HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gematria and Yeshua

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tc2012

Gematria and Yeshua Empty
PostSubject: Gematria and Yeshua   Gematria and Yeshua Empty11/26/2012, 15:22

I have not posted on this forum for awhile, but recently was inspired to pursue gematria evaluation of Scripture using the Hebrew name for Jesus. The name for Jesus that is used in Hebrew translations of the Bible, and the name used by Jews in Israel for Jesus is YESHUA. This is a contracted form of the name "Joshua" and means "Jehovah saves" or "Jehovah is salvation". What I found in just a few days prompted me to tell others what is revealed when using the Hebrew name for Jesus in the method of gematria which I have found confirms the truth of Scripture.

The method that I use has not been used by others as far as I know. When I first attempted to find numerical associations related to the words of Scripture, since I am illiterate in Hebrew and Greek, I simply used the Hebrew root words according to Strong's Concordance in phrases and sentences taken from verses in the Bible, or consistent with what is stated in the Bible, and found that the computed value of the words in a sentence written in this way is frequently equal to the value of a word or words in Greek, and sometimes Hebrew, which confirms the truth of the sentence. This has been viewed by most as simply coincidence or manipulation. The associations which I have recorded in the nearly five years since I first began to use gematria are far to numerous, I believe, for that to be the reason. Also, I have found that the associations come to me only during certain brief periods of inspiration, and when I attempt to find associations at other times it is extremely difficult.

Below are just a few of the gematria associations which I recently found. In each instance the sentence is written in English with each word in the sentence identified by the Strong's number for the corresponding Hebrew word. The sentence is then written in Hebrew root words (right to left), followed by the numerical value for each word and the total gematria value for the sentence. Finally, the individual words which have the same value are shown. None of my gematria findings occurred as the result of using computer software, but only as I felt guided by the Spirit to compose sentences and determine the numerical values.

The Hebrew name for Jesus is YESHUA:

YESHUA (Jesus)
ישׁוע

"Christ" in Greek means "the anointed." The equivalent word in Hebrew is HA-MASHIACH which means "the anointed" or "the Messiah," and is written: המשִׁיח The first letter of this word (far right) which is not found in the root word means "the." Since I use only root words in each sentence, I have used the root word spelling which is משִׁיח for "Christ" in each sentence in which it is written.

In John it is written: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1: 1. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1: 14. The Word is God himself who came to earth in the flesh, and this is confirmed by the gematria value for the name of Jesus in both Hebrew and Greek.

God (H430) came (H935) to earth. (H776)
אלהִים בּוֹא ארץ
291 + 9 + 86 = 386 = YESHUA (Jesus)

God (H430) came (H935) to earth (H776) in the flesh. (H1320)
אלהִים בּוֹא ארץ בשּר
502 + 291 + 9 + 86 = 888

JESUS = Ιησοῦς = 888

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God in human form:

God (H430) sent (H7971) his Son, (H1121) Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) Christ (the Messiah). (H4899)
אלהִים שׁלחִ בּן ישׁוע משִׁיח
358 + 386 + 52 + 338 + 86 = 1220

SON (G5207) = υιωι = 1220
MAN'S/AFTER THE MANNER OF MAN/HUMAN (G442) = ανθρωπινον = 1220

Jesus is the onlybegotten Son of God:

Jesus (Yeshua),(H3442) the only (H3173) Son (H1121) of God (Jehoavah) (H3069)
ישׁוע יחִיד בּן יהוה
26 + 52 + 32 + 386 = 496

ONLY BEGOTTEN (G3439) = μονογενης = 496

Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) Christ (the Messiah), (H4899) the only (H3173) begotten (H3205) Son (H1121) of God. (H430)
ישׁוע משִׁיח יחִיד ילד בּן אלהִים
86 + 52 + 44 + 32 + 358 + 386 = 958

ONLY BEGOTTEN (G3439) = μονογενους = 958

In Isaiah it is prophesied that the Lord would send a savior: ...for they shall cry unto the Lord because of their oppressors, and he shall send them a savior, and a great one, and he shall deliver them. Isaiah 19: 20.

The Lord (Jehovah) (H3068) shall send (H7971) a savior, (H3467) the only (H3173) begotten (H3205) Son (H1121) of God. (H430)
יהוה שׁלח ישׁע ִיחִיד ילד בּן אלהִים
86 + 52 + 44 + 32 + 380 + 338 + 26 = 958 (as shown above this is the gematria value for the Greek word that means "only begotten."

