HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Roots of English Gematria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluetriangle

The Roots of English Gematria Empty
PostSubject: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty5/4/2020, 23:25

Hi everyone.

Hi everyone.

Last year I noticed an intriguing correlation between numerical sums within Pascal's triangle and the sums of the letters of the English alphabet numerated under the three most commonly-employed systems of gematria. I looked at it after discussions with researcher Leo Tavares, who claimed that the Hebrew alphabet was self validating, based on the sums and mirror sums of its letter numerals.

The three substitution systems I normally apply to the English alphabet are given below, along with their sums and the sums of the mirrored values (eg 21 becomes 12).

The standard value system (based on the Hebrew Ragil method)
A 1, B 2, C 3, D 4, E 5, F 6, G7, H 8, I 9, J 10, K 20, L 30, M 40, N 50, O 60, P 70, Q 80, R 90, S 100, T 200, U 300, V 400, W 500, X 600, Y 700, Z 800
Sum = 4095
Mirror sum = 126

The ordinal value system (same as the Hebrew ordinal method)
A 1, B 2, C 3, D 4, E 5, F 6, G7, H 8, I 9, J 10, K 11, L 12, M 13, N 14, O 15, P 16, Q 17, R 18, S 19, T 20, U 21, V 22, W 23, X 24, Y 25, Z 26
Sum = 351
Mirror sum = 729

The reduced value system (based on the Hebrew Katan method)
A 1, B 2, C 3, D 4, E 5, F 6, G7, H 8, I 9, J 1, K 2, L 3, M 4, N 5, O 6, P 7, Q 8, R 9, S 1, T 2, U 3, V 4, W 5, X 6, Y 7, Z 8
Sum = 126
Mirror sum = 126

All of these numbers are found within rows 0 to 11 of Pascal's triangle, shown below (I hope). Note that the blue outline triangle encloses the number 126 twice at its base and as the digits of 126 down the spine of Pascal's triangle, giving a '126' associated with each vertex of the blue triangle.

The Roots of English Gematria Pascal11

Note: 729 is 9 cubed and this formula for calculating cubes within Pascal's triangle was discovered by Tony Foster. https://www.cut-the-knot.org/arithme...InPascal.shtml. It can be used to calculate any cube by centering the hexagon over any member of the natural number sequence running down the triangle. The formula calculates the cube of that central number.

I thought it interesting that the central 9 is found on the same row as the base of the blue outline triangle I drew, where two of the 126s are found.

It works without adding the mirror sums. Then you would have 4095 (sum of rows 0 to 11), 351 (sum within the blue triangle) and 126 (the number at each vertex of the blue triangle), for the standard, ordinal and reduced sums. But the mirrors are all there too and Pascal's triangle itself is mirrored either side of its central spine, so the idea of mirroring is found within the triangle itself.

I think it's intriguing evidence that the structures of the English alphabet and of those three systems of English gematria were designed. The numbers are what they are, of course, and couldn't be any different, but there needn't have been 26 letters in the alphabet, and the denary counting system wasn't inevitable either. There are many possible systems of gematria, but those three are arguably the simplest and the most natural, as simple and natural as Pascal's triangle itself. 26 is the ordinal value of 'God' and the standard and ordinal values of YHVH/The Lord in Hebrew, which further suggests that this confluence of meaningfully-related numbers was guided into place from on High.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty5/5/2020, 15:05

bluetriangle wrote:
Hi everyone.

(1) Last year I noticed an intriguing correlation between numerical sums within Pascal's triangle and the sums of the letters of the English alphabet numerated under the three most commonly-employed systems of gematria. I looked at it after discussions with researcher Leo Tavares, who claimed that the Hebrew alphabet was self validating, based on the sums and mirror sums of its letter numerals.

(2) I think it's intriguing evidence that the structures of the English alphabet and of those three systems of English gematria were designed. The numbers are what they are, of course, and couldn't be any different, but there needn't have been 26 letters in the alphabet, and the denary counting system wasn't inevitable either. There are many possible systems of gematria, but those three are arguably the simplest and the most natural, as simple and natural as Pascal's triangle itself. 26 is the ordinal value of 'God' and the standard and ordinal values of YHVH/The Lord in Hebrew, which further suggests that this confluence of meaningfully-related numbers was guided into place from on High.
Hi bluetriangle.

1) You use the term: "Sum = 4095" - I understand as the system used for doing Gematria in Hebrew and Greek.
However, I believe English Gematria is done the same as a typical outline: A=1, B=2, C=3, ...X=24, Y=25, Z=26.

Then you use the term: "Mirror sum" = 126 - I don't understand how 1095 can equal 126, or even if that's what you are doing.

2) I see great cohesiveness using the "outline" method for counting up letters - "to biblical doctrine".

