HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinty Bible Code Basics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty5/3/2013, 11:20

Hi David,

Thanks for spelling out the connections you see.
But how exactly do you connect those verses up?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty5/4/2013, 04:20

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for spelling out the connections you see.
But how exactly do you connect those verses up?

The connections are almost uncanny when you keep the precept upon precept scripture in mind. You will find here a little, there a little. For example Ron Wyatt found the Ark of the Covenant beneath Golgotha where Christ was crucified. I simply line up the 87th chapter in the New Testament with the 87th chapter in the Old Testament and discovered that the two chapters together may be a pointer to the fact that it is there and the blood of Yahushua is indeed on it as a perpetual atonement.

87th Chapter New Testament John 19 - out forth water and blood from his side when his side was pierced by the spear.
Book of Matthew account tells of the earthquake where the rocks rent.
87th Chapter Old Testament- Ark of the Covenant

I believe events line up in some points and if events past line up then it is possible that events future line up as well. We are in the times of Psalms 111-117 (2011-2017). If we are at the halfway point of the prohecied 7 year period we are in Psalms 113. Notice when reading Psalms 113 we have a lot of references to heavens and things on high. This year has already begun with signs in the heavens including a meteor explosion over Russia not to mention the comet that was seen throughout the Spring feast days.

More to come.
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty8/13/2013, 05:39

What is next?

In Honour of Kings 2 I presented how the gematria meanings of numbers appear to have a close link to the pictographic meanings of the hebrew letters. I then present how it is very possible that these meanings are playing out in the years we find ourselves in today. If this is indeed the case then salvation and deliverence (14) follows depravity, rebellion,water,chaos etc. (13). Will we have an earthquake in the New Madrid faultline in the near future? This video brings up some very interesting points I feel we must stay in prayer over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRzsRcUj9H0

Honour of Kings: The KJV Bible Code Special Edition will be made availiable in the coming weeks. Maybe as soon as Sept. 1st. It will combine both books one and two into one volume.

More to come.
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty8/16/2013, 02:38

How does the Infinity Code find Biblical Definitions?

In a bit of a continuance on yesterdays topic, “Defending the truth in the face of heresy” we will use Strong’s concordance Greek word # 141 – heretick as an example of how the Infinity Bible Code allows the Bible to find definitions of words found in it. It has always been said that the Bible is a self-defining book and we will prove this is indeed so. You will discover that it does so not just simply on the surface but also using the numeric value of the words themselves.

For those not familiar with some small facts I will add this.

The one thing Hebrew and Greek have in common is their letters have numeric value. Hebrew is the only language that is both alphabetic and pictographic and is the original language before the tower of Babel. We will discuss how the pictographic meanings of the Hebrew letters have an effect on each chapter of the Bible in a later blog entry. Today we will discover how the Infinity Bible code finds definitions of words. You will see that in some cases even though we will be looking at a Greek word, the language of which the New Testament was written, we will somehow find it is defined in the Old Testament.

The word heretick comes from the Greek word, hairetikos and is only used in Titus 3:10-11 where we read these words:

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

As you can see a heretick is one who is self-condemned.

In Acts 5:17-18 we find the Greek word, “hairesis” is used and is where a sect chose opposition to the truth presented by the apostles and cast them into prison. Here is part of a Dake’s Bible comment on this event and word:

The word itself (hairesis) has no evil meaning. It simply refers to a doctrinal view or belief in   variance with the recognized and accepted tenants of a system church or party. (Again) the word Heretic is used once in scripture and means one who holds a heresy, a disenter, a non-conformist. It only takes on an evil meaning when sound doctrine is rejected and a fallacy is accepted and taught in preference to truth.

(In this case that Christ himself died and at a later age died and his soul trans-migrated into one I comically refer to as, Judge Justin Sane)

Now let us use the Bible to define a “heretick” by using the Infinity code to find the definition for us.

