HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frederickmary

Frederickmary

This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/3/2020, 07:22

Mark 4 v 11 and he said unto them, unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: (but unto them that are without , all these things are done in parables.)=666
Back to top Go down
Frederickmary

Frederickmary

This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/12/2020, 06:30

Isa 6 v 13 but yet in it shall be a tenth , and it shall return , and shall be eaten: as a teil tree , and as an oak , whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.=1770
1000=102
700=139
70=110
+___=351 for it shall be a witness between us =351 that the Lord is God, ( THE TENTH IS NOT MONEY IT IS US THE REMNANT ELECT
17=109
70=110+109=219= the doctrine of Christ=219
17+70=87=TRUTH 87
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: 117+34=151   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/13/2020, 14:32

Hi FredandMary,

....God the Father.... +... Grace... =.. Jesus Christ

God the Father(117) + Grace(34) = Jesus Christ(151)

.....................[ 117 + 34 = 151 ]

"Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and
from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love." (2 John 1:3)
"For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ." (John 1:17)

"For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God,
and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ
, hath abounded unto many." (Romans 5:15)

Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/13/2020, 23:06

Amen Brother John 1 v 17 but> GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST=340 =THE PILLAR AND GROUND OF THE TRUTH=340
1 TIM 3 V 15 BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST =383= AND THY EXPECTATION SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF=383 Prov 24 v 14
383 the 76th p# 76=162= the house of David =162= the holy ghost =162
76=117= GOD THE FATHER 117 THE SEAL OF GOD=117
7=65
6=52+65=117 PRAISE GOD
GRACE AND TRUTH=140= THE WORD OF GOD=140 CAME BY JESUS CHRIST =200 SONG OF SOLOMON 8v12 and those that keep the fruit thereof TWO HUNDRED
FRUIT=74 THEREOF=77+74=151=JESUS CHRIST 151
200=132=232 the spirit of truth 232
Back to top Go down
Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/14/2020, 07:06

Acts 9 v 11 arise, and go into=151 the street which is called straight =338+151=489=151
4=60
8=49
9=42
+__=151

4+89=93= the word
Ezra 2 v 13 the children of adonikam six hundred sixty and six =489 interesting 489=151
Back to top Go down
Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/17/2020, 00:33

1 Tim 5 v 10 if she have washed THE SAINTS FEET=151 if she have lodged strangers=251 = the body of jesus christ 251=232 if she have brought up children = the new testament if she HAVE RELIEVED THE AFFLICTED=215 = he that is spiritual 215
If she have diligently followed every good work =jesus is the christ
Back to top Go down
Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/20/2020, 01:41

Isa 65 v 1,2 verse 2 >I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people , WHICH WALKETH IN A WAY THAT WAS NOT GOOD , AFTER THEIR OWN THOUGHTS = 666> SOUNDS LIKE MORE THAN MUHAMMAD AND MECCA
mark 4 v 11 and he said unto them , Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God : BUT UNTO THEM THAT ARE WITHOUT , ALL THESE THINGS ARE DONE IN PARABLES=666 sounds like more than just Muslims
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/20/2020, 12:01

Hi FredandMary,

We have a new member "AJude", he has posted
quite a bit of stuff in the "Biblical Studies" category.

I'm going through it now.

Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/22/2020, 07:45

1 John 3 v 9 whosoever is born of God doth not committ sin; for his seed remaineth in him : and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.=1053
10+53=63=YHVH
10X53=530
30×5=150= THE HOLY CITY=150
100=74=jesus
50=66 books+74=140= the word of God=140
Can I get an AMEN
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/24/2020, 20:46

Hi FredandMary,

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. But me conversing
with others inspires me to continue the work of God's Kingdom

Look at this post:

https://holycitybiblecode.forumotion.com/t294-you-must-be-born-again#4201

Frederickmary

Frederickmary

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty6/25/2020, 03:40

Amen bro ED >but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself =410 = the book of the generation of Jesus christ =410
10×4=40= David=40= Blue
40=84=Emmanuel
Begotten of God=135 = the key of David =135 135 spells ACE (JESUS)
ACE
Born again=81= kinsman=81=108= generation
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Jesus & The Baptist were Essenes   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty4/30/2021, 00:53

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
Jesus son of Joseph died sometime in the 40 years after he was crucified on Friday April 7, 30 AD. God-incarnate miraculously survived his ordeal - he had a near-death experience. He eventually died and was entombed in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com . GOD's 'chosen one' has been famously reincarnated many times since.

This is The Apocalypse/Revelation - not the 'end of the world' - and I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com .

John the Baptist & Rabbi Jesus son of Joseph were mystical Essenes - the guys who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls - like today's Jewish Kaballists. They taught reincarnation in Matthew 3:3, 4:17, 6:19-21, 11:14-15, "born-again", "return of the Christ", "resurrection of the dead". A literal body resurrection is a myth, very illogical and unscientific. It does get people to spend alot of money on burial.

The definition of 'death' is final. Y'shua appeared to be dead - he may have lived another 40 years before dying and being entombed in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated   This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is The Apocalypse and I AM the Returned Christ & Einstein Reincarnated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2