HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Must Be Born Again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apst Jude D. Oluoma

Apst Jude D. Oluoma

You Must Be Born Again. Empty
PostSubject: You Must Be Born Again.   You Must Be Born Again. Empty6/24/2020, 03:07

BORN AGAIN. John 3:3, John 3:16.

Many that go to church today believe that they are born again simply because they belong to one group or society in the church, or because they attend the fellowship regularly in the church, or some believe that since they can speak in tongues. Now my brothers and sisters, what is the truth of being Born Again? In a simply way it means that your old nature is dead and you now possess a new nature. This is done by the incoming of the Holy Spirit in your life, which must be experience. Then, what you were doing before (telling lies, fornication, cheating, etc.) you can longer do them again. New things have come into your life (righteousness, faithfulness, love. etc.) Galatians 5:19-25.

EVIDENCE OF THE HOLY GHOST

The evidence of the Holy Ghost is not only by the speaking in tongues as some people believe, because demons equally speak in tongues. We know that speaking in tongues is one of the gift of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12: 1-10), this gift is one of the gift given to men by the Lord. Which one can have; yet to receive Holy Spirit. Remember the disciples of Jesus Christ also exercise the power of the gift; yet to receive Holy Spirit, which they later received in the Day of Pentecost (Acts. 2:1-4). The Bible teaches that the evidence of Holy Ghost is that; when the Holy Ghost come, he will lead you to all Truth. (John 14:26-27) and you must bear the fruit of the spirit (Galatians. 5:22-26), for the word of God says “by their fruit you shall know them.” (Matthew 7:16, 20). So the Holy Ghost will bring you to the truth. Remember, if you know the truth, the truth shall set you free. And for you to know this is to search the scriptures whether these things are true.

ONE GOD

The scripture from Genesis to Revelation teaches that there is only one God. Apostle James made it clear to us that even the Demons believe that there is one God. (James 2:19, Galatians 3:20), the scripture made it clear that Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty (Revelations 1:8) the unseen God was made manifest in Jesus. (Isaiah 9:11; Jesus Christ the Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace… Isaiah 43:11; Jehovah said beside Him, there is no savior (Redeemer) it is clear that Jesus Christ is the savior of the whole world…. Matthew 1:23; Jesus to be called Emmanuel which means God Jehovah with us… John 1:14; the word was God; the same word made flesh and called Jesus, the Son of God... John 8:56-59; Jesus the I AM same one that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:13…. 1 Timothy 3:16; without controversy, Jesus Christ is God that manifested in the flesh…. Acts. 20:28; God purchased the Church with His own blood for us on the cross…. John 14:9; He that hath seen me hath seen the Father… 1 John 5:20; Jesus Christ is the true and eternal life… If you continue to believe in trinity, and then know it that you have been deceived and you are still living in error. John 8:24, he said if you don’t believe that I am He (the Messiah, God in human flesh) you will die in your sin…. Mark 16:16, He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Born Again.   You Must Be Born Again. Empty6/24/2020, 20:04

Apst Jude D. Oluoma wrote:
BORN AGAIN. John 3:3, John 3:16.

Now my brothers and sisters, what is the truth of being Born Again?

In a simply way it means that your old nature is dead and you now possess a new nature.
This is done by the incoming of the Holy Spirit in your life, which must be experience.

Hi Jude,

According to the bible: There are three feasts that we are physically required to attend.
These three feasts are to be Spiritually attended. in us. These three Feasts are:

1. The Passover - The open confession that Jesus (as "The Passover" lamb) died for our sins.

2. Pentecost - The baptism of the "HolySpirit" (by Jesus Christ): is God's "HolySpirit" birthed in us.

3. Feast of Tabernacles - is us, as the body of Christ, gathered together: and the world seeing God in us.

Moreover these ideas are clearly seen in 1 John (1:8, 3:9, & 5:18)
(and they clearly illustrate there is to be a progression away from sin):

1. The Passover - one must realize they are a sinner:
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (1 John 1:8)

2. Pentecost - One must be "Born Again", having God's Spirit Birthed in us:
"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin (as an ongoing basis); (1 John 3:9)

3. Feast of Tabernacles - One stops sinning, because God's Spirit has fully matured in them:
"We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself" (1 John 5:18)

Apst Jude D. Oluoma

Apst Jude D. Oluoma

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Born Again.   You Must Be Born Again. Empty7/4/2020, 01:37

Remain blessed. Shalom.
Back to top Go down
CarolClark

CarolClark

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Born Again.   You Must Be Born Again. Empty7/7/2021, 03:01

I wish I could experience the Father’s blessing in my life. I feel like I have to be born again. I have heard many stories about what it feels like, to be born again. It requires such a powerful connection with God, praying a lot, and highly believing in His word. I started reading the Holy Bible, terrified by what people had done with Jesus, how were the deaths of the disciples, and what a faith these people had. They suffered, but they believed in Him.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Born Again.   You Must Be Born Again. Empty7/23/2021, 21:58

CarolClark wrote:
I wish I could experience the Father’s blessing in my life. I feel like I have to be born again. I have heard many stories about what it feels like, to be born again. It requires such a powerful connection with God, praying a lot, and highly believing in His word. I started reading the Holy Bible, terrified by what people had done with Jesus, how were the deaths of the disciples, and what a faith these people had. They suffered, but they believed in Him.
Hi CarolClark,

I will pray for you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Must Be Born Again.   You Must Be Born Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

You Must Be Born Again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1