HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christians will occupy the holy Land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keras

Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty
PostSubject: Christians will occupy the holy Land   Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty9/11/2017, 20:12

Christians will occupy the holy Land:
Nearly 4000 years ago, God met with Abraham and made an irrevocable Covenant with him: that his descendants would inherit all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:6-20
Later, after the incident at Mt Moriah, Genesis 22:15-18, God promised to make his descendants as numerous as the sands of the sea and they would possess the cities of their enemies.
Immediately, we see the problem with those who say that the Jewish people are all of Israel, because the Jews, who are only 2 of the 12 tribes of the sons of Jacob, have never been really numerous, or have been conquerors. We see this difference again in the blessings given to the tribes by Jacob: Genesis 48 & 49 and Moses: Deuteronomy 33. Note particularly in Genesis 48:3-4….I shall make you fruitful and increase your descendants until they become a host of nations.
This truth completely removes any idea of the Jewish State of Israel being the sole inheritors of the holy Land. In fact they only occupy a small portion of it and Bible prophecy is clear: because of their apostasy and sins, they will be thrown out. Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Ezekiel 21:1-7 Amos 2:4-5, +

There can be no argument as to who it will be that does inherit all of the holy Land: it is those whom Jesus came to save: the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 They are the people descended from the 10 tribes that were taken into exile by the Assyrians and have lost the knowledge of their ancestry. Paul talks about this secret of God in Ephesians 3:1-6, where he refers to them as Gentiles. i.e. non Jews.
The Apostles and Josephus knew where they were. Of course the Jews knew about their kin, as we see in John 7:35 and their Rabbis still speculate as to when the tribes will rejoin.
The remnant of Judah, the Messianic Jews, will rejoin with their Christian brothers at the great spiritual regeneration described in Ezekiel 37, Ephesians 2:11-18
Galatians 3:14 God’s purpose in all of this, is so that the Blessings of Abraham should be extended to the Gentiles, so that we can all receive the Spirit through faith.

Ezekiel 11:15-20 The whole people of Israel [the 10 tribes] to whom Judah [the Jews] have said: The Land is now ours to possess. The Lord says: When I sent Israel far away around the world, for a while I was their protector and blessed them wherever they lived. I shall gather My people from their dispersion and give the Land of Israel to them. I will remove their hearts of stone and put a new spirit in them. They will be My people and I will be their God.
This prophecy says how the Jews believe the holy Land is their possession. But the Lord will give it to His righteous Christian people, the peoples who have been blessed with prosperity and strength. They will be joined by born again Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Revelation 5:9-10

This will happen soon after the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath:
Ezekiel 20:34 By My outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from wherever you are dispersed.
Isaiah 41:8-10 Have no fear, My people - the descendants of My friend, Abraham. I have not rejected you, now I summon you from the four corners of the earth; I am with you and will give you strength.
But not all of those whom God knows are actual Israelites, Amos 9:9, will be allowed to enter the holy Land:
Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall bring you out of the nations and I shall state My case against you. I shall make you pass under the Rod of Judgement. Just as I did in the wilderness of Egypt, so I shall indict you. I will count you as you enter, but those who revolt and rebel, I shall take them from the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot in the holy Land. Thus you will know I am the Lord.

These are plainly stated prophesies, not yet fulfilled, but surely will be.
View: logostelos.info
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land   Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty12/29/2017, 08:50

That's not the holy land what do Christians occupy now (zech 2 v 12. Christ in you the hope of glory
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land   Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty12/29/2017, 13:58

FredandMary wrote:
That's not the holy land what do Christians occupy now (zech 2 v 12. Christ in you the hope of glory

Sure, that's our present situation, Christian faith; spiritually in Jesus.
But our heritage is to live in all of the holy Land, all that area given to Abraham, that has never yet been inhabited solely by God's people.

