HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

Ed J

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/1/2014, 13:37

FredandMary wrote:
one of the heads was healed
Hi FredandMary,

Yes, that was the Ottoman Empire - which was islamic.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/1/2014, 14:45

that was my head healed and everybody else in the body of CHRIST HE NEVER HAS HEALED ISLAMIC OR MUHAMMAD
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/1/2014, 15:26

Hi FredandMary,

The Leopard-Bear-Lion-beast of Rev.13:1-3 is the spirit of
antichrist in the seven world Empires, not the spirit of Christ.

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/2/2014, 01:11

that's exactly right so why did HE wound ONE of the heads and healed it we were lost and undone without GOD or his SON  WERE gentile empires religions names doctrines denominations how many names are they the healed head was us the body of Christ=177  HE TOOK OUT OF THE GENTILES a PEOPLE FOR HIS NAME 177 GOD HASNT HEALED ISLAM MUHAMMAD THEY STILL WANT TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WHAT IS YOUR BACK GROUND AND WHAT DID YOU COME OUT OF
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/2/2014, 09:41

FredandMary wrote:
so why did HE wound ONE of the heads and healed it
Hi FredandMary,

Rev. 13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev. 17:15),
having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto
a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
mouth of
a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon (Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.  

........................................Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

........................................Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head of gold:................Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown............................ ...Lion (Daniel 7:4)

Arms of silver:...............Head 4: Medo-Persia -one head -one horn -one crown...................... ...Bear (Daniel 7:5)

Thighs of brass:............Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns................... ...Leopard (Daniel 7:6)
...................................................(Five have fallen)
Feet of iron & clay:........Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown.............................. ...ten horns (Daniel 7:7-8)
...................................................(One is, and the other is not yet)
........................................Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown
...................................................(and he must continue a short time)
............................................Then it suffers a deadly wound:

The Ottoman Empire was decimated by "The Christian" "free world" (the beast suffers a deadly wound).
Muhammadin-islam is the resurgence of the past Ottoman Empire (and the deadly wound was healed).

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/2/2014, 14:52

Hi FredandMary,

"Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands,
and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the
great God (YHVH) hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter:
and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure." (Daniel 2:45)

King Neb's statue has already been toppled. "the stone was cut out of the mountain
without hands" is Christ - in more term "US" - his body. The Christian - "Free World"
is the "the stone", the one that goes to battle against the Leopard-Bear-Lion-beast.

Back to top Go down
BrianC

BrianC

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/17/2014, 09:39

EdJ,

I think Ellis defines the beast that way, too. It's been years since I studied it, though.

Someone showed the Mark of the Beast earlier. Actually, it's a little different from what I understand.

If you look in the Koine Greek manuscripts of the New Testament and find that verse with 666 in it, it's written with some very specific Greek letters/numbers. Oddly enough, the symbol of extremist Islam's jihad is a mirror image of it. I've seen the pictures of them side by side. It's very strange how the images are mirrored. What's interesting is that the extremist Muslim's Jihad symbol is two crossed swords with Allah's name in them, or something like that. Like I said, it's been a while since I studied this. I think Behold the Beast forum (Brother Pete's forum) has a thread with pictures of this in it. Do a search for "brother pete" and "mark of the beast" together, or "behold the beast" and "Mark of the beast" together. Surely you'll find it. Pretty interesting stuff.

I found all I needed to know with prophecy, so now that it's no mystery to me anymore, it lost its zeal. I also stopped worrying about the end time and started focusing on relationship with God. I figured if the end time is tough, I'd better get rid of my fear so I can be of use when that time comes rather than running in fear. lol
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/17/2014, 11:56

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE FREE WORLD
THE FREE WORLD IS CORRUPTIBLE THE BODY OF CHRIST DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE FREE WORLD ----THE BODY OF CHRIST -TOOK OUT OF THE GENTILES A PEOPLE FOR HIS NAME
THE FREE WORLD ---CORRUPTIBLE
THE BODY OF CHRIST IS---- INCORRUPTIBLE=THE HOLY GHOST
WITHOUT HANDS=THE HOLY GHOST--- DANIEL 2 V 34,35 NOT MAN 'S DOCTRINES
INTERPRETATION SAME AS THE HOLY GHOST--- 2 PETER 1 V 20 PRIVATE SAME AS DARKNESS
THERE IS A BUNCH OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS
Back to top Go down
BrianC

BrianC

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/17/2014, 13:39

I disagree with a small part of your analysis. You call the woman riding the scarlet colored beast with blasphemies on her head Islam. She's not, actually. That woman is identified in Rev 17 as the whore of Babylon. And at the end of Rev 18, it says all the blood of the saints and everyone who has ever died on the earth has died in her (I'm paraphrasing). So if everyone who has ever died has died in her, that means Adam and Eve died in her, and that was well before Islam. The whore has to be the world system. The world is the only one who can match the criteria necessary for the end of Rev 18.

