HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty
PostSubject: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/9/2011, 09:04

To All,

Admin
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/9/2011, 09:27

Hi Admin. I take the non-trinitarian view myself. But... the verses in John 17:

"Holy Father, keep them in thy name, which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are one".

"I do not pray for these only, but also for those who believe in me through their word, that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

The glory which thou hast given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that thou hast sent me and hast loved them even as thou hast loved me".

Obviously cause confusion for people, though I get it.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/9/2011, 09:42

Hi Karmarie,

I have reason to believe both views are correct.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/14/2011, 09:16

Hi Ed. Can you explain that, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/14/2011, 10:24

Hi Karmarie,

Crossing the bridge between two views…“Trinitarian” and “non-Trinitarian”.
This can "only" be done with God(HolySpirit) resident on the inside of the believer.

Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be FIVE (shown below) in one house (Eph.2:20-22) divided,
three(Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians), and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians).

................2) The non-Trinitarians view GOD this way….

................YHVH GOD is One=151.........GOD! (Deut.6:4)
................LORD of Hosts=151................Jesus and the rest of us!

................The AKJV Bible uses this phrase (LORD of Hosts) repeatedly

................3) And the Trinitarians view GOD this way…

................The LORD JEHOVAH=151 ......(Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
................Jesus Christ=151 .......................New Testament
................HolySpirit=151 ................Old & New Testament

................With God existing as “The Trinity”.

Proof of this Fivefold House of God is illustrated using Hebrew, Greek, and the AKJV Bible…

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
This "Pattern of Five" can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible’s rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek’s word for “GOD”.

The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)............(Exodus 17:15)
2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)..........(Genesis 22:14)
3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)............(Judges 6:24)
4) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)……….LORD of Hosts

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)……………....used only “once”!

There are EXACTLY “Five” ways to spell GOD in the Greek…

1) θεοςis the nominative singular
2) θεουis the genitive singular
3) θεω ….is the dative singular
4) θεονis the accusative singular

5) θεε …. is the vocative singular

There are five words from The Hebrew Masoretic texts translated to God ...

1) Strong’s 426: אלה (ĔL-äh) elah: corresponding to 433; God:-God, god.
2) Strong’s 433: אלוה (ĔL-ō-äh) eloah: from 410; a deity or The Deity:-God, god. See 430
3) Strong’s 6697: צור (tsû-är) tsoor: a rock; a refuge(house); X(times) mighty God, sharp, X stone, X strength.
4) Strong’s 430: אלהים (ĔL-ō-Hêêm) elohiym: plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense;
but specifically used in the plural of the supreme God; angels, X exceedingly; God, X great, judges, X mighty.

5) Strong’s 410: אל (ĔL) ale: mighty; strength; The Almighty (also used of any deity):- God, X goodly, X great; power.

“HolyCityBibleCode” now documents “The God Numbers”=151(26, 63, 74, 117 &151) integrating within the "AKJV Bible"(74).

1) (117) GOD The Father=117……………....….…......…...........The LORD JEHOVAH=151
2) (74) Jesus=74………………………………..............................Jesus Christ=151
3) (151) Holy Spirit=151………………………………...................HolySpirit=151
4) (63) YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)…..............LORD of Hosts=151

5) (26) GOD=26 (יהוה =26) Spoken as “YÄ”=26………............YHVH GOD is ONE=151

...........................................The Number 151

GOD’s NAME (יהוה) is written “EXACTLY” 6823 times in the Hebrew Old Testament Bible. See how
the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς(2368) Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in the Greek)
transposes the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Old Testament Bible.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2).
Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
is the 151st prime number. And this number, 151, shows “Unity” in Spirit.

The Key=74.....................The God Numbers=151...................Testament=117

יהוה=26............................YHVH is One GOD=151......................(Psalm 68:4)
YHVH=63.........................LORD of Hosts=151............................(AKJV Bible)
Jesus=74.........................Jesus Christ=151.............................(New Testament)
HolySpirit=151.................Holy Spirit=151.........................(Old & New Testament)
God The Father=117......The LORD JEHOVAH=151..............(Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)

The wall(Eph.2:14), Jesus died to abolish, is illustrate as a dichotomy: [68<- ->23] and [23<- ->68].
These points are all explained in detail in “HolyCityBibleCode”, the free e-book.

