HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty
PostSubject: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty2/27/2013, 07:33

There are 7 dimensions of hyperspace + 4 common dimensions = 11D spacetime in M-theory/string theory.

Through an analysis of time, we find there are 7 aspects of 'regular time' + 4 aspects of 'hypertime' in the 21 aspects of Earth's unified strings (U21 S19) theory [ref]NASA Conference presentation http://planetnestor.blogspot.com [/ref]. The 7 aspects of regular time are (1) past, (2) present, (3) future, (4) the beginning: the Big Bang 13.75 billion-years-ago, (5) the end: the Big Crunch , (6) the void: beyond the event-horizon of this expanding universe and/or beyond the event-horizon of a supermassive black hole, and (7) a constant: the speed-of-light (186,282 mps).

In addition, there are 4 aspects of hypertime: (1) time dilation / fast forward, (2) faster-than-light / reverse, (3) stop time (observations of objects made while traveling at the speed-of-light), (4) before the beginning and after the end (a supermassive black hole in another universe within The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes (multiverse) 'Big-Banged' into this universe (a supermassive while hole), thus providing infinite space and infinite time (eternity).
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: The speed of Light slowing down.....   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/13/2013, 06:53

I once listened to Beyond Time and Space by Chuck Missler and believe that the slowing down of the speed of light is why we see an Old earth compared to the young earth theory as time was faster in the days of Adam and Eve (Chevah).

I also believe in the Entrophy Theory where there was order when the universe was made but it is slowly moving toward chaos hence the times we now live in where children have reached the point where they think they should run the household. lol
Therefore I tend to think the reason that God will create a new heaven and a new earth is because he allowed the entrophy into creation and Lucifer was of no surprise in the first place but a needed point in this first creation that no one will ever rise in opposition ever again.

Therefore even this aspect we call time may one day also be just a memory.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: SOL has been constant since right after Big Bang   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/13/2013, 13:26

[quote="Daauthor50"]I once listened to Beyond Time and Space by Chuck Missler...

Daauthor50/David(40),

No. Thanks for replying, but wrong. This universe Big Banged into existence 13.75 billion-years-ago. Earth is 4.55 billion-years-old. The 'God-guy' appeared in the Guardin' of Eden ~6,000 years-ago in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. He cloned himself to produce Adam and then cloned the clone while changing a chromosome to create Eve. The speed-of-light has remained a constant since immediately after the Big Bang.

As time goes on, order is continually created. Humanity is more ordered now than ever before, although there's now 7 billion people on Earth.
Don't confuse 'heaven' (a frame-of-mind) and the 'heavens' (sky/space). We have a new understanding of heaven and the heavens, and literally, NASA and the world's astronomers are about to directly observe other Earth-like planets.

Your use of "Lucifer" is medieval. 'Luciferus" was/is Latin for 'the light-bearer'/the Morning Star & Western Star: Planet Venus. Please stop using it as an incorrect synonym for D'evil/Satan.

Synchronism: 3/12/13 22:00 EDT "In the beginning there was darkness, then BANG!" - The Universe on History 2 Channel (H2)
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/13/2013, 13:27

Daauthor50 wrote:
I once listened to Beyond Time and Space by Chuck Missler...

Daauthor50/David(40=D4+A1+V22+I9+D4),

No. Thanks for replying, but wrong. This universe Big Banged into existence 13.75 billion-years-ago. Earth is 4.55 billion-years-old. The 'God-guy' appeared in the Guardin' of Eden ~6,000 years-ago in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. He cloned himself to produce Adam and then cloned the clone while changing a chromosome to create Eve. The speed-of-light has remained a constant since immediately after the Big Bang.

As time goes on, order is continually created. Humanity is more ordered now than ever before, although there's now 7 billion people on Earth.
Don't confuse 'heaven' (a frame-of-mind) and the 'heavens' (sky/space). We have a new understanding of heaven and the heavens, and literally, NASA and the world's astronomers are about to directly observe other Earth-like planets.

