HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those who deny the existence of God are foolish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tc2012

Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty
PostSubject: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty10/24/2014, 12:59

It has been awhile since I last submitted a post to this forum. Since I have used an unusual method of gematria to confirm the truth of Scripture which involves composing sentences of scriptural truth that are written using only the Hebrew root word spelling for each word, and then showing associated Greek words that are found in the Bible which have the same numerical value, I found it very difficult to submit sufficient evidence to support my claims of confirmation without the ability to paste files to the post. As there is now the ability to add links to my post, I have decided to resume posting.

It is written in Scripture: The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalms 14: 1. The gematria method which I have used confirms the truth of this verse. The link provided for this post is to a chapter of a book which I have written in relation to this scriptural truth. The entire book is available for free on my website as pdf. files of each chapter.

The gematria evidence presented indicates the Hebrew root words used in the sentence identified by their Strong's number, the sentence "translated" into Hebrew root words (written from right to left,) followed by the numerical values for each word and the calculated total value for the sentence, and then the Greek (and sometimes Hebrew) words with the same gematria value as the sentence to which it is correlated.

I had submitted some of this evidence on another forum and the moderator dismissed it as simply coincidental. I then evaluated the findings to prove that they could not occur by chance. In the chapter of the book which can be viewed at the link below, the reader will find many instances where sentences which are consistent with what Scripture says in regard to those who deny God being foolish have the same numerical value as Greek words which mean fool/foolish.

In an analysis of the gematria findings, there are 29 instances where the sentence has a gematria value of different spellings for Greek words meaning fool/foolish. There were 12 different spellings with gematria values ranging from 509 to 1451. I then used an online random number generator to determine how many times any of these twelve numbers would arise out of 100 chances when selecting numerical values between 509 and 1451. Only twice was one of the twelve numerical values selected at random. Therefore, one would expect only two instances where a sentence would have a numerical value equal to a word meaning fool/foolish out of 100 sentences. While evaluating this aspect of Scripture with gematria, I estimate that I composed perhaps 100 to 150 sentences at most. According to chance I would have arrived at numerical values equal to that of a word meaning fool/foolish only 2-3 times, and yet this occurred 29 times. This should be sufficient evidence to prove that the method of gematria which I have used does confirm that which is written in Scripture is true.

http://www.thepurelanguageofgod.com/uploads/Ch_2_revised.pdf

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty10/24/2014, 14:45

tc2012 wrote:
It has been awhile since I last submitted a post to this forum. Since I have used an unusual method of gematria to confirm the truth of Scripture which involves composing sentences of scriptural truth that are written using only the Hebrew root word spelling for each word, and then showing associated Greek words that are found in the Bible which have the same numerical value, I found it very difficult to submit sufficient evidence to support my claims of confirmation without the ability to paste files to the post. As there is now the ability to add links to my post, I have decided to resume posting.

Hi tc2012, glad to see you're back!

I use both Greek and Hebrew Gematria to prove the validity of Scripture as well.

I think the inability to embed links on this forum is either time related or related to number of posts.
I believe it was programmed in that way by the forum software programmers as a firewall to prevent spammers.

Yes, I'm so glad you're back - as I believe there is a superstructure that ties our research together.
I have told this to William Downie, and he also believes that there may be an underlying superstructure
that ties all our research together in a way that it cannot be denied that God was behind the superstructure.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty10/24/2014, 14:50

tc2012 wrote:

I had submitted some of this evidence on another forum and the moderator dismissed it as simply coincidental.

tc2012
Hi tc2012,

Can you tell me what forum you are referring to?

Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty10/25/2014, 12:57

Ed J,

I had submitted much of what is found on the link which I placed on the initial post for this thread to the Biblewheel forum. The author of the Bible Wheel, who has shown such symmetry in numbers related to Scripture which seems to show proof for divine inspiration of the Bible has now rejected Christianity and is dismissive of any claim that numbers related to Scripture confirms the truth of what is written.

I have come to believe that numbers are the "language of God," and that is the reason why a variety of methods in which numbers are used to evaluate what is written in Scripture prove that the Bible is divinely inspired. For me, the truth of Scripture is accepted by faith, but perhaps gematria evidence in different forms may persuade others who have difficulty accepting what is written in the Bible without such evidence.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: (26 63 74 117 151)   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty11/1/2014, 10:33