Aside from that one thing, I basically agree with you. Ellis Skolfield has taught this stuff for nearly 30 years now.
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/17/2014, 14:08

WELCOME BRIAN I AGREE WITH YOU THE WOMAN RIDING THE SCARLET COLOURED BEAST IS ALL THEM NAMES AND DOCTRINES-- NOT ISLAM-- IT IS --THE CHURCH WORLD WHAT DID JESUS SAY ABOUT THE SCRIBES AND PHARASEES BUT ISLAM IS ONE OF MANY ANTICHRISTS
PAUL SAID ----MANY ADVERSARIES--- SAME AS---- THE FALSE PROPHET
THE SON OF PERDITION THAT WHAT JESUS CALLED JUDAS---- SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD SAYING HE IS GOD--- ALL ABOUT MONEY--NOT SO WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST------------------- ALSO ISLAM DIDNT COME OUT OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
Back to top Go down
BrianC

BrianC

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/18/2014, 05:50

FredandMary wrote:
WELCOME BRIAN I AGREE WITH YOU THE WOMAN RIDING THE SCARLET COLOURED BEAST IS ALL THEM NAMES AND DOCTRINES-- NOT ISLAM-- IT IS --THE CHURCH WORLD

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean by "church world." Do you mean all religions? Or do you mean the "world," like the Bible talks about being "in the world, but not of it"?

Personally, when I think of the "World System," I'm thinking of this physical world itself, including our bodies, and all of the influences here on the earth (spiritual or non-spiritual). The "flesh" has a strong influence on us. The demonic has influence on people. Selfishness has influence on people. In the beginning, Adam and Eve were told they would never die...unless they sinned. And when they sinned, they brought down a curse on the earth that caused it to grow weeds and thistles. The land even took more work to cultivate for growing food. Whatever they brought down had a serious effect on the entire world and flesh. It caused them to die eventually, regardless of their beliefs. They didn't need religion, because they had known God directly. I imagine religion came around eventually when people grew further disconnected from God emotionally. When people feel shame, they seek to get rid of it by making themselves feel better. That's how religion came about. It seeks to get rid of shame through actions and beliefs, but all it does is suppresses the shame. One can only experience God through direct relationship with Him and one must crush shame first. That's why Jesus died--to crush shame. Religion make shame far stronger than it should be. I think Jesus came to not only crush shame but to crush religion itself. Once shame is gone, relationship with God is much easier, and religion is no longer needed. Regardless of how "spiritual" a person becomes, though, they will die on this earth one way or another. They won't live forever. So, in one way or another, this world claims everyone's life.

I don't believe Adam and Eve died in religion, but they could have, I suppose. Religion is definitely part of this world, so it's "in" this world, but I'm pretty certain that it can't be the whore of Babylon. I think religion is just a byproduct of the whore's character (the world's character). When people get too focused on the world, they lose touch with their true child-of-God spirit inside and start doing unloving, self-centered things.

I'm not so sure I described that properly, and there's really far deeper diving I'd have to do to get to the core of what I'm saying, but that should suffice. That's just my take on it. I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/18/2014, 06:28

ALL RELIGIONS -IS NOT----- THE BODY OF CHRIST  IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING BROTHER
1 COR 12 V 13 ONE BODY MANY MEMBERS READ EPH 4 V 4,5,6.7,8 VERSES---------------------------- I ENJOYED THE DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
BrianC

BrianC

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/18/2014, 07:45

FredandMary wrote:
ALL RELIGIONS -IS NOT----- THE BODY OF CHRIST  IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING BROTHER
1 COR 12 V 13 ONE BODY MANY MEMBERS READ EPH 4 V 4,5,6.7,8 VERSES---------------------------- I ENJOYED THE DISCUSSION

The way I see things is, Jesus didn't create a religion. His followers later turned His ways into a religion. Jesus simply came to bring people back to a personal relationship with God. This is basic humanity, really. So, no, the Body of Christ would not be classified as a religion. Christianity is a religion. The Body of Christ is not a religion.
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/18/2014, 10:32

I AGREE MAN MADE CHRISTIANTY DIFFERENT RELIGIONS
PAUL SAID 2 COR 11 V1,2,3, 4 ANOTHER JESUS ANOTHER GOSPEL ANOTHER SPIRIT
2 COR 11th chapter read all
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty10/21/2014, 07:37

BrianC wrote:
EdJ,

Do a search for "brother pete" and "mark of the beast" together, or "behold the beast" and "Mark of the beast" together. Surely you'll find it. Pretty interesting stuff.

Hi Brian,

Yes "Brother Pete" sees it this way as well. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!   THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Christianity :: Biblical Studies-