Back to top Go down
Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/15/2011, 11:22

Hi Ed;
Interesting use of numbers - even though they have no application in scripture.
Knowing how to spell "God" in Greek does not tell us anything except how to spell God in Greek.

There are other Greek words that tells us things about God that do not use the five words you presented.

If you look up "crhmatisqentej" you will learn something about God that has nothing to do with spelling his name in a translation: I find this interesting. What say you?
KJV Matthew 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

GNT Matthew 2:12 kai. crhmatisqe,ntej katV o;nar mh. avnaka,myai pro.j ~Hrw,|dhn( diV a;llhj o`dou/ avnecw,rhsan eivj th.n cw,ran auvtw/nÅ

GNM Matthew 2:12 kai. kai, cc crhmatisqe,ntej crhmati,zw vpapnm-p katV kata, pa o;nar o;nar n-an-s mh. mh, qn avnaka,myai avnaka,mptw vnaa pro.j pro,j pa ~Hrw,|dhn( ~Hrw,|dhj n-am-s diV dia, pg a;llhj a;lloj a--gf-s o`dou/ o`do,j n-gf-s avnecw,rhsan avnacwre,w viaa--3p eivj eivj pa th.n o` dafs cw,ran cw,ra n-af-s auvtw/nÅ auvto,j npgm3p

KJV Matthew 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

GNT Matthew 2:22 avkou,saj de. o[ti VArce,laoj basileu,ei th/j VIoudai,aj avnti. tou/ patro.j auvtou/ ~Hrw,|dou evfobh,qh evkei/ avpelqei/n\ crhmatisqei.j de. katV o;nar avnecw,rhsen eivj ta. me,rh th/j Galilai,aj(

GNM Matthew 2:22 avkou,saj avkou,w vpaanm-s de. de, cc o[ti o[ti ch VArce,laoj VArce,laoj n-nm-s basileu,ei basileu,w vipa--3s th/j o` dgfs VIoudai,aj VIoudai,a n-gf-s avnti. avnti, pg tou/ o` dgms patro.j path,r n-gm-s auvtou/ auvto,j npgm3s ~Hrw,|dou ~Hrw,|dhj n-gm-s evfobh,qh fobe,w viap--3s evkei/ evkei/ ab avpelqei/n\ avpe,rcomai vnaa crhmatisqei.j crhmati,zw vpapnm-s de. de, cc katV kata, pa o;nar o;nar n-an-s avnecw,rhsen avnacwre,w viaa--3s eivj eivj pa ta. o` danp me,rh me,roj n-an-p th/j o` dgfs Galilai,aj( Galilai,a n-gf-s

KJV Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

GNT Luke 2:26 kai. h=n auvtw/| kecrhmatisme,non u`po. tou/ pneu,matoj tou/ a`gi,ou mh. ivdei/n qa,naton pri.n Îh'Ð a'n i;dh| to.n Cristo.n kuri,ouÅ

GNM Luke 2:26 kai. kai, cc h=n eivmi, viia--3s+ auvtw/| auvto,j npdm3s kecrhmatisme,non crhmati,zw +vprpnn-s u`po. u`po, pg tou/ o` dgns pneu,matoj pneu/ma n-gn-s tou/ o` dgns a`gi,ou a[gioj a--gn-s mh. mh, qn ivdei/n ei=don vnaa qa,naton qa,natoj n-am-s pri.n pri,n ab Îh'Ð h; cs a'n a;n qv i;dh| ei=don vsaa--3s to.n o` dams Cristo.n Cristo,j n-am-s kuri,ouÅ ku,rioj n-gm-s

KJV Acts 10:22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.

