HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Should Believers Treat Each Other?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karmarie

How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty
PostSubject: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty11/8/2011, 23:30

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty11/9/2011, 09:06

Hi Karmarie,

We should treat all people with love, believers and non-believers alike.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty11/9/2011, 09:21

Back to top Go down
Gene Balthrop

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty11/24/2011, 03:34

ED and Karmarie

I believe we need to Have Salt in us but be at Peace also and Love each other even if we disagree of some point . Remember even Paul and Barnabas Had to separate because they were arguing abut some aspect of there belief, But both were strong men of GOD and Have their own incites into some thing that God gave them.. Paul confronted Peter about his conduct once remember. It all boils down to this we need to forgive and love one another, even as God has forgiven us and loved us also and given us his Spirit So we need to remember LOVE is the Greatest thing even more than Knowledge , but that is not to say Knowledge is not important though. I believe In the old adage "Iron Sharpen Iron." we can all learn from one another, if we try.IMO

peace and love ..........................................................................gene
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty11/24/2011, 07:02

Hi Gene,

We can learn more from those we disagree with, than those we agree with.
But I have learned the most from those that have studied the most,
whether I agree with them or not; agreeing is irrelevant.

God bless
Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty4/22/2012, 10:46

Ed J wrote:
Hi Gene,

We can learn more from those we disagree with, than those we agree with.
But I have learned the most from those that have studied the most,
whether I agree with them or not; agreeing is irrelevant.

God bless

Ed, not according to the Bible.

Phil.2:1-4.
"So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves.
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of other"s.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/5/2012, 07:20

Hi Really,

You fellowship with those you agree with,
and learn more from those who see
things differently than you do.
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/5/2012, 21:18

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/16/2012, 01:17

Hi Karmarie,

I fellowship with you and others on forums such as this one.
And some of the people through these forums I even have called.

Someone that lives in Australia has even came to a bible conference
a 45 minute drive from my place where I have had the privilege of meeting him.
it was at this prophecy conference where I also met Rosemary LaVigne (a speaker there).

Perry Stone, John Hagee, and I have learned a lot of Greek and Hebrew from Dr. Gene and Melessa Scott.
Nick Hassan, Georg, Wakeup, Charles and the list goes on. Anyone who studies God's word has something to offer.
Now tc2012 and William Downie have joined this forum, and I'm sure they have a lot to offer as well. (they study Gematria)
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/21/2012, 11:47

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/21/2012, 12:04

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/22/2012, 17:49

Hi Karmarie,

Fellowship is sharing with others who
have the same interest in GOD as I do.
Is that not what fellowship means to you?

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty5/22/2012, 19:29

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty10/11/2012, 12:31

karmarie wrote:
Hi Ed. I have another question. (1)Have you ever been involved in a Church of any denomination? If so, which one?

(2)Fellowship to me is not going on forums anymore. Where TWO or THREE are gathered! Just talking to another believer by Email is better to me because you can do things like pray... and talk about personal things. You can't do that on a forum. A forum is all about people putting their point of view across, that is all.

Yes, speaking about doctrine is a good thing too, and a big part of it. But, there's more to it than that.

I enjoy talking with my Mum more than anyone.

And if I ever joined a Church.. It would most likely be the Quakers! Adventists(?), Eastern Orthodox, or Anglican.

Yes, forums are good sometimes, but not for everything.

Hi Kar,

1) Never been a member, nor have I gone very much to institutionalized religion.
...A. I use to go and volunteer at a free will baptist church, helping the kids.
...B. And not to long ago I was bible studying with the head guy of the local JW Church.
...C. And recently I want to a Pentecostal promotional dinner.

2) It is with me though.

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty10/11/2012, 13:57

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Should Believers Treat Each Other?   How Should Believers Treat Each Other? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Should Believers Treat Each Other?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Christianity :: Christianity-