HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Gematria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
solique

English Gematria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/7/2014, 09:25

FredandMary wrote:
What about the book of NUMBERS CAN WE DISCARD IT

FredandMary, the book of numbers is not English Gemetria.
Back to top Go down
solique

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/7/2014, 09:36

Ed J wrote:
solique wrote:

Quote :
Please entertain me and tell me who are the number 1 and number 2 transgressors according to "The Bible"?

...are they not....
1. Satan the devil...   and
2. The false prophet of Rev.

So....... what's that got to do with number 74?

Here, I'll give it to you again...

"and he ("Jesus"=74) was numbered with the transgressors"

1. "Lucifer"=74            (<-- A.K.A. Satan the Devil)
2. Muhammad=74     (<-- the False Prophet of the book of Rev.)

You can't say it dosn't line up correctly, all you can say is 'it doesn't count'.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed,

LETTER TO A BROTHER ON GEMATRIA, KABBALAH AND 'BIBLE CODES'
December 27, 2012 at 9:25am

SOURCE

For about two years, Lori Eldridge ran the "Torah Code Archives" as part of Jack Van Impe's "Prophezine" web site. She was a true believer, and her web page was very popular. Then she turned against the code. She explains why in her article "Why I'm No Longer Researching the Codes." When she read the research of Hebrew scholar Dr. James D. Price, she had the guts to do an about-face, despite her embarrassment, and give up her research.

What did Price discover? He explains in three brief articles, "Self-Contradicting 'Codes,'" "God is False? 'Codes,'" and "Two More Negative 'Codes'". What Price did was to take assertions about God, supposedly discovered in the Bible Code in Hebrew, restate them as negatives, and see if they too were in the Bible. In every case they were.

Using the Bible Code, Price writes, one finds the Hebrew phrase translated "Jehovah is a liar" eight times. "Jehovah is dead" occurs twenty-three times. "There is no Jehovah," Price writes, "occurs dozens of times in the Torah," as does "There is no God." Price also found the phrases "Satan is Jehovah" and "Satan is God."

How can a Christian continue to work with these supposedly God-given codes after reading this? Price has also used the Bible Code software to find six thousand Hebrew words (of the 9,597 in the Old Testament) merely in Isaiah 53. Other scholars report that if one uses the criteria used in the Bible Code, one can find just about any prophetic message one looks for in a few pages of just about any secular writing. By this light, the code doesn't seem nearly so inspired or prophetic.

The Bible Code is a modern day equivalent of "them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter" and who are forbidden to God's people.

We don't need a secret code when we have God's clear word: "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" (Is 8:19–20). The Bible Code fails the test.

God's word is PLAIN. We may not understand every single verse, but there is a enough that we DO understand to keep us busy for a lifetime.

“But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ”!

[2Cor 11:3]
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/7/2014, 10:54

solique wrote:
FredandMary wrote:

what is the book of numbers
Back to top Go down
solique

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/8/2014, 09:53

Does the above not worry you, Ed.
Back to top Go down
solique

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/8/2014, 09:56

FredandMary wrote:
solique wrote:
FredandMary wrote:

what is the book of numbers

It has nothing to do with English Gemetria?

Numbers alone are used through out scripture (the number seven is significant for example) but English Gemetria is calculating English words and has nothing to do with it, and is more a new age practice.

One can have an open mind and hear people's views, but when it comes to this, and what the numbers do calculate to be - it is too creepy!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/8/2014, 10:13

solique wrote:
Hi Solique,

No, why should it? It has nothing to do with what I'm, doing.
Do you see a connection? If so what connection do YOU see?

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/8/2014, 14:08

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST=222
THE MASTER OF NUMBERS=222
LUKE 3 V 38 WHICH WAS THE SON OF GOD=222

OPPOSITE OF THIS
THE POWER OF DARKNESS=222
U CANT BE BOTH--- BUT THE SPIRIT OF GOD SHOWS BOTH TRUE AND FALSE
GOD=26 THE FATHER=91+26=117=THE SEAL OF GOD=117
OPPOSITE
lie=26
dog=26
Back to top Go down
solique

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/9/2014, 21:45

Ed J wrote:
solique wrote:
Hi Solique,

Did you read the quoted article above?

Why do you dabble in this rubbish?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/10/2014, 00:02

solique wrote:
Ed J wrote:
solique wrote:
Hi Solique,

(1)Did you read the quoted article above?

(2)Why do you dabble in this rubbish?
Hi Solique,

1) Yep

2)  As I said, it has nothing to do with what I'm doing.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/16/2014, 06:19

Hi Solique,

Would you consider it 'wrong' to use "Greek Gematria" to
reference things that were written in the Hebrew Scriptures?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/16/2014, 06:21

Ed J wrote:
what connection do YOU see?

Solique?
Back to top Go down
solique

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/22/2014, 17:26

Hi Ed. Sorry, been busy.

What connection do I see?

Quote Price:

Quote :
Using the Bible Code, Price writes, one finds the Hebrew phrase translated "Jehovah is a liar" eight times. "Jehovah is dead" occurs twenty-three times. "There is no Jehovah," Price writes, "occurs dozens of times in the Torah," as does "There is no God." Price also found the phrases "Satan is Jehovah" and "Satan is God."

How can a Christian continue to work with these supposedly God-given codes after reading this? Price has also used the Bible Code software to find six thousand Hebrew words (of the 9,597 in the Old Testament) merely in Isaiah 53. Other scholars report that if one uses the criteria used in the Bible Code, one can find just about any prophetic message one looks for in a few pages of just about any secular writing. By this light, the code doesn't seem nearly so inspired or prophetic.

The Bible Code is a modern day equivalent of "them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter" and who are forbidden to God's people.

God's word is PLAIN. We may not understand every single verse, but there is a enough that we DO understand to keep us busy for a lifetime.

“But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ” [2Cor 11:3]
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/22/2014, 17:47

solique wrote:
Hi Ed. Sorry, been busy.

What connection do I see?

Quote Price:
Quote :

Hi Solique,

My bible doesn't say any of those things?
What bible code are you referring to?

Back to top Go down
solique

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/23/2014, 20:00

Ed, it is English Gemetria. If you use gemetria, you can find whatever word or message you want to, can you not?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty9/24/2014, 05:30

solique wrote:
Ed, (1)it is English Gemetria. (2)If you use gemetria, you can find whatever word or message you want to, can you not?
Hi Solique,

1) No it isn't.

2) You can only find what is there; making up things is useless.
Would you like me to give you an example of what I mean?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   English Gematria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

English Gematria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next