The Lord (Jehovah) (H3068) shall send (H7971)a savior. (H3467)
יהוה שׁלח ישׁע
380 + 338 + 26 = 744

Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) Christ (the Messiah) (H4899)
ישׁוע משִׁיח
358 + 386 = 744

The Lord (H3068) God (H430) sent (H7971) his Son (H1121) Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442)
יהוה אלהִים שׁלח בּן ישׁוע
386 + 52 + 338 + 86 + 26 = 888 = JESUS

Jesus is the only way to the Father: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me. John 14: 6.

I (H589) am the way, (H1870) the truth, (H571) and the life. (H2416)
אנִי דּרך אמת חִי
18 + 441 + 224 + 61 = 744 = Yeshua (Jesus) Mashiach (Christ)

Jesus is the one sacrifice for sins forever: ...we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. ...but this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God. Hebrews 10: 10,12.

Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) Christ (the Messiah) (H4899) offered (H5927) himself the one (H259) sacrifice (H2077) for the sins (H2403) of the world (H8398) forever. (H5769)
ישׁוע משִׁיח עלה אחד זבח חטאה תּבל עולם
146 + 432 + 23 + 17 + 13 + 105 + 358 + 386 = 1480

CHRIST (G5547) = Χριστος = 1480

The Lord (H3068) God (H430) came (H935) to earth. (H776) He came (H935) in the flesh (H1320) as (H834) Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) Christ (the Messiah.) (H4899)
יהוה אלהִים בּוֹא ארץ בּוֹא בּשֹר אשׁר ישׁוע משִׁיח
358 + 386 + 501 + 502 + 9 + 291 +9 + 86 + 26 = 2368

JESUS CHRIST = Ιησοῦς Χριστος = 888 = 1480 = 2368

The examples shown are just a small portion of what came to me in just 3 days. I will leave it to others to determine if the findings are significant. If anyone is interested in viewing the additional findings along with gematria findings in relation to other aspects of Scripture, I would refer you to my website: thepurelanguageofgod.com

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Simple English Gematria   Gematria and Yeshua Empty12/3/2012, 07:22

tc2012,

You're not paying attention! How many people in the world speak and write Hebrew & Greek today? Even the 1st century Jews that were contemporaries with Jesus primarily spoke and wrote Aramaic - NOT Hebrew! English is the world's primary language and Simple674 English774 Gematria874 is where the BIG secrets and revealtions are!

"Y'shua" is the correct spelling of Jesus or Joshua or Iesous or IESVS. It's no 'coincidence' that...

GOD=7_4

Y'shua=74
Joshua=74
Jesus=74
Iesous=73/88
IESVS=74

Judeans=74
Jewish=74
Messiah=74
the king=74
nailed on=74
Cross=74

Gospel=74
donkey/burro=74
pastor=74
preacher=74

Come on! Leave that other outdated, unused, and more complicated stuff alone. Try taking a swim in the Simple English Gematria pool - the water's real nice and warm.
Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Gematria and Yeshua   Gematria and Yeshua Empty12/4/2012, 12:31

Brad:

It is my belief that numbers are the pure language of God regardless of what language in which the numbers are used. You have shown many associated words which in simple English gematria have the same numerical value. That seems to demonstrate the divine intervention in the development of the English language as has been shown for both Hebrew and Greek. However, there are many other words which have the same value and have no association., and for that reason, skeptics will always view the associations with suspicion.

Instead of single words, or a few words in a phrase, the method of gematria to which I feel I have been guided by the Spirit consists of phrases, or in most instances, complete sentences taken from verses in the Bible, or at least consitent with what is written in Scripture. One must then ask: how can there be so many instances where scriptural truth written using Hebrew root words have the same gematria value as a word in Greek which is directly associated with the sentence? This occurs for specific numerical values such as those associated with Jesus, 888,1480, 2368, and 3168; and is also found for random numerical values. The associated findings, in my view, confirm that what is proclaimed by the sentence is the truth.

I claim no special wisdom, as the gematria findings which I have recorded (several thousand) have come to me only during periods of inspiration to evaluate certain passages of Scripture or a particular point of doctrine. Between these periods I have found very few associations. I have not been able to convince many people that the method of gematria which I have used confirms the truth of Scripture, and I hope that you have more success.

