HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/10/2022, 22:56

Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks 032e9810

Daniels Seventy Week Chart

I will come back to this when I have time in the next day or 2
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:50

Before I start to get into this subject I just want to make it clear I won’t be defending my position on this scripture as time is short and I don’t have the energy to go back and forth with technology. I’m not shying away from anything or being cowardly it’s just very time consuming debating scripture over technology so I’m sorry if that disappoints anyone. But if this isn’t for you just scroll past and move on there’s no need to attack or explain your position on this scripture or subject. I’m just here to share what I’ve learned and I hope it blesses you.

Peace brothers and sisters
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:51

One thing I want you to ask yourself before I get started is, are you an orphan child ? Does a loving father leave his children and never tell them when he’s coming back for them ? Would a loving father do this ? The answer is no. Do we have a loving Father in heaven ? Yes we do. When does God ever bring judgment in the bible without telling people ? The answer is never. Isaiah 46:10. We make him a liar if we say we don’t know when he will return. He declares the end from the beginning no ifs no buts no maybes.

That is why the false doctrine of no man knows the day or the hour has done so much damage to the body of Christ. We must compare scripture with scripture and let the bible interpret itself. Isaiah 46:10, Amos 3:7, Luke 8:17, Matthew 10:26, Hebrews 13:5. All these scriptures and the bible as a whole shatter the idea that no man knows the day or the hour. God does not have orphan children or torments them with uncertainty. God is the author of peace in all the ecclesia, 1 Corinthians 14:33. He will never leave us nor forsake us.

One thing people need to realise is in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, is that Jesus was not speaking about his second coming as the disciples did not know he was going to be crucified Luke 18:31-34. He was specifically speaking about the temple and the coming new Church Age transferring from the Judaic Age. His words are spirit and he always I repeat always spoke in parables it was not literally it was symbolic/spiritual and Matthew 24 and Mark 13 were no different. The King James translated the word “age” as “world” so when they said when will be the end of the world they were actually saying when will be the end of the age as his resurrection was hid from them. That is why he said all these things will come upon this generation meaning that generation there and now in Matthew 24:34 then immediately he speaks about the day or the hour scripture. A Day spiritually means light knowledge and truth as the sun shines in the day and gives us light like Jesus Christ, and time is a condition of those things. Nation will rise against Nation and Kingdom against Kingdom ? This spiritually means the truth shall rise against evil and evil against the truth. Please visit the website bible meanings for a full explanation of parables spiritual meanings and a commentary on Matthew 24 and Mark 13 and Luke 21. The commentary’s will shatter the fleshly interpretation of no man knows the day or the hour scriptures. Here’s the links

https://www.biblemeanings.info/Bible/matthew.html

https://www.biblemeanings.info/Bible/mark.html

https://www.biblemeanings.info/Bible/luke.html

https://www.biblemeanings.info

Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:53

Daniels seventy week prophecy is the only prophecy that lets us know the day of Jesus Christ second coming. It is the most attacked scripture in the bible and for good reason it has the key to the end.

In Daniel 9:25 it speaks about 2 returns back to Jerusalem. And if you go to the Greek it should actually read “know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the WORD to RETURN BACK and to ESTABLISH Jerusalem unto the Messiah The Prince shall be 7 weeks and 62 weeks”. The words commandment/restore/build are badly translated. And I am not attacking the KJV it’s the only bible I read but we must do our due diligence when reading in the English Language (Proverbs 25:2).

So we are to look for 2 returns back to establish Jerusalem. The first occurred with Ezra and Nehemiah around 396bc giving us the first 62 weeks of the prophecy. The messiah came and was cut off after 62 weeks. Most people add both the 7 and 62 together but they are 2 separate accounts as the seventy weeks brings in everlasting righteousness and we currently do not have that so all interpretations based on the 7 and 62 joined together fail the test. Not only that Daniel would have said 69 weeks not 7 and 62 he clearly separated the 2 periods of time for a reason. The seventy weeks brings the MESSIAH (anointed one) THE PRINCE the 62 weeks cuts off only the Messiah. When Jesus returns he returns as MESSIAH THE PRINCE (Prince meaning ruler). Anointing the most Holy is the day Jesus is anointed King of Kings in his Kingdom. Yes he is King of Kings now but not everybody understands this or accepts it. When he returns everybody will know he is the King of Kings. He is the most Holy place as explained in the book of Hebrews.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:54

So we must now look for our other 8 weeks of prophecy if we are to have 70 in total with the first 62 fulfilled with the messiahs first coming. But remember the returns back to Jerusalem were 7 and 62 week periods giving us 69 in total.

So do we have another WORD to RETURN BACK and ESTABLISH Jerusalem ? Yes we do this occurred on June 7th 1967 in the Six Day War when the modern state of Israel RETURNED BACK AND ESTABLISHED Jerusalem as a capital just as Daniel prophesied. And were there any witnesses during this time ? Yes there was there was a witness in the heavens there was a tetrad of blood moons during 1967/1968 when these things were occurring. And God said in Genesis 2 that the sun and the moon were for signs and seasons and days and years. And if you check out the Chart in the first post you will see this displayed.