Your use of "Lucifer" is medieval. 'Luciferus" was/is Latin for 'the light-bearer'/the Morning Star & Western Star: Planet Venus. Please stop using it as an incorrect synonym for D'evil/Satan.

Synchronism: 3/12/13 22:00 EDT "In the beginning there was darkness, then BANG!" - The Universe on History 2 Channel (H2)[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/24/2013, 15:02

Daauthor50 wrote:
I once listened to Beyond Time and Space by Chuck Missler and believe that the slowing down of the speed of light is why we see an Old earth compared to the young earth theory as time was faster in the days of Adam and Eve (Chevah).

I also believe in the Entrophy Theory where there was order when the universe was made but it is slowly moving toward chaos hence the times we now live in where children have reached the point where they think they should run the household. lol
Therefore I tend to think the reason that God will create a new heaven and a new earth is because he allowed the entrophy into creation and Lucifer was of no surprise in the first place but a needed point in this first creation that no one will ever rise in opposition ever again.

Therefore even this aspect we call time may one day also be just a memory.

DavidJ
Hi David,

Do you believe God is going to obliterate terra-firma?
as in no more planet until a new one is made?
is that what you believe God is saying?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Scripture is quite clear on the subject....   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/26/2013, 07:52

As I always say, Matthew 24 is a mini-book of Revelation and he states that, "Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass away." The book of Revelation states this as well. Standing outside a dimension and recreating it is nothing. When there is no such thing as time, how long is a moment?

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/26/2013, 08:24

Hi David,

So, is that a "Yes" then?

Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Ok......   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/27/2013, 03:03

Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

So, is that a "Yes" then?

Your point is.....?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/27/2013, 03:25

Daauthor50 wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi David,

Your point is.....?
Hi David,

My point is: trying to figure out what you believe.
Since you don't know what information I seek
I get there quickly by asking questions.
(so can you please answer now?)

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: The Christ returns to save Mother Earth & humanity   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/27/2013, 03:42

Ed J wrote:
Do you believe God is going to obliterate terra-firma? As in no more planet until a new one is made? Is that what you believe God is saying?
Ed,

GOD & I are disappointed in you! How could you even entertain the idea that "God is going to obliterate terra-firma"? That would be evil. GOD/God created this planet so it would develop into 'heaven on Earth'. Re: "a new heaven/heavens and a new Earth" this is realized through a symbolic new understanding of how we define 'heaven' and the 'heavens', as a new kind of Earth where democratic-republics rule that observe human rights and have legal systems that are just.

NASA and other astronomers are discovering other planits all the time! The announcement of Planet Nestor - our 'next-door neighbors' - could come at any time. Understanding that Earth and Earthlings aren't alone in this universe is prophecy of Rev 21:1 fulfilled. Understanding that this universe was created 13.75 billion years ago through a supermassive black hole in another universe also fulfills Rev 21:1.

Synchronsim: 3/26/13 12:40 EDT "It's not just a 'coincidence'" - 'Thine Own Self', Star Trek: Next Generation on BBC America
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: I really have nothing more to say on this subject.   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/28/2013, 02:28

As it is not an important point I have nothing to really discuss here. My point is code not whether or not God is a part or not a part of our dimension and how many dimensions are there as it is all speculation that only he knows and created.

We will know when we stand with him and are in our celestial bodies and knows as he knows and not before. You can speculate as to the state of the universe and space time past present and future all you want but what is important is the here and now and whether one abides in him.

My discussions on hypertime ends here.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Since it is clarification you seek....   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/29/2013, 03:46

Daauthor50 wrote:
As I always say, Matthew 24 is a mini-book of Revelation and he states that, "Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my word shall not pass away." The book of Revelation states this as well. Standing outside a dimension and recreating it is nothing. When there is no such thing as time, how long is a moment?