When we take the individual Greek letters that form the word translated as heretick, in this case the word, “hairetikos, we will discover that they add up to a sum total of 522.
(A quick note: While concordances do contain the Greek letters that make up the word and all that is necessary is a knowledge of their numeric values and a calculator to discover them you will find that all the Greek and Hebrew words found in the Bible as well as their numeric values are already available as a free download at http://biblecode.info.tm/index.php?page=home (BTW this is not a site I set up. It is another Dave. Click additional info for the charts) There you will also find a Matching Chapters chart, which you may also download if you wish to follow later discussions into the code. My book, “Honour of Kings” contains the entire Matching Chapters chart but only a brief example of the Hebrew and Greek word values.)

There are 1,189 chapters of the Bible from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22. The 522nd chapter of the Bible is Psalms 44. In verse 16 we find that the King James Bible’s definition of a “Heretick” is found in the following words:

16 for the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth;
      by reason of the enemy and avenger.

You will discover that this kind of defining will occur a good number of times should you study this out for yourself. I have not gone through every word of the codebook so I can say that I have found this the case a number of times myself and give 2 or 3 examples of this type of Biblical defining in my book.

Now the question is, “What do we do with an Heretick?”

Titus makes this quite plain of course but let us turn to 2 John 9-11, which states:

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abidetin the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Meanwhile 1 Timothy 6:3-5 states the following:

3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

The Greek word aphistemi in this text does not mean to stay with false teachers in an effort to convert them but to get away from them and associate with those true to the faith.

(I therefore withdraw myself. Please note that there are No Freedom of Speech rights before the God of Glory when judgment is already set by his word. That word is Christ himself. I therefore bid Godspeed to each of you with of course one exception. Those interested in future blog entries may follow them at www.tinyurl.com/berean-project )
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Syria is correctly "Armageddon" - Revelation 16:16   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty9/1/2013, 02:46

Will the US attack on Syria (& Assad) satisfy the "Armageddon" prophecy of The Revelation 16:16? It's very important that it does!

http://stvedten.blogspot.com/2011/11/syria-and-armageddon.html#comment-form

AN EXPLANATION OF THE WORD 'ARMAGEDDON'
by Stephen Tvedten on August 9, 2012 07:27

The Greek word Armageddon in Rev. 16:16 has a basis in Hebrew grammar that is not often explained and the prophetic significance is affected. As a place name, Megiddo is the Jezreel valley fortress in northern Israel, but the name has no final ‘n’ letter. Megiddon with a final ‘n’ is only found in the Zechariah 12:11 text. This spelling distinction is erased in many Bible versions but King James has it...

"In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon."

Root ideas are ‘gather,’ ‘to cut’ (GADÀD) and ‘troops’ (GADÙD). Megiddo is ‘gathering of troops’ and final ‘n’ infers ‘place of...’ So Megiddon may not be a name but rather a generic term for a battlefield, ‘place of gathering of troops’.

It is not credible that Arm– is transliterated from har (mountain). No mountain (har) is mentioned in Megiddo texts, and the valley beside Megiddo is always called Jezreel. A likely explanation has been overlooked although the clue is in the Zechariah text. Hadad and Rimmon are two gods of ancient Syria, which were not known in Israel at any time. The mourning of Hadad-Rimmon must be in Syria. In Hebrew, Syria is Aram. It becomes Arm– if joined in compound to another word. So the Greek word Armageddon (Rev 16:16) is a transliteration of Aram + megiddon, and means ‘the place in Syria of the gathering of troops'.

Zechariah 12:11 mentions a ‘valley’ or ‘plain’: this might be the northeastern Syrian plain facing the Euphrates River. Prophetically this is where the Eastern troops cross the Euphrates River (Rev 16:12). This interpretation removes the Armageddon scenario from Israel and puts it in Syria. The mourning of Hadad-Rimmon (Zech 12:11) could be the mourning for the dead after Armageddon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinty Bible Code Basics   Infinty Bible Code Basics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinty Bible Code Basics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4