GNT Acts 10:22 oi` de. ei=pan( Kornh,lioj e`katonta,rchj( avnh.r di,kaioj kai. fobou,menoj to.n qeo,n( marturou,meno,j te u`po. o[lou tou/ e;qnouj tw/n VIoudai,wn( evcrhmati,sqh u`po. avgge,lou a`gi,ou metape,myasqai, se eivj to.n oi=kon auvtou/ kai. avkou/sai r`h,mata para. sou/Å

GNM Acts 10:22 oi` o` dnmp^apdnm-p de. de, ch ei=pan( ei=pon viaa--3p Kornh,lioj Kornh,lioj n-nm-s e`katonta,rchj( e`katonta,rchj n-nm-s avnh.r avnh,r n-nm-s di,kaioj di,kaioj a--nm-s kai. kai, cc fobou,menoj fobe,w vpppnm-s to.n o` dams qeo,n( qeo,j n-am-s marturou,meno,j marture,w vpppnm-s te te, cc u`po. u`po, pg o[lou o[loj a--gn-s tou/ o` dgns e;qnouj e;qnoj n-gn-s tw/n o` dgmp VIoudai,wn( VIoudai/oj ap-gm-p evcrhmati,sqh crhmati,zw viap--3s u`po. u`po, pg avgge,lou a;ggeloj n-gm-s a`gi,ou a[gioj a--gm-s metape,myasqai, metape,mpw vnam se su, npa-2s eivj eivj pa to.n o` dams oi=kon oi=koj n-am-s auvtou/ auvto,j npgm3s kai. kai, cc avkou/sai avkou,w vnaa r`h,mata r`h/ma n-an-p para. para, pg sou/Å su, npg-2s

KJV Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. {with...: or, in the church}

GNT Acts 11:26 kai. eu`rw.n h;gagen eivj VAntio,ceianÅ evge,neto de. auvtoi/j kai. evniauto.n o[lon sunacqh/nai evn th/| evkklhsi,a| kai. dida,xai o;clon i`kano,n( crhmati,sai te prw,twj evn VAntiocei,a| tou.j maqhta.j Cristianou,jÅ

GNM Acts 11:26 kai. kai, cc eu`rw.n eu`ri,skw vpaanm-s h;gagen a;gw viaa--3s eivj eivj pa VAntio,ceianÅ VAntio,ceia n-af-s evge,neto gi,nomai viad--3s de. de, ch auvtoi/j auvto,j npdm3p kai. kai, ab evniauto.n evniauto,j n-am-s o[lon o[loj a--am-s sunacqh/nai suna,gw vnap evn evn pd th/| o` ddfs evkklhsi,a| evkklhsi,a n-df-s kai. kai, cc dida,xai dida,skw vnaa o;clon o;cloj n-am-s i`kano,n( i`kano,j a--am-s crhmati,sai crhmati,zw vnaa te te, cc/cs prw,twj prw,twj abo evn evn pd VAntiocei,a| VAntio,ceia n-df-s tou.j o` damp maqhta.j maqhth,j n-am-p Cristianou,jÅ Cristiano,j n-am-p

KJV Romans 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

GNT Romans 7:3 a;ra ou=n zw/ntoj tou/ avndro.j moicali.j crhmati,sei eva.n ge,nhtai avndri. e`te,rw|\ eva.n de. avpoqa,nh| o` avnh,r( evleuqe,ra evsti.n avpo. tou/ no,mou( tou/ mh. ei=nai auvth.n moicali,da genome,nhn avndri. e`te,rw|Å

GNM Romans 7:3 a;ra a;ra ch ou=n ou=n ch zw/ntoj za,w vppagm-s tou/ o` dgms avndro.j avnh,r n-gm-s moicali.j moicali,j ap-nf-s crhmati,sei crhmati,zw vifa--3s eva.n eva,n cs ge,nhtai gi,nomai vsad--3s avndri. avnh,r n-dm-s e`te,rw|\ e[teroj a--dm-s eva.n eva,n cs de. de, ch avpoqa,nh| avpoqnh,|skw vsaa--3s o` o` dnms avnh,r( avnh,r n-nm-s evleuqe,ra evleu,qeroj a--nf-s evsti.n eivmi, vipa--3s avpo. avpo, pg tou/ o` dgms no,mou( no,moj n-gm-s tou/ o` dgns mh. mh, qn ei=nai eivmi, vnpag auvth.n auvto,j npaf3s moicali,da moicali,j ap-af-s genome,nhn gi,nomai vpadaf-s avndri. avnh,r n-dm-s e`te,rw|Å e[teroj a--dm-s

