HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77) Empty
PostSubject: Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77)   Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77) Empty6/7/2013, 05:27

I just wrote the following on http://amazon.com/forum/religion 'GOD/Nature's reaction in 1814 to British burning the White House was biblical!' and realized there was a BIG gematria that I don't think I noticed before...

scobenja,

I think this is our first meeting? Before I address your post, you need to be aware that with GOD's constant help, I've fulfilled the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. According to the Bible, only the Christ can do this. And GOD/God takes note of your mocking Him/him.

Now, did you know about the history I presented re: the '1814 Burning of the White House by the British and a hurricane putting out the fire and a tornado driving the British off'? I bet not. And instead of taking that in and contemplating its ramifications, you chose to choose a couple of examples where you are sure that 'GOD/God wasn't present' while attacking me. Well...

April 14, 1865 was Good Friday: the anniversary of the day that the Christ was crucified. Did you know that? Did you know that on April 7 (4/7 or 7/4) - Jesus was crucified on Friday April 7, 30 AD - Gen. Grant (after winning at Petersburg) sent his first letter asking Robert E. Lee to surrender? And Lee surrendered to Grant on Palm Sunday? "I surrendered as much to Lincoln's goodness as I did to Grant's Army". Did you know that Lee said that?

Lincoln was the Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20) reincarnated and GOD revealed that several ways! Jesus son of Joseph was crucified on Good Friday, but he didn't die that day. At the Cross was his immediate family of his wife Mary Magdalen and his step-son John(47=J10+O15+H8+N14) son of John the Baptist. Lincoln was shot(47=S19+H8+O15+T20) in the Presidential Booth at John Ford's Theater(77=T20+H8+E5+A1+T20+E5+R18) by John Wilkes Booth with Mary by his side. Major Rathbone was cut to the bone by Wilkes' wrath (and his knife).

Booth did not kill(44=K11+I9+L12+L12) Lincoln(44=L12+I9+N14+C3+O15+L12+N14) that night at the theater. He was carried across the street to the Petersen House where he died the next mourning: Holy Saturday April 15. On Easter Sunday, the country awoke to hearing of the President' death. Vice-President Andrew Johnson became president.

On Monday April 17, Rebel General Joseph Johnston surrendered to General Sherman. April 17, 6 BC was the real birthday of Jesus son of Joseph.

Did you know that many experts are sure that Lincoln was dying of a disease when he was shot? And that although there had been over 600,000 Americans killed in the Civil War, it was only when Lincoln was killed that the country mourned?

I'll let you digest these clear signs from GOD before I explain GOD's role in the OK tornado of May 31.
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77) Empty
PostSubject: GOD & 'Father Abraham' Lincoln   Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77) Empty6/7/2013, 06:17

'Father Abraham' Lincoln was shot on Good Friday April 14, 1865: the anniversary of the day that the Christ was crucified. On April 7 (4/7 or 7/4) - Jesus was crucified on Friday April 7, 30 AD - Gen. Grant (after winning at Petersburg) sent his first letter asking Robert E. Lee to surrender and Lee surrendered to Grant on Palm Sunday. "I surrendered as much to Lincoln's goodness as I did to Grant's Army".

Lincoln was the Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20) reincarnated and GOD revealed that in several ways in Holy Week 1865! Jesus son of Joseph was crucified on Good Friday, but he didn't die that day. At the Cross was his immediate family of his wife Mary Magdalen and his step-son John(47=J10+O15+H8+N14) son of John the Baptist. Lincoln was shot(47=S19+H8+O15+T20) in the Presidential Booth at John Ford's Theater(77=T20+H8+E5+A1+T20+E5+R18) by John Wilkes Booth with Mary by his side. Major Rathbone was cut to the bone by Wilkes' wrath (and his knife).

Booth did not kill(44=K11+I9+L12+L12) Lincoln(44=L12+I9+N14+C3+O15+L12+N14) that night at the theater. He was carried across the street to the Petersen House where he died the next mourning: Holy Saturday April 15. On Easter Sunday, the country awoke to hearing of the President' death. Vice-President Andrew Johnson became president.

On Monday April 17, Rebel General Joseph Johnston surrendered to General Sherman. April 17, 6 BC was the real birthday of Jesus son of Joseph.

Many experts are sure that Lincoln was dying of a disease when he was shot. And that although there had been over 600,000 Americans killed in the Civil War, it was only when Lincoln was killed that the country mourned.
Back to top Go down

Lincoln the Christ(77) shot in Ford's Theater(77)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1