HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-existance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Pre-existance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-existance?   Pre-existance? - Page 2 Empty10/13/2012, 06:50

GreenDot wrote:
Hello ED J ,
Arnold Murray believes that we all existed in the 1st world age...... :suspect:
I believe of no pre-existence........ :D
Hi GreenDot,

Are you agreeing with Arnold Murray in this?
Would you call a 1st world age preexistence?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Back to top Go down
Frank4YAHWEH

PostSubject: Father Yahowah's Plan   Pre-existance? - Page 2 Empty9/15/2013, 12:15

Ed J wrote:
Hi Karmarie,

That we all preexisted as Angels. consider:
Jer.1:5, John 15:27, 2Tim 1:9, & Jude 1:12
Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I set you apart, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations (Yeremyah 1:5).

Here Father Yahowah is speaking of his plan from the beginning concerning Yeremyah, not that he pre-existed as an actual being.

And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning (Yahchanan [John] 15:27).

Here Yahshua was speaking of the beginning as in when he first met them, not the beginning concerning the beginning of the creation of the heavens and the earth. Just as we have no memory of our pre-existence simply because we did not pre-exist, they also had no memory of their pre-existence simply because they did not pre-exist. Since we have no written testimony from them that they pre-existed from the beginning of creation, then it is most likely that they did not testify that they did.

Who has redeemed us, and called us with a set apart calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and favor, which was given us in the Messiah Yahshua before the world began, ... (2 Timothy 1:9).

This is in reference to Father Yahowah's plan or "His own purpose" that He had planned before the world began, not to anyone having a pre-existence.

These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; ... (Yahdah 1:12).

I take it that you are giving reference to their being "twice dead" as in that they have died twice, so they must have lived before or pre-existed. I believe that this is speaking of their being dead spiritually and physically and not that they pre-existed. "Twice dead" could also be a figure of speach meaning that they were really, truely, totally, or completely dead.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Pre-existance?   Pre-existance? - Page 2 Empty10/3/2013, 04:49

Hi Frank,

What constitutes them being 'dead' a first time, and
what constitutes them being 'dead' a second time?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-existance?   Pre-existance? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-existance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Christianity :: Doctrinal Disputes-