HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/21/2014, 07:48

BrianC wrote:
I disagree with a small part of your analysis. You call the woman riding the scarlet colored beast with blasphemies on her head Islam. She's not, actually. That woman is identified in Rev 17 as the whore of Babylon. And at the end of Rev 18, it says all the blood of the saints and everyone who has ever died on the earth has died in her (I'm paraphrasing). So if everyone who has ever died has died in her, that means Adam and Eve died in her, and that was well before Islam. The whore has to be the world system. The world is the only one who can match the criteria necessary for the end of Rev 18.

Aside from that one thing, I basically agree with you. Ellis Skolfield has taught this stuff for nearly 30 years now.
Hi Brian,

There are three ways we can take the word "Mother" here.

1. The biggest - as in the "M.O.A.B." bomb means "The Mother of all bombs"or the biggest bomb.
....Therefore the Mother of harlots can simply mean the biggest of all harlots.

2. This is the way religion typically defines it, as in all harlots derive from the Mother of harlots.

3. It could also mean that islam is mothering all these past empires with their religion.

I believe the correct definition is both #1 and #3. But it can also
tie to #2 as well, as "satan is al-Lah" and islam is satan's religion.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/21/2014, 08:34

ISLAM DIDNT MOTHER BAPTISTS , METHODISTS,CHURCH OF GOD, CHRIST OF CHRIST,ETC HOW MANY HARLOT CHURCHES ARE THERE ? THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT A HARLOT CHURCH NEITHER ARE ANY OF THESE ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE--- COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE=251=THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST=251 the beast that was ,AND IS NOT
FOR HE HATH MADE HIM TO BE SIN FOR US, WHO KNEW NO SIN THAT WE MIGHT BE MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM THE HOLY GHOST did not tell you the wounded head healed is Muhammad and he sure aint THE EIGHTH --THE HARLOT CHURCHES KNOW THAT BROTHER
THE WOUNDED HEAD HEALED THE GENTILES=296=THE HOLY CITY NEW JERUSALEM=296
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/21/2014, 14:54

Hi FredandMary,

As I said in my previous post, I do not believe #2 is the correct definition.
Because BOTH #1 and #3 definitions point to islam as the mother of harlots.
Both the biggest and also mothering all the previous empires; please consider.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/21/2014, 16:59

Hi Brian, and FredandMary,

Let's say #2 is the correct definition, and you want it to apply to Catholicism,
because the Roman Empire was in power when John wrote the Revelation.

Well that doesn't work in two different ways.
1. Islam is NOT a daughter religion to islam.
- and -
2. Catholicism isn't mothering ALL SEVEN previous Empires -
and therefore CANNOT be riding on the leopard-bear-lion-beast.

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/22/2014, 01:06

REV 17 V 10 And there were seven kings, five are fallen, AND ONE IS, and the other is not yet come, and when he cometh , he must continue a short space.
rev 17 v 11 And the beast that was, AND IS NOT, EVEN HE IS THE EIGHTH , AND IS OF THE SEVEN
and goeth into perdition.
AND ONE IS=81=BORN AGAIN, SQUARE, BEGINNING
AND IS NOT=96=CHRIST'S--- IS NOT THE BEAST
------------+=177=EVEN HE IS THE EIGHTH--177 ,AND IS OF THE SEVEN
ACTS 15 a PEOPLE FOR HIS NAME=177-- I COULDN'T GET MUHAMMAD OR ISLAM OUT OF THAT
THE WOUNDED HEAD HEALED THE GENTILES=296 YOUR BRO IN CHRIST FRED AND MARY
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/22/2014, 04:12

Hi FredandMary,

Who do you say is "Mystery Babylon" then - "the mother of harlots"?

