HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty12/20/2011, 07:01

Hi Everyone,

I hope it will be Ron Paul, but I'm doubtful it will be.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty4/14/2012, 06:30

Hi,

It looks like Mitt Romney is the GOP frontrunner now.

Back to top Go down
Kila

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty5/5/2012, 07:37

None of them can beat Obama.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Reelect President Barack Obama because he imitates Jesus   Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/4/2012, 01:36

I pray that President Barack Obama will be reelected because his policies are more inline with what Jesus would do.

See ChristianLeft.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Does Romney being a multi-millionaire Mormon matter?   Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/4/2012, 01:40

Ed,

What's your take on Mitt Romney, him being Mormon, and him donating $2 million to the Mormon Church just last year?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/4/2012, 02:11

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
I pray that President Barack Obama will be reelected because his policies are more inline with what Jesus would do.

See ChristianLeft.org
Hi Brad,

Jesus would not condone abortion - life begins at conception.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/4/2012, 02:18

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
Ed,

What's your take on Mitt Romney, him being Mormon, and him donating $2 million to the Mormon Church just last year?
Hi Brad,

Barack Obama has got to go, so
that our nations curse can be removed.
The bible says we deserve the leaders we get.

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Christ recognizes Women's & Gays' Rights & Life begins with Holy Breath   Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/11/2012, 23:51

Ed,

Pardon me for coming on your forum and telling you that you are quite wrong! The Christ would recognize a women's right to have an abortion - life begins with the Holy Breath.

The United States is cursed because George Walker Bush Jr. is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity while greatly increasing military spending. He helped the rich and harmed the poor. Even though he claimed to be a 'Christian', his actions were the exact opposite of what the Christ would do. Jesus pointed out hypocrisy 13 times in scripture. Bush Jr. was/is a HUGE hypocrite! GOD and His Christ will judge him very harshly for his actions.

President Barack Obama is truly a Christian and correctly referred to the Golden Rule when deciding to lift the ban on gays in the military and gay marriage. I do, however, disagree with his secret aggreement with Bush Jr. where as long as Bush Jr. completely stays out of politics, he won't be prosecuted by the Democrats for war crimes and crimes against humanity, nor will he be turned over to the Hague or other countries wanting to prosecute him.

----------

GOD=GOOD
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/12/2012, 09:32

Hi Brad I agree with you regarding Bush and Obama.

I think that Romney will win the elections.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty10/31/2012, 21:00

karmarie wrote:
Hi Brad I agree with you regarding Bush and Obama.

I think that Romney will win the elections.

Hi Karmarie,

With the Eastern cost hit by 'sandy', Mitt Romney is looking stronger. .........maybe, just maybe. .....:cheers:

God bless
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: GOD created Hurri. Sandy, why?   Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty11/1/2012, 01:02

Ed,

You're not implying that GOD directed Hurri. Sandy to Atlantic City, New Jersey, and New York City to help the CONservative Mormon Mitt Romney win the White House, are you? GOD is telling me just the opposite plus many other reasons, i.e. "The gambling of Atlantic City is disgustingly sinful! The greedy rich Wall Street bankers and investors weren't living in 'Babylon' - any city with excess luxury - for at least a couple days! Etc."

Synchronism: 10/31/12 10:00 CNN "40 killed in US by Hurri. Sandy"
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty11/2/2012, 04:43

Hi Brad,

Gambling at Atlantic City is one possibility,
Mitt Romney being President is another.
Both these might be the case as well;
plus there may be other reasons
that we don't know as of yet?

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty11/7/2012, 02:28

I'm soon off to vote for President Barack Obama because his values are more in line with Jesus the Christ.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: President Obama   Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty1/9/2013, 20:01

Hi Brad,

How do you feel about President Obama's ever increasing debt load?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?    Who do you think will be the next U.S. President?  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1