It will happen and God will keep His promises to His righteous people. Psalms 37:29
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land   Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty12/30/2017, 00:17

Rom 2 v 28 ,29. But he is a Jew which is one inwardly and circumcision is that of the heart in the spirit
And not in the letterwhose praise is not of men but of God.
Back to top Go down
keras

PostSubject: Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land   Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty5/14/2018, 17:52

I will give the Land to new owners:
Zephaniah 3:1-8 Woe to the place of oppression, filthy and defiled, they heed no warning voice and ignore God’s rebukes. They won’t take correction or place their trust in their Creator. Their leaders have no concern for the people and prophet and priest alike profane the Holy Scriptures.
The Lord has judged and punished them before, their land laid waste and the towns deserted and He thought: surely now they will fear Me and will accept instruction, but they continue on in their evil deeds and they show no shame for it.
Judah has been punished by Babylon and by Rome.
Therefore: look out for Me, for the Day when I will stand up to witness against you, on the Day that I execute justice upon the nations, for I will pour out My fierce anger and the whole earth will be enveloped by the fire of My wrath.
This will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath against the nations. Prophesied in the Bible over 100 times. 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall wipe away your shame for all the transgressions committed in you, for I shall remove all your proud and arrogant citizens, only the humble and peaceful people will remain and those who never practice evil or speak lies, they will settle in the Land and nothing will disturb them.
This is the great Second Exodus of all of God’s people into all of the holy Land. Every faithful Christian: a vast multitude from every tribe, race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Romans 9:24=26, Revelation 7:9

Zephaniah 3:9-10 They will all know a pure language, so everyone will know the true Name of the Lord and will praise Him with one accord. My worshippers, all the righteous people will come from afar to worship the Lord and bring offerings to Him. People from every race, nation and language, all the born again Christian people, will travel there to live, in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the rest of the world is ruled by a One World Government. Daniel 7:23, Revelation 17:12

Zephaniah 3:14-17 Daughter of Jerusalem; sing for joy! For the Lord has taken away your punishments and has cast out your enemies. Now the Lord is with you and you need never again fear disaster.
On the Day of the Lord’s wrath; This is the message for My people: Fear not, stand firm in your faith, your God will keep you safe and will rejoice over you.
Ref: REB, CJB, KJV. Some verses condensed and paraphrased.

This chapter of Zephaniah encapsulates the soon to happen end times story.
It tells how Jerusalem is denigrated by its ungodly inhabitants and will rejoice when they are gone. How those enemies of the Lord, the evil neighbors, Jeremiah 12:14, and all who reject the Salvation of Jesus, will be uprooted, then the holy Land resettled by the Lord’s faithful believers. Ezekiel 34:11-31 tells it plainly.
Jeremiah 7:30-34 & 8:1-13 The people of Judah have done wrong, they worship idols and have no regard for their Creator....Therefore, the time is coming when I shall fill the valley of Topeth with their corpses.......All the survivor’s of this wicked race, from wherever I have banished them, would rather die than live. Isaiah 22:14
...Judah is incurable in their waywardness......I listen, but I hear not one word of remorse ....My people do not know the Judgements of the Lord. How can you say: We are wise and we have the Law of God, when your scribes and priests have falsified it? The wise are shamed and where is wisdom in them?
Therefore I will give their wives to others and give their land to new owners, for all of their prophets and priests are frauds....on My Day of reckoning, they will fall with a great crash. I shall surely consume them says the Lord and there will be no grapes on the vine, [Israel] and no figs on the fig tree. [Judah]

We Christians are told by Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:4-5, that we should know God’s plans for what will happen in the near future. Zephaniah 3 gives it to us, confirmed by the sequence of Revelation chapters 6-7.

What is presented to you in these scriptures, is God’s Promises to His faithful people, His blessings of peace and prosperity, of joy and happiness, of security and long life, as all who love Him and keep the Commandments; will live in His Land.
It is the prophetic parallel of ancient Israel, where Jesus led the people through the desert and how most of them refused to accept the Promise. 1 Corinthians 10:6-13
Ezekiel 20:34-38 tells how, once again, some of His people will revolt and rebel and they will not enter the Land of Israel.

In today’s situation, we have many who have accepted the Gospel, but who have chosen their own beliefs about what God intends to do for His people and during this forthcoming test, 1 Peter 4:12, they may fail to stand firm in their trust that the Lord will protect them. This won’t lose their salvation, but it will be a serious disadvantage, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

As the great chapter of Isaiah 35:1-10, one of the many prophesies that describe the Lord’s faithful Christian people entering the holy Land, says: ...no one unclean will go there....The Lord’s people, set free: will enter Zion with shouts of triumph.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land   Christians will occupy the holy Land Empty

Back to top Go down

Christians will occupy the holy Land

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1