HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty
PostSubject: Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)   Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty6/12/2013, 03:56

"Winning any golf tournament involves luck." - Tiger Woods
"The more I practice, the luckier I get." - Gary Player

Theory of Luck
Luck 100 = (karma 4 + modesty 1) x (desires 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4)

This equation took me years to discover and has stood the test of experimentation many times. For example...

Back in June 2011, this equation did not include "modesty 1", it was "karma 5". I thought that the theory was complete. Then the Miami Heat faced the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals. There was no way that Miami should have lost! But LeBron James and Dwayne Wade showed no modesty, just the opposite. They received bad luck and were humiliated by Dallas. I realized then that the age-old-lesson of modesty was part of the equation of luck.

Modesty and humility are similar, yet subtlety different. Someone can be humiliated and become humble, but if you're truly modest, you don't have to be humiliated.

Synchronism: 6/11/13 12:50 "Bobby Jones winner of 1930 US Amateur at Merion." - Golf Channel
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty
PostSubject: [karma 4 + modesty 1] x [desire 4 + actions 4 +...   Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty6/17/2013, 23:17

"Winning any golf tournament involves luck" - Tiger Woods
"The more I practice, the luckier I get" - Gary Player

---Theory of Luck---
Luck 100 = [karma 4 + modesty 1] x [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4]

This equation took me years to discover and has stood the test of experimentation many times. For example...

Two years ago in June 2011, this equation did not include "modesty 1", it was "karma 5". I thought that the theory was complete. Then the Miami Heat faced the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals. There was no way that Miami should have lost! But LeBron James and Dwayne Wade showed no modesty, just the opposite. They received bad luck and were humiliated by Dallas. I realized then that the age-old-lesson of modesty was part of the equation of luck.

Modesty and humility are similar, yet subtlety different. Someone can be humiliated and become humble, but if you're truly modest, you don't have to be humiliated.

Synchronism: 6/11/13 12:50 "Bobby Jones winner of 1930 US Amateur at Merion." - Golf Channel

Note: Yesterday, Sunday June 16, 2013 - Father's Day - Tiger & Phil Mickelson both shot 74 in the final round of the US Open.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)   Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty9/14/2014, 04:08

I am able to edit original posts(74), so I did.
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)   Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty9/14/2014, 08:03

Ecclesiastes 9 v 11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill, but TIME AND CHANCE HAPPENETH TO THEM ALL.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)   Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty4/24/2021, 02:04

I tweaked the op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)   Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Theory of Luck100=(karma4+modesty1)x(desires4+actions4+abilities4+contributions4+blessings4)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1