Daniels seventy weeks are known as prophetic weeks they are made up of 360 day years and each week is a period of 7 years.

So if we count from June 7th 1967, the day Jerusalem was returned back to be restablished as Daniel said it would be where does that then bring us to ? It brings us to September 23rd 2015. Again do we have any witnesses ? Yes we have witnesses once again in the heavens we have another blood moon tetrad occurring during 2014/2015 at the end of the time Daniel said would occur. So not only do we have a blood moon tetrad at the beginning of the set time we have it at the end as well. This clearly confirming Daniels prophecy of the 7 week return back to Jerusalem as displayed in the chart. And what’s very special about the last blood moon tetrad is that it displays symmetry that has never occurred during a tetrad before a perfect middle point which connects to other blood moons and partial blood moons running from 2010/2019.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:56

So we now have our 2 returns back to Jerusalem giving us 69 weeks in total, where does the last week come in ? The last 7 years to complete the prophecy for Jesus to return and bring in everlasting righteousness ? Very simple from September 23rd 2015 when the 69th week was complete. And so counting the exact same way for all of the prophecy we come to August 17th 2022 giving us the date of Messiah The Prince.

Now let God call in his witnesses to my statements through Gematria.

Seventy Weeks Of Daniel = 239
The Last Prophetic Week = 239
Prophetic Countdown = 239

Come on !!!! The God Numbers family are we about to say these things are coincidence ? Daniels seventy weeks commence on September 23rd that is 23/9 which is 239 !!!!!!!!!!!!! The last prophetic week started on 23/9. We have a prophetic countdown to and from September 23rd.

Are you convinced ? Maybe maybe not ? Ok… when Jesus returns it will be “The Day Of Judgment”. And according to our timeline that will occur August 17th 2022. August 17th is written 17/8.

THE DAY OF JUDGMENT = 178 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Gematria family this is Gods witness to us to let us know his coming we are not orphans.

On the day of judgment everybody will be at the great white throne.

THE GREAT WHITE THRONE = 229 !!!!!!!! August 17th is the 229th day of the year.

Don’t forget the seventy weeks were confirmed by a blood moon tetrad at the beginning and the end of the set time.

Blood Moon Tetrad = 173
Seventy Weeks = 173
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:58

Before I list Gematria examples I would like to say that the year 2022 and the date August 17th are no random periods of time when it comes to the significance and meaning of numbers.

2022 is actually seen as 222. This is very important as “firstborn” in Hebrew Gematria = 222. Jesus is the firstborn and so 2022 = 222 = Jesus Christ. The difference between YHVH and Abraham in Hebrew Gematria values is 222. YHVH = 26 Abraham = 248. The promise was made to Abraham. The Ternary number of 26 (YHVH) in mathematics is 222. The Euler Phi function in Mathematics of the number 222 is 72. Jesus was in the grave 3 days. 3 days = 72 hours. 222 then represents the resurrection. 20+22 = 42 like the 42 generations when Jesus appeared the first time. The difference between the beast 666 and Jesus 888 = 222

Wednesday August 17th is no accident either. Jesus rose on the 17th of the month on the third day. Wednesday is the third day and the 17th of August. The Passover started on the 10th of the month counting inconclusively from the 10th to the 17th is 8 days. So 8/17 or 17/8 represents the Passover and resurrection. Also August is named after Augustus Caesar first Roman Emperor when Jesus appeared the first time. There were 8 people on Noah’s Ark when the rain began on the 17th and rested on the 17th of the month for another 8/17 or 17/8.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 19:59

August 17th is 17/8
17/8 = 178

THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT = 178
THE END OF THE AGE OF GRACE = 178
JESUS IS ON TIME = 178
GOD KEEPS HIS WORD = 178
GOD WILL RETURN = 178
GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE = 178
THE IMPOSSIBLE GOD = 178
MY REDEEMER LIVES = 178
THE BIBLE IS FULFILLED = 178
GOD WILL NOT DELAY = 178
THE PERFECT TIMING = 178
THE LIGHT IS COMING = 178
RETURN OF THE LAMB = 178
THE LAST DAY OF SIN = 178
PROPHETIC SIGNS = 178
PROPHETIC YEARS = 178
GODS PROPHETIC END = 178
TEAM JESUS WINS = 178
GODS OVERCOMERS = 178
GODS WITNESSES = 178
START TO REJOICE = 178
START TO FINISH = 178
THE DAY OF READINESS = 178
THE PASSIONATE GOD = 178
THE SIGNS OF THE END = 178
GODS END PURPOSE = 178
JESUS IS MASTER = 178
GODS HOPE IS COMING = 178
HIS REVEALED SECRET = 178
THE ALL OR NOTHING = 178
GODS WARNING TIME = 178
THE TIME OF CHRIST = 178
THE BIBLE IS TRUTH = 178
YHVH IS NOT LATE = 178
ALL THINGS MADE READY = 178
HAVE THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM = 178
A PROPHETS WORD = 178
DANIELS HIDDEN SECRET = 178
THE JOY OF JESUS = 178
WATCHMAN OF JESUS = 178
GEMATRIA THE HIDDEN CODE = 178
ENGLISH BIBLE GEMATRIA = 178
THE END OF GODS WILL = 178
BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB = 178
THE CHRISTIAN FAITH = 178
AN END TO SUFFERING = 178
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 20:01

August 17th is the 229th day of the year.

