HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daauthor50

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Hello,   Hello, Empty3/12/2013, 02:54

I am D L Johnson and wish to discuss Bible Codes and Gematria. I have recently self-published a book that is an examination of The Infinity Bible Code which was once introduced by Al Neal as the only Bible Code that can be proven by logic in a college classroom. It is called, "Honour of Kings:The KJV Bible Code.

I agree we are in the last days and my book seems to agree with the findings of Dewey Bruton in that the very structure of the Bible points to the days we find ourselves in when compared to Prophecy in the Psalms by J R Church and the Matching chapters chart studied by those of us familiar with the Infinity Code.

My book presents it as speculation at best but if I am wrong, we still have a very unique Bible code. Thank you and Godbless each of you.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, Empty3/12/2013, 07:58

Hi David, welcome!

What Bible Code's are you referring to?
I ask, because I haven't read any of your posts yet.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: The Infinity Code   Hello, Empty3/12/2013, 08:40

In 1998 Al Neal presented what was dubbed "The Infinity Bible Code" by the Prophecy Club and over the later years hosted his own meetings and conference calls. Youtube still has his original video or parts of it. A internet search of, "The Infinity Bible Code" will also net you some results.

I have been studying the code for years and have been a member of the Yahoo chat group of the same name. I wrote a book because I believe the very structure of the Bible points to Psalms 117 by the fact that it is the very middle of the Bible and when you take the 22 Hebrew letters chapter to chapter in order, they go through the Bible 54 times. The 27th time ends at Psalms 116. The significance of 27 is that the 27th book of the OT is Daniel while the 27th Book of the NT is Revelation.

Computer unreliable must send this in case of shutdown. Will continue
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, Empty3/12/2013, 09:17

Hi David,

You got 24 hours to edit posts yourself.
However you can still edit posts after that,
but only through a Moderator or the Admin.

My research shows much significance
of the bible's center-chapter as well.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1