Hi tc2012,

"I have come to believe that numbers are the language of God" - tc2012

Do you have anything on theses numbers?  26 63 74 117 151

Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty11/1/2014, 10:59

Ed J,

The inspiration which has come to me and has guided me to gematria associations is not related to specific numerical values except for those related to Jesus (888, 1480, 2368, and 3168: the gematria values for Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ, and Lord Jesus Christ written in Greek.) Since the vast majority of numerical associations which I have recorded are related to complete sentences of scriptural truth, the numerical values are usually much larger than the numbers which you listed.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty11/1/2014, 11:47

tc2012 wrote:
Ed J,

The inspiration which has come to me and has guided me to gematria associations is not related to specific numerical values except for those related to Jesus (888, 1480, 2368, and 3168: the gematria values for Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ, and Lord Jesus Christ written in Greek.) Since the vast majority of numerical associations which I have recorded are related to complete sentences of scriptural truth, the numerical values are usually much larger than the numbers which you listed.

tc2012
Hi tc2012,

"Jesus"=74 using English "Gematria"=74

888 . = 74 x12
1480 = 74 x20
2368 = 74 x32
and 3168 - no match there - 3168÷74=42.8108108108...

The Number 74 and it's association to "Jesus":
Higher numbers are not a problem Theomatically. Here's why:

..............................“Gematria”=74

In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to “JOSHUA”=74 and “Messiah”=74; also
in the following: “JESUS”=74, “Cross”=74, “Gospel”=74; even the word “English”=74.

...............................Theomatics

“Jesus Christ” (74x32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
[Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
[Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

.....................Prime Number Counterparts

JESUS OF NAZARETH  THE KING  OF THE JEWS”=373 (John 19:19)
This most popular phrase curiously adds up to the 74th prime number: 373.
Furthermore: “The King” equals 74 as well, which is at the center of this verse.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty11/1/2014, 11:48

Hi tc2012,

My research indicates those numbers are significant, an here's why:

..............................God's Signature
..............................Proof of God=117
... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

........יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
........YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
........Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: Joshua)
........HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word in all believers)
........God The Father=117 (Represents GOD: יהוה האלהים)

Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty11/2/2014, 05:26

Ed J,

It does not surprise me that you have found the English gematria associations which you have shown. I have come to believe that numbers are the language of God, and this concept is confirmed by the many ways in which the numerical value of words can be used to demonstrate remarkable relationships. For whatever reason, I have been inspired to find associations related to complete sentences written with only Hebrew root words, which for me, more clearly demonstrates the confirmation of what is written in the Bible. Others, such as yourself, are guided more to the relationship between single words or just a few words, which prove the divine nature of Scripture, and, indeed, the divine nature of written language.

Although I have primarily used sentences written with Hebrew root words to show confirmation of scriptural truth through gematria, I have also discovered a number of associations in relation to sentences or phrases written with Greek root words, as shown below.

I (G1473) am (G1510) the (G3588) everlasting (G166) Lord (G2962) God. (G2316)
’Εγω εινι ο αιωνιος Κυριος Θεος
808 + 65 + 70 + 1141 + 800 + 284 = 3168

The Son (G5207) of God (G2316) who (G3748) was born (G1080) of a virgin. (G3933)
Υιος Θεος οστις γενναω παρθενος
680 + 284 + 780 + 909 + 515 = 3168

Virgin (G3933) born (G1080) of God, (G2316) the only begotten (G3439) Son (G5207) of God. (G2316)
Παρθενος γενναω Θεος μονογενης Υιος Θεος
515 + 909 + 284 + 496 + 680 + 284 = 3168

LORD (G2962) JESUS (G2424) CHRIST (G5547)
Κυριος ̔Ιησοῦς Χριστος
800 + 888 + 1480 = 3168

Jesus (G2424) of Galilee, (G1056) the only (G3441) Son (G5207) of God. (G2316)
̔̔’Ιησοῦς Γαλαλαια μονος Υιος Θεος
888 + 86 + 430 + 680 + 284 = 2368

JESUS (G2424) CHRIST (G5547)
̔’Ιησοῦς Χριστος
888 + 1480 = 2368

When Jesus was hung upon the cross a sign was placed over his head which read: THIS IS JESUS KING OF THE JEWS

This (G3778) is (G2076) the King (G935) of the Jews. (G2453)
Ουτος εστι βασιλευς ’Ιουδαῖος
1040 + 515 + 848 + 765 = 3168 = LORD JESUS CHRIST

In many ways the numerical value of words proves the truth of that which is written in Scripture. The difficulty is in persuading those who have rejected that truth and refuse to accept any evidence which is presented.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty12/27/2014, 06:29

tc2012 wrote:
The gematria evidence presented indicates the Hebrew root words used in the sentence identified by their Strong's number

"Strong's number"? Hebrew gematria is equivalent to A-I=1-9, J-S=10-19, T-Z=100-700.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who deny the existence of God are foolish   Those who deny the existence of God are foolish Empty

Back to top Go down

Those who deny the existence of God are foolish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Gematria-