HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tc2012

Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty12/2/2012, 02:24

Paladin:

The "funny little numbers/letters" that I have used are characters of the Hebrew and Greek alphabets which are the original languages of the the Old and New Testaments, and which have always been used for both letters and numerical values. The characters of the English language were never intended to be used as numbers. To use artificially created numbers assigned to characters of the English alphabet as a way to discount the findings is not a valid argument.

The Hebrew root words which I have used in the sentence are entirely consistent with what is written in the New Testament: Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ... For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1John 5: 5-7.

In 1John 5: 8 it says: And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood; and these three agree in one. Now notice the gematria findings when using the method I have described.

There are three (H7969) that bear witness (H5707) in earth, (H776) the Spirit, (H7307) and the water, (H4325) and the blood. (H1818)

שׁלושׁ עד ארץ רוּח מִים דּם

44 + 90 + 214 + 291 + 74 + 636 = 1349

Scripture says that the Spirit, the water, and the blood, agree in one. Observe the Greek word which has the value of 1349.

AGREEMENT (G4783) = συγκαταθεσις = 1349

Now notice the results for the following:

These (H428) three (H7969) bear witness (H5707) of the only (H3173) begotten (H3205) Son (H1121) of God; (H430) the Spirit, (H7307) the water, (H4325) and the blood. (H1818)

אלּה שׁלושׁ עד יחִיד ילד בּן אלהִים רוּח מִים דּם

44 + 90 + 214 + 86 + 52 + 44 + 32 + 74 + 636 + 36 = 1308

CONFESS/PROFESS/TO SAY THE SAME THING AS ANOTHER (i.e. TO AGREE WITH) (G3670) = ομολογουντες = 1308

Once again, it would seem to be quite improbable for such remarkable associations to have occurred merely by coincidence.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty12/18/2012, 04:23

The Hebrew alphabet is not ligned up in agreement with the Greek alphabet.
How do you explain the differences?
Aleph.......Alpha
Beth..........Beta
Gimmel....Gamma
Daleth......Delta
He.............Epsilon
Vav..........Zeta
Zayin.........Eta
Het............Theta
Yod...........Iota
Kaph........Kappa
Lamed.....Lambda
Mem........Mu
Nun..........Nu
Samek.....Omicron
'ayin.........Pi
Pe............Rho
Qoph......Sigma
Resh........Tau
Sine.........Upsilon
Sin...........Phi
Taw.........Xi
Tet...........Psi
Tsade......Omega

Or are you going to tell me that the numbers are not appleid in the same order in the Hebrew alphabet as in the Greek alphabet?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty12/24/2012, 16:07

Paladin wrote:
The Hebrew alphabet is not ligned up in agreement with the Greek alphabet.
How do you explain the differences?
Aleph.......Alpha
Beth..........Beta
Gimmel....Gamma
Daleth......Delta
He.............Epsilon
Vav..........Zeta
Zayin.........Eta
Het............Theta
Yod...........Iota
Kaph........Kappa
Lamed.....Lambda
Mem........Mu
Nun..........Nu
Samek.....Omicron
'ayin.........Pi
Pe............Rho
Qoph......Sigma
Resh........Tau
Sine.........Upsilon
Sin...........Phi
Taw.........Xi
Tet...........Psi
Tsade......Omega

Or are you going to tell me that the numbers are not appleid in the same order in the Hebrew alphabet as in the Greek alphabet?
Hi Paladin,

Here is the chart on how words are converted into numbers.
Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 GematriaDecoderHolyCity-1

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Back to top Go down
Wakeup

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty3/4/2013, 15:48

karmarie wrote:
Hi Admin. I take the non-trinitarian view myself. But... the verses in John 17:

"Holy Father, keep them in thy name, which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are one".

"I do not pray for these only, but also for those who believe in me through their word, that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

The glory which thou hast given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that thou hast sent me and hast loved them even as thou hast loved me".

Obviously cause confusion for people, though I get it.

Hi karmarie.

I agree with you; to say that God is a three in one is against scripture.
God and his son is one God. I am God and beside me there is no saviour.
The word was with God and the word was God.
We only see the Father and the lamb in his throne.
No Holy spirit sitting next.

wakeup.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty3/4/2013, 21:56

Hi Wakeup,

Glad to see you made it!

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty3/5/2013, 10:39

karmarie wrote:

Hi Wakeup,

I think that even if one were to figure out all mysteries, the intention of the heart is more important than knowledge.
The nastiest person could think that they understand it all, regarding this topic.
Mind you, scriptures say that by their fruit you will know them.

I have been observing an interesting pattern, over the years, at least on forums.
I have found that those who hold onto the Adoptionist view, or the Unitarian view, seem to be a lot more humble, and peaceful, etc.

Is it just a coincidence?

Hi Karmarie,

I don't study religion, Briefly do tell
us what are those two views are?

Back to top Go down
karmarie

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty3/5/2013, 10:43

Hi Ed.

Adoptionist: Jesus was a man, who did not pre-exist.
Unitarian: I think the same.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty3/5/2013, 10:55

Hi Karmarie,

Jesus was born the "son of God", we are the ones who need the Holy Spirit of adoption to become "sons of God".

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption,
whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children
of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;" (Romans 8:15-17)

Back to top Go down
Colter

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty4/5/2013, 00:08

Men are the Sons of God already, that was the "good news" of the gospel.

No need to go through an adoption agency, no need to kill small animals, no need to compromise the original gospel with the Pagan teachings of atonement or the sacrifice of a divine being.

Colter
Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty4/7/2013, 04:30

When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:16

Context of Content IN VERSE - Three > Father - Son - Holy Spirit <

Structure - Father - Son - Spirit ( Holy Trinity) - Are ( 1 ) IN ESSENCE = (UNITY)

GOD / ELOHIM = (GOD-HEAD)

God The Father (HAS HIS FUNCTION)

God The Son (HAS HIS FUNCTION)

God The Holy Spirit (HAS HIS FUNCTION)

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:16

John 7:39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 15:26 "When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me.
John 16:7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Interesting Correlation - Genesis 1:1 ( In the=56) beginning God (created=56)

Genesis 1:3 (light=56) (Past=56) (Three=56) (Dwell=56) (RULE=56) (TERM=56)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
John 14:16 ( = 3 Father - Son - Comforter = Holy Spirit)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?   Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trinitarian or non-Trinitarian, which view is correct?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2