HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobile Phone Friendly Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riley

Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/14/2014, 12:43

Ed, that's good that you are feeling better.

I quit all caffeine and sugar and my BPpills and my heart rate which is usually 120 with BP up to 180/110 dropped down to BP 121/70 with pulse of just 72 which is perfect but today it's gone up again, and has been high all day, with headache, so I'm gutted.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/14/2014, 13:10

Hi Riley,

Yes, and I'm glad to hear that you are getting your heath issues under control.
"high fructose corn syrup" is the main cause of high blood pressure ,they put it
in most processed foods as a sweater; you need to stay away from eating it.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/14/2014, 21:53

Well BP has gone back down, though I took a BP pill.

I don't eat "high fructose corn syrup" I'm on a natural diet with veggies (we are vegetarian) and drink water only and use only Himalayan pink rock salt (limited to 1/2 tsp a day in cooking) and no regular table salt. So why my blood pressure goes so high I don't know. I ended up taking a BP pill today, first one all week.
Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/14/2014, 21:56

Mind you I did have a small packet of potato chips, and some Boston Bun. Surely that wouldn't have put it up? It was the first treats I had had all week.

Sorry, I just find health interesting. I used to study medical books as a kid! And my Dad wanted to be a Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/15/2014, 08:27

Hi Riley,

Your high Blood pressure may have been the result of drinking bad water for a long time.
It is best to make sure by having a state of the art filtering system on your water supply.

Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/15/2014, 21:04

Ed, you could be right. I drink unfiltered (straight tap water) atm (after the dirty unchanged filter incident).

Ed, your forum default font is too small, I think. Can you make it bigger or maybe change the font?

"Trebuchet ms" is a good one, so is "verdana".

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/20/2014, 10:57

"Ed, can you change your default font to make it bigger?" - Riley

We have a thread for asking questions such as these...(Link)

Riley wrote:

Ed, your forum default font is too small, I think. Can you make it bigger or maybe change the font?

"Trebuchet ms" is a good one, so is "verdana".

Hi Riley,

I personally don't know how to do this; but I can ask my friend
who helps me run this site, I think they can do what you want.

I like the font "verdana" too, Don't know about "Trebuchet ms",
but I don't like squiggly fonts; they are hard to read as well.

Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/20/2014, 18:15

Hi Ed okay :)
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/20/2014, 20:50

Riley wrote:
Hi Ed okay :)
Hi Riley,

Is that better now?

Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/20/2014, 21:19

Much better!
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty2/20/2014, 21:25

Riley wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Is that better now?
Much better!

OK, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone Friendly Thread   Mobile Phone Friendly Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobile Phone Friendly Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3