HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty
PostSubject: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/1/2012, 21:39

On this forum, we can take an English gematria approach to scripture that we can't take on fundamental Christian sites, i.e. forum.bible.org. The use of gematria gives us another level of understanding to explore GOD's mind. So let's now use this tool to see if we can unlock a couple ancient mysteries that almost no one ever even identifies: why did GOD choose to appear to Moses first as a burning bush and why didn't GOD permit Moses to cross the River Jordon into the Promised Land?

Have you had many conversations with Jews? I've had alot!  When they're asked, "Who was the greatest Jew that ever lived?" without exception, the answer is "Moses". On the Saturday morning that the Space Shuttle Columbia self-destructed, I was at Mt. Sinai Synagogue in North Miami Beach participating in Torah Class. I asked the 40 assembled (rabbi and 39 members) in the temple school library, "Who was the greatest Jew that ever lived?" "Moses" was said almost in unison by everyone attending. "Not King Solomon?" "No, Moses." "Not Jesus?" "No, Moses." "Not Albert Einstein?" "No, Moses". Without pause, I stated, "Wow, he lived 3,500 years ago - God is in quite a slump!" Silence...nothing... They didn't know what to say. It was shortly after this that the Christian security guard came in and informed us, "The Shuttle Columbia just blew up". This was the third (and final) Torah class I had attended there and for the first time, I sat next to the rabbi facing a wall with an astronaut painted on it. I had been contemplating taking a factoid off the cover of my booklet There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment regarding the speed of the Shuttle. The group was stunned at the tragic news. "If you're not aware of it, one of the shuttle passengers was the first Israeli to go into space. And on board Challenger had been the first Jew in space." I silenced the group again. As everyone quietly left for the Sabbath service in the synagogue, the rabbi informed me I was no longer allowed at the temple. "Why, what did I do?" "You're too controversal."

All Jews, Christians, and Muslims acknowledge that Moses did many honorable things and had a special relationship with GOD. Readers of scripture realize to what great extent Moses sacrificed to do GOD's work. Going to Pharaoh with nothing more than his brother Aaron and a staff, and demanding, "Let my people go!" Leading the 12 Tribes of Israel through the Parting of the Red Sea and around the Wilderness for 40 years. Going atop Mt. Sinai for 40 days to receive the 10 Commandments, getting pissed off because of the Golden Calf, and having to spend another 40 days atop the mountain. Moses provided the law of 613 Commandments and ultimately led the Hebrews to the "Promised Land".

So when Moses and the Israelites get to the River Jordon, GOD tells Moses, "No, you can NOT cross over into the Promised Land. You can only view it from Mt. Nebo" (paraphrased)." Wow, GOD, what does a guy have to do?! After all Moses did for GOD and His 'chosen people', Moses is not allowed the privilege of crossing into the Promised Land. What's up with that?! GOD obviously had a good reason for this snub, but what was it? Joshua=74(J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1).

The Hebrews' 'Deliverer' received his name from Pharoah's daughter as 'Moses' meant 'from the water' in Egyptian (Exodus 2:10). But scripture clearly says that Moses renamed Hoshea son of Nun: Joshua (Numbers 13:16).

In 1500 BC, GOD knew what Jesus74 whould do 1,500 years later. He also knew that 2,000 years after the Messiah74 was nailed on74 the Cross74, we'd be here discussing Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/4/2012, 02:33

Hi Brad,

......................................................Beauty(74) .= .Jesus(74)

Beauty here is a clear reference to "Jesus" and "Gematria"(74) adds another level of confermation; you are SOOO right Brad!

"And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.
And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver,
and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD." (Zech 11:10-13) (The potters field was a place in Israel to bury the stranger in)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: simple=74, beauty=74   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/10/2012, 04:04

Ed,

Thanks for that Bible verse. I've been using beauty=74 for a long time47. Are you familiar with this quote...

"A good theory should be simple and have beauty" - Albert Einstein

simple=74=S19+I9+M13+P16+L12+E5, beauty=74=B2+E5+A1+U21+T20+Y25

GOD=GOOD=GOOOOOOOOD=G-d=7_4 is simple and has beauty. GOD=7_4 is very simple and is very beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/10/2012, 05:25

Hi Brad,

Why do you arbitrarily decide not to count the "O" for 15?
My research suggests that "O"(15) follows the same pattern............making 26 a key number just like 74.