THE GREAT WHITE THRONE = 229
RAISED UP AT THE LAST DAY = 229
ONE CORINTHIANS FIFTEEN = 229
BEHOLD I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW = 229
THE DAY JESUS IS MADE KING = 229
THE DAY JESUS ARRIVES = 229
ALL THINGS ARE MADE SUBJECT = 229
THE APPOINTED RETURN = 229
THE DEEP AND SECRET THINGS = 229
JUDGMENT OF THE GREAT DAY = 229
JESUS THE KING OF KINGS = 229
THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE BRIDE = 229
THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH = 229
THE FIVE WISE VIRGINS = 229
THE LORDS KINGDOM COMES = 229
THE STRENGTH OF ISRAEL = 229
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 20:02

2022 = 222

THE LORDS SECOND COMING = 222
THE MESSIAH RETURNS = 222
JESUS CRUSHES SATAN = 222
THE SON OF MANS KINGDOM = 222
SIX THOUSAND YEARS = 222
THE DAY OF VISITATION = 222
THE CHILDREN OF PROMISE = 222
DEATH AND RESURRECTION = 222
VICTORY OF THE LIGHT = 222
JESUS IS THE TRUTH = 222
JESUS THE LION OF JUDAH = 222
TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED = 222
THE BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL = 222
THE NEBUCHADNEZZAR DREAM = 222
THE IRON AND CLAY KINGDOM = 222
THE END FROM THE BEGINNING = 222
ISAIAH FORTY SIX TEN = 222
CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE = 222
LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE = 222
THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH = 222
YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN = 222
THE ORIGINAL HEBREW BOOK = 222
GODS HOUR OF JUDGMENT = 222
THE DEATH OF THE SERPENT = 222
THE ETERNAL DEATH OF SATAN = 222
ARMAGEDDON THE BATTLE OF GOD = 222

Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 20:04

JESUS CHRIST SECOND COMING = 272
TWENTY TWENTY TWO = 272

THE SEVENTEENTH OF AUGUST = 280
THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION = 280
ALL THINGS SHALL COME TO PASS = 280
A STONE CUT WITHOUT HANDS = 280
TWO OR THREE WITNESSES = 280

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST = 326
THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST = 326
WEDNESDAY AUGUST SEVENTEENTH = 326

TRUST IN GODS WORD = 226
JESUS WILL RETURN = 226
AUGUST SEVENTEENTH = 226
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 20:05

Our other witness to Daniels timeline comes in Revelation 17. It is the 8 kings of Revelation 17 prophecy, again God is speaking with number. August 17th is 8/17 or 17/8 and we have the prophecy of 8 kings of Revelation 17 with the final and last king going into perdition at the return of Jesus Christ.

We have those 8 kings brothers and sisters. It is none other than the 8 kings of Vatican City since it was reestablished in 1929. The Roman Catholic Church is the harlot that rides the beast the Roman Empire in Revelation 17. It is Mystery Babylon. It is the beast that was from 538 to 1798 and is not from 1798 to 1929 and yet is from 1929 to 2022.

The 8 kings prophecy is so highly accurate about these 8 popes I don’t know how anyone can miss it. Five are fallen. Then we have the 6th which says one is and the other is not yet come. Pope John Paul was seriously wounded he nearly died and they thought he wasn’t going to make it they thought there was another pope coming but he pulled through and carried on as pope. So one is and the other is not yet come. Then the 7th king it said would rule only a short space. Pope Benedict resigned he was the first ever Pope to do so he cut his papacy short he ruled only a short space. Now when this was announced a lightning bolt hit the basilica twice at the Vatican again another message from God in the heavens that the coming pope is the 8th and final king that goes into perdition. Pope Francis is the eighth and final king he is the 266th pope in total. Again we call in gematria as a witness.

Jesus Christ Returns = 266
The Coming Of Jesus Christ = 266
Jesus Christ Defeats Satan = 266
The Resurrection Of The Dead = 266

POPE FRANCIS = 122
NUMBER EIGHT = 122

And so I leave it there for you to decide on the information I have provided. Peace brothers and sisters Jesus is coming.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 20:07

Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks 984bd710
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/11/2022, 20:07

Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks 4e04bf10
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty7/16/2022, 14:31

Ryan wrote:
Before I start to get into this subject I just want to make it clear I won’t be defending my position on this scripture as time is short and I don’t have the energy to go back and forth with technology. I’m not shying away from anything or being cowardly it’s just very time consuming debating scripture over technology so I’m sorry if that disappoints anyone. But if this isn’t for you just scroll past and move on there’s no need to attack or explain your position on this scripture or subject. I’m just here to share what I’ve learned and I hope it blesses you.

Peace brothers and sisters
Hi Ryan,

Here's a video on the 70 weeks of Daniel...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks   Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Gematria/Daniels Seventy Weeks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next