HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

"English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/18/2013, 12:48

Hi FredandMary,

No, the next phase in "redacting" the book
will be to add selected posts which I call snippets.
This will bring a better understanding to "John Q. Public."

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/18/2013, 12:49

FredandMary wrote:
HAVE YOU ADDED ON ANY MORE TO HCBC VERY VERY INTERESTING I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BOUT JESUS AND LUCIFER SEPARATION THERES A LOT ABOUT 23 AND THE 9TH PRIME NUMBER I HAVE A LOT ON THE NUMBER 23 AND 123 IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I DO HAVE ON THOSE NUMBERS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GATHER IT UP
Hi FredandMary,

Yes, please do;
start another thread, OK?

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/18/2013, 13:19

OK ILL GET IT TOGETHER SOON I HOPE HAVE A BLESS DAY FRE D AND MARY
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/19/2013, 11:02

223 the 48th prime number rev 7 v2 and i saw another angel ascending from the east, having (the seal of the living GOD=223) AND HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE TO THE FOUR ANGELS TO WHOM IT WAS GIVEN TO HURT THE EARTH AND THE SEA. 48=SON
I SAW ANOTHER ANGEL ASCENDING248=THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDA248
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/20/2013, 11:01

your comments would be appreciated
EZRA 2 VERSE 13 THE CHILDREN OF ADONIKAM SIX HUNDRED SIXTY AND SIX=489
FOUR =60 EIGHT=49 NINE=42 +60+49=151=JESUS CHRIST 151=HOLY SPIRIT
IN CHRIST FRED AND MARY
PS 151 THE 36TH PRIME NUMBER 36=JUDA 36=HAIR 36= BONE 36=HERE 36=COME
ADONIKAM=68= SIXTY=97 EIGHT=49+97=146=JESUS HIMSELF=146 HIS FATHERS NAME146
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/20/2013, 18:24

Hi FredandMary,

I'm not sure what you're getting at;
could you explain it a little better for me?

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/22/2013, 03:56

2 corinth 5 v21 for he hath made him to be sin for us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of GODin him. how?
gal 3v13
isaiah 53 v9 10 11 12 what was the wicked and transgressors number 666
jesus became that number to abolish death for us he destroyed the works of the devil
curse=66 ezra 2v13 nehemiah 2v18 2 thess 2v8 the temple of GOD IS THE PEOPLE
1 KINGS 10 V14 SOLOMON WAS NOT ANTI CHRIST REV 13 V18 COUNT THE NUMBER THIS WAY SIX 3 LETTERS HUNDRED 7 THREESCORE 10 SIX 3 +7+ 10 +3 =23 TWENTY 3 IS THE 9TH PRIME NUMBER THE LETTER I=9 23=IAM LORD JESUS=123 THE LAMB'S WIFE=123 JESUS OVERCAME THE NAME THE MARK THE NUMBER THE IMAGE REV 15 VERSE 2 COMMENTS PLEASE IN CHRIST
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: 'i am' is Lucifer's title   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/22/2013, 04:17

FredandMary wrote:
2 corinth 5 v21 for he hath made him to be sin for us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of GODin him. how?
gal 3v13
isaiah 53 v9 10 11 12 what was the wicked and transgressors number 666
jesus became that number to abolish death for us he destroyed the works of the devil
curse=66 ezra 2v13 nehemiah 2v18 2 thess 2v8 the temple of GOD IS THE PEOPLE
1 KINGS 10 V14 SOLOMON WAS NOT ANTI CHRIST REV 13 V18 COUNT THE NUMBER THIS WAY SIX 3 LETTERS HUNDRED 7 THREESCORE 10 SIX 3 +7+ 10 +3 =23 TWENTY 3 IS THE 9TH PRIME NUMBER THE LETTER I=9 23=IAM LORD JESUS=123 THE LAMB'S WIFE=123 JESUS OVERCAME THE NAME THE MARK THE NUMBER THE IMAGE REV 15 VERSE 2 COMMENTS PLEASE IN CHRIST
Hi FredandMary,

Yes my friends, Jesus did away with the satanic title 'i am'
and all three of the satanic numbers (222, 666, & 888) as well.