KJV Hebrews 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

GNT Hebrews 8:5 oi[tinej u`podei,gmati kai. skia/| latreu,ousin tw/n evpourani,wn( kaqw.j kecrhma,tistai Mwu?sh/j me,llwn evpitelei/n th.n skhnh,n( {Ora ga,r fhsin( poih,seij pa,nta kata. to.n tu,pon to.n deicqe,nta soi evn tw/| o;rei\

GNM Hebrews 8:5 oi[tinej o[stij aprnm-p u`podei,gmati u`po,deigma n-dn-s kai. kai, cc skia/| skia, n-df-s latreu,ousin latreu,w vipa--3p tw/n o` dgnp evpourani,wn( evpoura,nioj ap-gn-p kaqw.j kaqw,j cs kecrhma,tistai crhmati,zw virp--3s Mwu?sh/j Mwu?sh/j n-nm-s me,llwn me,llw vppanm-s+ evpitelei/n evpitele,w +vnpa th.n o` dafs skhnh,n( skhnh, n-af-s {Ora o`ra,w vmpa--2s ga,r ga,r cs fhsin( fhmi, vipa--3s poih,seij poie,w vifa--2s^vmaa--2s pa,nta pa/j ap-an-p kata. kata, pa to.n o` dams tu,pon tu,poj n-am-s to.n o` dams deicqe,nta dei,knumi vpapam-s soi su, npd-2s evn evn pd tw/| o` ddns o;rei\ o;roj n-dn-s

KJV Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. {moved...: or, being wary}

GNT Hebrews 11:7 Pi,stei crhmatisqei.j Nw/e peri. tw/n mhde,pw blepome,nwn( euvlabhqei.j kateskeu,asen kibwto.n eivj swthri,an tou/ oi;kou auvtou/ diV h-j kate,krinen to.n ko,smon( kai. th/j kata. pi,stin dikaiosu,nhj evge,neto klhrono,mojÅ

GNM Hebrews 11:7 Pi,stei pi,stij n-df-s crhmatisqei.j crhmati,zw vpapnm-s Nw/e Nw/e n-nm-s peri. peri, pg tw/n o` dgnp+ mhde,pw mhde,pw ab blepome,nwn( ble,pw vpppgn-p euvlabhqei.j euvlabe,omai vpaonm-s kateskeu,asen kataskeua,zw viaa--3s kibwto.n kibwto,j n-af-s eivj eivj pa swthri,an swthri,a n-af-s tou/ o` dgms oi;kou oi=koj n-gm-s auvtou/ auvto,j npgm3s diV dia, pg h-j o[j aprgf-s kate,krinen katakri,nw viaa--3s to.n o` dams ko,smon( ko,smoj n-am-s kai. kai, cc th/j o` dgfs kata. kata, pa pi,stin pi,stij n-af-s dikaiosu,nhj dikaiosu,nh n-gf-s evge,neto gi,nomai viad--3s klhrono,mojÅ klhrono,moj n-nm-s

KJV Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

GNT Hebrews 12:25 Ble,pete mh. paraith,shsqe to.n lalou/nta\ eiv ga.r evkei/noi ouvk evxe,fugon evpi. gh/j paraithsa,menoi to.n crhmati,zonta( polu. ma/llon h`mei/j oi` to.n avpV ouvranw/n avpostrefo,menoi(

GNM Hebrews 12:25 Ble,pete ble,pw vmpa--2p mh. mh, cs paraith,shsqe paraite,omai vsad--2p to.n o` dams+ lalou/nta\ lale,w vppaam-s eiv eiv cs ga.r ga,r cs evkei/noi evkei/noj apdnm-p ouvk ouv qn evxe,fugon evkfeu,gw viaa--3p evpi. evpi, pg gh/j gh/ n-gf-s paraithsa,menoi paraite,omai vpadnm-p to.n o` dams+ crhmati,zonta( crhmati,zw vppaam-s polu. polu,j ab ma/llon ma/llon abm h`mei/j evgw, npn-1p oi` o` dnmp+ to.n o` dams+ avpV avpo, pg ouvranw/n ouvrano,j n-gm-p avpostrefo,menoi( avpostre,fw vpppnm1p
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/15/2011, 18:58

Hi Paladin, glad you're here!

