HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"What is a 'True Christian'?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

"What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty
PostSubject: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/21/2012, 00:58

I just wrote the following on another forum in a reply to "What is a 'True Christian'?" I thought we could also discuss it here...

The term 'Christian' originated by those that observed Jesus'74* early followers imitating him. Therefore, 'true Christians' would be those that imitate Y'shua74. Of course, there will be different interpretations of just how to do that. But the main aspects are hard to argue with: love GOD with all your heart, love your neighbor as yourself (treat others like you would want them to treat you, i.e. "Thou shall not kill"), spread peace, seek great wisdom and knowledge, and always tell the truth! ❤

*Simple[sup6[/sup]74 English774 Gematria874, Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19.

Synchronism: 09:56 I'm watching Da Vinci & Code He Lived By on History 2 (H2) Channel
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/21/2012, 01:11

(deleted by myself)
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/21/2012, 12:53

Ed, you should get rid of your Ads.
Not everyone has Firefox :D
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/21/2012, 17:04

Hi Brad and Karmarie, I agree that the ad you have seen is objectionable.

This forum is a template and is run by those out to make money.
They ether sell advertising or charge a fee to get rid of it.
I have "Firefox" - which has "ad-block" as a feature.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/21/2012, 17:32

Hi Brad,

..........“Christian”(101) = "God's will" (101)
......."not as I will, but as thou wilt." (Matt 26:3)

God is also seen through “Prime Number Counterparts”.
101 is the 26th prime number in a long list of prime numbers starting with two.
Know that it's “GOD”(26) that raised Jesus back to life because God is the “Tree of Life”(101)!

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/21/2012, 17:33

Hi Brad,

I will now document that “YHVH”(63) is also tied (using Gematria) to the account of Jesus crucifixion.
One needs to understand that Gal. 1:1 says: “GOD the Father”(117) raised Jesus from the dead.

..The numbers [63+54=117] help to conclusively prove YHVH is GOD=117.

“YHVH”=63 as the “Spirit of God” (God Spirit=117) starts to iindwell in mankind starting
after a 54-day period which began at the crucifixion and ended at Pentecost.

On day four, Jesus is living again, “GOD the Father”(117) raised Him back to life (Gal.1:1).
Pentecost in Greek means fifty; which started fifty days after the resurrection of Jesus.
Pentecost brings a close to the fifty-four day period that began at Jesus’ death.
Pentecost=117 therefore began 54 days after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: re:"What is a 'True-Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/23/2012, 22:57

Ed J wrote:
..........“Christian”(101) = "God's will" (101)
......."not as I will, but as thou wilt." (Matt 26:3)

God is also seen through “Prime Number Counterparts”.
101 is the 26th prime number in a long list of prime numbers starting with two.
Know that it's “GOD”(26) that raised Jesus back to life because God is the “Tree of Life”(101)!
Ed,

Christian = 101, God's will = 101, Tree of Life = 101 - that's cool! I'm going to use that connect74ion..

Isn't 1 considered a prime number?

GOD is seen through ALL NUMBERS: odd3 & even4, prime & non-prime, rational75 & irrational, positive & negative, exponents & non-exponents, sacred geometry & non-sacred geometry, etc.

---------------

Everyone,

We are not addressing the main point74 of the op: What is a 'True-Christian'? (Maybe I shouldn't have started the distraction with mentioning the ad that came up.) Let's try to get on-topic!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/23/2012, 23:26

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
Ed,

Isn't 1 considered a prime number?

Hi Brad,

No; see link for prime numbers... (Link)
Explanation why 1 is not prime... (Link)

(Note: check 6823 and 877 on the prime number link)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

.............................................The Number 151

GOD’s NAME (יהוה) is written “EXACTLY” 6823 times in the Hebrew Old Testament Bible. See how
the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς(2368) Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in the Greek) trans-
poses with the number of times God’s Name is written in the Hebrew Old Testament Bible.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with "two" (2).
Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
is the 151st prime number. And this number, 151, shows “Unity” in Spirit.

The Key=74......................The God Numbers=151...................Testament=117

יהוה=26.............................YHVH is One GOD=151......................(Psalm 68:4)
YHVH=63..........................LORD of Hosts=151............................(AKJV Bible)
Jesus=74..........................Jesus Christ=151.............................(New Testament).
HolySpirit=151..................Holy Spirit=151.........................(Old & New Testament)
God The Father=117.......The LORD JEHOVAH=151..............(Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: What is a 'True Christian'?   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/26/2012, 23:40

I just wrote the following on another forum in a reply to "What is a 'True Christian'?" I thought we could also discuss it here...

The term 'Christian' originated by those that observed Jesus'(74)* early followers imitating him. Therefore, 'true Christians' would be those that imitate Y'shua(74). Of course, there will be different interpretations of just how to do that. But the main aspects are hard to argue with: love GOD with all your heart, treat others like you would want them to treat you ("Thou shall not kill"), spread peace, seek great wisdom and knowledge, and always tell the truth! ❤

*Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74), Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19.

Synchronism: 09:56 I'm watching Da Vinci & Code He Lived By on History 2 (H2) Channel
Can somebody reply to the topic? I tweaked the op by adding, "Love your neighbor as yourself".
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty10/29/2012, 18:40

Yes, love thy neighbor as thyself and also humility is important.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty11/2/2012, 03:57

karmarie wrote:
Yes, love thy neighbor as thyself and also humility is important.
Hi Karmarie,

Yes, it is important to always show love - because "Love" is of God.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty1/9/2013, 21:57

(deleted by myself)
Hi Brad,

The ads are gone for now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What is a 'True Christian'?"   "What is a 'True Christian'?" Empty

Back to top Go down

"What is a 'True Christian'?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1