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/22/2014, 11:04

AS U ALREADY KNOW BRO ED BABEL OR BABYLON MEANS CONFUSION, MIXING
THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT CONFUSION OR MIXING OR DIVISION
ISAIAH 4 V 1,2,3  AND IN THAT DAY SEVEN WOMEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF ONE MAN (JESUS)
SAYING WE WILL EAT OUR OWN BREAD AND WEAR OUR OWN APPAREL (DOCTRINE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS) ONLY LET US BE CALLED BY THY NAME, TO TAKE AWAY OUR REPROACH
THE DIFFERENT NAMES AND DOCTRINES LET THE TRADITIONS OF EASTER BUNNY CHRISTMAS SANTA CLAUS JUST TO NAME A FEW SOME EVEN JOINED UP WITH CATHOLICISM
THE DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS MOST OF THEM AND SOME NON DENOMINATION ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY ----A SCARLET COLOURED BEAST=219 =THE SPIRIT OF ERROR=OPPOSITE THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST NONE OF THEM AGREE IN DOCTRINE THEY WERE FIRST CALLED CHRISTIANS IN ANTIOCH ,I THOUGHT THAT WHAT WE ARE CALLED TELL ME HOW MANY NAMES AND DOCTRINES ARE THERE PAUL SAID IF IT IS WORKS THEN IT IS NO MORE GRACE AND IF IT IS GRACE THEN IT IS NO MORE WORKS WHEN THE LORD SAVED ME THIS IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME TO ME
ACTS 4 V 12  AS U KNOW U DO NOT MIX THE BLOODLINE AND THE HOLY GHOST IS THE BLOODLINE OF JESUS CHRIST IS A CHILD OF THE HOLY GHOST ISLAM IS ANTICHRIST  PAUL SAID THEIR ARE MANY ADVERSARIES=174=THE FALSE PROPHET=174 NOT JUST ISLAM YOU BETTER THANK GOD HE BROUGHT YOU OUT OF ALL THEM NAMES AND DOCTRINES THIS IS THE THING THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE IN THOSE RELIGIONS ---THAT HE MIGHT BE AMONG THE REBELLIOUS ALSO ITS THE RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL POWERS  THE TEN HORNS HATE THE WHORE BUT YET THEY EAT HER FLESH AND BURN HER WITH FIRE REMEMBER THE TEN TRIBES WHEN THE SEPARATED FROM JUDAH
AND THE SET UP ----THE GOLDEN CALVES=152=DENOMINATIONS=152 SAME REMEMBER JEROBORAM MADE A FEAST LIKE THE ONE IN JERUSALEM THE TEN HORNS CAME AGAINST THE LAMB OF GOD AND HE OVERCAME THEM BECAUSE HE IS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS
HIS PEOPLE A LOT OF THEM ARE INDOCTRINATED  WE WANT--- BIBLE TRUTH =117 THE SEAL OF GOD DO I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS NO BUT I KNOW THE ONE THAT DOES AND SO DO YOU BRO THAT S WHY EVERY JOINT SUPPLYS THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT ONE MEMBER BUT MANY BEING----ONE BREAD=64=ISRAEL( SPIRITUAL) JEWS AND GENTILES
WHAT HAS THE BODY OF CHRIST TO DO WITH HARLOTS------------------------------------------------ HER FORNICATION=155=ANOTHER GOSPEL REMEMBER HEADS REV 13 V1 2 WE ONLY HAVE ONE HEAD JESUS HOSEA 1 V 11 THE MEN OF JUDAH SHALL APPOINT THEMSELVES ONE HEAD PLEASE READ THAT VERSE

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/22/2014, 12:07

EVEN SO THEN AT THIS PRESENT TIME ALSO THERE=451 IS A REMNANT ACCORDING TO THE ELECTION OF GRACE ROM 11 V 5
OF THE TRIBE OF JUDA WERE SEALED TWELVE THOUSAND=451
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/22/2014, 12:39