"How is the hammer of the whole earth ('i am') cut asunder and broken!
how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations! I have laid a snare
for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art
found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD." (Jer 50:23-24)

"And the great city (Babylon the great) was divided into three parts (222, 666, 888),
and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before
God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath." (Rev 16:19)

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/22/2013, 12:39

rev 18v 4 COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE=251 THE 54TH PRIME NUMBER 54=SUN 54=LOVE
5+4=9 AND ED 23RD PRIME NUMBER 9
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Lucifer is the bright morning star.   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/22/2013, 20:46

FredandMary wrote:
rev 18v 4 COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE=251 THE 54TH PRIME NUMBER 54=SUN 54=LOVE
5+4=9 AND ED 23RD PRIME NUMBER 9
Hi FredandMary,

"For, behold, [The Day of The LORD] cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud,
yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up,
saith the LORD of Hosts, that it shall leave them neither root(Rev.22:16) nor branch(Isaiah 14:19).

But unto you that fear my name (יהוה YHVH) shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings;
and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall
be (as) ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that "I"(9) shall do this, saith the LORD of Hosts." (Mal 4:1-3)

Revelation 22:16 "I"(9) Jesus have sent mine Angel (Ed=9) to testify unto you these things in the churches.
'i am' (is Lucifer) the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star (reference Isa.14:12-23).

"For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them
that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." (Heb 5:13-14)

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/27/2013, 03:58

HEY EVERYONE NEED HELP WITH THIS
REV13V18 HERE=36 IS WISDOM LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN AND HIS NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX THE WHOLE VERSE ADDS UP TO 1451 WHICH IS THE 230TH PRIME NUMBER ISAIAH 18V3 WHEN HE LIFTETH UP AN ENSIGN ON THE MOUNTAINS 451 SECOND CORINTH CHAPTER 3V2 YE ARE OUR EPISTLE WRITTEN IN OUR HEARTS451 KNOW AND READ OF ALL MEN REV 7V5 OF THE TRIBE OF JUDA WERE SEALED TWELVE THOUSAND451 ROMANS 11V5 EVEN SO THEN AT THIS PRESENT TIME ALSO451 THERE IS AREMNANT ACCORDING74 TO THE ELECTION OF GRACE
1451=336=CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY336 151 IS THE 36TH PRIME NUMBER PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME IN CHRIST FRED AND MARY
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/27/2013, 04:49

FredandMary wrote:
HEY EVERYONE NEED HELP WITH THIS
REV13V18
HERE IS WISDOM LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN AND HIS NUMBER IS
SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX
- THE WHOLE VERSE ADDS UP TO
(WHICH IS THE 230TH PRIME NUMBER)

PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME IN CHRIST FRED AND MARY
Hi FredandMary,

That certainly "IS" evidence to support my hypothesis that Lucifer, with is fake light, is sitting in the
temple of God showing himself that he is God under the title-name 'i am'(23). (Religious Babylon)

But it is not strong evidence,
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/27/2013, 05:05

FAKE=23
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/27/2013, 05:08

FredandMary wrote:
FAKE=23
Hi FredandMary

Yea, that I knew. smiling

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty4/27/2013, 13:59

THE WORD SHEMINITH
1CHRON 15 V21=36
AND MATTILHIAH AND ELIPHELEH AND MIKNEIAH AND OBEDEDOM AND JEIEL AND AZAZIAH, (WITH HARPS ON THE SHEMINITH TO EXCEL)=373 IS THE 74TH PRIME NUMBER
ON THE SHEMINITH TO EXCEL=251 WHICH IS THE 54TH PRIME NUMBER SHEMINITH MEANS
EIGHT STRINGED INSTRUMENT AND EIGHT ABOVE THE PERFECT SEVEN WHAT KIND OF INSTRUMENT=153 ARE WE SOME ARE INSTRUMENTS OF CRUELTY SHEM MEANS NAME SHEM=45
ELECT=45 INITH=60=WORD SHEMINITH JESUS CHRIST THE WORD IS OUR SHEMINITH THE EIGHTH PERSON
THE EIGHTH PERSON=177 THE EIGHTH IS THE=151 IS THE 36TH PRIME NUMBER
19=ADAM IS THE EIGHTH PRIME NUMBER
THE SEED OF DAVID
DAVID THE SEVENTH THE EIGHTH SEED 123=LORD JESUS
THE SEVENTH AND THE EIGHTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?   "English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"English Gematria" can English Gematria prove God?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next