Since I don't speak Greek, I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make?

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty12/29/2011, 03:11

Hi Everyone,

Please pray for our brother Paladin, as he may be very ill.

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty12/30/2011, 11:22

I hope Paladin is ok.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: I hope Paladin is ok.   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty3/11/2012, 06:15

Hi Karmarie,

Me too.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty3/11/2012, 06:20

karmarie wrote:
Hi Ed. Can you explain that, thanks.
Hi Karmarie, yes I can.

I never said they were completely right in what they believe,
only that what they believe in founded in truth. I will be delving into
"The Trinity" concept so you can see that you see there's something to it.

G. The Trins see God as three............Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Thebox.....Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Thebox.....Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Thebox........<-- An incomplete picture

F. The non-Trins see God as One.............Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? SquareBlank-3...............<-- An incomplete picture

....................................................................Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Square4Squares-1................<-- The HolyCity (Rev.21:2-3 / Isaiah 60:14)

"And the [HolyCity] lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth:" (Rev 21:16)
Ezekiel 43:16: And the altar shall be twelve cubits long, twelve broad, square in the “Four Squares” thereof.

............"To him that overcometh ( Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Thebox ) will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
............even as I(יהשוע) also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
..........He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." (Rev 3:21-22)

..............Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
.........but fellowcitizens
( Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Thebox ) with the saints, and of the household of God;
.........And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets. (Eph 2:19-22)

Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty5/6/2012, 15:41

Ed J has shown in his post on this topic that numbers related to words in Scripture reveal hidden truth. I submitted a post on the gematria forum regarding a most unusual method of using the numerical value of words to which I believe that I have been guided by the Spirit. Since I am illiterate in Hebrew and Greek, I began to use the Hebrew root word spelllings for each word in a sentence which restates scriptural truth, and found that the total numerical value for the sentence then confirms that truth by equal values for other words. This past week I was inspired to use this method in the attempt to confirm the trinitarian viewpoint.

In Scripture it says in relation to Christ: ...And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven; the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1John 5: 6-7. This passage of Scripture certainly seems to make clear that God consists of three separate entities: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. Jesus is the Word and so He is part of the trinity. With the method of gematria which I have used, the triune nature of God is confirmed.

In each gematria example the sentence is first written in English with the identification according to Strong's Concordance for each root word used in the sentence, followed by the sentence written in Hebrew root words (from right to left), then the numerical value of the words and the total value, followed by the word or words which have the same value.

These (H428) bear witness (H5707) that (H3588) Christ (the Messiah) (H4899) is the Son (H1121) of God. (H430)
אלּה עד כִּי משִׁיח בּן אלהִים
86 + 52 + 358 + 30 + 74 + 36 = 636

THREE (H7969)
שׁלושׁ

The three (H7969) that bear witness; (H5707) the Father, (H1) the Word, (H1697) and the Spirit (H7307) are one. (H259)
שׁלושׁ עד אב דּבר רוּח אחד
13 + 214 + 206 + 3 + 74 + 636 = 1146

A WITNESS (G3144) = μαρτυρες = 1146
SPIRIT (G4151) = πνευματος = 1146

It is written, (H3789) there are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) of the only (H3173) begotten (H3205) Son. (H1121)
כּתב שׁלושׁ עד יחִיד ילד בּן
52 + 44 + 32 + 74 + 636 + 422 = 1260

THREE (G5140) = τριων = 1260
SON (G5207) = υιων = 1260

It is written, (H3789) there are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) of the only (H3173) begotten (H3205) Son; (H1121) the Father, (H1) the Word, (H11697) and the Spirit: (H7307) and these (H428) three (H7969) are one. (H259)
כּתב שׁלושׁ עד יחִיד ילד בּן אב דּבר רוּח אלּה שׁלושׁ אחד
13 + 636 + 36 + 214 + 206 + 3 + 52 + 44 + 32 + 74 + 636 + 422 = 2368

