HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

"7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories' Empty
PostSubject: "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories'   "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories' Empty4/14/2013, 03:28

I will offer longer explanations, but here are brief explanations of the "7 Seals" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories'...

#1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)
This explains what happened before "In the beginning..." and what will happen after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. The Guardin' of Eden story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again while changing a chromosome to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere on Earth which is 4.55 billion years-old.) The near future should bring confirmation of ETs and their history with global cultures. Advanced technology and wormholes (Einstein-Rosen bridges) should eventually provide interuniversal travel as a proof of The Conglomerate. We as observers cancel out any potential parallel-universes promoted by some as existing within the multiverse.

#2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory
Like any design58er/architect/engineer/composer74, etc., when The Creator first conceived of any 'true Earth-like planet', He had to plan it by creating a mathematical design. John 1:1 is more than a leading principle of the ancient Mysteries, the Word 'God' represents one of physics' universal constants - number 174, actually. The ancient precept "As above, so below"/"On Earth as it is in the heavens74" predicated sacred geometry and eventually led to Simple674 English774 Gematria874. The forbidden fruit74 that Eve & Adam ate was a FIG (6/7*) which is a HUGE code as is Genasis74 7:4. Earthlings' 'next-door neighbors' - the Planet Nestor & Nestlings - are introduced, as is proof of Biblical extraterrestrial intervention (Gen 6:4 "Nefilem64"). Free4masonry7 with its oral traditions has kept the secret of GOD=7_4 through the centuries. The omnipresent pattern/fractal of 7_4 is reflected at different scales, making it a perfect74 example of chaos theory applied to epic proportions!

#3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory (M-Theory + Time Analysis) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"
Many theoretical physicists refer to string theory/M-theory as the theory of everything (TOE) since it combines the four forces of nature and the two types of matter - as well as combining quantum mechanics (the very small) & relativity (the very BIG) - into one unified field theory. (Einstein sought this for the last 40 years of his life!) This theory now receives an analysis of time47 that completes it. There is much indirect observational data provided that proves its existence. But this TOE actually comes 'under the umbrella' of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4, which is the BIGGEST example of Einstein's separability principle!

#4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Fractal
This data can now be seen as a very simple underlying repetitive numerical pattern in nature that has been observed for 7,000+ years, i.e. the convergence of the lunar year every 19 tropical (solar) years. It has been consciously and subconsciously mirrored on important occasions in global culture. S=19 is an strong example of sacred gematria sealed in the Genasis story starting with the Serpent/Snake/Satan/Sin (*Six/Seven) and is a result of U21nified S19trings Theory. S=19 is also a fractal and an example of separability.

#5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory (based on Quantum Entanglement)
The scientific method has been used to confirm that thought - especially GOD/FOD's thought - is the fastest and most powerful thing in this universe! Thought can travel faster-than-light, thus going back in time and producing a new chain-of-events resulting in non-coincidental synchronic reactions. Many synchronisms are provided as proof. This explains the 'how' behind the Parting of the Red Sea, Walls of Jericho, etc.

#6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories
It's further mathematically proven that God The Creator became incarnate as Jesus74 son of Joseph58/73, but it certainly wasn't the first time nor was it the last! CEe & CRe are 'metaphysical conservation theories' dealing with the infinite universes within The Conglomerate. The science58 of "You are gods" (John 10:34) is explained. CEe theory proves why Venus has a 40-year cycle and a 40-day retrograde, why a couple has 40 fingers and toes, and why there are many 40-year and 40-day periods mentioned in the Bible, i.e. Gen 7:4.