.........................(26)יהוה = GOD(26)

Fact #1. GOD's NAME, [יהוה] Theomatically matching “GOD”=26!
Fact #2. The SHORT FORM of God's Name, [יה], is pronounced “YÄ”=26.
Fact #3. Man being created in YHVH's Image is first mentioned in Gen.1:26.
Fact #4. “GOD”=26: matches the number of letters in the English alphabet, 26.
Fact #5. “God's”, the possessive form of GOD, the number of times it's written is 26.
Fact #6. "Spirit of God", in the possessive, the number of times this phrase is written is 26

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 704=GOD, 7004=GOOD, "God is good" & GOD=GOOD   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/11/2012, 12:42

Ed J wrote:
Why do you arbitrarily decide not to count the "O" for 15?
Ed,

Have you ever played blackjack or poker? An Ace is a 1 or 11, right? The player has the option to use it how they see fit for their benefit. The O - the circle - is either the 15th letter or a zerO, it depends on how it's used. The O can also be the Sun, MOON, Earth, another planet, a pizza, golf bol, etc. The O is a symbol.

Mathematically, equations must work both left-to-right and right to left, i.e. GOD=704, 704=GOD and/or GOD=7154, 7154=GOD. Let's take the #30 and convert it to letters. 3=C and 0=? How do you convert a zero to a letter? You can't, unless you view the symbol of the circle as being a zero or the letter O.

The original area code for Miami is 305. Nobody ever pronounces this, "Three, zero, five", it's always, "Three, O, five". As I wrote that while watching Alex Rodriquez strike out, the announcer said, "The O-two pitch". He didn't say, "The zero-two pitch" - no one ever does. They just said, "O-two" again. How 'coincidental'! All Americans - and maybe others - abbreviate "Zero" by just simply saying, "O".

Practicing Jews write G-d and L-rd. They do this because: (1) it's disrespectful to G-d and impossible to put G-d on paper/digital record, (2) if God is written down, then that paper/digital record is now sacred and must be treated as such - one can't just throw it away, there must be a ceremony, (3) the Kaballists know that G-d=7_4 and L-rd=34. GOD=7_4 is incredibly important because the combination of 7,4 is sacred and found prominently throughout nature, i.e. 7 moving objects74 seen in the heavens74 with the naked eye and 4 don't cast shadows74 on Earth, the lunar months74 are 4 phases of 7 (7.4) days each, and the lunar year + 7-day week + 4 days = solar year.  

I've written a thread about the GOD=7_4 Code in the Bible.

You are well aware of the significance of Simple74 English74 Gematria74 and Jesus=74. The fact of Y'shua74 being born on 17/4 (6 BC) and IESVS74 being on the Cross74 on 7/4 (30 AD) - GOOD Friday74 - is a very simple proof of GOD=7_4 and Joshua74 being the Jewish74 Messiah74. GOD=7_4 provides a connect74ion between74 #74 that GOD=7154 only hints at. GOD=26 doesn't accomplish nearly as much as GOD=11. The Sun has an 11-year sunspot cycle and again, the lunar year is 11 days short of the solar year. These two connections between a religious GOD and a scientific GOD are HUGE!

Ed J wrote:
Fact #2. The SHORT FORM of God's Name, [יה], is pronounced “YÄ”=26.

Actually, most people by far pronounce that "Ja" and Ja=11.

The US Founding Fathers77 who were Freemasons - Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Hancock - aligned GOD=7_4 with July 4th (7/4). Liberty(7 letters) Bell(4), Federal(7) City(4), and Capitol(7) Hill(4) are perfect examples of 'Step 1' of Simple(6) English(7) Gematria(8). You seem to not want to acknowledge Step 1 in your writings, why not? That's a HUGE(4) mistake(7)! You recognize the importance of the "7 Seals" & the "4 Horsemen", right? Eternal7 life4, burning7 bush4, King4 Solomon7, Western7/Wailing7 Wall4, Morning7/Evening7 Star4, Vatican7 City4, etc.

Almost everybody has heard, "God is good" at church - I've even heard it at synagogues. 'God is good' can be easily converted to GOD=GOOD. But of course, this equation only works when the circle is a zerO.

GOD=GOOD=GOOOOOOD=G-d=7_4

Synchronism: 21:19 "Magic and science have been intertwined throughout history." - PBS Nova, Secrets of the Viking Sword (sword=words)
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/11/2012, 12:55

I just tweaked the title of this thread to Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? I realize that the answer to the question is now given, but that's Ok. Titles of threads are very important! Even though there are only 19 members of this forum right now, guests are viewing these also. Good thread titles will come across75 people's google searches and that very important for a number of reasons including attracting others to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty10/11/2012, 12:57

Hi Brad,

You not only don't count the letter "O" in God, but you also arbitrarily
do NOT add the letters G and D together to add up to 11 either.
What is your reason for that? certainly not black-jack - right?

