HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original Beliefs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karmarie

Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty11/26/2011, 17:18

Back to top Go down
Gene Balthrop

PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty11/28/2011, 01:50

Karmarie...............I was wondering about Istari also, has he been invited to this site , and i will pray for him, I my not agree completely with him but i do see a lot of things he has said though. I like his honesty and straight frowardness. He certainly gave us thing to think about. If you chat with him tell him i said Hi.

peace and love to you and yours..........................................................................gene
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty11/29/2011, 05:46

Hi Karmarie,

Please invite him here too, OK?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty11/29/2011, 09:45

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty1/4/2013, 20:22

karmarie wrote:
Hi Paladin how are you?

This was on my mind a week ago, now its something else. :smile:
Now my focus is on getting back to where I was and that was helping Muslims know Jesus. I dont think its so much what we know but what we do with what we know, correct teaching/belief helps though, example with what I want to do, knowing the difference in the Father and the Son makes it easier.

Maybe Ed would like to look into it? I was interested in first discovering which books can be trusted from way back, and what the Earliest Christians believed - how they lived - what they did - how they thought etc.
Hi Karmarie,

Did you read: "The First Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians"? (ref. Phil.4:3)
It reads like Stephan's dissertation in Acts 7, but much more comprehensive.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty1/5/2013, 15:22

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Beliefs   Original Beliefs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Original Beliefs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Christianity :: Doctrinal Disputes-