#7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles (ex. Einstein returned as Watson77)
"The Christ77 returns and there's a resurrection of the dead". All our eternal souls pass through time by reincarnation and the scientific method - including experimentation - has been used to prove this. There is a long list of Famous Direct Reincarnations (book title) and Albert58 Einstein returning is the key74. This knowledge of the afterlife and its processes saves Mother Earth, humankind, and animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday morning, Fri 4/12/13 at 06:14, I finished(?) tweaking the Title Page of There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism and alignment which is the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. After much thought, I simply deleted "time47 analysis provides symmetry" from Seal #3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory. I didn't add anything else at that time, but it looked like it was missing something and I especially like the "time47 analysis" part. After four more hours of thought and research, at 10:44, I added in its place, "(M-theory + time47 analysis)". But I forgot to adjust the time at the very bottom of the Title Page, so, at 15:16, I produced file 'Title Page 4.12.13 c' ending with 10:44. At precisely that moment, it thundered for the first time and a strong thunderstorm followed! The golf course outside my gf's condo is very happy.

After printing out the finished(?) Title Page text at 15:22, on Masters.com live they said, "There are 21 countries represented in the tournament and 19 former champions". How cool was that subconscious non-coincidental synchronic reaction reference to Seal #3?!

At 16:55, Jack from Air Around The Clock arrived to fix the gf's air conditioning. "For an extra $60, you'll be covered for the year". It then came to $185: Seal #4. Jack said he was a church-goer and a Bible reader, so I gave him the original 10:44 copy of the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. He seemed to recognize its significance. As he left, I asked him, "Have you looked up your birthday in the Bible?" "No, it's April 15." "Look up Matthew 4:15."

Synchronism: 4/13/13 06:03 "Lion plane skids off runway" - ABC, Local 10 News

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Fria-day April 12, 2013 10:44 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds(74)/heavens(74).

Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of multiple-spaces that don't transfer well to this forum post.

There Are No Coin4c1idences788

There is synchronism and alignment. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the ‘Grand Scheme’ of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e. sacred geometry and gematria74. We are not only 'observers who affect the experiment', we are participants and co-creators...

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.75 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

GOD3=7_4 ... god=good=gooooooood=G-d=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April ... Simple674 English774 Gematria874 - the key74: A=1...Z=26
Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p•4f = 17.76”. F I G = 6/7
Jesus74 b 4.17.6 BC/17.4.748 AUC, on Cross74 G7ood4 Friday74 7.4.783/30 AD

FOD3=6_4 ... fod=food=fooooooood=F-d=6_4 ... Genasis74 6:4 "Nefilem64", Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of PlanEt Nestor
Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, lunar phases 7.4 days, etc. Nestor’s inner planets at .6 & .4 AU, lunar phases 6.4 days, etc., hence F6od4. Rev 21:1
"Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4"

Unified Strings Theory
3D rs + 7D hs + 7a rt + 4a ht = 21 dimensions/aspects of spacetime

(M-theory + time47 analysis)

Nestor’s U21S19 theory
3D rs + 6D hs + 6a rt + 4a ht = 19D/a st

(incomplete, yet engineerable & Einstein's separability principle)

(unified [U}, strings[S], dimensions [D], regular space [rs], hyperspace [hs], aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht], spacetime [st])

Metonic cycle=19 tropical years=6,940 days=235 synodic months74=254 sidereal mo. Eclipse series=19 eclipse y=223 syn. mo. Two eclipse seasons 18.6 days shy of a year. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. Speed-of-light=186,282 mps. Black hole of one19 solar mass has Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 mi. Ra19. King Tut died at 18-19. Bhagvad7 Gita[sup4[/sup] 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.’s 19 y, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S19 (Symbol, Shape, Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Satan, Smart, Sex, Sin, Seven Seals). Mary Mother d 19 BC. Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost years’, 12 male+7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Josephus’ Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 re: Y'shua74, Messiah74, & Christ77ians. Origen b 186 AD. Knights Templar 1119. ~18.6 y after Ben Franklin died on 4/17/1790 - Abe Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill). Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51≈7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, & Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres / 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian's 19 museums. Avg. American adult weighs 185 lbs. T.R. d 1919. Albert58 Einstein 1919: divorced & married, relativity proven during eclipse, Kaluza’s 5D theory, met w/ Zion64ists. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. AI memory74 doubles every 18._ months. Nixon's 18.5 min. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. 18.6 mach Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up, 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found). Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186 ft wide » 19 9/11 hijackers » “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Q & #19; 19:19. Baha'i & #19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. Dan19. Jah19. Cop19. FL18/FLA19. 7/4=185th/186th day & aphelion. 19th Amendment. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 y-o. 18-wheelers+spare. 19th Dynasty & Moses. Christianity's 1,900 y. My father58's stroke, I was 19. 19-of-21 killed when balloon crashed in Luxor.