JESUS CHRIST = Ιησοῦς Χριστος = 888 + 1480 = 2368

It is written, (H3789) there are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) that Christ (the Messiah), (H4899) the only (H3173) begotten (H3205) Son (H1121) of God, (H430) is God (H430) in the flesh; (H1320) the Father, (H1) the Word, (H1697) and the Holy (H6944) Ghost: (H7307) and these (H428) are one. (H259)
כּתב שׁלושׁ עד משִׁיח יחִיד ילד בּן אלהִים אלהִים בּשֹר אב דּבר קדשׁ רוּח אלּה אחד
13 + 36 + 214 + 404 + 206 + 3 + 502 + 86 + 86 + 52 + 44 + 32 + 358 + 74 + 636 + 422 = 3168

LORD JESUS CHRIST = Κυριος Ιησοῦς Χριστος = 800 + 888 + 1480 = 3168

For (H3588) there are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) in heaven (H8064) that (H3588) Christ (the Messiah) (H4899) is the Son (H1121) of God; (H430) the Father, (H1) the Word, (H1697) and the Holy (H6944) Ghost: (H7307) and these (H428) three (H7969) are one. (H259)
כִּי שׁלושׁ עד שׁמִים כִּי משִׁיח בּן אלהִים אב דּבר קדשׁ רוּח אלּה שׁלושׁ אחד
13 + 636 + 36 + 214 + 404 + 206 + 3 + 86 + 52 + 358 + 30 + 390 + 74 + 636 + 30 = 3168

These are just a few of the greater than 30 gematria confirmations of truth regarding the trinity which I was led to in just a few days. Others have rejected my gematria findings as coincidence, manipulation, or confirmation bias. I leave it to those who review what I have written to reach their own conclusions.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty11/16/2012, 01:47

Ed J wrote:
The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)……………....used only “once”!

Hi Ed; Paladin is back. First, I want to express my gratitude for your interest as demonstrated in your e-mails to me over the previous few months. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Second, I want to express my appreciation for my other friends on the board who expressed interest in my health issues.

I have learned that I will live until I die, so why spend any time dy-"ing?" It is a proccess I do not want to give any more attention to than is necessary. I also found out we are all doing it. Dy-"ing" that is. Otherwise I would say I am fit and hearty. Other than that 'death sentence" hanging over us all in common with the pet dog and the cattle of the field.

Anyway, I notice an error in your post, Ed, and thought I would just pop in and stir your learning curve to include more tangled web for your perusal. Oh, Yes! God bless you Ed.

What folllows are 45 cases where the Hebrew word "Yah" is used to reference God. I notice you have it listed as "used only once." While it is true, the English translators only translated it "Yah" once, the Hebrew is used 45 times, and I thought you would like to know. I know how you like to be right. So, here is the list by which I trust you will be blessed by Yah!

KJV Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

LXE Exodus 15:2 He was to me a helper and protector for salvation: this is my God and I will glorify him; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

KJV Exodus 17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation. {Because...: or, Because the hand of Amalek is against the throne of the LORD, therefore, etc} {the LORD hath...: Heb. the hand upon the throne of the LORD}

LXE Exodus 17:16 For with a secret hand the Lord wages war upon Amalec to all generations.

KJV Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

LXE Psalm 68:4 {067:4} Sing to God, sing praises to his name: make a way for him that rides upon the west (the Lord is his name) and exult before him. They shall be troubled before the face of him,

KJV Psalm 68:18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them. {for men: Heb. in the man}

LXE Psalm 68:18 {067:18} <1> Thou art gone up on high, thou hast led captivity captive, thou hast received gifts for man, yea, for they were rebellious, that thou mightest dwell among them. {1) Gr. having gone up}

KJV Psalm 77:11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

LXE Psalm 77:11 {076:11} I remembered the works of the Lord; for I will remember thy wonders from the beginning.

KJV Psalm 89:8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?