Yes, the English term "God"=26 has the same Gematria value as יְהֹוָה=26 (God's name in Hebrew).
And the mirror: "El-o-heem=63 (God in Hebrew) has the same Gematria value as YHVH=63
And "YHVH" is God's name (יְהֹוָה) transliterated into English. There is way more to see.

Here: YHVH=63 and "The Bible"=63 is a topical match.
As is: "Jesus"=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, Messiah=74

Glad you are here! Welcome.

bluetriangle

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty5/7/2020, 21:46

Ed J wrote:
bluetriangle wrote:
Hi everyone.

(1) Last year I noticed an intriguing correlation between numerical sums within Pascal's triangle and the sums of the letters of the English alphabet numerated under the three most commonly-employed systems of gematria. I looked at it after discussions with researcher Leo Tavares, who claimed that the Hebrew alphabet was self validating, based on the sums and mirror sums of its letter numerals.

(2) I think it's intriguing evidence that the structures of the English alphabet and of those three systems of English gematria were designed. The numbers are what they are, of course, and couldn't be any different, but there needn't have been 26 letters in the alphabet, and the denary counting system wasn't inevitable either. There are many possible systems of gematria, but those three are arguably the simplest and the most natural, as simple and natural as Pascal's triangle itself. 26 is the ordinal value of 'God' and the standard and ordinal values of YHVH/The Lord in Hebrew, which further suggests that this confluence of meaningfully-related numbers was guided into place from on High.
Hi bluetriangle.

1) You use the term: "Sum = 4095" - I understand as the system used for doing Gematria in Hebrew and Greek.
However, I believe English Gematria is done the same as a typical outline: A=1, B=2, C=3, ...X=24, Y=25, Z=26.

Then you use the term: "Mirror sum" = 126 - I don't understand how 1095 can equal 126, or even if that's what you are doing.

2) I see great cohesiveness using the "outline" method for counting up letters - "to biblical doctrine".

Yes, the English term "God"=26 has the same Gematria value as יְהֹוָה=26 (God's name in Hebrew).
And the mirror: "El-o-heem=63 (God in Hebrew) has the same Gematria value as YHVH=63
And "YHVH" is God's name (יְהֹוָה) transliterated into English. There is way more to see.

Here: YHVH=63 and "The Bible"=63 is a topical match.
As is: "Jesus"=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, Messiah=74

Hi Ed. It's good to speak to you again.

By 'the sum of the letters of the English alphabet' I mean the sum of the values of each letter, under a system of numeration. So, the ordinal values run from 1 to 26 and the sum is 351 (T26). The mirror sum is the sum of the mirrors of each ordinal value. So Z becomes 62 instead of 26, giving 729 in total. It's the same with all the others.

Pascal's triangle, because it contains the standard, ordinal and reduced sums (and these are easily the three most used systems) appears to be the source of these numbers. In other words the alphabet was ultimately designed to point towards Pascal's triangle. this new page on my site explains why. http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2467085.html

It shows that Pascal's triangle is also the source of the numerical values of the names 'YHVH' (the Lord), 'Elohim' (God), 'Lord' and 'God'. These are the preeminent designations for our Creator in the Bible in both Hebrew and English. As you say, the ordinal value of YHVH, the transliteration 'YHVH' is 63. This is the sum of rows 0 to 5 of Pascal's triangle. YHVH is called the tetragrammaton in Christian circles. The two digrammatta, 'Yah' and 'El', sum to 15 and 31, which are the sums of rows 0 to 3 and 0 to 4 of the triangle.

It strongly indicates two things:
1. the gematria of the most fundamental names for the Creator (at least) has its roots in mathematics, and, as a consequence,
2. gematria is designed and not accidental!

Bill
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Hi William   The Roots of English Gematria Empty5/8/2020, 13:24

William Downie wrote:
I'm William Downie and I'm interested in discussing gematria, especially English gematria, and the possibility
that God has encoded the Bible to convey information to this generation. I know Ed from our mutual interest
in English Gematria
and bible codes and I look forward to some stimulating and hopefully enlightening discussions.
Hi Bill,

I almost forgot that "bluetriangle" was you William.
Yes, it's always a blessing to have you here posting.

As I was telling you earlier in our relationship,
that there seems to be a superstructure that
apparently integrates with others research.

I believe if the parts that overlap each others research, you,
me, and others, were overlaid in a cohesive presentation.
That would have the strongest impact to "Proof of God"

I'll give you an example of how something Chuck Missler
presents, how it integrates perfectly with my research.

Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: "In the beginning God created the heaven" (Genesis 1:1)   The Roots of English Gematria Empty5/8/2020, 19:17

"In the beginning GOD created The Heaven" = 307

Chuck Missler, one of America's top code-breakers,
explains a "hidden message" encoded in the Torah    
תורה  ←  תורה  ←  יהוה   →  הרות  →  הרות      

Torh → Torh  → YHVH=63 ← hroT ← hroT = 63rd Prime Number (307)
YHVH=63 is God's Name (יהוה) transliterated into English and equals 63: same as "The Bible"=63
See how the transliterated message integrates perfectly with my research!

bluetriangle

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty8/4/2020, 00:02

Ed J wrote:
"In the beginning GOD created The Heaven" = 307

Chuck Missler, one of America's top code-breakers,
explains a "hidden message" encoded in the Torah    
תורה  ←  תורה  ←  יהוה   →  הרות  →  הרות      

Torh → Torh  → YHVH=63 ← hroT ← hroT = 63rd Prime Number (307)
YHVH=63 is God's Name (יהוה) transliterated into English and equals 63: same as "The Bible"=63
See how the transliterated message integrates perfectly with my research!

First of all, yes I agree there is a Code (capitalised, to distinguish it from any particular code) that spans Hebrew, Greek and modern English (and much else besides) and we all have part of it. Part of my task has been to unify the New Bible Code with the codes in the Hebrew and Greek scriptures and I've spent much time over the last few years doing just that. One unifying factor is geometry, particularly the geometry of G-triangles, which underlies the codes in the Hebrew Bible, Greek New Testament and the NIV Bible. Have you found any in your own work?

Prime numbers do seem to be part of the code, yes. For example 373 (logos (s)) is the 74th prime (Jesus, Messiah (o)). Transcendentals are found too. For example 2368/754 = pi, with only a small error.

The English transliteration 'YHVH' seems to be part of it too, yes, and Pascal's triangle supports it, since all of the early rows find expression in gematria.

The two digrammata, Yah and El sum to 15 and 31, both found on PT. The first three rows, summing to 1, 3 and 7, give Unity, the Trinity and the number expressing spiritual perfection. We also have 137, the inverse of the Fine Structure Constant, 37, 73, 373, etc.

Your number 307 may be part of that too, of course and is the inverse of 703, sum of words 6 and 7 of Genesis 1.1.

On G1.1, the sum of words 1 and 2 is 1116, which is

YHVH (s) = 1116

I AM GOD ALMIGHTY (S) = 1116

The Lord Jesus (c) = 1116

I don't make a big deal of transliterations, but this is evidence that even those have been encoded.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty8/4/2020, 08:58

bluetriangle wrote:

Part of my task has been to unify the New Bible Code with the codes in the Hebrew and Greek scriptures and I've spent much time over the last few years doing just that. One unifying factor is geometry, particularly the geometry of G-triangles, which underlies the codes in the Hebrew Bible, Greek New Testament and the NIV Bible. Have you found any in your own work?

Prime numbers do seem to be part of the code, yes. For example 373 (logos (s)) is the 74th prime (Jesus, Messiah (o)). Transcendentals are found too. For example 2368/754 = pi, with only a small error.

The English transliteration 'YHVH' seems to be part of it too, yes, and Pascal's triangle supports it, since all of the early rows find expression in gematria.

The two digrammata, Yah and El sum to 15 and 31, both found on PT. The first three rows, summing to 1, 3 and 7, give Unity, the Trinity and the number expressing spiritual perfection. We also have 137, the inverse of the Fine Structure Constant, 37, 73, 373, etc.

Your number 307 may be part of that too, of course and is the inverse of 703, sum of words 6 and 7 of Genesis 1.1.

Hi William,

I'm glad you took my advice: to look for a unifying superstructure
which would incorporate the best of all our research unified together.

The numbers I have found to have particular importance is what I call:
"The God Numbers"=151. Which correlate to these FIVE biblical terms...

...................................God's Signature
..................................Proof of God=117
......... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

..............יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YeHoVaH)
..............YHVH=63 (is God's Name transliterated to English)
..............Jesus=74 (God's Son's Name in English is "Joshua")
..............HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
..............God The Father=117 (Represents GOD: יהוה האלהים)

Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty8/4/2020, 09:14

bluetriangle wrote:

Hi William,

Yes, and also their Prime Number Counterparts

101 = 26th Prime
307 = 63rd Prime
373 = 74th Prime
643 = 117th Prime
877 = 151th Prime

Here are a few examples:

"Tree of Life"=101
"Christian"=101

"In the beginning GOD created The Heaven" = 307 (Gen 1:1)

This one jumps out the page at you, as it is in ALL CAPS...

"JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS"=373 (John 19:19)

"before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost"=643 (Matt 1:18)

...........................................The number 877

GOD’s Name [יהוה] is written EXACTLY 6823 times in the Hebrew Old Testament Bible. See
the Gematria value of “Ιησους Χριστоς”(2368) Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in the Greek)
transposes the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Old Testament Bible.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with number two.
Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

Wow what a pattern! ...huh?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roots of English Gematria   The Roots of English Gematria Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roots of English Gematria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1