Quantum entanglement transmits information faster-than-light; †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime.
Dark energy74, gamma rays, quasars, antimatter, negative energy, helium 3, etc. aren't the most energetic things, GOD/FOD's †hough† is.

Y h w/ h64? ... thought = h2c² ... new thought = t²h2up
G7OD4/F6OD4 = †he33 1 Mind40 = universal quantum computer = 12t hi ui pi

(universes [u}, infinite [i}, hydrogen [h], speed-of-light [c], time [t], pain/pleasure [p])

E=mc² ... Conglomeratal Energy eternal = light² x mass of infinite universes ... CEe = God = 2 Christmases
God = CEe = mass x infinite Christs

CEe = 5mass ×/+ 8time = 40/13masstime (God = 40/13mt)

Conglomeratal Energies eternal = infinite universes × 10 senses × 6 mass × 9 time (godse = 6m ui 10s 9t)

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that
human souls that help the global system will return as human (Mt 5:5).

Luck 100 = karma 4 + modesty 1 × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution4 + blessings4]

Oliver Cromwell → George Washington → Robert E. Lee → Dwight Eisenhower
Franklin & Eleanor Roosevelt → Barack & Michelle Obama
Abigail Adams → Mary Lincoln → Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson58/73
Frederick Douglass → Martin Luther King Jr.
Judy Garland → Beyoncé
Tom Morris Jr. → Bobby Jones → Tiger Woods
King George III → George McClellan → Fuhrer Adolph Hitler → George Walker Bush
Bernard de Clairvaux → Leonardo Fibonacci → Leonardo Da Vinci → Galileo → Ben21 Franklin → Lincoln → Einstein →

Richard ‘Brad’shaw Wa†son77 II

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58
even to the throne of G7od4 Himself.” – Masonic774 oath444

1997 t 4/12/13 10:44

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synchronism: 4/13/13 09:01 Lion plane goes off runway into sea in Bali - no one was killed - ABC Local 10 News
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories'   "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories' Empty4/18/2013, 01:52

(view #19)

186 victims of the Boston Marathon bombings: 3 killed & 183 injured.

Bible's Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Fractal

The "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' are on the cover of my 74-page booklet There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism and alignment. This fulfills the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10, "A book/scroll sealed with 7 seals". I made a very small tweak to Seal #4 yesterday (April 16, 2013) which includes many examples of 18.6 & 186, and I unfortunately saw the number of injured in Boston climb to 183 (+ 3 dead).

I first printed out the Title Page in 1997. Since then, I've tried to keep track of the 'non-coincidental synchronic reactions' - 'synchronisms' - that have occurred while I write and tweak the "book/scroll". I AM really sorry about this one. I pray the Title Page is now finished.

Today, April 17, is Jesus' real birthday. See astronomer http://MichaelMolnar.com
http://7seals.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: finished(?) 7/26/13 08:52   "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories' Empty7/29/2013, 02:35

I will offer longer explanations, but here are brief explanations of the "7 Seals" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories'...

#1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)
This explains before "In the beginnin'74..." and after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. The Guardin'774 of Eden4 story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again while changing a chromosome to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere on Earth which is 4.55 billion-years-old.) The near future should confirm ETs - those "ancient aliens" - and their history with global cultures. Advanced technology and wormholes (Einstein-Rosen bridges) will eventually provide interuniversal travel. Einstein was wrong re: one eternal steady-state universe. And we as observers/participants/co-creators cancel out any potential parallel-universes promoted by some as existing within the multiverse.

