." (Heb 10:4)

The Disciples then finish the 70th Prophetic week; the one that was started by Jesus!
3½ years for Jesus' Ministry and 3½ Years for Jesus' Disciple's Ministry; which COMPLETES the 70 weeks Prophecy.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty4/11/2013, 09:53

Daauthor50 wrote:

My wonder is whether the time was finished when they preached it first to the Jews afterwhich it went out to the Gentiles.

DavidJ
Hi David, The time was over after most of the Disciples were all put to death.
The "Gospel"(74) being brought to the Gentiles starts the everlasting gospel.

.."And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and
....to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour
....of his judgment is come
: worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. (Rev 14:6-7)

...................................This can also be seen in the seven feasts of the LORD. (Link)

Why it's important to understand the seven feasts of God? Because in them is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)…………………..Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6)……….Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:10)………......First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) - Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16)……………………....Pentecost is God’s spirit given to indwell in man.
5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) - Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)……………………...Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) - Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)…………………...is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34)…….................is the Feast of our ingathering unto The LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   What if the last days are now literal day's? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if the last days are now literal day's?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next