ISAIAH 4 V 1,2,3  AND IN THAT DAY SEVEN WOMEN SHALL TAKE HOLD OF ONE MAN (JESUS)
SAYING WE WILL EAT OUR OWN BREAD AND WEAR OUR OWN APPAREL (DOCTRINE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS) ONLY LET US BE CALLED BY THY NAME, TO TAKE AWAY OUR REPROACH
THE DIFFERENT NAMES AND DOCTRINES LET THE TRADITIONS OF EASTER BUNNY CHRISTMAS SANTA CLAUS JUST TO NAME A FEW SOME EVEN JOINED UP WITH CATHOLICISM
THE DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS MOST OF THEM AND SOME NON DENOMINATION ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY ----A SCARLET COLOURED BEAST=219 =THE SPIRIT OF ERROR=OPPOSITE THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST NONE OF THEM AGREE IN DOCTRINE THEY WERE FIRST CALLED CHRISTIANS IN ANTIOCH ,I THOUGHT THAT WHAT WE ARE CALLED TELL ME HOW MANY NAMES AND DOCTRINES ARE THERE PAUL SAID IF IT IS WORKS THEN IT IS NO MORE GRACE AND IF IT IS GRACE THEN IT IS NO MORE WORKS WHEN THE LORD SAVED ME THIS IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME TO ME
ACTS 4 V 12  AS U KNOW U DO NOT MIX THE BLOODLINE AND THE HOLY GHOST IS THE BLOODLINE OF JESUS CHRIST IS A CHILD OF THE HOLY GHOST ISLAM IS ANTICHRIST  PAUL SAID THEIR ARE MANY ADVERSARIES=174=THE FALSE PROPHET=174 NOT JUST ISLAM YOU BETTER THANK GOD HE BROUGHT YOU OUT OF ALL THEM NAMES AND DOCTRINES THIS IS THE THING THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE IN THOSE RELIGIONS ---THAT HE MIGHT BE AMONG THE REBELLIOUS ALSO ITS THE RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL POWERS  THE TEN HORNS HATE THE WHORE BUT YET THEY EAT HER FLESH AND BURN HER WITH FIRE REMEMBER THE TEN TRIBES WHEN THE SEPARATED FROM JUDAH
AND THE SET UP ----THE GOLDEN CALVES=152=DENOMINATIONS=152 SAME REMEMBER JEROBORAM MADE A FEAST LIKE THE ONE IN JERUSALEM THE TEN HORNS CAME AGAINST THE LAMB OF GOD AND HE OVERCAME THEM BECAUSE HE IS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS
HIS PEOPLE A LOT OF THEM ARE INDOCTRINATED  WE WANT--- BIBLE TRUTH =117 THE SEAL OF GOD DO I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS NO BUT I KNOW THE ONE THAT DOES AND SO DO YOU BRO THAT S WHY EVERY JOINT SUPPLYS THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT ONE MEMBER BUT MANY BEING----ONE BREAD=64=ISRAEL( SPIRITUAL) JEWS AND GENTILES
WHAT HAS THE BODY OF CHRIST TO DO WITH HARLOTS------------------------------------------------ HER FORNICATION=155=ANOTHER GOSPEL REMEMBER HEADS REV 13 V1 2 WE ONLY HAVE ONE HEAD JESUS HOSEA 1 V 11 THE MEN OF JUDAH SHALL APPOINT THEMSELVES ONE HEAD PLEASE READ THAT VERSE
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/22/2014, 14:11

FredandMary wrote:
THE DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS MOST OF THEM AND SOME NON DENOMINATION ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY

Hi FredandMary,

Yes I know there are false doctrines and false religion as well.
But what we need to know is: What is "Mystery Babylon" - the mother of harlots.

Islam fits "Mystery Babylon" perfectly:
1. ALL SEVEN past empires are now islamic.
2: "Mystery Babylon" is riding on *ALL SEVEN" past empires - MOTHERING THEM (as their religion).

In my next post I will give you more bible references so you can be sure that "Mystery Babylon" is indeed islam.

"YHVH is God"=117
"al-Lah is satan" =117

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/23/2014, 00:35

interesting
JOSHUA 22 V 34 AND THE CHILDREN OF REUBEN AND THE CHILDREN OF GAD CALLED THE ALTAR ED:----- FOR IT SHALL BE A WITNESS BETWEEN US=351 THAT THE LORD IS GOD
THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION=351
A TO Z=351
THAT GOD HATH GIVEN TO US ETERNAL LIFE=351 SORRY WRONG THREAD
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 03:30

MYSTERY BABYLON IS INDEED ISLAM DOESNT MAKE SENSE REV 18 V 4 SAYS COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE WERE NEVER IN ISLAM
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty4/11/2015, 21:54

FredandMary wrote:
MYSTERY BABYLON IS INDEED ISLAM DOESNT MAKE SENSE REV 18 V 4 SAYS COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE WERE NEVER IN ISLAM
Hi FredandMary,

God has people that are in her and need to come out.

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty4/17/2015, 11:59

Mystery Babylon the great is the church world with all the names and doctrines COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE=251=THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST=251 ISLAM IS ONE OF MANY ANTICHRISTS DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE EIGHTH PERSON IS THE BODY OF CHRIST US NOAH THE EIGHTH PERSON LOOK AT WHAT WAS IN THE ARK AND WHAT WAS IN THE SHEET THAT WAS LET DOWN TO PETER AND THE CONVERSION OF CORNELIUS
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty4/17/2015, 12:38

Give a portion=151 to SEVEN =100+151=251=THIS LINE OF SCARLET THREAD=251
and also to EIGHT=150=THE HOLY CITY ___ECCL 11 V 2
The mother of harlots is not Islam mohammad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next