#2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory
Like any design58er/architect/engineer/composer74, etc., when The Creator first conceived of any 'true Earth-like planet', He had to plan it by creating a mathematical model. John 1:1 is more than a leading principle of the ancient Mysteries, the Word 'GOD' represents one of physics' universal constants - number 174, actually. The ancient precept "As above, so below"/"On Earth as it is in the heavens74" predicated sacred geometry and eventually led to Simple674 English774 Gematria874. The fruit74 Eve & Adam ate was a FIG (6/7*) which is a HUGE code as is Genasis74 7:4. Earthlings' 'next-door neighbors' - the Planet Nestor & Nestlings - are introduced, as is proof of Biblical extraterrestrial intervention, i.e. Gen 6:4 "Nefilem64". Free4masonry7 with its oral traditions has kept the secret of GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th through the centuries. The omnipresent pattern/fractal of 7_4 is reflected at different scales, making it a perfect74 example of chaos theory's sensitive dependence on initial74 conditions applied to epic proportions!

#3: Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory (M-Theory + Time Analysis) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"
Many theoretical physicists refer to string theory/M-theory as the theory of everything (TOE) since it combines the four forces of nature (gravity, electromagnetism - as well as combining quantum mechanics (the very small) & relativity (the very BIG) - into one unified field theory. (Einstein sought this for the last 40 years of his life!) This theory now receives an analysis of time47 that completes it. There is much indirect observational data provided that proves its existence and it is used to predict Earth analogs! But this TOE actually comes 'under the umbrella' of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4.

#4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Fractal
This data can now be seen as a very simple underlying repetitive numerical pattern/fractal in nature that has been observed for 7,000+ years (yet its origin had eluded science58, i.e. lunar years converging every 19 solar years. It has been consciously and subconsciously mirrored on important occasions in global culture. S=19 is an strong example of sacred gematria secretly sealed in the Genasis story starting with the symbolic Serpent/Snake/Satan/Sin (*Six/Seven) and is an indirect result/reflection of U21nified S19trings Theory. S=19 is a fractal (chaos theory).

#5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory (similar to Quantum Entanglement's Time Travel)
It's now been proven that thought - especially GOD/FOD's thought - is the fastest and most powerful thing in this universe! Thought can travel faster-than-light, go back in time and produce a new chain-of-events resulting in non-coincidental synchronic reactions. Many synchronisms are provided as proof. Thought can also travel non-locally. This explains the 'how' behind the Parting of the Red Sea, etc. GOD/FOD = the universal quantum computer.

#6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories
It's further mathematically proven that God The Creator became incarnate as Jesus74 son of Joseph58/73, but it certainly wasn't the first time nor was it the last! CEe & CRe are 'metaphysical conservation theories' dealing with the infinite universes within The Conglomerate. The science58 of "You are gods" (John 10:34) is explained. CEe theory proves why a couple has 40 fingers and toes, why Venus has a 40-year cycle and a 40-day retrograde, and why there are many 40-year and 40-day periods mentioned in the Bible, i.e. Genasis 7:4.

#7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles/Theory of Luck (ex. Einstein returned as Watson77)
"The Christ77 returns and there's a resurrection of the dead" has been fulfilled. All our eternal souls pass thru time by reincarnation and the scientific method (including experimentation) has been used to prove this. There is a long list of Famous Direct Reincarnations (book title) and Albert58 Einstein returning is the key74 (although he didn't believe in any afterlife). This confirmation of transmigration and its processes ultimately saves Mother Earth, humankind, and animals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the July 26, 2013 08:52 tweaked version of the cover of the "book/scroll" referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. These 'beyond Einstein theories' are the "7 seals" revealed. The Title Page also includes artwork not found here of the solar eclipse meeting the lunar eclipse, forming a vesica pieces, and 7 + 4 stars w/ Venus in transit against a scroll in the clouds74/heavens74.