Just an example of gematria confirmation of scriptural truth, and in keeping with the Christmas season, note the following:

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in they womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest and the Lord God will give unto him the throne of his father David: and he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1: 30-35.

The Holy (H6944) Ghost (H7307) shall come (H935) upon (H5921) Mary (Miriam) (H4813) and she will conceive (H2029) and bring forth (H3205) a son, (H1121) and shall call (H7121) his name (H8034) Jesus (Yeshua):(H3442) and he shall be (H1961) great, (H1419) and called (H7121) the Son (H1121) of the Highest, (H5945) and he shall reign (H4427) forever. (H5769)

קדשׁ רוּח בּוֹא על מרִים הרה ילד בּן אמר שׁם ישׁוע הִיה גּדול אמר בּן עלִיון מלך עולם

146 + 90 + 166 + 52 + 301 + 43 + 20 + 386 + 340 + 301 + 52 + 44 + 210 + 290 + 100 + 9 + 214 + 404 = 3168

LORD JESUS CHRIST = Κυριος ̔̔Ιησοῦς Χριστος = 800 = 888 =1480 = 3168

This example shows that restating what is written in the Bible confirms the truth, and the next example shows that even when a sentence is composed that is consistent with scriptural truth, but not taken directly from verses found in the Bible, the truth is still confirmed.

Isaiah (H3470) wrote: (H3789) A virgin (H5959) shall conceive (H2029) and bear (H3205) a son: (H1121) Mary (Miriam) (H4813) fulfilled (H4390) the prophecy (H5016) when (H834) the virgin (H5959) mother (H517) bore (H3205) Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) Christ (the Messiah). (H4899)

ישׁעִיה כּתב עלמה הרה ילד בּן מרִים מלא נבוּאה אשׁר עלמה אם ילד ישׁוע משִׁיח

358 + 386 + 44 + 41 + 145 501 + 64 + 71 + 290 + 52 + 44 + 210 + 145 + 422 + 395 = 3168

LORD JESUS CHRIST = Κυριος ̔Ιησοῦς Χριστος = 800 + 888 + 1480 = 3168

Findings such as the above are not the result of plugging words or numbers into a computer and finding a match, but simply as I have been guided by an unseen influence to compose sentences which state scriptural truth. This is certainly not the only way to show the divine nature of Holy Scripture, but it is the only way that I have been inspired to use, even though it doesn't seem to elicit many positive responses.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: This universe runs on numbers   Gematria and Yeshua Empty12/6/2012, 02:08

tc2012 wrote:
It is my belief that numbers are the pure language of God regardless of what language in which the numbers are used.
Pythagoras in 500 BC concluded that "everything is number". But the questions are, in what one language is its gematria the simplest and the strongest? What language's gematria has the strongest connect74 with science58 & design58? What language is the Holy Tongue that GOD used to create this universe and this earth? What single language was used before the Tower of Babel (Ziggurat of Babylon)? What language has the most Biblical events and secrets encoded in it? Whis language is the ultimate culmination of linguistic evolution based on several factors including gematria? What language is considered 'number 1'74: Earth's primary form of communication? The answers to these questions are all English774.

tc2012 wrote:
You have shown many associated words which in Simple English Gematria have the same numerical value. That seems to demonstrate the divine intervention in the development of the English language as has been shown for both Hebrew and Greek. However, there are many other words which have the same value and have no association, and for that reason, skeptics will always view the associations with suspicion.
Wrong. It's all about probability, not exclusiveness. Check out the following version of the first verse of the Bible...

"In the beginnin'74 G7OD4 created the heavens74 and the earth" - Genasis74 1:1

Now the point74 is, in this initial74 verse of the Torah47/Bible, GOD=7_4 appears 4 times. 'Coincidence'? No. The probability of the connect74ion between74 four of these eleven words is too great! What about the following sentence?...

On Good(7__4) Friday74 7/4/783 AUC (April 7, 30 AD), Jesus74/Y'shua74/Joshua74/Iesous73/88/IESVS74 the king74 of the Judeans74 - the Jewish74 Messiah74 - the preacher74 who arrived in Al Quds74 on a donkey74/burro74 teaching the gospel74, was nailed on74 the Cross74.

Now what's the probability of making all those connect74ions? Am I nuts74, a 'crazy 1'74, a shithead74 to recognize that this is the pinnacle74 of any language's gematria74?!

tc2012 wrote:
Instead of single words, or a few words in a phrase, the method of gematria to which I feel I have been guided by the Spirit consists of phrases, or in most instances, complete sentences taken from verses in the Bible, or at least consitent with what is written in Scripture.