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty4/9/2013, 06:54

brad and ed that is amazing cross 74 over60 =134 grace=34
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty4/10/2013, 07:00

Thank you FredandMary
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: GOD=7_4=11/26   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty7/28/2013, 02:44

Ed J wrote:
You not only don't count the letter "O" in God, but you also arbitrarily do NOT add the letters G and D together to add up to 11 either.
What is your reason for that?
Ed,

GOD=7_4=11/26
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: completed 7/31/13   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty8/1/2013, 01:50

On this forum, we can take an English gematria approach to scripture that we can't take on fundamental Christian sites, i.e. forum.bible.org. The use of gematria gives us another level of understanding to explore GOD's mind. So let's now use this tool to see if we can unlock a couple ancient mysteries that almost no one ever even identifies: why did GOD choose to appear to Moses first as a burning bush and why didn't GOD permit Moses to cross the River Jordon into the Promised Land?

Have you had many conversations with Jews? I've had alot! When they're asked, "Who was the greatest Jew that ever lived?" without exception, the answer is "Moses". On the Saturday morning that the Space Shuttle Columbia self-destructed, I was at Mt. Sinai Synagogue in North Miami Beach participating in Torah Class. I asked the 40 assembled (rabbi and 39 members) in the temple school library, "Who was the greatest Jew that ever lived?" "Moses" was said almost in unison by everyone attending. "Not King Solomon?" "No, Moses." "Not Jesus?" "No, Moses." "Not Albert Einstein?" "No, Moses". Without pause, I stated, "Wow, he lived 3,500 years ago - GOD is in quite a slump!" Silence...nothing... They didn't know what to say. It was shortly after this that the Christian security guard came in and informed us, "The Shuttle Columbia just blew up!" This was the third (and final) Torah class I had attended there and for the first time, I sat next to the rabbi facing a wall with an astronaut painted on it. I had been contemplating taking a factoid off the cover of my booklet There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism and alignment regarding the speed of the Shuttle. The group was stunned at the tragic news. "If you're not aware of it, one of the shuttle passengers was the first Israeli to go into space. And on board Challenger had been the first Jew in space." I silenced the group again. As everyone quietly left for the Sabbath service in the synagogue, the rabbi informed me that I was no longer allowed at the temple. "Why, what did I do?" "You're too controversal."

All Jews, Christians, and Muslims acknowledge that Moses did many honorable things and had a special relationship with GOD. Readers of scripture realize to what great extent Moses dedicated himself to do GOD's work. Going to Pharoah with nothing more than his brother Aaron and a staff, and demading, "Let my people go!" Leading the 12 Tribes of Israel through the Parting of the Red Sea and around the Wilderness for 40 years. Going atop Mt. Sinai for 40 days to receive the 10 Commandments, getting pissed off because of the Golden Calf, and having to spend another 40 days atop the mountain. Moses provided the law of 613 Commandments and ultimately led the Hebrews to the "Promised Land".

So when Moses and the Israelites get to the River Jordon, GOD tells Moses, "No, you can NOT cross over into the Promised Land. You can only view it from Mt. Nebo" (paraphrased)." Wow, GOD, what does a guy have to do?! After all Moses did for GOD and His 'chosen people', Moses is not allowed the privilege of crossing into the Promised Land. What's up with that?! GOD obviously had a good reason for this apparent snub, but what was it? Joshua=74(J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1).

The Hebrews' 'Deliverer' received his name from Pharoah's daughter as 'Moses' meant 'from the water' in Egyptian - Exodus 2:10. But scripture clearly says that Moses renamed Hoshea son of Nun: Joshua - Numbers 13:16. Learned Christians (and Jews) know that 'Jesus' is an English version of the original Latin written on the placard on the Cross of "IESVS". This is translation of the Hebrew/Aramaic 'Y'shua' which also gets translated to 'Joshua'. Notice this 'coincidence' through Simple English Gematria...

Simple=74=S19+I9+M13+P16+L12+E5
English=74=E5+N14+G7+L12+I9+S19+H8
Gematria=74=G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1

GOD=7_4

Jewish=74=J10+E5+W23+I9+S19+H8

Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Joshua=74=J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1
IESVS=74=I9+E5+S19+V22+S19

Ah, we've encountered The 1 Mind=74=T20+H8+E5+1+M13+I9+N14+D4.

Synchronism: 7/31/13 10:55 "Stardate 474---... Starbase 247" - Star Trek: The Next Generation, Pegasus S7E12
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty8/1/2013, 09:19

The mind of Christ=171
The spirit of GOD=171
We have=64=shewed 64
one mind=74 JESUS also 74 can be error=74
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty8/15/2013, 09:31

Fred and Mary,

Your presentation was much better! "Shewed"? 'British variation of showed'?

"Jesus can be in error", he was not perfect.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty12/1/2014, 05:03

I tweaked the op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?   Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did GOD choose Joshua(74) not Moses(71) to cross(74) the River Jordan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1