Note: I wrote this on Microsoft Word using alot of multiple-spaces that don't transfer well to this forum post.

There Are No Coin4c1idences788

There is synchronism and alignment. Everything evolves by laws of nature, is (w)holē40 and mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Every†hing has meaning in the Grand Scheme of God/Fod’s universes. Anytime an idea19* is connect59/74ed to natur74e, it’s not only logical59 – it was inevitable, i.e. sacred geometry and gematria74. We are not only "observers who affect the experiment", we are participants and co-creators...

The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13,798,000,000 years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe; this universe & that SBH share the same event horizon. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes (multiverse). This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design58 for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

GOD3=7_4 ... god=good=gooooooood=G-d=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April ... Simple674 English774 Gematria874 - the key74: A=1...Z=26
Royal Cubits74 = 7 palms x 4 fingers, Standard Cubits = 6p•4f = 17.76”. F I G = 6/7
Jesus74 b 4.17.6 BC/17.4.748 AUC, on Cross74 G7ood4 Friday74 7.4.783/30 AD

FOD3=6_4 ... fod=food=fooooooood=F-d=6_4 ... Genasis74 6:4 "Nefilem64", Juan46 1:1 - Fod is The Creator/Founder of Plan-it Nestor
Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, lunar phases 7.4 days, etc. Nestor’s inner planets at .6 & .4 AU, lunar phases 6.4 days, etc., hence F6od4. Rev 21:1
"Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4" (NASA Conference 4/21/09 Pasadena, CA)

Unified Strings Theory ('Theory of Everything')
3 dimensions regular space + 7 dimensions hyperspace + 7 aspects regular time + 4 aspects hypertime = 21 dimensions/aspects of spacetime

(M-theory + time47 analysis)
-or-
3D rs + 6D hs + 6a rt + 4a ht = 19D/a st
(incomplete, yet engineerable i.e. PlanEt Nestor)

(unified [U}, strings[S], dimensions [D], regular space [rs], hyperspace [hs], aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht], spacetime [st])

(Einstein's 1921 US Visit & Nobel)

Metonic cycle=19 tropical years=6,940 days=235 synodic or 254 sidereal months74. Eclipse series=19 eclipse y=223 synodic mo.
Eclipse y/two eclipse seasons 18.6 days shy of y. Nutation: Moon’s 18.6 y cycle (US coastlines mapped every 18.6 y). Earth orbits Sun at 18.6 mps w/ orbital dia. of 186,000,000 miles. SOL=186,282 mps. Black hole of one19 solar mass=Schwarzchild radius of 1.86 miles. Ra19. King Tut died at 18-19. Bhagvad7 Gita4 18:6 & 18:62-3 (Mahabharata74). Hebrew cal.’s 19 y cycle, A1d4a1m13, Eve (Heb.)=19, S=19th letter (Symbol/Sign/Shape, Story-Start, She, Serpent/Snake/Staff, Satan, Source, Sin, Shame, Smart, Sex, Son, Secret, Six, Seven Seals). Moses 19th Dynasty. Mary Mother b 19 BC. Jesus’ 18._ ‘lost y’, 12 male+7 female disciples (12/7), Cana19, Mt 19:19, Jewish74 Antiquities 18.63 - Y'shua74, Messiah74, Christ77ians. Origen b 186 AD. Knights Templar 1119. ~18.6 y after Ben21 Franklin d 4/17/1790 - Lincoln born (2/12/1790 BF’s Anti-Slavery Bill). Antietam 1862.71 (74 y of Constitution), 1863: slaves freed, IN GOD WE TRUST on US coins, Civil War 'won' 7/4/1863 (1863.51, 18:63:51≈7:04 pm), Thanksgiving, & Lady4 Freedom7 on Capitol7 Dome4. White House complex: 18.5 acres / 7.4 hectares, 19 WH 18'6" Xmas Trees. Great Seal's 19 orbs. Smithsonian's 19 museums. Average American adult: 185 lbs. 1919 - WWI treaty, Woodrow Wilson, TR d, labor strikes, Albert58 Einstein: divorced & married, relativity proven by eclipse, met w/ Zion64ists, Kaluza’s 5D theory. 1,863 y between74 Herod’s Temple (19 BC-70 AD) & Hitler 1933. Uranium is 19 times denser than water. A-bomb 1,850' above Hiroshima. Nixon tape's 18.5 min. Yom Kippur War 19 days. DNA19, *idea19, egg19. 18.6 mach Space Shuttle Columbia’s cabin began beaking up, 19 shuttle rollbacks. Flight 19 (FT-74) 7:04 pm (Chalk's Seaplane [est. 1919] crashed58 off Watson Island: 19 bodies initial74ly found). Flight 191 » 1 World Trade Center186 186' high base/19 floors » 19 9/11 hijackers, “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30, Q & #19; 19:19 (Muhammad74). Baha'i & #19. Golf’s R&A19 & 19th Hole. QB19. PC19. Dan19. Jah19. Cop19. FL18/FLA19 1819. 7/4=185th/186th day & aphelion. 19th Amendment. Sputnik ~185 lbs, Apollo 18 & Soyuz 19. 19-gun salute. Adulthood: 18.5 y-o. 18-wheelers+spare. Christianity's 1,900 y.
My father58's stroke, I was 19. 19-of-21 killed when balloon crashed in Luxor.

