HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty
PostSubject: Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)   Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty11/10/2012, 22:30

Albert Pike was a Confederate general, a famous Grand Master Mason (GMM[33=G7+M13+M13]) and author of thee main Masonic774 book4 Morals and Dogma. He is reported to be affiliated with the establishment of the Klu Klux Klan (KKK[33=K11+K11+K11]). :study:
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)   Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty11/12/2012, 15:42

Hi Brad,

Are you against the Masons?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)   Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty11/16/2012, 04:32

Ed,

I don't know if you're ready for this answer, but here goes. We all pass through eternity by reincarnation. (This is how resurrection works.) Three lifetimes ago, I was a Grand Master Mason. Two lifetimes ago, I was considering becoming a Mason, but was assassinated by a 33 degree Mason and a conspiracy of high-degree Mason within the US Govt. In my last incarnation, I was not a Mason.

Prior to and during the American Revolution, I have great respect for Freemasons. During the Civil War, the Southern Masons - including CSA General Albert PIke - were very evil and very powerful! Nowadays, I have mixed views towards Freemasonry, like I have mixed views towards Christians. Some are good and godly and some are ungodly and hypocrites! I do promote that men and women consider joining Freemasonry primarily for the information they have been witholding from the public.

Synchronism: 12:28 "The information they have been witholding from the public". "Gerald Ford" (a 33 degree Mason). I Know What I Saw - History 2 Channel
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)   Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty11/16/2012, 05:41

Hi Brad,

What makes you so sure of who you were or what you did in a (believed) preexistent state?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)   Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33) Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Pike was a Grand Master Mason (GMM[33]) and affiliated with KKK(33)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1