Exactly, I just70 demonstrated that, right?

tc2012 wrote:
One must then ask: how can there be so many instances where scriptural truth written using Hebrew root words have the same gematria value as a word in Greek which is directly associated with the sentence? This occurs for specific numerical values such as those associated with Jesus, 888,1480, 2368, and 3168; and is also found for random numerical values. The associated findings, in my view, confirm that what is proclaimed by the sentence is the truth.
"Yes" re: it being the truth, "No" re: it being random. If you are not aware, there was much communication and sharing of ideas between74 the ancient Greeks and Hebrews. The Hebrews had been Helenized and the Greeks had some Hebrews living amongst them. On one of the three placards74 on the crosses at Golgoltha was written: Jesus the Nazarean King of the Judeans. According74 to St.74 John47's Gospel74, this was written in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin. The fact that "IESVS"74 literally appeared on the Cross almost 2,000 years ago is a BIG miracle!

tc2012 wrote:
I claim no special wisdom, as the gematria findings which I have recorded (several thousand) have come to me only during periods of inspiration to evaluate certain passages of Scripture or a particular point of doctrine. Between these periods I have found very few associations. I have not been able to convince many people that the method of gematria which I have used confirms the truth of Scripture.
That's simply because it's Hebrew & Greek. I do "claim special wisdom" and take alot of time47 on this forum and elsewhere spreading the GOOD(7__4_ News of GOD(7_4) and Simple English Gematria. Your discoveries of Hebrew gematria and Greek isopsephy are for scholars. It just confuses the general public and deverts them from the simple truth of GOD(7_4) & Jesus74' presence in English774.

tc2012 wrote:
Just an example of gematria confirmation of scriptural truth, and in keeping with the Christmas season, note the following:

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in they womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest and the Lord God will give unto him the throne of his father David: and he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1: 30-35.
Ok, Jacob=Yakov74, forever=74=F6+O+R18+E5+V22+E5+R18.

David=40=D4+A1+V22+I9+D4. The teenager David killed Goliath on his 40th day of challenging the Israelites. Ruler74 David was the king74 for 40 years. 'Coincidence'? David=40 doesn't work in Hebrew/Aramaic or Greek.

tc2012 wrote:
LORD JESUS CHRIST... This example shows that restating what is written in the Bible confirms the truth, and the next example shows that even when a sentence is composed that is consistent with scriptural truth, but not taken directly from verses found in the Bible, the truth is still confirmed.
Lord=34/49, Jesus=74, Christ=77. 34 is highly significant since One=34, Allah=34, Arabic=34, etc. and Jesus was 34 years-old when he was crucified.

tc2012 wrote:
Findings such as the above are not the result of plugging words or numbers into a computer and finding a match, but simply as I have been guided by an unseen influence to compose sentences which state scriptural truth. This is certainly not the only way to show the divine nature of Holy Scripture, but it is the only way that I have been inspired to use, even though it doesn't seem to elicit many positive responses.
tc2012,

Yes, and you have also been guided to have this and other discussions with me. GOD is NOT telling you to abandon your research on Hebrew & Greek isopsephy, just the opposite! "Write a book", says GOD. "But you need to open your mind to Simple English Gematria and certainly include that in your book as well!" That message truly came from GOD through me just now. I pray that you contemplate what just happened. And please participate on all my threads.

Synchronism: 12/5/12 08:53 "In 1974, the Giant Impact Theory of the Moon's origin was presented... It's now recognized as a default theory." - 'The Universe', 'The Moon' on
Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Gematria and Yeshua   Gematria and Yeshua Empty12/6/2012, 04:30

Brad:

In fact I did write four books in two years concerning the gematria associations which have come to me since I was first inspired to pursue the evaluation of Scripture using numbers. In regard to Simple English Gematria, this is apparently how the Spirit has guided you, but it is not how I have been led. Many have been led by the Spirit to show geometric patterns associated with numbers related to Scripture, and this is something that would never interest me. Others have been led to demonstrate a variety of ways in which numbers are related, but are difficult to comprehend. We must all follow the path in which we are quided and realize that it is not our own wisdom that gives revelation, but the Spirit of God who makes known the truth.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gematria and Yeshua   Gematria and Yeshua Empty

Back to top Go down

Gematria and Yeshua

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1