Quantum entanglement transmits 'information' faster-than-light; †hough† can be superluminal and defy strict linear †ime and locality.
Dark energy74, gamma rays, quasars, antimatter, negative energy, helium 3, etc. aren't the most energetic things, GOD/FOD's †hough† is.

Y h w/ h64? ... thought = h2c² ... new thought = t²h2up
GOD7_4/FOD6_4 = †he33 1 Mind40 = universal quantum computer = 12t hi ui pi

(universes [u}, infinite [i}, hydrogen [h], speed-of-light [c], time [t], pain/pleasure [p])

E=mc² ... Conglomeratal Energy eternal = light² x mass of infinite universes ... CEe = God = 2 Christmases
God = CEe = mass x infinite Christs

CEe = 5mass ×/+ 8time = 40/13masstime (GOD = 40/13mt)

Conglomeratal Energies eternal = infinite universes × 10 senses × 6 mass × 9 time (godse = 6m ui 10s 9t)

Reincarna†ion †heory & its 23 Principles includes 10 ways to track an eternal7 soul4 + scientific laws including energy, information, & consciousness can’t be destroyed, only transferred. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles. Natural selection/ "survival of the fittest" assure that
human souls that help the global system will return as human (Mt 5:5).

Luck 100 = [karma 4 + modesty 1] × [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4 + contribution 4 + blessings 4]

Oliver Cromwell → George Washington → Robert E. Lee → Eisenhower
Franklin & Eleanor Roosevelt → Barack & Michelle Obama
Abigail Adams → Mary Lincoln → Marilyn Monroe → Janet Jackson58/73
Frederick Douglass → Martin Luther King Jr.
Copernicus → Kepler → Newton
Bach → Mozart → Berlioz → Ravel → Corea
Beethoven → Mahler
Billie Holiday → Mariah Carey
Judy Garland → Beyoncé
'Young' Tom Morris → Bobby Jones → Tiger Woods
King George III → George McClellan → Hitler → George Bush Jr.
Bernard de Clairvaux → Leonardo Fibonacci → Leonardo Da Vinci → Galileo → Benjamin Franklin → Abraham Lincoln → A. Einstein →

Richard ‘Brad’shaw Wa†son77 II

“You are to contemplate the intellectual faculties and to trace them in their development through the paths of nature and science58
even to the throne of G7od4 Himself.” – Masonic774 oath444

1997 t 7/26/13 08:52 My birthday, Matthew 7:26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories'   "7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories' Empty

Back to top Go down

"7 Seals" explained as 'beyond Einstein theories'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1