HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y'shua did NOT die on the Cross! He lived thru it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Y'shua did NOT die on the Cross! He lived thru it Empty
PostSubject: Y'shua did NOT die on the Cross! He lived thru it   Y'shua did NOT die on the Cross! He lived thru it Empty5/3/2013, 07:53

I AM convinced that Y'shua ben Yosef received 39 lashes and did NOT die on the Cross on Friday April 7, 30 AD; 'death' is final. He had a near-death-experience and appeared 39 hours later at sun-rise to his wife Mary Magdalen in the Garden a la the 'God-guy' in the Guardin' of Eden. He hung around Jerusalem and Galilee while keeping a very low profile for 40 days and then split to somewhere outside the Roman Empire, perhaps Britain with Joseph of Arimathea.

At what time of day does the Bible say that Jesus the Christ died on the Cross? ...

Matt 27:46 And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My GOD, my GOD, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is, being interpreted, "My GOD, my GOD, why hast thou forsaken me?"

The Gospels state that the Messiah apparently died sometime around the 9th hour of the day (9 hours after the sun had risen). The ninth hour would be about our 3pm in the afternoon with the sun-rise being about our 6 am. He was set in the sepulcher before sun-set. Keep in mind that they were in a hurry to bury Jesus because the Sabbath would begin at sun-down...

Luke 23:54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on.

... this is because the Hebrew day begins and ends at sunset, as the Bible makes plain, and Jews practice even today-

Jesus appeared to die at 3pm and was buried on the preparation day (the day before the Sabbath) before sunset, which would begin the Sabbath day.
Back to top Go down

Y'shua did NOT die on the Cross! He lived thru it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Christianity :: Doctrinal Disputes-