DavidJ

The Greek word used for "pass away" in Rev. 21:1 is the word "parechomai" with a numeric value of 1007. In its use it never appears to mean "annialate" and more appears to mean a passing from one state to another.

So I would have to say No to utter destruction as the Greek translation rules out annialation in favor of a transition from one form of creation to another.

David
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty3/29/2013, 17:22

Daauthor50 wrote:
Ed J wrote:

Hi David,

The Greek word used for "pass away" in Rev. 21:1 is the word "parechomai" with a numeric value of 1007.
In its use it never appears to mean "annialate" and more appears to mean a passing from one state to another.

So I would have to say No to utter destruction as the Greek translation rules out annialation in favor of a transition from one form of creation to another.

David
Hi David,

Thanks for the clarification! grinning

So then "a new heaven and a new earth" would be better understood as "Made New" as in "RE-newed", right?

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 7D hs + 3D rs + 7a rt + 4a ht = 21D/a st   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty6/17/2013, 23:30

There are 7 dimensions of hyperspace + 4 common dimensions = 11D spacetime in M-theory/supergravity theory (string theory).

Through an analysis of time, we find there are 7 aspects of 'regular time' + 4 aspects of 'hypertime' in the 21 dimensions/aspects of Unified Strings (U21 S19) Theory*. The 7 aspects of regular time are (1) past, (2) present, (3) future, (4) the beginning: the Big Bang 13.75 billion-years-ago, (5) the end: the Big Crunch , (6) the void: beyond the event-horizon of this expanding universe and/or beyond the event-horizon of a supermassive black hole, and (7) a constant: the speed-of-light (186,282 mps).

In addition, there are 4 aspects of hypertime: (1) time dilation/fast forward, (2) faster-than-light/reverse, (3) stop time (observations of objects made while traveling at the speed-of-light), (4) before the beginning/Big Bang and after the end/Big Crunch (a supermassive black hole in another universe within The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes [multiverse] 'Big-Banged' into this universe [a supermassive white hole], thus providing infinite space and infinite time [eternity]).

*See my NASA Conference - 'Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020' - presentation of 4/21/09 Pasadena Hilton at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Synchronism: 08:25 "This golf course stood the test time of time" - Golf Channel
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: 6 or 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4a Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty8/20/2013, 00:26

There are 6 dimensions of hyperspace + 4 common dimensions = 10D spacetime in M-theory/superstring theory (string theory).

-or-

There are 7 dimensions of hyperspace + 4 common dimensions = 11D spacetime in M-theory/supergravity theory (string theory).

Through an analysis of time, we find there are 6 or 7 aspects of regular time + 4 aspects of hypertime in the 19/21 dimensions/aspects of Unified Strings (U21S19) Theory*. The 6 or 7 aspects of regular time are (1) past, (2) present: the 'everlasting now', (3) future, (4) the beginning: the Big Bang ~13.8 billion-years-ago, (5) the end: the Big Crunch, (6?) the void: beyond the event horizon of this expanding universe and/or beyond the event horizon of a supermassive black hole, and/or (6/7) a constant: the speed-of-light (186,282 mps).

In addition, there are 4 aspects of hypertime: (1) time dilation/fast forward, (2) faster-than-light/reverse, (3) stop time (observations of objects made while traveling at the speed-of-light), (4) before the beginning/Big Bang and after the end/Big Crunch (a supermassive black hole in another universe within The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes [multiverse] 'Big-Banged' into this universe [a supermassive white hole], thus providing infinite space and infinite time [eternity]).

This is a biocentric universe where we are not only "observers who affect the experiment", we are participants and co-creators. Therefore, if we accept that this universe's boundary/event horizon is the same as that of a supermassive black hole's in another universe, then we must ask, "Is there then a 'void'?" Maybe yes or no, thus 6 or 7 aspects of regular time.

*My NASA Conference presentation http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime   7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime Empty

Back to top Go down

7 aspects of Regular Time + 4 aspects of Hypertime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1