LXE Psalm 89:8 {088:8} O Lord God of hosts, who is like to thee? thou art mighty, O Lord, and thy truth is round about thee.

KJV Psalm 94:7 Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.

LXE Psalm 94:7 {093:7} And they said, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob understand.

KJV Psalm 94:12 Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;

LXE Psalm 94:12 {093:12} Blessed is the man whomsoever thou shalt chasten, O Lord, and shalt teach him out of thy law;

KJV Psalm 102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

LXE Psalm 102:18 {0101:18} Let this be written for another generation; and the people that shall be created shall praise the Lord.

KJV Psalm 104:35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 104:35 {0103:35} Let the sinners fail from off the earth, and transgressors, so that they shall be no more. Bless the Lord, O my soul.

KJV Psalm 105:45 That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD. {Praise...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 105:45 {0104:45} that they might keep his ordinances, and diligently seek his law.

KJV Psalm 106:1 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. {Praise...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 106:1 {0105:1} < > Give thanks to the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever.

KJV Psalm 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD. {Praise...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 106:48 {0105:48} Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting and to everlasting; and all the people shall say, Amen, Amen.

KJV Psalm 111:1 Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. {Praise ye...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 111:1 {0110:1} < > I will give thee thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart, in the council of the upright, and in the congregation.

KJV Psalm 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. {Praise...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 112:1 {0111:1} < > Blessed is the man that fears the Lord: he will delight greatly in his commandments.

KJV Psalm 113:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. {Praise ye...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 113:1 {0112:1} < > Praise the Lord, ye servants of his, praise, the name of the Lord.

KJV Psalm 113:9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD. {to keep...: Heb. to dwell in an house}

LXE Psalm 113:9 {0112:9} who settles the barren woman in a house, as a mother rejoicing over children.

KJV Psalm 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

LXE Psalm 115:17 {0114:17} The dead shall not praise thee, O Lord, nor any that go down to Hades.

KJV Psalm 115:18 But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.

LXE Psalm 115:18 {0114:18} But we, the living, will bless the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

KJV Psalm 116:19 In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 116:19 {0115:19} in the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, Jerusalem.

KJV Psalm 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 117:2 {0116:2} For his mercy has been abundant toward us: and the truth of the Lord endures for ever.

KJV Psalm 118:5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. {in distress: Heb. out of distress}

LXE Psalm 118:5 {0117:5} I called on the Lord out of affliction: and he hearkened to me, so as to bring me into a wide place.

KJV Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

LXE Psalm 118:14 {0117:14} The Lord is my strength and my song, and is become my salvation.

KJV Psalm 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

LXE Psalm 118:17 {0117:17} I shall not die, but live, and recount the works of the Lord.

KJV Psalm 118:18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

LXE Psalm 118:18 {0117:18} The Lord has chastened me sore: but he has not given me up to death.

KJV Psalm 118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

LXE Psalm 118:19 {0117:19} Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and give praise to the Lord.

KJV Psalm 122:4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.

LXE Psalm 122:4 {0121:4} For thither the tribes went up, the tribes of the Lord, as a testimony for Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.

KJV Psalm 130:3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

LXE Psalm 130:3 {0129:3} If thou, O Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

KJV Psalm 135:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.

LXE Psalm 135:1 {0134:1} < > Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise the Lord, ye his servants,

KJV Psalm 135:3 Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

LXE Psalm 135:3 {0134:3} Praise ye the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises to his name; for it is good.

KJV Psalm 135:4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

LXE Psalm 135:4 {0134:4} For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

KJV Psalm 135:21 Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 135:21 {0134:21} Blessed in Sion be the Lord, who dwells in Jerusalem.

KJV Psalm 146:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. {Praise ye...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 146:1 {0145:1} < > My soul, praise the Lord.

KJV Psalm 146:10 The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 146:10 {0145:10} The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Sion, to all generations.

KJV Psalm 147:1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

LXE Psalm 147:1 {0146:1} < > Praise ye the Lord: for psalmody is a good thing; let praise be sweetly sung to our God.

