HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daauthor50

Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty
PostSubject: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty7/19/2013, 04:15

Honour of Kings 2 is now available. It is only 99 cents as Kindle would not allow free distribution. Just a reminder...some are not aware that you do not need a Kinde to access e-books, they can be read on your computer as well. It is a small 50 page book I am sure you will enjoy. Honour of Kings just recently recieved a 5 star review.

Amazon will have copies for only 9.99 to cover printing and shipping cost of the books. It will still be given away to those who have already purchased a copy of Honour of Kings: The KJV Bible Code. Afterwards a Special Edition will be published that will encompass both books into one volume.

Thnak You

David J
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty7/30/2013, 03:37

Hi Guys,

Honour of Kings 2 will be availiable as a free download on Kindle from August 1st to August 5th. Reviews and comments welcome. Honour of Kings:The KJV Bible Code Special Edition will be released on Sept 15th and will include both books in one edition.

Godspeed and Godbless

David J
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty7/30/2013, 07:34

Hi David,

Hopefully you will be sharing some of the results of your research here.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty7/31/2013, 03:45

Possibly as I have time. It will probably be a copy of blog postings and the like as I won't have time for multiple topics. More than likely under the Infinity Code topic I set up. Found some interesting thoughts when I looked up the greek word for "...the elects sake...". Will probably work that out soon. For now catching up on some old Bible studies to discover new insights.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: STOP ignoring English(74) Gematria(74)!   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/13/2013, 02:54

David40/Daauthor50,

'Honour' is spelled wrong according74 to gematria74 and GOD=7_4.

Honor=40/70=H8+O(15)+N14+O(15)+R18

Honor equaling the sacred number 40 or the sacred number 70 and the combination of the two reflecting GOD=7_4 is very gematrically important!

David, are you aware that this is primarily an English74 Gematria74 forum, yet you continually ignore English74 Gematria74 whether it comes from me, Ed, or anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/13/2013, 06:19

My spelling is based on the KJV as it is a KJV bible Code.

And are you aware that this is a Christian site not suitable for those who proclaim themselves to be Jesus?

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/13/2013, 06:21

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
David40/Daauthor50,

David, are you aware that this is primarily an English74 Gematria74 forum, yet you continually ignore English74 Gematria74 whether it comes from me, Ed, or anyone else?
On the other hand you are right.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/13/2013, 08:36

Daauthor50 wrote:
My spelling is based on the KJV as it is a KJV bible Code.

And are you aware that this is a Christian site not suitable for those who proclaim themselves to be Jesus?

DavidJ
Hi David,

You are right this is far more than a Gematria Forum, this is a Christian Forum first.
Whether one agrees with another is NOT the point, the point is to give truth a voice.
Sometimes we need to weed through irrelevant information to find truth's precious voice.

Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/14/2013, 02:18

Ed,

What are you implying? Who's posted "irrelevant information"? And we are obviously in the Gematria sub-forum here.

-------------------------------

After explaining yesterday that the correct spelling based on English gematria is honor=40/70, I just(70=J10+U21+S19+T20) saw that this thread had 70 views. 'Coincidence'?
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: David(40), Please STOP!   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/14/2013, 03:00

Daauthor50 wrote:
] My spelling is based on the KJV as it is a KJV Bible Code.
Then you should STOP ignoring English gematria! Have you written one post on this forum where you discuss English774 gematria874? And if "No", why not?

Daauthor50 wrote:
And are you aware that this is a Christian site not suitable for those who proclaim themselves to be Jesus? - DavidJ
Please STOP spreading lies! I have not once "proclaimed myself to be Jesus". Jesus74 son of Joseph73 was crucified at age 34 on Friday April 7, 30 AD, then hung around for 40 days in the area before splitting to somewhere outside the Roman Empire. It's not publically known where or when he actually died, but died he did and probably no later than 40 years later in 70 AD at age 74. The question is, "Who did the eternal soul of Y'shua74 return as since?"
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/14/2013, 03:40

Who is spreading lies and is allowed to do so on an open forum because of a few numbers? He is our saviour and redemmer who sits at the right hand of the father at this very moment as our high preist and defender. His "eternal soul" did NOT return to rest in some lunatic/heretic in Miami florida. "I never said I was Jesus son of Joseph but I can say I was Albert Einstien. I can proclaim the lie originnaly given in the garden that you shall never die and I can pronounce judgement as judge of the world through the great quantum computer."

Took your meds today. I have better things to do with my time than debate the revings of a madman. How many have left this forum already because of such open heresy against the truth for the sake of a few numbers in his post.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty8/14/2013, 20:16

Daauthor50 wrote:
Who is spreading lies and is allowed to do so on an open forum because of a few numbers?

DavidJ
Hi David,

It's hard for me believe that you would suggest that I'm showing favoritism towards Brad because of the number "74"?
To me this doesn't even make any sense. You guys both need to speak to each other a bit more respectfully.
(see John 13:35) "Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother." (2 Thess 3:15)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...   Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter... Empty

Back to top Go down

Honour of Kings 2: A Concluded Matter...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1