KJV Psalm 147:20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 147:20 He has not done so to <1> any other nation; and he has not shewn them his judgments. {1) Gr. every}

KJV Psalm 148:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. {Praise ye the LORD. Praise: Heb. Hallelujah, etc}

LXE Psalm 148:1 < > Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the highest.

KJV Psalm 148:14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 148:14 and he shall exalt the horn of his people, <1> there is a hymn for all his saints, even of the children of Israel, a people who draw near to him. {1) Or, who is the praise of}

KJV Psalm 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. {Praise...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 149:1 < > Sing to the Lord a new song: his praise is in the assembly of the saints.

KJV Psalm 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 149:9 to execute on them the judgment <1> written: this honour have all his saints. {1) Gr. inscribed, sc. in the scripture}

KJV Psalm 150:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. {Praise ye...: Heb. Hallelujah}

LXE Psalm 150:1 < > Praise God in his holy places: praise him in the firmament of his power.

KJV Psalm 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

LXE Psalm 150:6 Let every thing that has breath praise the Lord.

KJV Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

LXE Isaiah 12:2 Behold, my God is my Saviour; I will trust in him, and not be afraid: for the Lord is my glory and my praise, and is become my salvation.

KJV Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: {everlasting...: Heb. the rock of ages}

LXE Isaiah 26:4 they have trusted with confidence for ever, the great, the eternal God;

KJV Isaiah 38:11 I said, I shall not see the LORD, even the LORD, in the land of the living: I shall behold man no more with the inhabitants of the world.

LXE Isaiah 38:11 I said, I shall no more at all see the salvation of God in the land of the living: I shall no more at all see the salvation of Israel on the earth: I shall no more at all see man.

Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty12/1/2012, 07:56

Recently, while using the gematria value for the Hebrew name of Jesus, which is Yeshua, I came across the following confirmation of the triune nature of God. As with the other gematria associations which I have shown previously, the sentence consistent with Scripture is first written in English, with the corresponding Hebrew word indicated by Strong's number, followed by the sentence written using Hebrew root words (from right to left) and then the gematria values for each word and the total for the sentence.

There are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) in heaven, (H8064) that Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) is the only (H3173) Son (H1121) of God; (H430) the Father, (H1) the Word, (H1697) and the Holy (H6944) Spirit: (H7307) and these (H428) three (H7969) are one. (H259)

שׁלושׁ עד שׁמִים ישׁוע יחִיד בּן אלהִים אב דּבר קדשׁ רוּח אלּה שׁלושׁ אחד

13 + 636 + 36 + 214 + 404 + 206 + 3 + 86 + 52 + 32 + 386 + 390 + 74 + 636 = 3168

It would seem to me that the possibility that this clear statement of truth from the Bible would compute to the value as shown merely by chance is quite unlikely.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty12/1/2012, 10:28

tc2012 wrote:
Recently, while using the gematria value for the Hebrew name of Jesus, which is Yeshua, I came across the following confirmation of the triune nature of God. As with the other gematria associations which I have shown previously, the sentence consistent with Scripture is first written in English, with the corresponding Hebrew word indicated by Strong's number, followed by the sentence written using Hebrew root words (from right to left) and then the gematria values for each word and the total for the sentence.

There are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) in heaven, (H8064) that Jesus (Yeshua) (H3442) is the only (H3173) Son (H1121) of God; (H430) the Father, (H1) the Word, (H1697) and the Holy (H6944) Spirit: (H7307) and these (H428) three (H7969) are one. (H259)

שׁלושׁ עד שׁמִים ישׁוע יחִיד בּן אלהִים אב דּבר קדשׁ רוּח אלּה שׁלושׁ אחד

13 + 636 + 36 + 214 + 404 + 206 + 3 + 86 + 52 + 32 + 386 + 390 + 74 + 636 = 3168

It would seem to me that the possibility that this clear statement of truth from the Bible would compute to the value as shown merely by chance is quite unlikely.

tc2012

Let's test the true value of those "funny little numbers/letters."

Please add the numbers of the following sentences and see if they make the same sense numerically and litterally.

"We went into the other room to get her."

"We went into the other room together."

Do they mean the same thing? Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next